Twins Apart Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking hell! Nina was masturbating in Shane's bed! Shaunny could feel her white cotton panties starting to get wet as she continued watching her friend intimately touching herself. Man, she was getting hornier by the minute herself!

Nina's inserted two fingers into her wet pussy and slowly started moving it in and out. She moaned again in pure sexual abandonment and started moving her fingers faster. The petite Asian was now pinching her nipples so hard that it was red and swollen.

"It feels so good!" Nina rasped whilst fingering herself to a sexual frenzy.

Shaunny was getting all wet now looking at her friend playing with herself. Her own breathing was becoming shallow and labored. She then reached under her skirt, past her cotton panties to feel her own dampness. Goodness, she was extremely wet! Her fingers found their way into her own pussy and started sliding in and out from the slickness. Shaunny bit her lower lip to restrain herself from crying pleasurably aloud.

Nina's body was gyrating to the rhythm of her fingers. And as she was just about to cum, Shane came into the room.

"I see someone has made herself comfortable in my bed," Shane mused as he sat his backpack and books on the chair. He then propped himself up on his desk and crossed his arms across his chest, looking at Nina in amusement.

Nina looked at him with her smoky almond shaped eyes, heavy-lidded from arousal. Looking totally undaunted from his unexpected entrance, she gave Shane a slow and seductive smile before slipping her fingers out from her dripping pussy. She curled her finger and beckoned Shane to come over. It was glistening with her juices. Shane looked at Nina smiled and shook his head.

"Don't you want to taste me? I saw the way you were looking at me. And I know you want me..." Nina purred. She lifted her juice-coated fingers enticingly to her lips and started to suck on it hard.

Shaunny looked on in amazement. She had never seduced anyone before, and never in her wildest fantasies would she have pictured something as erotic as what was happening now before her very eyes.

"Oh, I want to taste you alright. But what I want right now is another performance of what I just missed," Shane breathed sensually.

Nina got up in a kneeling position and asked, "What do you want to see?"

"I want you to touch yourself the way you just did and I want you to do it slowly," Shane's gaze was fixed Nina's perky breasts.

Nina smiled in response. Her sundress was now crumpled around her waist. Her breasts were exposed, all chaffed and red from the rubbing and pinching. "Do you like it when I do this?" Nina asked as she used her fingers to swirl around her areolas in small circular motions.

"Yeah", Shane rasped, mesmerized by Nina's slow and languid movements.

"What about this?" Nina brought her fingers to her lips and started licking them as she would to the tip of a cock.

"Hhhmmmm. ...Yeah...".

"And this?" She stopped licking her fingers and slipped them in her dripping pussy.

"Yeah, babe" Shane mouthed the word slowly, feeling all aroused. He slipped out of his white Ralph Lauren polo shirt, exposing his well-muscled torso and strong, powerful arms. His pale English pallor was disappearing was beginning to tan nicely.

Shaunny was overwhelmed with desire. Her twin's upper body looked even better than she remembered it to be. She could see the large bulge straining in his jeans. She licked her lips in anticipation. And pushed her fingers as far as it can go into her own hot, slick pussy, She groaned inwardly as Shane slowly unzipped his fly and whipped out his nine inch engorged cock out.

Nina who was bucking to the rhythm of her fingers' expert manipulation stopped and gasped out loud as she saw the size of Shane's member. Shane moved to the leg of the bed and Nina quickly dropped down to all fours inched towards him. Without a word, she grabbed his cock and licked his cock head. First in slow spherical motions and then picked up speed and velocity as her own voracious sexual nature took control. Shane grunted in pleasure and thrusted his cock into her hot inviting mouth. Nina was sucking greedily like a child who's sucking a Popsicle on a hot summer's day, slurping loudly in the process.

Shaunny was finger fucking herself silly in Shane's closet while her sight was fixated on Shane and Nina. She was awed by the sinful tides of pleasure that swept through her body, heating her up in places that she'd never knew could be awakened to such sexual heights. She was bouncing up and down as her fingers slip in and out of her pussy. Her bare breasts peeked out from her spaghetti strapped top from her sexual haste of groping and grabbing her own breasts.

Shane was fucking Nina's small mouth while his free hands were squeezing her youthful breasts. Nina was still fingering herself when the first orgasm hit her. Her moan was muffled from being filled with Shane's cock. Her body convulsed violently but she continued blowing Shane senselessly.

After the last spasm of her orgasm passed, Shane lifted Nina up by her waist and sat her down on his huge, fat, juicy cock. She had her eyes closed and her mouth was slightly agape as her pussy inched into his unrelenting hard flesh. "Shane!" she cried out as she began to ride him. He was groaning and grunting as his hips moved to Nina's pace.

Their hot perspiring bodies were gyrating in a trance-like state as Nina rode Shane fast and hard. Shane's lips found Nina's nipple and started sucking it, his hands grabbing handful of Nina's ass cheeks as he drove deeper and deeper into her. Nina' threw her head back and yowled in pleasure as another orgasm overtook her. Meanwhile, in the closet, Shaunny was about to cum. She hastened her fingers in and out of her slick and swollen pussy. Just as she thought she could take no more, a tidal wave of pleasure swept her off her guard and sent her spiraling down into a whirlpool of sexual bliss.

Shane overwhelmed by the intensity of Nina's orgasm, came after a few seconds right after. He gave Nina's pussy one last hard thrust before his cum splurted out in spasms. He tried to withdraw when Nina whispered into his ear, "I'm on the Pill. Cum in me. I want to feel you shooting your fill in me...". Shane gave a final shudder before collapsing into bed in a sweaty heap beside Nina.

Shaunny laid on the floor gasping for breath. Her current orgasm was the best to date. How she wished that she was the one in her twin's bed right now and not on the hard uncomfortable floor in a stuffy closet! Someday it'll be me that he wants, me who'll be the one he wants to fuck, and me who'll be in his bed. No one else. Shaunny vowed before drifting into exhausted oblivion. It'll be me...

12