Twins Find Sexual Consequences.

Story Info
Sex with her twin makes Karen very giving to others.
12k words
4.48
95.7k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a pivotal moment in my life and in Ian's. Little did I know that it would lead to long lasting consequences for the both of us.

I was on my bed. Thinking that the house was empty I had decided to give myself some pleasure and release. I had stripped out of my clothes and I was enjoying my body. I had two fingers vigorously working my pussy. My thumb was caressing my clitoris. I even had my panties pressed to my nose, sniffing the scent of my own pussy. I'd been pinching my nipples and squeezing my breasts. I was fantasising about taking a big cock deep into my pussy. My excitement had mounted and my orgasm had just taken grip of me when my bedroom door opened slightly and my brother Ian was standing there, his mouth agape when he took in what I was doing. My eyes must have darted some sort of look at Ian but my addiction to my orgasm made me carry on masturbating. I probably gasped out "Oh! Oh! Oh!" several times -- I usually do when I climax. My body was shuddering with the intense sensations. Then my mouth was open but silent and my eyes were locked on Ian's. His were locked on me, fascinated. When my climax began to peter out, my hand instinctively slowed and, strangely, I began apologising. I was stuttering "Oh Ian, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Ian replied "No, I'm sorry, Sis. I didn't realise...." and with that he slowly closed the door.

Ian is my twin brother. Until that day our relationship had been what I suppose is typical of twins. We were close but him being a boy, we often fell out over his pranks and teasing. He might have been my age but of course I would think of him as so immature compared to sensible me.

Anyway, I lay there, sexually satisfied but embarrassed. Ian had not only seen me naked but I was masturbating too. He had seen my tits often enough, even quite recently but now he had seen my pussy too. And I'd just started keeping it smooth, totally free of pubes. So, Ian had now seen it -- with my fingers thrusting into it pleasuring me.

I got up and dressed in jeans and tee shirt. I didn't put a bra on. My tits are small enough to manage without the support and I like the free feeling. I stayed in my room though, not yet ready to face my twin. I started to read a magazine, not taking any words in though, just constantly re-living my embarrassing moments. I coloured up time and again as I remembered different aspects of it all. How could I have done it? And how did I carry on with Ian watching me? I realised too that my climax had been massively intense and had seemed to last for ages compared to my normal orgasms.

Then, there was a gentle knock on the door. I called out "Hello -- come in." and Ian slowly opened the door - again.

He said "Karen, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I thought you were out and I heard funny noises from your room. I thought I should try to speak to you before things get too awkward. I'd hate us to fall out. You okay?"

I nodded, colouring up again. "Yeah, come in!" I said and he sat by me on the bed. "Fuck knows what you think of me. It couldn't have looked worse. And I'm so embarrassed that I couldn't stop -- and you saw me having an orgasm." I added.

Ian placed a re-assuring hand on my thigh and said "Hey, I think you're great. And, I know I shouldn't say this but, if you ask me, it couldn't have looked better. I mean, I know you're my sister and I shouldn't be thinking this but it looked incredible. Not 'cos I saw you naked but 'cos I saw you have an orgasm."

I wasn't sure if I knew what Ian meant but we had always been able to talk openly to each other so instead of blocking the subject, I pushed him to tell me more.

"Well, even though your hand was frantic and your face was frozen with intensity, I saw your body practically radiate your pleasures, your sensations. It was quite an experience."

I said "Yes, you certainly did see my body -- everything. I mean, I've only just gone smooth and I show it to my brother!"

"Don't beat yourself up. I've seen your tits loads of times, you topless sunbathe enough. So now I've seen your pussy for the first time since we were kids -- big deal. But hey, looks good smooth. Better than the hairy ones." he told me.

I wanted to ask whose hairy ones he had seen but I left it for the time being. I wanted to get my embarrassment neutralised and this talking seemed to be helping. "So you haven't got me marked down as some pervy no-hoper who has to frig herself?" I asked him this because I wasn't feeling good about myself sexually. I had only just started having full sex with my boyfriend, Mark and it wasn't going well. Well, not for me it wasn't. Mark was getting what he wanted but he had yet to satisfy me. In our ten or so episodes of sex, I had not climaxed once. His penis isn't very big which is partly the reason for my fantasising when I was masturbating.

Ian replied "Karen, we both know that most girls masturbate. What I walked in on was you getting off by hand, having fun, getting pleasure. It doesn't make you a perv!"

