Twins in College Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,910 Followers

I needed a bit of time to recover from the intensity of my orgasm, during which my lover simply licked and stroked me gently, lovingly, respectfully. He had admitted on previous occasions that he is always in awe of me as he watches me experience the throes of ecstasy, and I could feel his eyes drinking in my entirety as I recovered, my chest still heaving beneath the image of Usagi, my parted lips still emitting soft whimpers.

At last, I nudged him away, and heard him sit back in the chair. Gingerly, I rose to a sitting position before him, before the man I adored and loved. I do not know if he could see the sweet smile I gave him in the darkness as I slipped off the table and knelt between his parted legs.

Unlike what he had done to me, I was not about to tease him. My fingers instantly closed around the base of his fleshy sword, and my mouth descended upon it. His erection was already hard and long and hot, poking at the top of my throat as I bathed it with my tongue. I had yet to learn the art of deepthroating, but knew that now was not the time to attempt it. Instead, I wanted to give him the same delight he had granted to me just moments earlier. I wanted to cause him to erupt, to spew his seed like a geyser and bath me with his passion, marking me as his and his alone.

His hands upon my head helped to keep my hair out of the way, for which I was definitely thankful. He did not force or even guide my movements, allowing me to do to his as I pleased. From the sound of his breathing, I knew that he was close, that the geyser would soon be volleying its glorious contents into the air.

I descended the manly anatomy as far as I possibly could, my lips forming a tight seal around the throbbing erection. I hummed loudly around him as I fondled his testicles, and his breath caught audibly in his throat with his fingers curling against my scalp and his thighs quivering against my shoulders. It took only a few seconds before he nearly cried out, "Oh my...! I'm gonna...! I'm gonna...! I'm...!"

Taking that as my cue, I pulled my head back out of his grasp, releasing his manhood from the warm, wet cavern of my mouth. Almost immediately, the first powerful volley of his hot white desire splattered my face, hitting me between my nose and my upper lip. With a hand closed firmly around his erupting shaft, I pumped him vigorously, assisted by the movement of his hips as he grunted aloud with each jet of passion arcing through the air toward me. His orgasm seemed to last forever, and in my mind's eye, I imagined myself being covered with so much semen that my hair and face were practically obscured from anyone's view, much like the Japanese girls in the few bukkake clips I had recently discovered on the Internet.

We remained like that for a long time, my lover sitting and recovering while I knelt between his legs. We held hands, gazing fondly at each other in the darkness. Being both fraternal twins and eternal lovers, no words were required; we were linked on so many levels, and understood each other so well.

Eventually, I carefully stood, my legs protesting after having spent so much time in a kneeling position. "We should probably go to bed," I noted quietly. "We'll have a lot of unpacking and rearranging and shopping to do tomorrow."

"I guess you're right." Despite his response, he made no move to stand up. I simply shrugged and went to turn on the lamp, casting light upon the living room for the first time in seemingly days.

"Now I feel underdressed." Hearing his wisecrack, I realized that I was still wearing my t-shirt and bra. Looking down the front of my body, I noticed that Usagi's face was clearly splattered with his essence.

Did that make my lover Mamoru? The odd thought made me smile to myself as I approached him again, drinking in his wonderful nudity as he finally stood.

We hugged tightly, his manhood slowly lengthening between us. "You just can't get enough of me, can you?" I joked, my hands slipping down to cup his lower cheeks. But I could not joke too much about that subject, as I was still rather moist between the legs.

"How can I not?" he replied honestly, whispering into my ear. "I'm holding the most important person in the world to me, and she also happens to be pretty damn sexy as well!"

"And don't forget," I added, "I'm splattered with your cum." Then, as an afterthought, "And so is Usagi."

"So that makes me Mamoru?"

We laughed together, holding each other a little tighter. Then we kissed, and I could taste myself on his lips, and was certain that he could taste himself upon mine. It was the sweetest, most special kiss of my young life to date, and it lingered for a long, long time as we stood alone in our apartment, our home, with a lifetime of togetherness ahead of us.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,910 Followers
12