Twins - Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rnebular
rnebular
838 Followers

Katie controlled the pace and decided it was time to heat things up, pushing herself down onto me in one smooth motion. She began rocking her hips, sliding up and down my hard cock. She pushed herself up, and her hair hung down tickling my shoulders as she moaned, closing her eyes. The rocking continued, with her moaning increasing as she rode me.

I ran my hands over her back, down to her ass, pulling her to me. I worked two fingers of my left hand over her puckered star, rubbing in small circles around the forbidden hole. She almost cried out open mouthed, as her excitement level exploded. I pushed one against her hole, and slowly fed the tip in to about the first knuckle. She dropped down and bit into my shoulder, screaming into my flesh as she rode me with her hip motion.

Her bite shocked me so much, that I came, hard. The force of my orgasm seemed to trip every switch I had, as the world shrank to just the sensations coursing my body. It was so forceful, it jolted me vertical, Katie still clinging to me after releasing my shoulder. We held each other tightly, wanting the moment to last forever. Eventually, we flopped down sideways on the bed. It took a minute to catch our breath enough to speak.

"Oh, my god, John, you have no idea how much I love you," her feelings pouring out.

"Kate, I've never felt more loved or alive than with you. I'm so in love with you, it hurts to be apart."

"Aw, baby, I know," she comforted me with a smile.

After the flames of our passion simmered back down, Katie's playful nature started to emerge again. We rolled onto our sides, still facing each other, as she used her nails to tease up and down my softening member, toying with it, like a cat with a mouse. She giggled again as she enjoyed her game. I just leaned against my hand, propping my head up as I stared at her beauty, smiling like the love-struck fool that I was.

We fell into a very contented sleep before her big day to follow. I woke up first, before the alarm even went off. The angel before me deserved to sleep until the alarm did its job, so I just lay and enjoyed being in bed with her warmth next to me. Her breathing was rhythmic, and it was hypnotic to watch her soft chest rise and fall, nipples tightly poking little tents in the sheets.

A few minutes before the alarm was about to go off, I decided on using a different alarm. I kissed my way down her sensitive skin, under the covers. I gently rolled her onto her back as my journey neared completion, pulling the sheet up over my head as I lowered to her treasure.

I lightly ran my tongue against her thigh, before kissing my lips to the soft flesh. I moved my kiss up to her mound, before going down the other side and back up. My teasing lasted another trip before her hand grabbed the back of my head, forcing my mouth onto her pussy. She was awake now, and hungry for attention.

I was hungry too, and ate like a starving man. Her essence tasted amazing, as I pushed my tongue in and around her outer lips. Katie was moving her hips now, trying to get my attention to her hard nub. I obliged, moving the tip of my tongue to her clit, running small circles around the nub before sucking it into my mouth. The suction released with a pop, my tongue instantly flicking up and down on it in rapid succession.

My efforts were rewarded, as she quickly climbed to her peak and cried out, "OHMYGOD! JOHN... Nnnnggggg!"

As she came back down from her peak, I released the hold I had on her thighs and lightly kissed her flower before moving north up out of the covers. When I emerged, she had a faraway look in her eyes, completely sated. I was proud that I could make this lovely creature feel so good.

"I could get VERY used to that wake up, mister," she said. "Best alarm ever!"

"And I intend to wake you up like that a lot, so I guess we both get what we want," I said, smiling.

We ended up having a quick breakfast before she had to get ready for the ceremony. I drove us to meet up with her family before we all went to the Thomas & Mack Center, where the commencement was being held. The stadium was huge, and the number of graduates was a lot more than I had expected. It took a while before they called off Katie's name, and we all yelled out as she shook hands with the presenter. I will say this, UNLV truly celebrates their graduation. It felt like a party atmosphere, and would be an experience no one would ever forget.

Katie met up with us after it was over, still adorned in a red gown and cap. She could make anything look great, and to be honest I wanted to take her right there! It wasn't easy, but we managed to keep our hands off each other long enough to get back to her dorm room. Her parents helped pack some of her stuff, before heading off to the airport to fly back to Seattle. They would fly out to D.C. for Teri's graduation, about a week after Katie's.