"Carrying it on with my brother watching isn't quite normal, Ian!" I snapped.

"Hey, you were there. How could you stop at that point. I could see you were climaxing -- and it looked amazing for you too!" Ian assured me, adding "Besides, we're twins. Doesn't that make us close enough?"

I confided "It felt amazing, Ian. Better than usual, if I dare say so. I don't know if that's 'cos you were watching but I had the most amazing orgasm of my life. That's partly why I couldn't stop."

"Wow! That's incredible!" he enthused and then jokingly I think, he added "I'll stop by next time if you like!"

We both knew that my delay in replying was because I was thinking about his idea. Then I realised I needed to move the conversation on. I played it badly though by trying to joke my way out of it. "Yeah, yeah and I'll come and watch you 'n all!" I said.

Ian's expression didn't crack at my poor attempt at humour. "You can if you want, Sis. I'd like it. Any time!" he replied.

I tried quickly to get the notion dropped even though my mind was picturing my brother with his erect cock in his hand. "Hey, we'd better calm down before we do something really outrageous!" I told him. He smiled and I knew he was fantasising about his not so jokey offer.

In my heart, I knew that I was actually interested in watching him masturbate. I had given my boyfriend hand jobs plenty of times and I had watched him do it himself when he's jerked off onto me. He likes to splash out onto my tits and then smear it over them. But the idea of Ian masturbating in front of me was different -- and not in a bad way, I was thinking. I was quickly learning a lot about myself and what sort of things excited me. Finding such things out about myself was a bit of a shock.

Then Ian interrupted my naughty thoughts. "Hey Karen, can I ask you something?"

I cautiously said "Yes." knowing it was bound to be related to the earlier event.

It was. He asked me "So, if you don't mind telling me, what is the thing with your panties?"

I immediately realised what he meant. I had still been sniffing my panties when he had walked in on me.

"Oh! That! If I'm honest, I like to sniff what my pussy smells like - so maybe I am pervy!" I confessed.

"Sounds great to me -- not pervy!" he replied, perhaps a bit too enthusiastically.

Then Ian asked me if we were okay and I assured him that we were. I did feel better than before we had talked. His words and even his crazy ideas had calmed me down about the little show I had put on. We seemed to be back on our usual footing together.

We both stood up and we hugged. It had been a long time since we had hugged like that. I could be wrong but I thought I felt the firmness of an erection press against me. I saw his eyes alight on my aroused nipple jutting from my tee shirt. I knew that the conversation had actually had several effects on me.

A couple of days later Mom asked me to fetch my laundry from my room. As I sorted the items for the different washes I realised one particular pair of panties was not there. I noticed because they were new and are a distinctive scarlet in colour so they needed to be in the correct wash. I was puzzled but not too fussed by the minor mystery. Then Mom asked me to strip the sheets off my bed and Ian's bed. Ian was not at home so I just strolled into his room and grabbed at the bed clothes. Yanking the base sheet off, I tipped his pillows onto the floor. Of course, the scarlet colour immediately caught my eye. My panties had been under Ian's pillows. They were the exact pair and they were unwashed. I sniffed them and I could smell myself. I wasn't horrified at all by my discovery. I was strangely thrilled by it. I felt a strange surge of excitement in my chest. I felt my breasts practically swell. I dwelt on my find until that evening and I realised it was still exciting me then, that many hours later.

Just after Ian and I went up to bed, I softly knocked on his door and went in. He was in bed, but he still had his bedside lamp lit. His chest was naked and his toned physique was quite apparent when he sat up as I came in.

"I'm gonna be naughty now so don't get annoyed or embarrassed, okay. I found my red panties so they've gone in the wash. Lucky for you Mom sent me to get your sheets. But that means you've nothing to sniff, my dear and dirty brother, so I thought I'd oblige you. I opened my robe and revealed a pair of white panties. I'd worn them all day. I traced my index finger up the crack of my pussy, pushing the fabric in slightly. Then I put my thumbs under the waistband and slid the panties down my legs. I knew Ian could see my pussy but I didn't mind at all now. I handed the tiny garment to him and he took it with a lovely big grin on his face.

"You don't mind then?" he asked me.

I said "Strangely, I'm flattered. Even more strangely, I'm excited. Enjoy!"

