Twins in College Ch. 38

Story Info
The tigress within emerges.
1.2k words
4.5
35.1k
10

Part 38 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,917 Followers

I was pressed with my back against the wall, my hair and my bra the only things even attempting to thwart the coolness of the wall from permeating my heated skin.

My feet were well off the ground, wrapped tightly around my big brother's waist as he stood before me. His chest held me to the wall, making me his own personal pin-up girl. His hands cupped my ass nicely, his long fingers curling into my soft flesh to further support me, to better ensure that I did not unceremoniously fall to the floor.

"Master!" I cried out due to habit, even though he was not dominating me at the moment. He was purely my forbidden lover, repeatedly impaling my hungry sex with his meaty manhood. Yet hearing his illicit title seemed to be a catalyst, inspiring him to drive himself ever deeper into my sisterly body.

How I wished that I was not wearing a bra, that I was fully naked. Although it would have been an awkward position for him, I wanted – needed – to feel his teeth closing around one of my nipples, closing and tugging as he suckled the surrounding feminine flesh and battered the small sensitive protrusion with his expert tongue.

Instead, I was being crushed into the wall, my big brother repeatedly forcing himself ever further into my all-too-willing body, increasing the pleasure which was growing exponentially deep within me.

"Oh fuck!!!" I clung tightly to him, my arms wrapped fiercely around his strong shoulders – for more than nineteen years, the very same shoulders upon which I had cried away my sadness and pains, the very same shoulders upon which I had rested my weary head, the very same shoulders upon which I had deposited my concerns and my fears, and the very same shoulders were supporting me yet again, giving me something upon which to anchor myself through the timeless and turbulent dance of two destined lovers.

His breath was hot against my neck and shoulders as he continued to rut into me. His moans of desire and his groans of restraint touched my heart.

Imperceptibly, I attempted to open my legs even further for him, to allow my big brother even greater access to my illicit charms, but my thighs instead suddenly clamped even more tightly around his waist again, trapping him within a human vice as I succumbed to a tumultuous climax, wailing unabashedly, clawing at the supportive shoulders as a bonfire roared inside me and multiple bright solar flares obscured my vision. Suddenly stilling himself as he impaled me fully, using my body as a well-lubricated sheath for his fleshy sword, he grunted repeatedly and loudly – louder than I had ever heard before from him, his voice thunderous in my ear – as he attempted to ride out my all-consuming orgasm, as my body bucked and twisted as much as possible in the precious lack of space between his chest and the wall.

As I slowly calmed, the vice grip of my thighs lessened, and I was ultimately standing on my own feet once more. My legs shaky, I was thankful to still be pinned to the wall, otherwise I would likely have collapsed to the floor in a puddle of incoherent desire. Having disengaged from my weeping womanhood, my big brother stepped back, his hands gripping my shoulders, the flame of love clearly evident in his eyes, his face flushed from his relentless pounding of my body.

"My dearest baby sister," he whispered as the final natural light of the day filtered through the closed curtains. His voice was breathy, full of desire and respect for me.

I kissed him, not even attempting to be gentle. I assaulted him with my mouth and groped him with my hands, and he immediately responded in kind. We each heightened the other's level of arousal in a never-ending feedback loop until, at last, he pulled me roughly to him, his fingers immediately working at the clasp of my bra while I hugged him fiercely, threatening to never release him from my needy grasp.

The sudden release of the clasp also released the tigress within me, the tigress typically caged by my submissive role. I growled savagely, clawing at my big brother's back and causing him to gasp aloud from my deep scratches. Then I jumped upon him, wrapping my thighs around his waist again and causing him to stumble backward and yelp with surprise. A second later, he had fallen into a sitting position on my futon, still clearly stunned at the ferocity of his usually docile baby sister.

Yet I was too damn horny to truly enjoy the reversal of roles. I was too turned on to do anything but attack, attack, attack. I rocked my clitoris against his dripping phallus as I bit him again and again, each bite eliciting a low rumble from his throat and a tightening of his fingers upon my shoulders. He received no mercy from me as I clawed him roughly, marking him as my mate.

"You're like a bitch in heat!!!" my big brother finally spat out, and only then did I realize that I had slipped out of my submissive role, that I was no longer in my proper place. But I was too horny to care, too turned on to think about the potential consequences, about how I would likely be punished later for suddenly switching to a top role.

I shoved my big brother to his back upon my bed and seconds later had his hearty sex embedded within me. I rode him hard and fast, a stiffened arm supporting me as I leaned over my forbidden lover while my free hand rubbed my clitoris rapidly. Obscenities I rarely ever use spewed from my lips as I quickly climbed the carnal mountain, his groans loudly joining mine as he again attempted to restrain himself and ride out my oncoming orgasm.

My arm gave out and I collapsed upon him, screaming into his neck as tidal waves of desire pummeled my body. Unable to resist the milking actions of my sisterly sex, my big brother filled me with his love. He made nary a sound, clutching me tightly to him as his primal passion was so intense that he could not breathe.

Later that evening, as we both sat naked cuddling on the sofa in the darkness while watching an old samurai film on television, my body still felt abuzz with the intense energy we had created in my bedroom. It had been some time since I had been so intensely horny that I was still filled with such a deep sexual itch for so long. In time, my big brother sated that desire as well, this time not fucking me, but slowly making love to me, bending me over the arm of the sofa and taking me from behind, taking me like a bitch as he pulled just enough of my hair to remind me of my place, of his dominance over me.

Earlier in the evening, I had fucked my big brother, and that had been indeed thrilling for my body. As the film ended, I was making love to my Master, and that was far more fulfilling for my soul.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,917 Followers