We loaded her boxes into my truck, dropping all the boxes off at the UPS Store for shipment to an address in Washington D.C., keeping a large duffle bag for the road trip. I gave her a lot of shit for the volume of clothing she was sending in the boxes.

"A girl's gotta have options when getting ready..." Her words, not mine. I just rolled my eyes.

We flew back to Seattle a day after her parents did. We had to get the final few things from my house, and begin our trek across the country. Our route from Seattle was as direct as possible. I would miss the Pacific Northwest, but my girls were worth it. We drove east as the sun set behind us, stopping at a rest area near Spokane. After a short nap, we drove into the night, until we stopped again for gas in the first part of Montana. Anyone that has ever crossed that state knows that it never ends, ever.

We both stood near our vehicles as the gas pumped, tired but excited for the future. She smiled at me, and had a look like she was up to something.

"I'm gonna miss home, but can't wait to see Teri," she said.

I grinned. "I'm probably not going to survive, but it's totally worth it. I have the two hottest girlfriends in the world, and they are both insatiable!"

"Well, I suppose we could take it easy on you, and just play with each other," she teased.

"Oh no! I was promised that you were going to spoil me for the rest of my life," I countered.

Her pump clicked off then, and we both bust out laughing. She put the handle back and went inside for some snacks and drinks. I met her inside near the coolers, for a quick slip of the tongue. She was hot, and had we been home, we would have been naked very shortly thereafter.

That was the story of our trip. We only really stopped for gas, bathroom breaks, and two naps at rest stops. We would sight-see some other time, after we had picked up the last member of our truly unique relationship. Almost two full days later, we arrived in the D.C. area. We wasted no time going straight to Teri's apartment, tired and exhausted from the brutal trip.

She was waiting by the front of the building, and came running when she saw us pull up. Katie got out of the car first, and ran to her sister. They smashed into each other in a tight embrace. After hopping out of my truck, I ran to them and wrapped my arms around them both, pulling them into our now very comfortable three-way hug.

Katie and I grabbed our overnight bags and followed Teri inside. She gave us the nickel tour of her place, which was spacious for a one-bedroom apartment. Having been on the road for two days, Katie and I wanted to take a shower before we did anything else. Thankfully, Teri had a large enough shower that Katie and I could fit in together, standing up anyhow. We managed to get each other cleaned up, with only a minimal amount of fondling going on.

After we got out, I thought I sensed a little resentment in Teri as she watched us towel off. My insecurities about them getting jealous of each other began to surface again. I still worried that one would feel left out, and what it would do to us if that happened.

As we emerged, though, Teri was waiting with two bath towels in her hands. She was smiling with genuine happiness, and we hugged again. That group hug was so much deeper than our earlier rush of emotion. I could feel the love flow between us.

"The thought of you two without me was starting to bother me, but I realized that I have you guys back, and didn't want to spoil the mood," Teri confessed, pushing a strand of wandering hair behind her ear.

"Do you need some alone time with him?" asked Katie, with a mischievous grin.

Teri simply nodded, smiled and took my hand. She led me to the bedroom where she quickly pushed me onto the bed on my back. The towel fell away as I fell backwards, and she quickly moved over me on her knees, straddling my torso.

She pushed down on my chest, holding me in place with her luscious body. It's not like I was going anywhere, but if she wanted to take control of me, I wasn't going to stop her. Teri lowered her lips to my chest, taking one of my nipples in her mouth. She nipped at it with her teeth before licking the tip with her tongue. I felt a bolt of electricity shoot away from the tender spot, completely amazed at the sensation. This was something that I hadn't ever remembered enjoying before, but loved what she was doing to me.

She wasted no time jumping up and shucking her tight shorts, panties, and tank top, straddling back down over my groin. My cock was hard as steel, pushing up against the wet folds of her obviously excited pussy. I sensed this was going to be like the animalistic session I had with Katie just a few days ago, and I wasn't disappointed.

Teri ground her mound over me, rotating her hips to rub her clit all over the head of my throbbing manhood. I was going delirious, wanting to push up into her core so badly that I thought my balls might burst!

I closed my eyes and rolled my head back against the pillows. She moved up just enough to trap the head of my cock in between her folds, and moved down onto me. I slipped in smoothly, as if I was always meant to be within her depths. She moved down at a glacial pace, fully seating herself on me. We let out a collective groan, and it was at that point I realized that we weren't alone.

"Alone time's over, time to share!"

Katie came sauntering over, naked herself, as she slid onto the bed beside us. At first, Teri gave her sister a glare, but the look immediately softened. I wasn't sure if Katie saw the look, but we would talk about it later.

Just then, Teri started a slow rocking motion as her eyes rolled back into her head. She looked like she was in heaven, and I know that I felt the same. As she rode me, Kate moved onto the bed on her knees and moved one leg over me to straddle my face. I looked at her beautiful pussy, glistening wet and open like petals of a flower.

I couldn't see much of what they were doing, but guessed that they were now kissing based on their movements. I leaned to the side to catch a glimpse, and it was so hot that my hips shot up hard in excitement. Teri bounced on my lap and a small scream escaped her lips, backing away from her sister's kiss. Katie sighed, pushed her hips lower forcing me to do something about her hovering pussy. It was a real hardship, but I wrapped my arms around her thighs and did my duty. As her pussy got closer to my lips, I extended my tongue to lick the skin around her wanton hole. I made a path from the left side to the right, in a tight circle around her clit. I ran the tip of my tongue around and towards her rosebud. She moaned and ground her pussy into my chin, as I worked around and into her crinkled star.

Moving back, I pushed into her as far as I could, wiggling my tongue around. I tried to hum, but all that came out was a vibration, "Mmmmmmmm." It seemed to drive Katie wild though, as she began bucking in an obvious orgasm. I held on to her thighs as she rode out her wave on my face.

Teri was still impaled on my hard cock, and was moving back and forth now at a frantic pace. Her sister's obvious orgasm was heating us up more, and I felt Teri spasm on my pole just as I felt the intense pressure build, then fire from me into her harder than ever. I felt light headed and dizzy, glad that I was lying down.

I suppose that lack of oxygen, due to suffocation by pussy, is a damn fine way to go. That, and being fucked into oblivion. Really, where was I again?

An eternity later, Katie flopped off and rolled over at the same time, facing me on my right side. Teri fell forward onto my chest, laying her head on me facing her sister. We just clung together, unable to speak right away. I still had a nagging worry about the twins being jealous of each other.

The twin's parents would arrive sometime later in the afternoon, along with their grandparents. We were all going to go out for a family dinner before the ceremony the following morning. I was so proud of my women. They were both wearing the pendants that I had gotten for them, and it made me happier than ever.

"You know," Teri started.

"This is never leaving my neck," finished Katie, touching hers lightly.

"God, I love you two," was all I could respond with.

I opened my arms and we group hugged. There must have been some dust in the air, as the three of us seemed to have watery eyes. I'm sure it was some form of allergies. Really.

"I'm so in love with you two, it hurts," I said, as my voice cracked. "It's a pain that I want to have for the rest of my life, though."

The girls nodded in silent agreement, their heads resting on my shoulders. We shared the embrace for a few minutes, before breaking apart and wiping the dust-induced wetness from our eyes. In no time, we were joking and playing around, waiting for their parents to call when they landed.

******************

That evening, we were all enjoying a nice dinner. Teri had chosen a place close to her apartment that served a Thai and Jamaican fusion. I had never heard of it before, but the food was, well... interesting! Her parents were laughing at how some of it looked on the plate, but we all filled our bellies regardless. I think Teri had given us all joke material for years.

As the waiter took away our plates, we all had an after-dinner drink. Naturally, I was enjoying a fine single-barrel 18-year aged scotch, neat. Hank was trying the scotch as well, saying that he wanted to try something new and different.

"Hank, I'm surprised you want something other than a Rainier," exclaimed Mary.

"Hey, can't a guy try something new?" he asked, grinning at her joke.

"Oh, you two," commented Fran, Mary's mother.

"Grandma, give them some credit," said Katie.

"This month is the first time they've flown anywhere," continued Teri.

"So, let them enjoy new things!" finished Katie.

