Twins Apart Ch. 3

Story Info
Nina gets a little action on the first day of school.
4.6k words
4.72
25.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first day of school and Shaunny had just gotten out of homeroom. It was good to see the familiar faces again but yet it was overwhelming to see them all at once. The school grounds were buzzing with activity. Students whizzing in and out of classrooms, and loitering around the corridors. Everything fell right back in sync and everyone were catching up with one another. Hot sordid summer gossips were exchanged, girls parading in their new clothes, guys scouting out the new female students, the school was alive again after being void of teenage presence the entire summer.

Shaunny had helped Shane with enrolment and getting the elective classes he'd wanted earlier that morning. The only class that they were sharing is English Literature and their lunch period. She was relieved that Shane wasn't in most of her classes because of her growing attraction towards him, it'll be extremely difficult to concentrate with him being in such close proximity. It was arduous enough to live with him, but to be with him in all her classes would simply test her own restraints. And her self-restraints were completely nonexistent when he was around. Ever since Nina had expressed that she wanted Shane, Shaunny had been wrestling with some persisting moral conflicts. She knew that it was totally wrong to lust over her twin the way she had but she couldn't help it. And it was driving her insane. Firstly, she confused about her own feeling and actions for the past two weeks. Secondly, she was jealous that Nina, her best friend, had caught Shane's attention. She hated feeling so out of whack.

As she walked towards her English Literature class, she began to feel a bit nervous. Shane is going to be in this class! She quickened her steps but before she reached the classroom, strong muscular arms encircled her small and slender waist from behind. "I missed you so bad, honey," a low, masculine voice whispered huskily into her ear. It can't be Shane can't it? Her heart started palpitating wildly. Her captor's grip was strong and she was unable to free herself from it. One of his muscular arms remained encircled on her waist whilst the other free hand swiftly reached up and pinched her tits. Shaunny drew a sharp intake of breath and gasped aloud. It can't be Shane! He wouldn't be so bold as to do something like that in public! Shaunny struggled free from her captor's grip and whirled around just in time to see the smug look on Bruce Caverson's handsome face. "Well, hello there, honey. Missed me?" Bruce drawled as he leaned lazily on the row of lockers.

"Bruce!" Shaunny exclaimed in surprise. She was engrossed with the thought of sharing the same class with Shane that she'd totally forgotten about her boyfriend, Bruce. She's sure wasn't expecting Bruce when she turned around. She had expected it to be Shane. It was illogical that Shane would have reacted that way but she was hopeful.

Bruce Caverson, the most popular senior in school, stood an arm's length away from Shaunny grinning like a Cheshire cat. "That wasn't quite the welcome back I was hoping to get," he said as he took a lock of Shaunny's golden mane and brought it to his lips. He inhaled deeply and gently let her soft hair slip through his fingers.

"Wow, that was sexy!" Shaunny thought to herself. Bruce looked exactly the way he did right before he left for the South of France for summer break. Bruce is Caverson High's captain and star player of the basketball team. Unlike Shane, Bruce's lean muscled body was contoured from basketball practice and long hours training in the gym. Whilst Shane moved with feline grace and stealth, Bruce's movements were somewhat militant, calculated and controlled - like a soldier's. Bruce wore his raven coloured hair short and spiked. He was tanned, California's very own-bronzed god. His warm honey coloured eyes followed every curve of Shaunny's body appreciatively and finally met her own cerulean blue ones.

"God, I missed you," his voice rasped as he moved towards her and hugged her in his powerful arms.

"I missed you too. Aren't you going to tell me all about your adventures in France?" Shaunny embracing him with mirrored affection.

"Forget France. I'm home now".

"I'm glad you're home. Everything's so crazy these days. Did you get the e-mail I sent you?" Shaunny asked.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about your dad. How's your mom holding up?"

"She's alright. She's in England right now trying to sort out some legal matters. There's some problems with the will," Shaunny said as she tiptoed to kiss Bruce on the tip of his nose.

"What?! And leave my poor little honey all alone?" Bruce asked in a mock incredulous tone. He tucked her soft hair behind her ears and started kissing her earlobes.

"No, silly. Nina's staying over and besides, Shane's around now".

