Twins in College Ch. 24

Story Info
Big brother "pulls rank" for her own good.
1k words
4.39
49.8k
14

Part 24 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,902 Followers

A gentle touch upon my shoulder violently startled me awake, but almost instantly, my eyes started to close again. Even though I recognized my big brother's hand upon me, it took several heartbeats for me to realize that I sat at the table, my arms folded atop a thick textbook.

"Come to bed, baby sister," I heard softly as the familiar hand gently caressed my shoulder. "You won't do yourself any good at all by studying all night, especially if you're this tired just after midnight. Come to bed, please."

I shook my head, partially in response to him, partially to try to clear my head. "I've got to keep going," I replied. "I'll be done in about two hours, I promise."

Through simply my big brother's touch upon me shoulder, I could feel his hesitation; I could tell that he did not truly believe me. "Two hours," he warned, his tone clearly harsher than usual.

A few heartbeats later, a gently touch upon my shoulder once again violently startled me awake. Once again, almost instantly, my eyes started to close again.

"Come to bed," I heard, this time not nearly as gently.

Slowly, I turned my eyes toward the clock on the VCR, and saw that it was only 12:30AM.

He must have sensed that I was checking the time. "You're too damn tired, baby sister. Come to bed, now."

The exam was so important to me, however, that I slowly shook my head in the negative.

Reaching underneath my arm, my big brother roughly seized a breast, and, despite my fatigue, a soft sound immediately flowed past my lips.

Then, however, I winced and grunted with pain as his hand clamped ferociously upon my breast. "You're coming to bed, now!" he insisted.

"No! I can't!"

"Stand up, slave!"

That set the tone. Never before had my big brother "pulled rank" on me like that, suddenly engaging our master/slave hierarchy without first consulting me. Never had he attempted to dominate me in anger, for which I had been quite grateful, but I thought that I was really, really in deep trouble, that he would punish me in anger.

As quickly as my exhausted mind could form the commands for my body to execute, I stood before my big brother, my master.

"Strip!"

He was clearly not happy with me. I did not bother trying to take my time or trying to make my disrobing particularly sexy for him. Instead, I stripped as quickly as I possibly could, for once taking no pleasure in the act, ultimately standing fully nude before him yet unable to feel any pride in displaying my sisterly body for his viewing pleasure.

"I will meet you in my bedroom in five minutes," he informed me, the edge still quite evident in his voice as he glanced at his watch. "If you are even one second late, the punishment will be even more severe."

Just shy of five minutes later, I stood just within the doorway of my big brother's bedroom. The covers on his bed had already been pulled back, and he was already fully nude as he closed the door to his closet. Seeing me, he gestured toward the bed, and while my eyes saw him naked before me, my mind was far too exhausted to take any pleasure in the vision.

A few moments later, I was in bed with my big brother, my master, his body pressed snugly to mine from behind. "I set the alarm for 5AM," I heard faintly in the darkness as sleep threatened to devour my consciousness once again. "You can resume your studying then."

"Yes, mas....."

*****

I had to work the late-afternoon/early-evening shift at the video store, so when I returned from class and from work, my big brother was awaiting me, sitting at the table and reading a magazine. Immediately, I went to him, bending down to kiss him, but I sensed something "dark" in his kiss, and I knew that he had been serious the night before about punishing me.

"Strip. Now."

I hesitated only a millisecond before setting my backpack down beside the table and beginning to undress. This time, at least, my mind was clear enough to take at least a little pleasure in undressing before my master. His eyes, however, seemed cold and distant, scrutinizing and calculating, and that kept any delight held at bay.

"Over the end of the sofa," he ordered. With a nod, I complied, bending over one upholstered arm, my chest pressed into one of the end pillows and my cheek pressed against an upholstered seat cushion.

"Sometimes," he said with an exasperated sigh, "you can be so damn stubborn about the strangest things!" Slowly, he stood, and began to slowly approach me while unbuckling his belt.

I knew instantly what my punishment would be. I just did not know how many kisses of the leather belt would grace my vulnerable flesh.

"Last night, you were particularly stubborn. I know today's exam was important to you, but your stubbornness would have certainly earned you a much lower grade if I had not stepped in and pulled rank on you."

"Yes, master," I whispered, more for myself than for any form of agreement with his statement.

Nothing more was said. He removed his belt from his jeans, doubled it over, assumed the position, and struck me.

By the fifth strike, I was definitely breathing hard.

By the tenth strike, I could not remain still.

By the twentieth strike, I was crying openly. Yes, I was suffering pain, and yes, I did like to have my master hurt me on occasion.

The tears themselves were caused by the physical pain of the punishment, but the sobs were caused by the emotional pain of needing to be punished.

When my punishment finally ended, he knelt behind me, pried apart my moist sex, and began to slowly eat me. Yet I could not take any pleasure in his loving gesture, so great was my distress and my shame at needing to be truly punished.

Yet, even though I vowed to myself to never again do anything which would cause him to hurt me outside of agreed-upon play, I loved him even more for taking the initiative and truly punishing me to help me to become a better person, a better student... and ultimately a better baby sister.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,902 Followers