I had gotten used to their almost mind-reading abilities but apparently, their grandparents didn't get to see it in action very often. Fran and her husband Gerry looked at each other in shock, and then began laughing. Hank and Mary joined in, and soon enough the whole table had erupted in laughter. Eventually, we all settled down.

"I can't believe you guys can still do that, even after being separated for the last four years," Fran remarked.

Apparently, their family was familiar with it after all. I should have known better. There was a pause in the conversation, and then Hank and Mary shared a look. I saw the twins' grandparents smiling, so I knew something was up. Finally, Mary cleared her throat to speak.

"Kate, Teri, the two of you have made us all very proud," Mary stated, Hank nodding in agreement. "We... Well your grandparents, dad, and I, all decided to give you a very special gift. We want to give you a reward for doing such a great job at school."

"What your mother is trying to say, is that we're giving you a vacation, to Hawaii!" Hank revealed.

The twins took only a few seconds to recognize that they were being serious, and jumped up out of their chairs to scream and run to their parents. Each hugged a parent, thanking them. Mary produced three envelopes from her purse, handing two of them to the girls. The third, she held up for me. I was stunned, and it must have shown in my expression.

"John, we recognize how much you mean to our girls, and want you to take good care of them. How can you do that if you aren't with them?" Hank asked. "Just make sure they get back safely."

Mary smiled. "I'm just happy that my daughters are happy. John, you are a part of that."

With nothing else to do but thank them, I accepted the ticket. "Thank you, for not only believing me when I say that I love your daughters, but for trusting me with their hearts as well."

"Wow, Mom, I can't believe you guys did this!" exclaimed Teri, holding her ticket to her chest.

"We are gonna have SO much fun on the beach!" added Katie.

Just then, Hank's phone chirped with its standard ringtone. He looked at the display and stood up. "Sorry all, I gotta take this."

As Hank walked away from the table, everyone just looked around, wondering who it could be. Hank went to the waiting area to talk, while the group resumed their conversation.

"So, what's next for you guys, after the trip?" asked their Grandpa.

Teri spoke up then. "Grandpa, I'm already enrolled for law school, so I'm not quite done with my education yet. I've also applied for several internships at a few of the most influential firms in the D.C. area."

"Sounds like you'll be a very busy young lady," her Grandma commented. "What about you dear?" she asked, looking at Katie.

"Well, I'm not sure if John told you, but he submitted my resume for an interview at a lab nearby, where I could be working in the research department. I've already passed the phone screening part of the interview, so I've got a real shot at getting it. The work they do with cancer research is right up my alley," she stated proudly.

"I'm so proud of you two," Fran said.

"What about you, John? I thought Hank said something about you having a job working for the Navy, back out West?" asked Gerry.

"They are here, so that's where I want to be. When we discussed our future after their graduation, moving out here seemed to just be the natural choice. Katie was the one that came up with the idea," I said, smiling in her direction. I didn't miss a look of concern on Teri's face at that smile. I went on, "I already have a job lined up, with a shop here that deals in nautical electronics, so that's covered too."

"I'm glad to hear that things sound like they are going to work out," Gerry said.

Hank returned from his conversation just as there was a lull in the conversation. He looked a little pale, and the trace of his earlier smile had vanished. Mary looked on with concern.

"Honey, who was that?" she asked.

Hank sat down, and looked up at her with tears forming in his eyes. "My parents," he answered solemnly.

There were a few gasps at that news. "What did they want?" she asked, her voice not completely concealing her ire.

Hank's eyes were brimming with moisture. "Dad has colon cancer. Mom said it's terminal."

"Oh, honey, I'm so sorry," she said sympathetically, her expression immediately softening at her husband's bad news.

I could tell whatever had gone wrong between Hank and his parents, this news had still hit him pretty hard. He composed himself, cleared his throat, and looked at Teri.

"We came here to celebrate, damnit, and I'm not going to let that situation get in the way of that!" he announced with a smile. "We can talk about them tomorrow."

"Thank you, daddy," Teri said meekly, "I'm sorry, though."

"I think what your father is trying to say, is that we will deal with your grandparents later. This weekend is all about you, Teri," her mother said.

rnebular
rnebular
838 Followers