Twins Celebrate Their Birthday Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother joins the party.
9.8k words
4.56
25.5k
31

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm afraid Penny."

"Nothing to be afraid of Mum, he loves you and you love him."

"But he's my son," Lorraine cried, "l can't."

"Did you want to Mum? When he kissed you, you felt his hand on your breast, you held his cock."

"I didn't hold it," she interrupted.

"Okay, you touched it through his trousers," Penny corrected, "but you still felt how hard he was... be honest Mum, did you want him?"

"No," her mother replied, "oh l don't know what l wanted... okay, yes, yes l did want him, but that doesn't make it right."

"Who's to decide what's right Mum, you're both adults, you both want each other, no-one is going to get hurt."

"What about your father, l can't bring myself to cheat on him with strangers, now you want me to do it with our son."

"Look at you Mum," Penny said looking at the way her mother was pressing her hand between her legs, "you don't even know you're doing it do you?"

Lorraine quickly snatched her had away, realising she had betrayed how her body was reacting to the thought of making love to her son. Of course she loved him, he had been a beacon light for her for nineteen years, ever since he had popped into the world, twenty minutes before his sister, the girl who was now urging her to commit incest.

"He's waiting for you Mummy," Penny said, sensing her mother's resistance melting, "think about him Mummy, his hard, muscled body above you as his beautiful cock buries itself inside you."

"Stop it Penny please," she cried, her eyes were tight shut but she could see him, just as Penny described him, smiling down at her as she felt the heat of him inside her, "oh god l'm going to hell."

"No Mummy," Penny replied, placing her hand on her mother's knee then slowly sliding up under her skirt. She felt her mother's thighs tense as her hand travelled up. "You're going to heaven Mummy, the heaven of feeling your gorgeous son pumping his seed deep inside you, you can feel it can't you? Feel the power of him as you beg him to fuck you. Open your legs Mummy, just like you're going to open them for Craig, do it... do it now."

Lorraine couldn't resist any longer, didn't want to resist. Her thighs parted as she felt her daughter's hands reaching he sodden panties, felt her fingers tracing the cleft of her pussy.

"That could be Craig's fingers Mummy, do you want it to be Craig's fingers?"

"Yes," she replied breathlessly.

Penny pulled aside her mother's panties, instantly locating the little bud of her clitoris. It was as if an electric shock had passed through Lorraine's body.

"Do you want Craig to do that Mummy? Do you want his mouth there, sucking your clit?"

"Oh god yes," she moaned as Penny slid her fingers inside her.

"That could be his tongue Mummy, that could be his cock... tell me Mummy... tell me what you want."

"Oh god yes... yes... l want him, l want him to fuck me... oh god l'm going mad, l want him inside me, driving into me, feel his body crushing down on me."

"That's good Mummy," Penny worked her fingers, finding her mother's clit with her thumb, rolling it as her fingers plunged deeper. "We're going to go downstairs and you're going to let Craig fuck you."

"Yes... yes please... oh god l'm going to cum."

"That's good Mummy, cum for me just like you'll cum for Craig, cum Mummy... cum."

Penny saw the faint shudder pass through her mother, felt her body relax as the juices flowed over her fingers.

"Tell me you want him Mummy, tell me you want your son inside you."

"Oh my god yes... yes l want him... want him deep inside me... oh god yes."

Penny felt her mother cum again as she continued to fuck her with her fingers, finally withdrawing them and putting them in her mouth to savour the taste of her. Penny was very pleased with herself, she had expected it to be a tricky conversion to get her mother to accept the idea of fucking her son, she hadn't realised how close Lorraine had been to breaking point, she presumed it was the incident when she was almost raped that had brought about the change.

As Lorraine calmed, she looked at her daughter, still sucking the juices off her fingers. She realised she should be feeling shame, shame not only because she had allowed her daughter to do that to her but shame that it had been the most satisfying experience she had had for years. She realised that she was still seated with her skirt pushed up and her thighs parted, her panties had been pushed aside, her pussy exposed, she felt totally wanton, but an overpowering feeling of warmth and love flowed through her.

"Thank you," she said, then realising the significance of those words she began to stutter. "I...l... oh god Penny, l don't know what to think."

