Twins in College Ch. 18

Story Info
Spending a surprise gift card.
1.9k words
4.61
47.5k
14
0

Part 18 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,910 Followers

I returned from classes, eager to just flop on the sofa and watch some mind-numbing TV for a while before my big brother returned from his college campus. I paused inside the doorway to our apartment building to check the mail, and was surprised to see a letter from my mother addressed directly to me.

A few minutes later, as I sat on the sofa with some music videos playing on the television, I opened the envelope. Inside was a Frederick's of Hollywood gift card, as well as a short note:

"I realized while you were home for the holidays just how much of a stunning young woman you have become, and although you denied it when I asked, I'm sure that you must have a boyfriend. So here is a chance to buy something daring to surprise him. I hope you're still on the pill; if not, at least please buy some condoms so the surprise does not turn into a potential nightmare for you and the wonderful life you have ahead."

Even though no one could see me, I blushed profusely. If only my mother knew just who would be seeing and enjoying such a "surprise" thanks to her unexpected generosity!!!

I rushed to my bedroom, brought the laptop out of Sleep mode, and started shopping. Just the act of specifically shopping with my big brother's surprise in mind caused me to feel rather warm somewhere other than my face, and I was not at all embarrassed to feel warm in that part of my body. I finally made my purchase and closed the laptop just as I heard my big brother return to our loving abode. I went to greet him, melting into his hold as we kissed warmly.

*****

My big brother's surprise finally arrived on a Friday, which was just perfect: I next worked late afternoon to midnight on Saturday, and his next shift was Saturday evening, so we could spend all of Friday night doing naughty things if we so chose and still have some time to sleep together (literally, just sleep) Saturday morning.

I had a strong suspicion that we would so choose!!!

I had until about 8PM to prepare before my big brother would return from work. I showered and shaved, applied a little make-up, brushed my hair, then streaked to my bedroom.

Upon the bed, the mint-colored lingerie awaited: a lace-accented satin flyaway babydoll with a matching crotchless g-string. I eagerly dressed, admiring myself in the mirror mounted on the inside of the closet door, quite impressed with the image of femininity reflected back at me.

I checked the clock on the dresser, then added a slight hint of perfume, something I rarely ever do. I then went around the apartment, lighting numerous candles in the living room and turning off all the other lights. After selecting a CD of slow instrumentals of romantic songs, soft music soon filled the dimly-lit living room. As my big brother and I were both underage, there was unfortunately not any wine to add to the experience I wanted to present for my fraternal twin, so instead I poured two glasses of sparkling grape juice, one of his favorites, and purposely waited in the kitchen for his return.

Perhaps three songs later, I heard a key slipping into the lock. I took both glasses with me and stepped into the living room, into the full illumination of the candlelight, just as a very special person stepped into the apartment, his eyes wide at the atmosphere I had created especially for him. Then his eyes began to adjust to the dim lighting, and I felt a warm tingle within me as I saw his lips begin to curl upward in an appreciative smile, his eyes clearly drinking in the sight of his scantily-clad baby sister.

"Welcome home, big brother," I said softly, perhaps too softly for him to hear. He finally closed and locked the door, shutting out the outside world. Setting down his backpack by the door and soon topping it with his heavy jacket, he slowly approached, and I stood my ground, a drink in each hand, smiling lovingly as I awaited him.

Carefully, he took a glass from me, then we shared a long, slow kiss. Amazingly, we never spilled our drinks. Even though there was no alcohol in the apartment, I felt rather heady from the kiss, from his free hand gently stroking my breast.

A song ended, as did our kiss. We gazed deep into each other's eyes in silence and, moving as one, we intertwined our arms and drank slowly, our free hands gently caressing each other.

"I feel a bit overdressed," my twin finally said quietly, as if simply speaking would pervert the romantic atmosphere I had created for him.

"I don't mind," I replied, unwinding my arm from his and taking his empty glass from him. "Stay there, and I'll return to undress you myself." He smiled at my wink and my giggle.

A few moments later, I returned, stepping immediately into my fraternal twin's outstretched arms. The hug was long and tender as we swayed to the rhythm of the music, and eventually, we were slow dancing, our hearts in sync with the gentle music, my big brother's love seeming to flow through me as if it had replaced my own blood.

"I still feel overdressed," he whispered.

"Why should you feel bad about that?" I countered just as quietly. "I'm the one wearing lingerie!"