"Good God! Your twin brother! I totally forgot about him. I mean, I read the e-mails that you've sent me but I didn't thought... never mind what I thought. Where is he now?!" Bruce scanned the busy corridor.

"On his way to class I suppose. I'm not my brother's keeper you know".

"Is that your brother?" Bruce tilted his chin towards the opposite side of the corridor. Shaunny immediately straightened up. Grief, did Shane actually saw what just happened?! Looking up she found Shane standing with his back leaning on the opposite row of lockers. He had seen everything that went on between Shaunny and Bruce and the expression he wore was an unreadable mask. Shaunny noted that the girls that passed him did a double take, awed by the mere sight of him. Bruce apparently noticed the girls' reaction towards Shane and immediately stiffened. "He's not bad," Bruce said in undeniable envious tone.

"I suppose so..." Shaunny replied as she met Shane' inquisitive stare. Bruce's body was all tensed up and she didn't like the feeling being caught in between the two guys. Intuition told her that Bruce and Shane wouldn't be the best of friends.

_________________________

Shane was walking to his English Literature class when he spied Shaunny on the opposite side of the corridor also making her way to class. When suddenly, behind her, a guy put his arms around her waist and pinched her breast. His action was quick and it went on unnoticed by the rest of the students who were rushing for class themselves. But it did not escape Shane's observation. The fellow apparently looked very smug about it. His twin spun around and her look was that of a surprised one, as if she had expected it to be someone else.

The unknown dark-haired guy and Shaunny started talking but the noise level in the corridor drowned out their conversation. The guy went and hugged Shaunny. She returned the hug and kissed the guy on the nose. Bruce. The dark-haired guy must be Bruce. He observed that Bruce was quite good looking in a 'manufactured celebrity' sort of way. No doubt he was a fast worker as he was already toying with his twin's long blonde hair and intimately kissing her earlobes. Shaunny said something and Bruce looked up and scanned the crowd. Bruce's gaze settled on him and he could see that Bruce tensed up. Bruce indicated to Shaunny that he'd spotted Shane and quickly straightened her shoulders and looked towards his direction. She had that flustered look on her face again. Just like the time she spotted his porn magazine in his room. Earlier on he would have swore that she was expecting to see someone else instead of Bruce. But who besides her boyfriend would touch her that intimately? Was she two-timing Bruce? He intently stared into her eyes, trying to find some answers. But he could find none. In the end, he swaggered up to Bruce and Shaunny and gave them both a lazy smile, "I hope I didn't catch you two lovebirds at a wrong time," he said as he casually slung his backpack over one of his shoulders.

"Umm...not at all," Shaunny hesitated. He gave her one of his most engaging smile and extended his hand to Bruce.

"You must be Bruce Caverson".

From the look on Bruce's face, he knew that Bruce had immediately seized him up as a competitor. In which field, he didn't know. Perhaps academic-wise or in sports, or in something less scrupulous such as girls. Bruce was seemed reluctant to shake his extended hand at first but he took it and gave him a strong handshake. He didn't blame Bruce as most guys he had met were wary of him. It was just male territorial traits. He knew he was intimidating and he enjoyed it.

"Yes, I am. And you must be Shaunny's long-lost twin".

"Shane McIntyre at your service. I can't say that I'm any longer her long-lost twin. I'd like to think myself as once lost but found," Shane replied in his thick English accent. Bruce managed a forced smile and returned his attention to Shaunny, "I've got to get to Mr. Limpiski's chemistry class now. You know how ol' Limpy reacts to tardiness. I guess I'll see you after school?"

"Yeah, see you later. You wouldn't want to be late for ol' Limpy's class and get stuck in detention on the very first day of school," Shaunny said as she gave his upper arm a quick squeeze. Bruce gave her a quick peck on the cheek before breaking into a sprint towards the chemistry labs located at the other end of the building.

"Let's go," Shaunny said as she walked into the classroom with Shane trailing behind her.

A million sarcastic remarks about Bruce went through Shane's mind. He had to bite his tongue to refrain from saying anything to Shaunny. Bruce was a wolf; it takes one to know one. It was a surprise that Shaunny was behaving as chaste as she was with a boyfriend like Bruce hanging around her all the time. Well, Shaunny was his sister and he felt that he had the right to know about her sex life. And he couldn't help but wonder, who was it that she expected to creep up intimately behind her if it wasn't Bruce. Caverson's Bay might be a small town but he was glad that he was getting some real-life soap in his life. At least there'd be something to keep him entertained in this small sleepy town. Even though entertainment came in the form of his twin sister's personal sex life...

