Twins in College Ch. 39

Story Info
A chance encounter on the Wharf may lead to more.
1.6k words
4.42
34.6k
11

Part 39 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,909 Followers

"What do you think of her?" I asked quietly.

My big brother and I were at Fisherman's Wharf, leaning back against the railing, Alcatraz standing tall and ominous in the distance behind us. We were watching the people passing by, and I nodded my head toward a young woman in a thin, white blouse and thinner white skirt, her black bra and panty both quite noticeable and causing many heads - male and female alike - to turn and track her as she sauntered along. Even a little girl of maybe four years old stopped and stared with her mouth agape as the white-clad woman approached us.

"Nice chest," my big brother commented softly, nearly in a whisper. "I think her breasts would look quite nice if they were each surrounded by a thin leather cord. Just think of how they would look bound like that and treated to a long, hard flogging."

"Very red and very marked," I responded, seeing that very image in my mind, my own breasts aching slightly as if they had minds of their own, remembering how they had received a similar treatment a few days earlier. I smiled to myself, and then noticed her subtle smile as she glanced directly at me.

At that moment, as our eyes met, I felt as if I knew her, as if I had seen her previously and had perhaps even chatted with her. But neither of us said anything as she continued on her way, the short skirt barely covering just enough of her lower body for her to legally walk in a public place.

"I think she likes you," my Master commented, adding a playful punch to my shoulder. I punched him in return, albeit not so playfully. Somehow, deep inside, I wanted to be punished that night.

I was, and my breasts were truly sore afterward.

*****

It was nearly midnight when she entered the video store. Wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and a denim jacket, I almost did not recognize her at first, and she did not seem to notice me at all as I knelt to restock a low shelf. I discreetly tracked her with my eyes as she returned a pair of DVDs to the main counter, then ascended the stairs purposefully, apparently knowing what she wanted to see... or at least which section of the store would provide something of interest for her.

I finished at the lower shelf and returned behind the counter, retrieving the box of adult DVDs to be restocked before disappearing behind the curtain. It was very nearly midnight, so the few remaining customers would be leaving soon and I could begin counting down the register.

I was again kneeling to restock the lower shelf of the lesbian section when I heard the subtle whisper of the curtain being brushed aside. A few seconds later, I saw her again, and she stood beside me, at least appearing to look over the DVDs on the upper shelves.

"Can you recommend something I might like?" she asked, her voice as smooth as silk and as captivating as a leather cuff. I could tell that her voice was natural, and could easily imagine men and women alike swooning whenever she opened her mouth.

"That depends," I replied honestly, putting another DVD into its place before standing before her. "What do you like?"

"Have you seen any of these?" she asked, gesturing generally to everything in the adult section.

"I have rented a few of them, yes," I replied honestly, although a little hesitantly. To speak about adult DVDs with my big brother and Master was almost as natural to me as sleeping naked with him virtually every night. To speak about adult DVDs with a stranger - even a cute stranger - was a little unnerving.

"For yourself or for your brother?"

That shocked me for a moment, but I could not tell if she was aware of my initial surprise at her comment. But then I reminded myself that we had seen each other at Fisherman's Wharf just two days earlier, so she would have seen my big brother and recognized the resemblance between us.

"Actually..." I began, then stopped myself before admitting that my big brother and I had always watched them together.

"You two looked good together Thursday afternoon, you know," she said, filling in the silence. Her arms crossed beneath her breasts, my eyes were very nearly drawn downward, away from her face. "If I didn't know any better, even though I'd never seen you with him before, I'd say that you two were lovers trying to hide that fact despite being almost constantly joined at the hip."

She definitely recognized my renewed shock, because she smiled and gave a slight yet dainty snort, her eyes glittering. "Honestly, can you recommend anything I might like?" she asked.

It took me a second to recover. "Again, that depends on what you like. What turns you on in general?"

"I play both sides," she admitted freely, the statement sounding just as natural to her as my bond with my big brother and Master was to me. "Sometimes I like it hard and fast and rough, sometimes I prefer to be treated like a fragile butterfly. Lately, though, I've been more interested in girls being gentle."

I thought back on the last few titles I had rented, as well as the descriptions on the back of the various DVD cases I had stocked over the past few weeks. After a moment, I remembered one which my Master and I had both enjoyed, and moved down the row to the solo section. It took a few seconds, but I finally spotted it and pulled the case from the shelf, handing it to her.

"Night vision, about four hours," I said. "At least in theory, night vision cameras were hidden in these bedrooms to capture all these babes enjoying themselves, taking a long time to warm themselves up with fingers and toys before finally enjoying a good cum."

She smiled, her eyes alight as she scanned the images on the back of the DVD case. "Sounds good," she finally said, looking at me again, scanning my body from head to toe, making me feel both nervous and sexy.

"I'm gonna lock up," my coworker Amber called out.

"Okay," I called back. "I'll be up front in a moment to check out this last customer."

"Okay," Amber replied.

"Anything else?" I asked the beautiful stranger before me.

She seemed to think for a moment. "How about something with ropes or thin leather cords?" she asked. "Specifically something with cords wrapped around a woman's breasts?"

She had actually heard my Master's comment!!! I began to feel hot in the face.

"Never mind," she said, as if changing her mind. "Just this for tonight."

A few moments later, I scanned her rental card and her name appeared on the computer screen: Regina Cheval. I made a mental note of that and finished the checkout process, all the while knowing that she was checking me out, and just that simple act made me feel warm well below my face.

Since I did not see Amber, I escorted Regina to the door. "Your brother was right," she said as I unlocked the door and she stepped onto the sidewalk. "I do like you."

Somehow, I was not surprised, yet her admission - and my big brother's perception - still stunned me. I closed and locked the door behind her, standing there a few moments longer than necessary to look her over as she turned to walk away. Then I hurried back to the computer and called up the Customer Records section of the store management application we used.

In less than twenty seconds, I knew: I truly had seen her previously. She had come to the store on several occasions throughout the summer, always checking out rather late on a Saturday night, and always renting either one or two adult DVDs - never anything more "mundane." Judging by the titles in her rental record, she seemed to prefer the bondage, lesbian, group sex, and Asian genres of porn, along with some hentai.

Somehow, I knew that I would meet Regina Cheval again.

*****

"Do you remember that white-clad baby with the black underwear that we saw and commented about on the Wharf on Thursday?" I asked my Master as we cuddled in his bed.

"Absolutely," he replied. "Did you somehow learn who she is?"

"I did," I answered. "She's a customer at the video store. Her name's Regina Cheval."

He thought about that for a moment. "Sounds rather refined. With a name like that, she probably comes from a lot of money."

"It's possible. That's the sense I had from her tonight."

"Oh?"

I told him about our encounter at the video store, providing all the details about our interaction in the back room.

"Perhaps I should meet her," my Master finally said. "Maybe we should invite her to join us sometime – go out to dinner somewhere, get to meet each other."

My response was a kiss to my Master's neck. His arms tightened around me.

"She seemed to have no issues about you and me being more than just twins?"

"No concerns at all, which really surprised me a bit. At least, no concerns from what I could tell."

He rolled me to my back and lowered the covers a bit, exposing my chest. "Perhaps soon you will have two people sucking your nipples at the same time," he whispered, then lowered his face to my bare chest.

The prospect of adding a third person to our loving existence made me nervous, but it also made me curious. Despite the late hour, that prospect, combined with my Master's gentle treatment of my right nipple, also made me a bit horny...

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,909 Followers