"Don't think Mummy," Penny replied, "tell me what you want, think of how much you want him, how much you love him. Think of how hard he was, he wants you Mummy, every time he thinks of you he gets hard."

"What do you mean?" she said, "has he said anything?"

"Of course he has Mummy, we have talked a lot about you this weekend, we've both seen what you have become and we know that's not the real you, we both want you back as the kind, loving mother you used to be. He doesn't just see you as his mother, he sees you as a passionate woman and he wants you Mummy, l know you think it's wrong but what is so wrong about us loving each other."

"You make it sound as if fucking your son is normal."

"Not normal Mum, but understandable. You find Craig sexually attractive, of course you do, you're a normal woman with normal sexual desires, Craig is very attractive, crikey Mum, all the girls l know would drop their panties for him in a heartbeat, most of their mother's too."

"You make it sound as if you would too."

Penny looked hard at her mother, she had always known this moment would come, she knew this would be the crucial stage of her plan.

"Of course l would Mum, what do you think we've been doing all weekend?"

Lorraine took a moment to register what her daughter had said, feeling a complete mixture of emotions, she couldn't understand why she wasn't disgusted, horrified even, her daughter had just told her she was having sex with her brother.

"Penny!" she cried, "wh..."

Penny interrupted her. "Before you say anything Mum just remember you've just admitted you want to fuck him too."

"You don't have to be so crude," Lorraine replied, "that's ..."

"Don't you say it's different, you're his mother and you want to fuck him so don't go judging me. I've wanted him for so long l can't remember a time when l didn't want him, cried myself to sleep wanting him."

"What about him?"

"Oh he tried to put me off, l had it all planned for him to have me on our eighteenth birthday but he cleared off on that camping trip to put me off, that just made me more determined. Oh he's tried Mum, that's why he's stayed away, but he's always known it was going to happen one day. Well the dam finally burst this weekend and l tell you what Mum, he was fantastic, he's a wonderful lover, can be gentle and loving but can also be firm and demanding, l've lost count how many times he's had me this weekend, it's been heaven."

"But he's your brother Penny, doesn't that bother you?"

"I love him Mum, that's all l bother about, let's face it it's only our stupid laws and so called moral structure. If we lived across that strip of water," she pointed out of the window to the sea in the distance, "no-one would bother, as long as you're adults they don't care."

"I wouldn't say they don't care," Lorraine replied, "l know they're more relaxed over there."

"Well then, once Dad sells the business we could go and live there, buy a big place in the country and fuck each other for ever."

Both women burst out laughing, Penny putting her arms round her mother, holding her. "I know just the thing," she said, giving her mother a quick kiss before standing, "you wait her and get undressed, l won't be long."

"What are you going to do Penny?" Lorraine said uncertainly, "are you going to bring him up here?"

"Just get undressed Mum, trust me."

Penny left the room leaving Lorraine totally perplexed. She had one voice telling her to put an end to this madness and another urging her on. She could fell her body reacting to the prospect of making love to her son, her nipples felt as if they would burst, she was still soaking wet from her orgasm. Slowly, as if in a daze, she began to undress, knowing this was the moment her decision was made.

Penny returned with something draped over her arm to see her mother standing in the middle of the room wearing just her bra and panties.

"Here," she said, holding up the dress, "but everything has to come off."

"That looks gorgeous," Lorraine said, feeling the fabric, but l'm not your size."

"There's not much difference Mum, apart from your boobs but they'll look fantastic, you have to be naked underneath though or it doesn't work."

"What about your father in all this, do you think he's just going to stand there and let his son fuck me? God Penny, we haven't even thought about him."

"Leave him to me Mummy, you concentrate on Craig."

Lorraine looked quizzically at her daughter. "What aren't you telling me? What's going on?"

Penny knew she had to handle this carefully. "There's no easy way to tell you this Mummy, but Daddy has been fucking me for months."

Lorraine was rooted to the spot, listening dumbly as Penny described how she had discovered her father masturbating, how she had felt so sorry that her mother had driven him to that, how much she loved him and how she had decided to take her mother's place sexually. She knew she should be feeling anger, revulsion, but instead felt sorrow, sorrow for the fact that her own selfish behaviour had brought this about.

