Twins Celebrate Their Birthday Ch. 02

Story Info
The prodigal son returns and Penny seizes an opportunity.
9.8k words
4.54
19.4k
33

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny lay awake watching her brother beside her. His final act before falling asleep had been to put his arm around her and hold her next to him. She had slept with her head resting on his shoulder, the both of them totally exhausted.

Penny went over in her mind the pattern of events since she had arrived in Manchester only two days ago. Making love to Craig in that taxi had been the culmination of a whole frustrating year, from then on it had just been paradise. The visit to the restaurant had just been the icing on a wonderful cake, a shudder of pleasure went through her when she remembered how Craig had knelt before her as he pretended to propose to her, at that moment she didn't think it was possible for life to get better, but then he had taken her to bed, he had played her body like a magical instrument, teasing, caressing, taking her to her tipping point time and time again. She had begged for release but didn't want it to end, his lovemaking had been all about giving her pleasure, he had used his fingers and mouth to excite her, taken her into his arms to calm her then excite her again until she thought she would go mad.

Craig moved restlessly beside her, she didn't want him to wake, didn't want this moment to end. She laid her head on his chest, kissing his nipple, felt his unconscious response as his arm drew her closer. Penny just knew she was the luckiest girl in the world.

Gradually Craig began to stir, he tried to stop himself, wanting to stay in that wonderful dream where he and Penny were rolling on the bed, limbs entwined, his manhood buried deep inside her joining them as one. Try as he might to hold on to that dream, it began to fade, then, in the last second he looked down into Penny's eyes only to see the face of his mother. He woke with a start, Penny felt him disturb, turning her face up to greet him with a kiss.

"Good morning lover," she said, tracing her fingers over his chest, tiny circles, each one going lower until they were brushing into the thin matt of hair on his lower tummy.

"Good morning," he replied, feeling his cock responding as her fingers drew closer, "l'd have thought you'd have had enough of him last night," he said with a smile.

"I'll never have enough," she replied, taking hold of his stiffening shaft.

"I think you're trying to shag me to death," he laughed, "that pussy of yours is going to grow teeth and eat me up."

"Suck you in perhaps, but never destroy you," she replied, "l want you forever."

"Well l want breakfast," he said removing her hand and swinging his legs off the bed.

"I don't believe it," she said lying back and opening her legs wide, "l'm here all hot and ready, needing to be fucked and all you can think of is food. Come on lover, give me a quickie before breakfast."

"You're fucking insatiable, is it just my cock you want or any one's, you've turned into a proper nympho."

"Stop complaining and fuck me," she replied, using her fingers to pull apart her cunt lips, "look how wet and juicy l am, all ready for that lovely cock of yours, come on Craig, either that or l'm going to have to frig off and that's such a waste when there's a cock available."

"Are you like this with Dad?"

"Sometimes, he likes me to be a bit tarty, especially in the office, l'm always bending over to get things out of the bottom draw, l never wear panties so he gets a good eyeful up my skirt."

"I'm surprised he doesn't give you a good spanking."

"He does sometimes, l have to bend over the desk while he spanks me, he doesn't do it too hard but he always ends up giving me a good fucking after."

"Perhaps he should have given Mum a good spanking a while ago, that might have changed things," he replied unable to take his eyes off Penny's fingers working inside her cunt.

"Well you can give her a good spanking when you start fucking her."

"No Penn...that's not happening."

"Don't be silly," she said, removing her hand from her cunt and licking the juices from her fingers, all the time staring at Craig's rock hard cock. "You know you want to fuck her, just look how hard you get when we talk about it."

"Stop it Pen," he protested, standing up and reaching for a pair of shorts. "I'm not talking about it, l'm making breakfast, there's only croissants and jam, that's all the food l have." Craig stormed out of the bedroom.

Craig was making the coffee when Penny walked into the kitchen naked.

"Fucking hell Pen!" he exclaimed, "put something on... how can l concentrate when you're walking round like that."

"Yes master," she said, giving a little curtesy before returning to the bedroom. She re-appeared a few moments later, wearing one of Craig's shirts but as she hadn't buttoned it up it did nothing to hide her body. "Is this better sir?" she asked.

"Oh for christ's sake that's even worse," he replied, "can't you wear something that doesn't make me want to fuck your brains out."

