Twins in College Ch. 52

Story Info
An end-of-semester mini-vacation in the mountains.
4.7k words
4.65
38.8k
11

Part 52 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,913 Followers

"How would you like to have an end-of-semester mini-vacation like we did last year?" my big brother asked me as soon as I had entered the house.

"Back to Little Tokyo?" I asked. "Back to the hotel? That sounds good."

"Better," he replied with a grin, helping me out of my jacket.

That had me intrigued. Whenever he grinned like that, I knew that he had an idea that I would simply adore.

*****

We drove for hours, up into the mountains, up into the snow and ice, the four-wheel drive on the SUV certainly getting a workout. While he had never previously driven a real vehicle with four-wheel drive, all the experience with racing games had taught him how to do it, and my big brother had virtually no trouble whatsoever.

At last, we arrived: a small secluded cabin, well off the beaten path. Even before he had parked the SUV, I was hugging my big brother, thrilled at his surprise.

One long weekend alone in the snow-covered mountains... and it was still daylight on Friday.

This was definitely worth the complex trading of numerous shifts at the video store which would leave me working virtually non-stop for four days straight between Christmas and the end of the year.

"How did you find this place?" I asked, finally separating from my big brother. "This is beautiful!"

It was indeed beautiful. The small cabin with a narrow wrap-around porch was perched in the middle of a wide clearing, with about a foot of pure virgin white snow covering the scene. The mountain sloped gently upward to the north to the summit, and a fairly significant descent, fortunately barricaded by a snow-covered wooden fence, marked the south side of the area.

"Some online research," he replied with a wink and an I'm-not-divulging-my-secrets smile.

The interior of the cabin was just as beautiful as the exterior. Dark wood dominated the furnishings: table, four chairs, king-size bed, dressers, armoir, cabinets, mantle, bookcase, coffee table... Dark colors dominated the decorations: a lot of navy blue, dark gray, black. It seemed as if the cabin had been designed for darker passions, for painful pleasures.

That was just fine with me.

The kitchen was already stocked with food, both ready-to-eat microwavable meals and enough supplies to prepare our own food for up to a week, even though we would only be at the cabin until about midday Sunday. Then again, in a snow-prone area in winter, it made sense to ensure that we could survive for up to a week if necessary.

There was fortunately running water and a flushing toilet. Granted, I had been camping quite a few times, including twice during the winter, but having running water and a flushing toilet made the weekend even better, even before the weekend had really begun. There was also electricity, which was an added bonus. In case we did get snowed in for some time, there were numerous candles and countless gallons of bottled water in a closet, and a generator outside with fuel for the generator stored in a small shed behind the cabin.

We had everything we could possibly need for the weekend, including the most important thing of all: We had each other.

As a special bonus, there was even a tall, albeit artificial Christmas tree in the main room, already decorated beautifully with ornaments and lights and fake snow with a wide white skirt at its base. Underneath were a few gifts, each bearing my name written in my big brother's handwriting. Clearly, he had planned this weekend well in advance, and had even sent these gifts ahead to be placed here prior to our arrival.

I hugged him close, a tear in my eye from the joy I felt from his thoughtfulness and from the overall surprise. But I could not open the gifts until the following morning, for that would be, as he said, "our special Christmas."

*****

As the sun set, I leaned against the railing of the wrap-around porch on the west side of the cabin. Standing behind me, my big brother held me snugly, kissing the back of my head. Nothing was said as we enjoyed the quiet and the beauty of Nature, far away from the noise and the busy lifestyle of Berkeley.

We stood on the porch until the final rays of daylight had disappeared from the sky. Clouds were moving in to obscure the stars and filter the light of the moon, but the scene remained beautiful and serene. Snow had been forecast for that night, adding another layer of purity to the mountainside.

"Let's go back inside," my big brother finally whispered into my ear. "I believe dinner and wine would be appropriate for tonight."

"Wine?" I asked, surprised, and he laughed softly into my ear.

"Wine," he confirmed. "The management only knew that I was paying with a credit card. They didn't know that neither of us are twenty-one yet, and they provided a bottle of wine when they stocked the cabin for us."