"He loves you Mummy," Penny told her, "he loves you so much, and you've been treating him like shit and he still loves you. God knows Mum he could have cheated on you with any one of a dozen women round here, they would have welcomed him with open legs anytime, even your own sister offered but he wouldn't. He'd just reached breaking point and l happened to be there."

"So now you want us to be one big incestuous family, is that it?"

"Why not Mummy, we all love each other, don't tell me it doesn't excite you, l can see your nipples from here, your pussy is almost dripping."

"You don't have to be crude," Lorraine admonished her.

"It's fun Mummy, it's all going to be such fun, we can go back to being the happy family we used to be, what better than to have the two men you love most in the world making love to you?"

"Christ Penny, this has been quite a day for revelations."

"The question is, what are you going to do? Are you going the throw away everything and go through life as a miserable bitch with anger eating away at you, or is it going to be a life full of fun, laughter and love?"

"You make it sound so simple, l know l've been a bitch, l've tried not to be but l know it's been getting worse and that's been horrible."

"Be honest Mummy, think back to how passionate and daring you used to be with Dad, you can have that again and more, think of the life we can have, no more fights and arguments just love."

"Just fucking you mean."

"Yes Mummy, fucking. Imagine waking up in the morning with Craig lying beside you totally spent from a wonderful night of passion."

"Stop it Penny," Lorraine protested.ł

"Imagine lying on the bed Mummy, Craig on top of you, inside you, holding my hand as l lie beside you with Daddy inside me, it will be wonderful Mummy, look at you, look at how you react."

Lorraine hadn't realised that her hand had once again gone between her legs as Penny was talking, rubbing gently against her swollen clit.

"Take those things off Mummy, put this dress on and go down and show the two men you love what future you want. What's done is done Mummy, we can't turn the clock back, we can either go back to a life of bitterness and anger or forward to a life of love and passion."

Lorraine hesitated only slightly then reached behind to unfasten her bra, letting it fall from her she realised that it wasn't just an item of clothing that was falling away, it was all of her inhibitions. She felt lightheaded, as if she had downed a whole bottle of champagne, but she also felt uplifted, she loved her family and now she was stepping into a world were their love would be totally fulfilled.

......................................................................

"Are you really okay with me fucking Mum?" Craig took a sip from his second whisky, the warm glow it produced in him only adding to the sensations he was feeling at the prospect of what could be about to happen.

"Firstly, l don't have any moral ground to stand on do l?" John replied, "secondly the thought of it makes me hard. I have to wonder what l've turned into, l'm a grown man, well respected in the community, for god's sake Craig, l'm a magistrate, passing judgement on others, only three weeks ago we sent a man my age for trial for fucking his son and daughter, admittedly the son was younger but the daughter was your age, Penny's age. Do you know what l did as soon as l got home that day, l saw Penny out by the stable, she didn't hear me coming as she had her earphones in listening to music, she had her saddle on the bench polishing it, l just pushed her across the bench, she had one of her ridiculously short skirts on, l pulled down her panties and fucked her. What sort of loving father does that?"

" l take it she didn't object."

"Oh no," John chuckled, "just said she'd seen me drive up and was hoping l was randy. She's driving me mad Craig, l want her every minute, even when other people are about l take every opportunity to touch her bum or brush against her tits."

"I know the feeling Dad, she has us both under her spell, l fear there's no hope for either of us, she keeps saying she wants my babies Dad."

"Shit Craig!" John responded, "is she still on the pill, l mean... l'm not using anything?"

"Oh don't worry, she hasn't done anything silly yet but babies Dad, l mean this is getting serious."

"I think it's pretty serious already," John replied, "l don't know Craig, you and l both know what she's like, she has always known how to get her own way with both of us and that was before sex was involved, perhaps, if she manages to persuade Lorr... Holy shit!"

John had been sitting on the couch facing Craig also facing the door to the hallway, he was stopped mid sentence by the vision that had appeared in the doorway. Lorraine stood there, wearing only the dress that Penny had given her, covering her from neck to ankle in the soft, gossamer like material that covered everything while still revealing everything.