"Why not just fuck me and get your frustrations out of the way, then we can talk."

"If by talk you mean talking about me fucking Mum you can forget it," he replied, placing her croissants and coffee on the small table, then fetching his own.

"I don't understand your problem," Penny replied, sitting at the table but making sure her breasts were still uncovered. "Joan says what Mum needs is a good fucking, she won't cheat on Dad with anyone else, she worships you, if you came on to her she would melt. I bet it would make her happy."

"I can't believe we're talking like this, what sort of family would we become, you screwing Dad and me with Mum, you'll be suggesting we all get together in an orgy next."

Penny didn't reply but the cheeky grin on her face said far more than words.

"Oh fuck Pen," he continued, "is that what you want, all four of us in an orgy?"

"Sounds like fun...oooh!" she exclaimed as a splodge of jam fell from her croissant, landing on her left breast. She stared deep into Craig's eyes as she scooped up the jam with her finger then placed her finger in her mouth. "You can't tell me you haven't been thinking about it since l mentioned it, every time we talk about it you get hard."

"That's because you're playing with my cock, not because l want to fuck my mother... What if l tried and she was horrified and disgusted, that would ruin our relationship forever, all because you and Dad want some excuse to carry on screwing."

"Don't be silly Craig, it's not that at all, you're just jealous because of Dad and me."

"This whole business is madness," he said, making a move to get up, then realising that he was rock hard again.

Penny caught a glimpse of the tent pole in Craig's shorts. "See," she said, "you're hard again... why don't you admit it Craig, you're turned on by the idea. I think it would solve more problems than it causes, Mum is obviously sexually frustrated, Aunt Joan said so, who better than her wonderful son to wash away that frustration."

"You make it sound as if l would be doing her a favour," he replied.

"That cock of yours could do me a favour anytime." Penny's left hand went to her breast, cupping it, circling her finger round her nipple. "Now you're all hard, it's a shame to waste it."

"You're beyond help, you're sex mad." Craig knew he should resist her but there was a force driving him that was out of control, they had always had a special bond as twins growing up and he did love her as a sister but this was so much more, he wanted her now, wanted her so much it was hurting.

Penny saw the look of hunger on his face, knew she had him under her control. She rose from her chair, shrugging off the shirt as she rounded the table. She moved aside the plate and mug in front of him, then lifting one leg over him, managed to sit herself on the table in front of him. Leaning back and supporting herself on her elbows she then lifted her legs, resting them on his shoulders.

Craig was mesmerised as she positioned herself in front of him, he had had plenty of pretty girls but Penny was in a different league, every inch of her was perfect. He stared at her sweet little pussy as her legs parted, the lips of her labia still swollen from their night of passion. His words of protest were useless, he knew this was what he wanted. "This is madness," he whispered as his lips sought that rubbery knob of her clit.

"Oh yes baby," she sighed, "eat my pussy baby...oh yes, suck it...oh baby that's good. I want you baby, want you hard and deep, want that gorgeous cock of yours hard inside me, filling me with your baby juice... Please baby, fuck me deep, fill me with cum."

Craig felt like those mythical warriors from Greek mythology, being drawn onto the rocks by sirens. This was so wrong in so many ways but he couldn't hold back, he had to have her.

Standing and dropping his shorts he had the head of his cock resting against her labia. He looked into her eyes, her lips moving silently, pleading with him to enter her. Her legs were still resting on his shoulders as her held her thighs tightly as he drove into her, one deep, hard thrust, splitting those cunt lips and driving up inside her until their bodies collided.

"Oh yes!" she cried, her back arching to meet him, "oh my god l'm cumming already... don't stop, do it again, harder."

Craig could feel the heat of her burning his cock, he pulled out until he was just touching her before slamming into her again.

"Oh god baby," she cried, convulsions raging through her body as her orgasm burst, "l love you baby, l want you forever, fill me baby, fill me with that baby maker... make a baby in me."

Craig lost all control, slamming his cock into her, the sound of their bodies coming together, he couldn't hold back, knew he was close he drove into her one final time sending his cum deep into her belly.

Penny felt his cock pulsating as it fired his hot cum into her. "Yes baby," she urged him as another wave of orgasm surged through her, "fill me baby... fill me and give me your baby."