_________________________

As they got into class, Shane noticed that most of the students were staring at them. He caught some whispering amongst the girls at the back of class. And he wondered what was the latest gossip about. Perhaps they didn't know that he was her brother. Perhaps they'd thought he was also vying for Shaunny's affections. Ah, simple small town folks. They love speculating about the newcomers into their close-knit communities. He thought in amusement. He settled in a seat next to Shaunny's and looked around the room. There were a couple of cute girls seated at the back. He gave them one of his dazzling smiles. What harm can a smile possibly do? He thought cheekily. Two of the girls blushed and looked away, while one took the liberty to smile right back at him. He gave her an impish wink and turned forward, awfully impressed with his work.

"You don't hesitate to flirt do you?" Shaunny asked looking peeved.

"Oh, brighten up sister and stop being such a prude!" he laughed.

"I am not a prude!"

"You certainly act like one!" he continued teasing her whilst poking her at the ribs. Shaunny started squirming and tried to playfully whack him off but ended up laughing as well. The girls at the back continued whispering. Shane was pleased that he was causing such a stir. He relished being the centre of attention.

The class fell silent as a red haired woman walked into the class. Dressed in a professional looking black plaid suit and silver wire rim spectacles perched daintily on her nose, she shouldn't be any older than twenty-seven. To complete her no-nonsense look, she had pulled back her curly red hair in a tight French twist. She was quite short and petite; merely standing around 5'2. He suspected that she was going to be their English Lit teacher. And that should be quite amusing. It was an improvement when compared to the dull male English Lit professors he had back in England. Yes, English Lit would be a breeze this semester.

_________________________

"Good morning, everyone. I'm Tamara Creighton and I'm going to be replacing Mrs. Robarts as your English Literature teacher. Mrs. Robarts, as some of you might have already know, has retired after dedicating some lengthy twenty five years of teaching in Caverson High," Tamara said in a clear, crisp voice. She took out some sheets of paper from her brief case and handed it out to the class.

'What you're getting is the class' study guide. It outlines the books that we are going to cover this semester and as well as a supplementary guide of literary sources and materials. Alright then, if there are no further questions, we'll proceed with attendance," Tamara pulled out another sheet of paper from her brief and called out the names of the students.

"Alison Ahmet, Clayton Bale..." Tamara called out, pausing in intervals as the students answered and checking her list of names. This went on for a minute before she called, "Shane McIntyre".

"Here", Shane answered.

"Shaunny McIntyre?"

"Here," Shaunny raised her hand a little to indicate she was present.

"My, what have we here?" Tamara asked inquisitively as she peered through her glasses.

Both of the students, Shane and Shaunny McIntyre, were obviously related to each other. After looking at them carefully she saw how beautiful they both were. Shane immediately caught her attention. He was breathtakingly handsome. His well-chiselled face utterly perfect, like a Medieval English knight riding straight out from one of her lurid romantic fantasies. Even his short light blonde curls were exactly like those of the knights in the medieval romance novels she'd often read. He also did seem to have an English pallor, unlike Shaunny who sat beside him. Shaunny had a perfectly bronzed Californian tan. Her features were delicate and beautiful. She wore her long light blonde hair up to her waist. Her eyelashes were a darker shade of blonde veiling her intense blue eyes. Her full, luscious lips were sensually sculpted. So kissable. Tamara wasn't gay. But she felt herself captivated by the blonde girl. She continued to stare at them until she noticed that they expected her to say something. She cleared her throat and averted her gaze. Striking a more professional stance she asked, " Are you both siblings?".

"Actually, we're twins," Shane answered. Shaunny smiled and lightly nodded.

Tamara noticed that Shane had an English accent. "I thought I heard some an English nuance when you spoke. Are you both English?"

"Shane studied in England for the past fourteen years. He just came back two weeks ago. However, I've been in Caverson High ever since sophomore year. We're Americans". This time it was Shaunny who answered.