I had tasted wine previously. Back home, our parents had occasionally allowed us to drink wine, but only in their presence and only a very little, and only if we were not planning to go anywhere that night. But there was definitely something appealing about having wine on our own for the first time, thousands of miles away from our parents, seemingly millions of miles away from any other humans.

After giving me a final squeeze, my big brother offered me his arm, which I gladly accepted so he could lead me back inside.

Dinner was indeed nice. We dined by candlelight, sharing a meal of spaghetti, salad, bread, and wine. The alcohol went to my head quickly, even though I was very slow to drink it, and I had quite a heady feeling by the time we had finished eating. While my big brother cleared away the dishes and the leftovers, I stretched out on the sofa, my eyes closed, definitely thankful that I was not planning to drive anywhere but wondering how I would fare in one of the racing games if we had brought our console with us.

Soon, my big brother knelt beside the sofa. I could still smell the alcohol upon his breath, and somehow, it was an aphrodisiac for me. Perhaps it was the fact that I was also feeling a little tipsy which delighted my mind. Perhaps it was the thought that guys sometimes take advantage of young college women who have been drinking, and while I would never accuse my big brother of taking advantage of me, he certainly did take me regularly.

His hand upon my breast somehow felt warmer than usual. He simply nonchalantly rested his hand upon me, as if submitting himself to a handscan to enter a secure military installation. I placed my hand upon his, and we shared a long, loving gaze in the dim candlelight of the main room. Certainly, he could feel the beating of my heart through my breast, and he could thus feel the rhythm of my forbidden love for him.

I sighed contentedly when he at last bent forward to kiss my neck. He squeezed my breast, my sigh turning into a soft moan. When his lips finally met mine, I was ready to melt; he could have molded me into anything his heart desired and I would have acquiesced without a second thought.

"I like the smell of the alcohol on your breath," my big brother whispered, and I had to giggle, for I could very easily have given him the exact same observation.

However, his renewed kiss silenced me. In fact, his renewed kiss sucked the breath from me, emptied my lungs, leaving me gasping when his head was finally lifted away. Yet his hand was still upon my breast, rising and falling as my lungs vied for oxygen.

"My beautiful twin," he complimented me, causing my heart to swell within my chest. "My better half."

I laughed openly at that for a moment, which brought a smile to his lips. "How can one twin be better than the other?" I challenged him, squeezing his hand upon my breast and thus causing him to squeeze my breast anew.

"You may have a point there, baby sister," he acknowledged, then silenced me with another kiss.

We bantered back and forth for a long time, our comments interspersed between kisses. Yet his hand never moved from my breast, only giving an occasional squeeze or caress.

"Turn on the tree lights," I finally requested, barely able to discern the alcohol on either his breath or mine. Only then did my big brother remove his hand from my breast, and even though he was never more than a few feet away from me, I felt a slight sadness at no longer having him touch me, especially there.

Fortunately, the sadness was short-lived, for a few moments later, multicolored lights flashed in the room: red and green and yellow and orange and blue, the lights on the tree blinked in random patterns, adding a cheeriness befitting of the holiday season. I knew my eyes were sparkling even before I saw how my big brother smiled at me as he returned and again knelt beside the sofa, his hand returning to my breast and squeezing with lust as he kissed me in earnest.

When he pulled away and moved his hands to the top of my sweater, I was definitely ready, needing to be naked before him. I wanted to give myself to him, to give and give and give and give and give and give until he had taken everything within me. Yet he moved slowly, purposefully, respectfully, lovingly, unbuttoning my sweater with the care of someone unwrapping a gift which is known to be extremely fragile.

He parted my sweater, then bent down to kiss my stomach through the camisole I wore. My hands in his hair, I guided him, directing his lips back toward my chest, where he kissed me directly over my heart, his lips lingering there for quite some time before his hand slipped underneath the camisole, stroking my skin before ultimately kneading my breast through my bra.

"Please, big brother," I pleaded softly. But he backed away, withdrawing his hands and his lips, and ultimately standing beside the sofa. I reached for him, stroking the noticeable bulge at the front of his jeans, looking up at him with heartfelt desire.