Craig was lost in a red mist, still pummelling her cunt until he finally collapsed on top of her, his chest heaving. His lips sought hers, she opened for him, sucking his tongue into her mouth as she held him.

They lay totally joined and spent, Penny opened her eyes to see him looking at her."I do love you baby... l only ever want you... l want your babies," she felt the tears well in her eyes as she spoke, she had to say it but was terrified, waiting for his reaction.

Craig rose, pulling her with him, he sat back on the chair, pulling her onto his lap, holding her tight as they kissed. "You're driving me mad," he said between kisses, "l know we have to stop this but l want it to go on forever."

"It can be forever baby," she replied, taking his face in her hands, looking deep into his eyes, "we can make it work, no-one needs to know."

"What about our friends Pen? They're bound to find out, then all it takes is one careless word, l can't take that risk of hurting you... we can't Pen... god knows l want to, but we can't."

"We can baby; l know we can. I know l love you; l know l want to spend the rest of my life with you. We don't have to worry about anyone else, we could go away and live somewhere where no-one knows us, we could go anywhere in the world."

"And what would l do all day?" he said, giving her a quick kiss.

"Well... when you're not screwing me you can help look after the kids."

"So it's just a sex machine and a nanny you want," he laughed, kissing her again, "what about the business?"

"Dad's thinking of selling to an American firm."

"Really?" Craig said, surprised, "l never thought that would happen, what about Grandad, he's not going to be happy."

"Dad wants us all to go over there during the summer, we don't need the business, we have plenty of money and this firm are making a very good offer, Dad thinks Grandad will go along with it, he doesn't need any more, living in that big house on Jersey, the randy old devil."

"What do you mean?"

"Dad went over for a few days a month ago, he wondered how the old man was doing, it's just over a year since Grandma died and you know how close they were, anyway Dad says he has a housekeeper now, an Indian lady in her thirties, Dad reckons there's something going on between them, he's a randy old bugger, had his hand on my bum a few times, he's lovely though."

"Would you?"

"What... fuck Grandad?" she replied, "l wouldn't mind, older men can be great lovers."

"You sound like you've had some experience, or do you just mean Dad?"

Penny hesitated, fidgeting on his lap as she felt his cock stir. "Dad's not old," she said, with her wicked grin.

"Who then?" he replied, feeling his hardness grow as her bum wriggled on his lap.

"Weeellll," she replied, "you know that taxi driver that picked us up at the station?"

Craig stared hard at her. "You didn't... when?"

"Yesterday," she replied, "l needed a taxi to get into town and had his card so rang him, we got talking about what you and l had done, he made some comment about how he had fancied joining in so l asked him if he wanted to find somewhere quiet to fuck me."

"Are you serious Pen or just winding me up?"

"No silly," she replied, giving him a kiss, "of course l'm serious." She went on the give Craig a full account of her escapade with Jack, describing how much bigger his cock looked because he was shaved. "I think l'll do that to you and Dad," she squirmed again, feeling his cock hardening against her bum, "l'm going to have to get you two standing next to each other to see which cock is the prettiest."

"No way Pen, what do you think l am?"

"Oh don't be so silly Craig, we are going to have such fun, especially when we get Mum to join in, maybe we can get Aunt Joan too, you must fancy her, she's got bigger tits than Mum."

"I don't believe you," he said, trying hard to ignore the effect she was having on him, his one hand was resting on her thigh and as he moved it to the inside, she willingly opened her legs to accept him. "Do you want to turn us into some sort of depraved family, all fucking one another, Why not include Grandad while you're at it."

"That would be fun," she cooed, feeling his fingers stroking her labia, "l'm sure he would jump at the chance, he's a randy old sod, Dad thinks he's screwing that Indian woman that he's taken on as a housekeeper, perhaps she could join us."

"Whoa Penny, just get a grip for a minute," he said, now with two fingers finding their way into her love tunnel. "Don't get carried away, none of this is going to happen."

"Why not?" she replied, lifting herself up and moving backwards so that she could reach between her legs and take hold of his cock, then she stood and faced him as she straddled him, guiding his cock inside her cunt as she settled back down. "Mmmmmmm, that feels soooo good," she said, taking hold of his head and guiding his mouth to her nipples.

Craig sucked hard on her nipples, feeling her cunt muscles tightening as he took each one in turn between his teeth, "Mum would like that," she said, "she has much bigger nipples than me, you'll love playing with her tits."