Craig turned to follow his father's stare. "Fucking hell!" he exclaimed. The dress had looked sensational on Penny but Lorraine had taken it to a new level, the fact that Lorraine was a slightly larger dress size had made little or no difference in all areas except one, that was her breasts. Being much larger than Penny's they were stretching the fabric to the point where it became almost invisible, every contour of them was on display, standing proud with her prominent nipples forcing their way through the material, she may as well have been stood there with a sign saying "Fuck me".

Penny had also done a job on her mother's make-up, applying much more than she usually wore but not enough to make her look tarty. Lorraine had given herself a final check in the hall mirror before approaching the lounge, that final look had been the last chance to pull out, to back away. But that would mean to go back to what she was, even worse, now that she knew what John and Penny were doing, how could she go back without splitting the family apart. She weighed up the final decision, what did she want? Did she want to destroy everything or did she want to give herself to her son. At that moment, in her mind, she could feel Craig's hardness as he'd kissed her, feel the burning heat as his hand touched her breast. Standing in front of the mirror she'd felt her nipples harden, felt that warm, wet glow in her loins, the decision was made, she stepped away, turned toward the lounge and walked into her new world.

Craig rose from his chair and walked up to his mother.

"You're beautiful Mum," he said placing his hand against her cheek.

Her hand covered his as she turned her head to kiss his palm, she saw the love in his eyes and knew this was what she wanted, she wanted him. "Thank you," she whispered.

He looked into her eyes, searching for uncertainty. "Do you want this Mum."

"Yes baby," she replied, "l think l've wanted this for a long time."

Craig was aware of Penny entering the room behind his mother, she was completely naked, at that point he felt he was in the presence of the two most beautiful women in the world.

Penny walked up behind her mother, reaching for the fastener at the top of the dress, she pulled it down, then pushed the delicate material of her shoulders. The dress slid from Lorraine's body leaving her naked in front of the two men in her life. The tension in the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"Are you going to stare at her all evening?" Penny said, breaking the tension, "Mummy needs fucking Craig and judging by the tent pole in your trousers, you're ready to fuck her."

"You put it so nicely," Craig laughed, then, looking at his mother, "is that what you want Mum?"

"Yes Craig... please," Lorraine whispered.

Craig took her hand, turning her toward the door, intending to take her up to the bedroom. Penny stood before them. "Oh no you don't," she said to them, "you two can have each other in private later but your first fuck has to be here, Daddy and l want to watch."

Lorraine turned to him. "I think l want us all to be together the first time," she said, reaching for the buckle on his belt and undoing it, undoing his trousers then sliding them and his underpants down his legs as she lowered to kneel in front of him. His cock sprang free, pointing directly at her face, she didn't hesitate, sliding her mouth over him.

John meanwhile had been fascinated to watch his wife behaving like a whore with her son, he had released his cock and was stroking himself as Penny walked over to him.

"This is even better than l'd hoped Daddy," she said, turning her back to him as she straddled him, effortlessly sliding her hot cunt down onto his cock. "Let's just watch them Daddy, with your beautiful cock buried inside me, then you can fuck me as hard as you like."

"You're a witch," he replied, taking hold of her breasts and squeezing them. "You've got us all under control, your deviant little mind has finally taken us all over."

"That's right Daddy, my mind and my cunt," she replied with a satisfied grin, "l'm going to take charge of you all and we're going to have a great life."

"Take his first load in your mouth Mummy," Penny called as she wriggled her bottom on her father's lap, feeling his cock pulsing inside her, "oooh that's nice Daddy, look at Mummy sucking her son's cock," she turned her face to meet John's kiss.

Lorraine savoured the taste of her son, feeling the power in his cock with her lips, tracing the contours with her tongue, this was how she used to drive John wild, taking him to the brink of orgasm and holding him there, she sensed that Craig was close, releasing him, she began kissing his shaft, then his balls, sucking each one in turn into her mouth. She had always loved sucking cocks, even in school, the feeling of power it gave her was her greatest aphrodisiac.

Craig thought he would explode, the heat from his mother's mouth was intense, he tried to resist the desire to take hold of her and ram his cock deep into her throat, he wanted to treat her like a whore but this was his mother, his mind was in turmoil, he was aware of nothing beyond the sensations she was creating as she sucked his balls then engulfed his cock once again.