Twins Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom has a flasher.
1.2k words
4.41
20.9k
28
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers

Mom was in the kitchen cleaning up. She was only wearing panties and a bra. She never walked around the house in her old "granny" stuff. I was glad Angie and I had taken her shopping a Victoria's Secret.

"Mom, I have something I want you to try on. It's the perfect bra. Angie picked it up at Victoria's Secret." I went to my room and got the "open nipple" bra.

I held it up for her and told her to take off the bra she was wearing. "Kristie, I can't wear that," she said, "my nipples will be poking out and everyone will be looking at my tits." I told her that was exactly why it was the perfect bra.

She relented and said she would try it, but only around the house. She took off the bra she was wearing and I helped her adjust the new bra. The cut-outs in the cups were just big enough to let her nipples and areolas show. It was perfect - it had the support function of a bra with all the benefits of letting the nipples "breathe". And it had the added benefit of making her nipples stand out further than they would otherwise.

Just then, Johnny came up behind Mom and rubbed her ass sliding his hand into her panties. When she turned around and pushed him away Johnny couldn't help but stare at Mom's breasts. More specifically, her nipples. They were shouting at him, "Please suck me."

"What are you wearing, Mom?" asked Johnny. Mom told him it was a new bra Angie bought and she was just trying on. "How do you like it?" Mom asked pushing her tits up to Johnny.

Both her nipples were swelling as they were forced through the small holes in the bra cups.

When Angie and I tossed out all Mom's padded bras we told her that even if her nipples were 3 inch steel spikes they wouldn't show through her padded bras. Now, with the "open nipple" bra her nipples really did look like 3 inch steel spikes and definitely DID show through the bra.

Johnny said, "Mom, your nipples are sticking out." He reached out and rubbed one of them between his fingers. "Johnny, don't do that!" Mom said weakly. When she leaned into him he used his other hand to massage the other nipple.

"Johnny," she moaned softly. She was rubbing her pelvis against his stiff cock as they backed up against the kitchen counter.

"Stop that," she protested as she humped the hard cock that Johnny had stuck between her legs.

Johnny leaned over and sucked one of Mom's nipples. "What are you doing, Johnny?" Mom asked as she reached back and steadied herself on the kitchen counter.

"Sucking your tits," Johnny replied. He reached his hand down and pushed it in the top of her panties finding her clit.

Mom's eyes glazed over as she leaned back against the counter. She finally made Johnny stop, telling him she had to get ready for work. She left him standing there with a massive boner.

Angie looked at him and spreading her legs said, "Come over here and put that monster to good use."

---

Mom came back to the kitchen when she was dressed. She was wearing a light grey linen skirt and a dark grey satin blouse. She had changed out of the "open nipple" bra so her nipples weren't trying to poke your eye out. But the satin material of her blouse hung over her breasts highlighting her breasts perfectly. Her nipples poked out just enough to let you know they were there.

"The Advanced Calculus class I'm teaching has gotten interesting," Mom said. "A couple weeks ago one of my coed students started flashing me during my lecture. Every time I look in her direction she uncrosses her legs and spreads them giving me a straight on view of her panties."

At first Mom thought it was just a coincidence, but after two weeks it was obvious. "Last Friday she wasn't wearing any panties. She has a nice bush."

Angie told Mom to have a talk with the girl. Mom agreed, but she was enjoying the show and didn't really want the flashing to stop. She said, "Getting flashed during my lectures is a real turn-on and it gets me wet."

---

When Mom got home from teaching that afternoon she told Johnny she needed to see him in her bedroom. Johnny followed her to the bedroom and asked, "What's up?"

"I hope your cock is up," said Mom. "Take your pants off. You have to fuck me right now."

Johnny just stood there. Mom went over to him and pulled his pants down and his cock jumped to attention. She hurriedly took her skirt off and pushed him back on the bed. Johnny could see she wasn't wearing any panties.

Climbing on Johnny she straddled him sliding her pussy up and down his shaft. Just as she was guiding Johnny's massive erection into her pussy she stopped and reached down between her legs and pushed her fingers into her pussy. Johnny saw she was pulling panties from her pussy. He asked if he could help.

Mom let Johnny pull the panties out of her cunt. Then, she lowered her self on his cock until it was buried all the way in her. She started raising and lowering herself on his cock and was soon slamming her pussy down on his cock. Every time she went down her clit hit his pelvic bone making her shutter.

When they both came Mom leaned down to rest on Johnny's chest. His cock was still in her and she rocked back and forth slowly sliding her clit on his pelvic bone.

When Mom finally climbed off Johnny she took him in her mouth and sucked the last little bit of cum from his penis.

Handing him her panties she said, "Please put these back in me so your cum doesn't leak." Johnny's cock was getting hard again as he pushed the panties back into her pussy.

Mom put on her skirt and, leaving Johnny sitting there with a new erection, went back to the kitchen to fill us in on her flasher.

---

"She shaved her pussy," Mom said. "When she flashed me today I could see her pussy was as smooth as a baby's butt. I nearly came on the spot. My cunt was so wet it was dripping down my legs. I was terrified it would start dripping on the floor in the middle of my lecture. As soon as class was over I took my panties off and stuffed them in my pussy to stop the dripping."

Just then, Johnny came into the kitchen wearing the hot-pink panties we had bought at Victoria's Secret. "I found these in your dresser. I hope you don't mind if I borrow them," he said.

"No," Mom said, "we bought them for you. You can wear them whenever you want."

His cock was slanted to his right and straining to escape the panties. And there was a small wet spot at the tip of his penis where pre-cum was soaking through the silky material.

"I love the hot-pink panties on you," I said, as I leaned over to lick the pre-cum off the panties.

zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers