Twins in College Ch. 37

Story Info
Simply an object to be used...
761 words
4.06
39.7k
9

Part 37 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,909 Followers

I awoke during the night to the soft sounds of my big brother and Master typing resolutely at his laptop. Certainly, it was unusual for him to be working at his laptop so late at night, especially given that this was still summer vacation. From the body language, he was quite intent on whatever it was that he was doing, and if he heard me roll over in his bed, he did not visibly react.

Through my half-open eyelids, I watched my Master for a few moments. He was the embodiment of work, typing with the intensity and the desire of a professional concert pianist, each hand moving with a purpose, each finger performing its intended duty with both precision and grace. Even in those few times when he needed to backspace to remedy a typing error, the movement was fluid, the sound lyrical.

As my eyes began to close at last and I drew the covers tightly around my naked form, my mind began to drift, wander, dream, fantasize...

I was the laptop, my keys repeatedly and rapidly struck in a semi-rhythmic manner which was both jolting and massaging. My many keys each bore the unique fingerprints of the ten tantalizing instruments of my painful pleasure. Each teasing touch caused me to gasp in soft, sharp, staccato tones while displaying my myriad reactions upon my glorious screen. As time passed and he continued on and on and on with his important work, I was joltingly massaged faster and faster and faster, harder and harder and harder, my staccato gasps sounding louder and louder and louder in the darkened bedroom. One stroke at a time, one strike at a time, my vast memory filled slowly, cataloguing every minute detail of every wonderful sensation, retaining it all and filing it away to relive at some point in the future. I did not know or even care about why; I simply accepted the intricate attentions of the one person who possessed me, used me, owned me.

The attentions ceased abruptly.

No, they did not cease. They only hesitated, for soon I was being slowly penetrated by a round, large disc; I was being accessed by a means no one but my Owner had ever been permitted to use. I was very quickly filled, and very quickly, my insides were churning in a most exquisite manner, causing me to hum and whine softly in response to the action taking place well within me, warming me in an arousing manner.

The strikes and the strokes resumed moments later, and I was ecstatic!!! Penetrated to the extent that I could consume no more, my keys rapidly jolted but yet lovingly massaged, whimpers and hums escaping me involuntarily as I slowly radiated an inhuman heat, I was at the climax of my existence, eagerly serving the purpose for which I had been created: an object to be possessed and used by my Owner wherever and whenever and however he saw fit, even though I somehow instinctively knew that it was 3:47:08AM Pacific Daylight Time and my Owner should thus be asleep in his bed, the very same bed where his beautiful, adoring, naked slave awaited him patiently, awaited his loving attentions.

My screen filled with an orgy of reactions to my Owner's ministrations, I fully accepted the continual caresses, the never-ending battery, the perpetual churning inside me. I completely surrendered myself to him, my Owner, until at last he stopped abruptly.

No – fortunately, he did not stop. He simply pressed a fingertip to my "V" key and held it there, not truly pressing the key, but simply fingering me, his fingertip slowly sliding back and forth across the surface, absently, as he considered the myriad reactions beaming proudly from my glowing screen. More than anything else, this small, simple act teased me, causing me to yearn for more, making me want to beg to be touched more forcefully...

With a single heartbeat, I was human. I was a very willing slave, a young sister acquiescing to the incestuous love generated by the gentle fingering of her throbbing clitoris and the adoring gaze of her minutes-older Master.

"Be still, slave," he threatened quietly yet sternly, his voice carrying the delicious promise of agonizing pain if I did not comply immediately. "You are nothing but an object, and an object does not move."

I stopped writhing against the moving finger, eagerly accepting this late-night granting of pleasure. I remained as inert as a laptop, my face beaming with an orgy of reactions to my Owner's purposeful ministrations...

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,909 Followers