"How interesting! Twins! You both look quite alike as well. Which reminds me we are going to cover Homer's Iliad and Odyssey. Both of which the Golden Twins, Apollo and Artemis, plays crucial parts. Those of you who are familiar with Greek mythology would know that Apollo and Artemis twins borned of Zeus, the powerful ruler of Mount Olympus and of the Greek Gods.".

"Both, Apollo and Artemis, are associated with the bow. Apollo is said to use the curved bow and Artemis the silver bow. Apollo is the god of music, healing, light, and truth. One of Apollo's more important daily tasks is to harness his chariot with four horses to drive the sun across the sky. He is also known as the Archer," Tamara paused a while before continuing, "Artemis the lady of the wild things. She is the huntsman of the gods. She is the protector of the young. Like Apollo she hunts with silver arrows. She became associated with the moon. Unlike her twin who was associated with the sun. She is a virgin goddess, and the goddess of chastity. She also presides over childbirth, which may seem odd for a virgin, don't you think?". Her last remark encouraged a few laughs from the class.

"Do you reckon I'm an Apollo then?" Shane asked Tamara in a teasing manner. She smiled suggestively in response and walked towards her desk upfront.

"Well Mr. McIntyre, let's not get carried away shall we. Now's a time for work, and not for play..." And boy, would I like to play with you. She grinned at the thought and started teaching.

_________________________

The day was a hectic one and Shaunny was glad that she was finally home. She closed the front door and hollered "Is anyone home?! Shane... Nina?!". When the last bell rang she had waited for Shane and Nina in the foyer a good twenty minutes before deciding to go on home without them. What if they were having a secret rendezvous? The thought jumped out at her from nowhere and she instantly felt a stab of jealousy. She dropped her haversack on the floor and marched to the kitchen. It's obvious that she couldn't do anything now. They were probably doing something indecent in the locker room or God knows where by now. She angrily grabbed a glass from the cupboard and poured herself a glass of ice water. She gave a "Harrummph!" and sat indignantly down on the kitchen table. It was a hot afternoon and there wasn't much to do. She sat back and stared at tabletop for a couple of minutes. Wait a minute! There just might be something entertaining to do! She gulped down her glass of water and went straight up to the attic.

She hasn't been in Shane's room for a week now. But everything was still as neat and orderly as she recalled it to be. Shane was indeed very preppy. The last time she saw the porn magazine it was peeking out underneath the duvets. She was rather intrigue by the fact that Shane had unabashedly left the magazine lying around in the open. And she also wondered what sort of girls did Shane fancied. Asians? African-American? Or the typical sun-kissed California girls like herself. She chided herself for her wishful thinking and continued searching. It wasn't on the desk, nor was it stashed in his laundry basket. Maybe it's in his closet! As she walked towards his walk-in closet she heard the front door closing downstairs with an audible click. Someone was making his or her way up the stairs! Fuck! There was no other way down from the attic without being seen! She had to move fast! Shaunny quickly opened the closet door and crept inside. She didn't know why, but she left the door slightly ajar.

There entering the room was Nina. She had a short, flimsy, floral patterned sundress on and it was swishing seductively to the gentle sway of her hips. She walked to the desk and sifted through some papers lying and went through his books. "Catcher in the Rye... how very interesting and quaint", Nina mused to herself. She continued to run her fingers along his books before breathing a little sigh and plopping down onto his bed.

What the hell does she think she's doing? Shaunny thought angrily. It's bad enough Nina hogs Shane all the time and now she just breezes into his room and pokes her nose in his stuff?! Not to mention sleeping on his bed?! This is absurd! Although Nina is her best friend, this was simply too much. But Shaunny couldn't just come bursting out of the closet yelling blue murder, can't she? So she did the only thing she could do, continue observing Nina in forced silence.

Nina was slipping her sundress straps off her shoulder and pushing the bodice of her garment down to her midriff, exposing her bouncy, perky breasts. Very slowly, Nina started rubbing her nipples. "Hhhmmm..." Nina moaned in pleasure. She then bent her knees and spread her legs wide. The skirt of her sundress slid down her thigh. Thus, exposing pale, unmarred ivory flesh. With one hand, Nina continued working her nipples into harder peaks, while the other reached down and pulled her white silk thongs off. "Hhhmmmm...Shane..." Nina murmured huskily.

12