We shared a soft laugh and a hug, then I stepped back a bit and began to undress my fraternal twin. My hands slipped up underneath his t-shirt to gently scratch his chest, then I withdrew my hands and slowly began to unbutton the garment, starting with the top button and working downward, gently placing a kiss upon the newly-exposed skin as I worked my way down his torso. I smiled to myself as my ears noted the quickening sounds of breathing coming from above me.

The shirt completely unbuttoned, I reversed course, slowly rising, gently licking my way up my big brother's torso, up his neck, licking his lips. As I licked inside his mouth, I pushed the shirt off his shoulders, and given that it took a few moments for his arms to again envelope me, I knew the garment had been banished to the floor.

"Is that better?" I finally asked. "Do you still feel overdressed?"

"A little."

I kissed my way down his torso again, kissing his manhood through his jeans when I finally knelt again before him. For a moment, I thought of our BDSM interests, and thought it somewhat significant that I was kneeling before my big brother, the one who had dominated me and who certainly would master me again. I wondered if he was thinking as well about our end-of-semester stay at a hotel near Little Tokyo in San Francisco.

"Submitting to me again?" he asked quietly.

He was indeed thinking the same thing I was thinking. "Always, Master."

My domineering big brother clearly considered it for a moment. "Not tonight," he said. "You clearly had something more romantic in mind tonight."

I nodded my acknowledgement, gazing up into the same eyes I saw every time I looked into a mirror. I moved back a bit and slowly worked my way down his legs, kneading him through his jeans until I reached his feet. Fully hunched over, I used my teeth to try untying his shoelaces, and enjoyed his laugh descending upon me. But I finally gave up, resorting to my hands, which made my work much, much easier.

The shoes removed and cast aside, I reached around behind my twin's feet to retrieve his discarded shirt and cast the garment aside. Then I returned my attention to the socks, and he assisted me by lifting each foot in turn so I could remove each sock and set it upon the growing pile of clothing. I then kissed each foot, licking the top of each toe as I caressed his ankles.

Slowly, I worked back up my big brother's legs until I was kneeling before him again. I kissed the bulge at the front of his jeans as I unbuckled his belt, then helped him to slip out of both his jeans and his briefs simultaneously.

Standing nude before me, my big brother looked longingly down upon me. He held back my hair as I slowly ingested him, taking in his meaty manhood, savoring the sweet drops leaking slowly from the tip. I felt an intense thrill, slowly moving my head back and forth around my own twin's significant erection.

"My sweet baby sister," I heard softly from above me. Looking up into my big brother's eyes while my lips were wrapped snugly around his male anatomy must have presented a most obscene view for him. He smiled sweetly, lovingly stroking my cheek.

This was not about making him pour his essence down my throat. This was about slow, long-lasting pleasure and love, about enjoying the intimacy of the overall experience. Several songs came and went, and although my knees and my jaw ached tremendously, I continued to please him, his sighs and his whispered comments spurning me on and adding to the simmering arousal within me.

I wondered how this evening would end. In my mind's eye, I saw myself on the floor on my hands and knees, with my big brother clutching me tightly as he lay upon my back, volleying his seed into my body. Another scenario ended with me on my knees, my face covered with his incestuous love. Still a third possibility involved us relaxing in a bubble bath together, my big brother masturbating me to completion as I leaned back against him.

Slipping from me at last, he knelt before me and gave me a long hug as my hand continued to stroke him, massaging my own saliva into his hardened manhood. I could feel him pulsing in my hands, leaking upon me. I smiled as I heard and felt his ragged breath against my neck.

"Make love to me," I finally pleaded softly into his ear.

A few moments later, I was on my hands and knees, my body being slowly and lovingly penetrated by my big brother. We both moaned softly as one being at the initial joining, and when he was fully sheathed within me, he bent over me, his arms wrapped snugly around me, breathing sexily into my ear. Thanks to the crotchless g-string, it felt so seductive yet so naughty to be wearing something yet still be filled by the forbidden phallus.

Our lovemaking was slow and romantic. I was on my hands and knees for a while before I was hauled upward with my back against my big brother's chest; he unhooked the front of my babydoll and kneaded my breasts directly as we began to move faster and faster against each other until, at last, I was pushed back to my hands and knees, and he rutted into me rapidly with his hands fiercely gripping my hips, our voices joining in a lovers' duet.

At last, clutching me tightly as he lay upon my back, my sisterly body was filled by the incestuous love I so desired. We trembled together like that for some time, basking in our love and admiration for each other.

I never achieved orgasm while my big brother filled me, but he made it up to me in bed, one arm securely holding me from behind as he masturbated me to several breathy releases. It finally ended with a long, heartfelt cuddle as we drifted off to sleep together, sweet smiles upon our faces.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,910 Followers