He took my hand, and pulled me up to stand before him. We embraced in the dancing multicolor light emanating from the tree, our hearts practically beating in unison. Even as the kiss lingered, he moved his hands to my shoulders, slipping the sweater from my frame.

I stood there as my big brother adored me, kissing me and touching me as he undressed me, camisole, jeans, socks, bra, and thong ultimately joining the sweater upon the floor. All I wore was a loving smile as he picked me up and carried me to the darkened bedroom, depositing me at the center of the king-size bed.

Once again, I was fully naked while he was fully clothed. While he was clearly not dominating me, I thought of my big brother for a moment as my Master, my Owner. I was his to command, his to pleasure or hurt at his whim, his to mold into the woman he desired by any means he deemed necessary. As these thoughts filled my mind, as my desire continued to seep from me, I watched as he moved about, finding the matches and lighting the few candles scattered about the bedroom, bathing my nudity with the dim flickering light.

"Please," I whispered as he returned to the bed.

His reply was to lay beside my naked form and take me into his arms. The slight chill in the air had hardened my nipples quite nicely, and they were pressed firmly into his covered chest, yet I was certain that he could feel those small hardened buds attempting to bore through his clothes to grace his flesh.

We kissed as we moved against each other. My big brother's hands seemed to set my bare skin aflame. His covered erection was unmistakable against me, then became even more prominent as I was rolled to my back and crushed underneath his weight, the meaty manhood heavy upon me. "Please!" I begged between kisses, yet my plea was ignored as he continued to move against me, continued to paw me, continued to kiss me, continued to tease me. Each time I tried to remove his sweatshirt or reach between us to unbuckle his belt, he shoved my hands away, and ultimately, I groaned aloud with lustful frustration.

Finally, he began to move down my body, his caresses and kisses turning into scratches and bites. As his actions intensified, I yelped more and more often, secretly hoping my body would proudly bear the markings of his fingernails and his teeth for days and even years to come. When he was at last positioned between my legs, he pried me open with his fingers and pushed his tongue into me, and that alone was very nearly enough to push me over the precipice, as signaled by my voice and the pressing of my thighs against his ears.

He played me. His lips and his tongue and his fingers and even his teeth played me like a cherished instrument, and I sang accordingly, performing a symphony of one for an audience of one. I clutched at his wrists, at his head, at the comforter. My body lurched and twisted of its own accord. The pleasure was so intense that tears trickled down my cheeks.

When he at last lifted himself from the vice of my thighs, I could do nothing more but lay still upon the massive bed and struggle for air as I watched him stand and undress, taking his time, seducing me, ultimately rendering himself naked before me. My big brother was evidently ready to plunder me, to use my body for his own pleasure.

The sheathing was swift and fulfilling in its own right. We kissed briefly, then I clutched at him with my arms and my legs as he made love to me, his pace ever quickening, his thrusts ever harder, my cries ever louder. The only pause came when he suddenly withdrew from me and manhandled me to position me on my hands and knees before plowing into my body anew, painfully gripping my breasts for leverage as he fucked me with wild abandon, rutting into me with a solitary purpose, and I enjoyed it immensely!

My belly full of incestuous love, I lay upon the large bed, sated, satisfied, my entire being abuzz as he lay collapsed upon me, his breath hot in my ear, his hands still cradling my breasts. "Dearest sister," he whispered, twitching inside me as my body continued to milk the love from him.

"Dearest Master," I replied softly between my own gasps for air, for we had transitioned from the respect of fated lovers to the potential harshness of BDSM.

*****

I awoke first, before the first hint of daylight graced the sky. For a few moments, I simply listened to my big brother's gentle breathing, then slipped from the bed to light the candles, my nipples hardening and goose bumps forming upon my skin from the cool air of the bedroom.

When I returned to the bed, my big brother awaited me with open arms and a handsome smile. I slipped under the covers with him and melted into his hold, sighing contentedly into his neck.

"There once was a baby sister..." he began, and proceeded to tell a story about how he had perceived the events since our arrival at the mountainside cabin. And at the end of the story, he slowly entered me and made love to me as daylight finally overpowered the candlelight.

*****

As I sat on the sofa in the multicolored light of the tree, my big brother handed me one of the gifts, a small package which was short and rectangular and rather flexible. "At least it's not ticking," I chided him, and we laughed together. Kneeling before me, a position he rarely would ever take with me, he caressed my lower legs, warming them as they stuck out from underneath my robe while I slowly removed the metallic pink wrapping paper.

It was not particularly surprising when I found a Supergirl outfit in my lap. Remembering a previous mini-vacation when I was dressed as Wonder Woman and was bound and subjected to my Master's whims, remembering the several times we had discussed that event, I grinned at my big brother, my Master, both of us knowing that before the end of the day, I would a Supergirl, helpless and able only to endure whatever pain and pleasure he chose to bestow upon me.

"You like having a captured superheroine all for yourself, don't you?"

He laughed in response.

"Of course, you know what this means for next October..." I suggested.

"We'll see," he replied as he leaned toward the tree to bring me another gift.

This one was a small box, also wrapped in metallic pink wrapping paper. When I finally opened the box itself, I was perplexed by the greenish rock-like object inside.

"Kryptonite," I was informed, and it made sense. Clearly, instead of simply having a helpless superheorine before him, my Master planned for us to truly roleplay my helplessness.

I liked the idea.

"This one is entirely unrelated," he said as he handed me the final gift. Also wrapped in metallic pink wrapping paper, I had a strong feeling that it was still more clothing. I paused to guess what it might be -- a corset? skimpy lingerie?

To my surprise, it was a regular black t-shirt with large white lettering across the chest declaring "Kiss me with leather."

Knowing that the belt he usually wore was made of leather, I figured that before the weekend had ended, I would be wearing this t-shirt as he applied the belt to me. That prospect made me smile.

*****

Typically, I do all the cooking and cleaning, except on the semi-rare occasion when my big brother wants to cook. Given that he had prepared dinner the night before, I was rather surprised when he chased me from the kitchen so that he could fix breakfast for us. For a moment, I had no idea what to do with myself. So I decided to get properly prepared for the day, finally emerging wearing the "Kiss me with leather" t-shirt and a black thong with a red print of feminine lips at the front. When I finally answered my big brother's call for breakfast, he whistled appreciatively, his eyes undressing me even as he served French toast and eggs onto two plates. Yet even after breakfast was finished, he would not allow me to clear away the dishes.

So instead, I went outside again, looking out across the valley at the opposite mountainside. The snowy morning was beautiful, quiet, serene. A few flakes of white descended from the sky, adding to the covering upon the ground. Pulling the hood of my sweatshirt over my head, I stepped off the wrap-around porch, enjoying the sound of the virgin snow crunching underneath my feet as I walked toward the fence. A few birds chirped nearby somewhere, but otherwise, all was quiet.

The quiet before the storm.

I envisioned myself hogtied in the snow, dressed in the gifted Supergirl outfit, shivering from the cold and screaming from repeated blows from my Master's belt. How would Supergirl react to such a situation? I wondered. Would she really scream from the pain? Would she endure it as silently as possible? Even if surrounded by kryptonite, would she be able to break free of her bonds and launch a counterattack?

Could I ever counterattack upon my Master?

Would I ever counterattack upon my Master?

Eventually, while I was still lost in my thoughts, I felt a hand upon my shoulder, and turned directly into my big brother's embrace.

Two lovers stood in the quiet of winter, holding each other close as their lips formed a heartfelt seal, completely oblivious to the cold and to the falling snow.

*****

Perhaps an hour later, there was no silence. There were plenty of screams, plenty of tears, plenty of struggles.

I would be a poor substitute for Supergirl, even if she really was surrounded by kryptonite. I simply could not imagine Supergirl ever screaming quite like I did, with a voice shrill and piercing.

But, I reasoned to myself, at least I did not plead for mercy. Bound to the table, completely unable to protect myself, the bullwhip my Master had secretly bought and brought with him was used to batter my body, especially my feminine features. Never had I endured as much pain as when he focused his attention between my legs, my skirt bunched up around my waist to provide him with unhindered access to my sex.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,913 Followers
12