Craig felt the heat of her body through his cock, no other girl had driven him as crazy as Penny did, he was totally captivated by her, feeling her, tasting her, hearing her describing all the fun they would have. He'd given up thinking this was wrong, he knew there was no chance of going back, he had to have Penny. He closed his eyes as he let the sensations from his cock wash over him, he suddenly had this vision of Penny stood before him, naked apart from a wedding veil, beside her stood his mother and Joan, both naked. He felt Penny's cunt gripping his cock, milking him, drawing him in. The vision returned, this time his mother knelt before him, seeking his cock with her mouth, sucking him deep. He saw Penny and Joan join together in an embrace, their mouths joined in passion as their hands explored each other's bodies.

"Cum baby," Penny whispered, "imagine Mummy's cunt milking your cum... cum baby, cum inside me like you will with Mummy, fill my cunt like you'll fill Mummy's, cum baby, cum, cum, yes arghhh."

Her orgasm joined his as she felt his hot spunk filling her, felt him bite down on her nipple. She held him tight, gripping him with her arms, her legs... her cunt.

They stayed joined, holding each other tightly as they kissed tenderly, savouring the taste of each other, he kissed he lips, her eyes, her nose. It seemed the most natural thing in the world to be making love to this beautiful creature. He could pick up the tiny vibrations inside her as her body still reacted to him.

"God l wish you weren't my sister," he said, kissing her nose.

"Don't be silly," she replied, kissing him back, "l've got the two most wonderful men in my life making love to me, two men who love me deeper because l'm a daughter and a sister." She stared into his eyes, then giggled.

"What?" he asked, knowing some other wicked thought had just entered her pretty head.

"I just wondered when this really started, do you think it started inside Mummy's womb?" she giggled again, "can you imagine us groping each other in there?"

"You're mental," he said, kissing her again... "now get off me or we'll never get home."

"I need a shower," she replied slowly raising herself off him then bending to kiss his wilted cock, "are you coming in with me?"

"No Pen, l know you, you'll get me going again, l'm surprised l can even stand up, you're fucking me to death."

"Silly boy," she replied turning and giving a squeal as he landed a playful smack on her bum, then turning as she reached the door she said, "you wait till you start fucking Mum as well, l bet she'll go crazy once she's had wonderboy's cock inside her." She giggled again as she ran off into the bathroom.

Once they had showered and tidied up the flat, then collected everything they needed to take it was almost lunchtime. "What do you want to do for lunch?" he asked as they locked up the flat.

"Mmmmmmm," she replied, flashing her eyes at him.

"I mean food, is sex all you think of?"

""Pretty much," she replied, "you keep complaining but it doesn't stop you fucking me."

"You're incorrigible, seriously, what do you want, a restaurant or a take away?"

"No, let's not hang about," she replied, "how about a drive thru'?"

That settled they took the lift down to the basement garage. This secure area was the only reason Craig had brought up his beloved Porsche, he seldom used it unless he was taking one of his girls out for the day. They threw what little luggage they had into the limited space behind the front seats then Craig used his pass to open the roller door and they were on their way.

It was early evening before they turned in to the long drive leading up to the impressive family home, on the top of a hill with sweeping views over the Dorset coastline. Craig sounded the horn on the car as they drove up the curved driveway and by the time they reached the front of the house their mother and father were standing on the top step to greet them.

"Look at her," Penny said, "l bet her pussy is dripping just seeing you arrive."

Craig could have done without that comment, the conversation all the way down had repeatedly turned to the subject of him fucking his mother, so much so that the resultant hard-on in his trousers had grown more and more uncomfortable until Penny had taken the opportunity of a quiet stretch of motorway to lean across, extracting his cock and sucking him to orgasm. The memory of that plus the sight of his mother and Penny's comment had restored his erection.

Lorraine, their mother, had been preparing all afternoon, at forty years of age she was a woman in her prime, five foot seven inches, athletic build courtesy of regular visits to the gym and long swims in the pool at the rear of the house. She was a stunningly attractive woman, her long, naturally blonde hair making her look much younger. Her prime feature though were her breasts, they stood proud and firm, always prominent due to her careful selection of clothing which was never tarty but left no doubt that she knew where most men's eyes were focussed.