Twins in College Ch. 12

Story Info
Has someone else discovered the forbidden relationship?
1.7k words
4.42
49.7k
18

Part 12 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

I awoke to my big brother's mouth upon mine, a hand upon my chest. My lips were moving against his even before I was truly conscious again.

"Hello, beautiful," he finally whispered, looking down into my eyes. "Welcome to the day."

I pulled him down for a long, heartfelt hug. The feel of his arms around me, the feel of his weight pressing me down into his bed, the feeling of love surrounding us both, they all combined to create a wonderful morning. The fact that this was a Sunday morning made it even better: no classes and no jobs, so we could remain in bed for a long time, simply enjoying each other's company.

That is exactly what we did for several hours. We caressed and kissed and fondled and hugged. We chatted about everything and nothing. We gazed at each other in reverent silence. The outside world effectively no longer existed for us.

At last, we decided to start the day... officially. After a playful shower together, we dressed each other, then headed toward one of our favorite restaurants: La Note.

As usual, there was a semi-long wait to be seated. Once we registered for seating, my forbidden lover and I stood in the sun on the sidewalk, chatting quietly amongst ourselves, paying little attention to anyone else around us yet keeping an ear tuned for our names to be called.

"I think he likes you," my big brother said softly, his words hitting me completely out of the blue as they had nothing to do with our chat about our plans to visit Alcatraz.

I glanced around, and indeed, there was some guy semi-discreetly looking at me. Actually, I quickly realized, he was looking at us. "Is there something wrong with a brother and sister going to a restaurant together?" I wanted to challenge him, but I instantly thought better of that tactic and continued the Alcatraz discussion, occasionally glancing back toward the watcher.

We were eventually called, and we went in, sitting near the back of the restaurant. I sat facing the large front window, eagerly anticipating the first taste of the French Roast coffee. We chatted, ordered, chatted, and we both went silent when the coffee was delivered, each of us savoring the taste.

"He's looking again," I announced.

"Who?"

"The guy who was watching us outside. He's sitting near the window, in the corner opposite the door, at the table by the piano. It looks like he's with a roommate or friend or something, but clearly not paying attention to what his friend is saying."

"Am I going to have to go pick a fight with him to defend your honor?" my big brother quipped.

I laughed at that, despite knowing fully well that he actuallywould pick a fight with someone who threatened me in even the slightest way. "At least wait until after brunch, okay? It does no good to fight on an empty stomach."

We settled back into our everyday sibling banter again, although throughout our meal, my eyes kept drifting toward that corner, and I kept noticing how the guy was looking at us. The expression upon his face was one of puzzlement, of wonder.

"Do you think he suspects something?" I finally offered, trying to find a justification for anyone to look at a complete stranger for so long.

"Perhaps. Were we standing too close or something when we were outside waiting to be seated?"

"I don't think so..."

I tried to let the situation go, to free my mind and focus on my forbidden lover and our conversation, yet that guy continued to lurk at the back of my mind, like an itch that would not go away even once the area had been scratched completely raw.

"Time to get back home," my big brother finally announced, the excellent meal finished at last and the check paid. "I have a bit of research to do online to prepare for library research this week."

I nodded. Not knowing what came over me, I slid my ankle along his leg – not very far, just enough to be romantic yet innocent enough to be a simple "accident" given the little amount of legroom available underneath the small table. But as soon as I made contact with the very-familiar leg, I could feel the guy's eyes upon me again – specifically uponme – and felt as if my skin was crawling.

"Let's go," I said. "The sooner, the better."

We made our way back to the apartment complex, meandering instead of taking a more direct route from the bus stop. Only once we were safely inside our apartment with the door closed and locked did I finally feel at ease.

"What's wrong?" my big brother asked. "You've seemed uptight almost since we walked into La Note today."

I released the sigh I had been holding back for quite some time. "That guy just creeped me out, that's all." Leaning into him, my big brother wrapped his arms around me. "I feel much better now, much safer."