I had realised since finding the scarlet panties, that I was now actually very keen to watch Ian masturbate but I couldn't ask him outright. I wanted him to offer again. Now, I watched as he held my used panties and gazed at my pussy. "Goodnight, my naughty twin." I said and went to leave the room.

"Karen!" he called out softly to me. "I meant it, you know. You could watch me if you wanted. You might like it, even."

My heart beat stepped up a pace. "Really? You sure?" I said.

He replied "Course. Why not! It's just when. We need to be safe from even more eyes." I could tell he was thrilled that I was going for it this time.

I said "There might be a chance tomorrow. I think Mom and Dad are going out." I paused and then said "Hey! You're hard already, right?" He nodded and I said "Tease your sister. Show me!"

Ian pulled the bedclothes to one side, revealing his totally naked body to me. There, erupting from his bush of dark pubes, his solidly aroused cock pointed to his belly button. I gasped out loud. He was easily two inches bigger than Mark -- and much thicker too. It was crowned with a bulging cock head. Ian took hold of his shaft and tugged slowly on it.

"You gonna jerk off tonight?" I asked and he told me that he would be. As I was closing his door I saw him grab some tissues. I went to my room and climbed into bed. I was naked too. My hand soon slid to my plump mound and I circled my clit with a finger tip, enjoying the sensations. I quickly pushed two fingers into my moist pussy. I also part inserted my index finger from my other hand briefly just to get some of my pussy scent. Having given Ian my panties, I needed to sniff something horny. Having taken care of that, I began to work my fingers vigorously and I heard myself moan. I realised that was what Ian must have heard when he walked in on me. I pictured his amazing cock in my mind and I began to imagine it spurting. Then my naughty mind imagined it spurting onto my breasts. I felt the surge that was brought on by that notion and it made me wonder what Ian and I would actually get up to. What would we dare to do together?

My orgasm was soon upon me. I heard myself softly calling out "Oh! Oh! Oh!" And I crumpled under the avalanche of sensations, another really heavy orgasm. Clearly, whatever was happening to me, it was giving me very intense pleasures.

Next morning, I went into Ian's room as soon as I was dressed, wanting to talk to him. He must have been showering. I also wondered where he had put my panties. They weren't under his pillows. Something made me look in his waste bin. Of course, my panties weren't in there but there was a crumpled bundle of tissues. Now something made me pick it up. On the outside it was dry but within the bundle it was moist. I drew it to my nose and took a long sniff. I knew instantly that my theory was correct. I could smell semen, my twin brother's semen. But more sensationally, I got that surge again, feeling it in my breasts, a tingling in my pussy too. I took the tissues into my room, at first not knowing what I was going to do with them. Opening up the moist centre, I wiped it on my wrist, on the underside where perfume is supposed to go. Through the day I constantly sniffed at my wrist, getting aroused by my very unusual musky scent. I evening licked part of my patch of semen.

That evening Mom and Dad did go out, telling us they would be out till quite late. Once the front door closed behind them, Ian and I looked at one another. "Are we gonna do this?" I asked him.

"I'm up for it!" he blurted enthusiastically.

We decided to wait an hour or so in case anything went wrong with Mom and Dad's night out. Then Ian and I headed for my room. "How we gonna do it?" I asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders at first then said "How about we both strip off to put us in the same situation and I'll get on your bed and you can lay beside me, close up." I liked his idea and especially the way he had emphasised 'close up'. We undressed quite freely, each of us glancing at the other's revelations. Ian was practically fully erect when he pulled his shorts down. I know that I was very aroused too and I was so moist I thought Ian might pick up my scent.

He got on his back on the bed, propped up with plenty of pillows. I got beside him and he asked me to put my arm under his neck to cradle him. He began to tug on his impressive cock. I could see clearly that he was much bigger than Mark. His cock head was huge, like a big plum and much bigger than Mark's. I was aware that I was breathing heavily as I gazed at my twin brother's manhood and I wondered why I kept comparing it to my boyfriend's.

"I won't take long! I'm very aroused!" Ian gasped. I realised that he had begun to caress my breast with his cheek. I didn't move away. It felt good. I felt a tingle in my pussy.

"Nearly there!" he said in breathy tones. I gazed at his cock. I was sure it had got bigger, certainly the cock head looked wider. I felt Ian's head move and then I sensed a soft wet tickling on my breast. I looked at what was happening only to see my brother was now licking my tit. I eased it closer to his face and he immediately began sucking my nipple. It was a joyous sensation. Then he gave a long low groan. His hand was really working his erection now. As I gazed on, I saw the first spurt burst from his tiny slit. It streaked up his body, splashing between his nipples. Another spurt was more powerful, landing higher. The next few seemed of equal strength, laying a lattice of his cream onto his torso. It looked fabulous. I could smell his juices now, their unmistakable odours filling my nostrils. His hand had slowed and suddenly there was a loud gasp as he released his latch of my nipple.

"Fuck! That felt amazing. Fuckin' incredible actually. I came so hard!" Ian shared with me.

"Bro, that was immense! I loved it!" I told him as I gazed at his cock, softening now and with an obvious release of pressure.

"Karen, I really had an incredible climax, so strong. Hey, I hope you didn't mind the tit thing. Couldn't resist!"

I smiled and kissed his forehead. "No, I liked it and watching you come was sensational. I think I know what you meant about when you watched me, now." I told him

We lay there, his head still in my arm. My breast pressed to his cheek.

"We will do this again, won't we?" he asked me.

"You bet!" I replied. "It was brilliant. Will you want to watch me again?" I asked, yearning for him to say 'Yes'.

"Fuck, yeah!" Ian enthused, then adding "In fact, you could go for it now!"

I thought briefly before saying "Maybe, in a bit. You come down fully first. We can talk. Hey, y'know, your dick is much bigger that Mark's."

"Wow! thanks -- not that I know what I'm saying 'thanks' for. Hey, you guys fucking yet then?" he asked me.

"Yeah." I said with an obvious degree of disappointment in the tone of my voice which Ian picked up on straight away. He asked me why I sounded like I did.

"Well, it's nice enough -- but he doesn't bring me off. Maybe he tries but he's there before me. What about you and Maisie?" I asked referring to Ian's current girl.

"No! No fucking yet. I'm trying hard but the best I've had is she'll give me a hand job and I can give her some finger."

"She's got big tits!"

"Huge -- I've felt them -- inside her bra but I've not got them fully out yet. She's not ready for that as she puts it. I've seen her nipples - huge. I do fantasise about a tit fuck with her." Ian told me.

"Well Maisie can at least accommodate a tit fuck, which I certainly can't." I said referring to my small but hopefully sweet tits.

Ian replied "Yeah, well, I don't fantasise about tit fucking you, I fantasise about ......"

I stared at the top of his head, desperate to know what he had been going to say. "You fantasise about what?" I asked. "What were you going to say?"

He stammered and stuttered, then blurted "I, err, well, I was err, oh fuck -- I fantasised last night about fucking you!"

"Oh wow! Fuck!" I exclaimed, half stunned, half aroused.

"Well, fuck, Sis, is it any wonder. You had just flashed your pussy at me. You'd left me your pussy soaked panties, you'd asked to see my hard-on -- and you want to watch me masturbating. Of course I want to fuck you. And, what's more, even though the idea of fucking my twin sister is supposed to be taboo -- to me, it isn't. I realised last night that I love the idea. And now we're together here, naked, for fuck's sake. So, is it any wonder!"

I pulled Ian to me in a loving embrace. "Okay, it's okay. Don't get tensed up. Let's talk about this. We can talk about anything -- everything." I knew that my words were sounding like I could go along with Ian's idea. As I dwelt on that point, I also realised that, like Ian, I didn't find the idea to be an anathema either. I looked at his softened but still large cock, recalling how it looked fully erect and I knew that the thought of it penetrating me was exciting. In fact, I was becoming positively desirous of it -- and not just because of its size. The idea of my brother fucking me was growing into a desire.

"Darling," I said, choosing that word which I use to underline my deep affection for my twin -- an affection which was rapidly getting more broad based -- "Is it that you want a fuck or is it that you want to fuck me?"

Ian turned to look into my eyes. "If I'm honest, it's both. Of course I want to have a fuck, my first - and now, the idea of my first fuck being with my twin sister has really taken hold of me. I want you to take my virginity, Karen."

Much as I adored that emotional idea, the thought of his lovely big cock stretching my cunt was also right up there in my mind. I said "Darling Ian, maybe we will! But not now. We need to think about such a huge step. Next weekend when Mom and Dad go away for a couple of days, we'll be here on our own for two nights. Maybe, if we feel right about it, we'll do it then."