Even without looking up at his face, I could sense the change in my forbidden lover's personality. "I really should have picked a fight with him," he mumbled to himself.

"I doubt that would have solved anything in this case," I said into his shoulder, sighing again. "Just hold me, okay?"

"No complaints here."

We stood there for a long, long time, neither of us speaking, the strong, loving grasp comforting me greatly. It was exactly what I needed.

*****

Straddling my chest, my big brother bathed my face with his white-hot love, his soft grunts thrilling my ears.

"Thanks for the study break," he said, kissing my forehead before leaving my bedroom. I smiled to myself as I watched his bare behind passing through the doorway.

I laid on the bed for a while, the illicit seed drying upon my face. I needed to do some studying myself, but I just was not in the mood to open my textbooks, so I decided to go out for a walk around the neighborhood instead, not bothering to wash my face first.

I came upon the small park and watched as a group of people practiced martial arts maneuvers I had never seen before. Several of them faced away from me, and as I walked slowly around the edge of the park, I recognized one of them...

...as the guy who was continually looking at me in La Note.

I do not believe he actually saw me this time, as he seemed quite involved with the practice. In his white outfit, he looked quite appealing, but the fact that the same person who had creeped me out earlier in the day was in this very park was almost as creepy as the looks he had given me earlier.

Quickly yet politely, I made my way to the nearest intersection and disappeared around the corner of the small house there. Had he seen me? Had he seen the dried, cracked remains of my big brother's forbidden love upon my face?

I very nearly ran back to the apartment complex, but was somehow able to keep my pace reduced to simply a brisk walk. My mind, on the other hand, was racing as fast as a military jet at full throttle.

*****

I dreamed that my forbidden lover and I sat on a grassy shore of a vast lake, watching the moon slowly rise above the tree line of the opposite shore. I sat between his spread legs, leaning back against his chest as his fingers were intertwined against my stomach. It was a clear, calm, peaceful night, the only sounds those of the crickets and the gentle lapping of the waves against the shoreline. He would occasionally kiss the top of my head, or allow a hand to dip into the front of my bikini thong and his fingers to briefly slip inside me, but it was otherwise a very relaxing scene.

Then a twig could be heard breaking nearby. I turned my head toward the sound, and saw a dark shadow appear at the edge of the clearing. As the person stepped out of the shadow of the trees, I saw the all-white attire and knew exactly who it was...

It was the very same person who had been looking at me continually at La Note.

"So it's true," he said softly as he approached. "It's just as I suspected. You trulyare an incestuous couple."

My big brother apparently did not hear the accusation, nor did he even seem to see the guy approaching us.

"That's just so wrong," the stranger continued. "Does he fuck you as well? Actually, he must, because I saw your cum-soaked face today in the park. Until I saw that, I was actually considering trying to somehow approach you and ask you out, but now I see that you're just dirty, in the worst way possible, a worthless bitch who can only find love in the worst of places: her own brother! May the shame haunt you to eternity and beyond!!!"

With that, he turned and stalked back toward the trees, disappearing into the shadows.

I woke up crying in my forbidden lover's protective arms, feeling his caring embrace while the final words of my dream repeatedly echoed inside my skull.

*****

"Are you sure you're okay?"

I nodded and tried to smile, then gave my big brother a kiss on the cheek before we left the apartment. "I guess I'm just feeling more emotional than usual right now," I said cryptically, hoping he would simply attribute my recent actions as being due to "girl issues." "Let's go."

It was a Monday morning, which meant a return to the routine of classes. Somehow, each step away from the apartment complex made me feel better and better. By the time we reached the BART station, I felt like my usual cheery, smiling, joking self. I was with the one person most important to me, laughing and chatting and oblivious to anyone else around us. Yet, my subconscious mind kept raising one issue again and again and again:

May I never see that guy ever again!!!

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers