Twins in Mind and Body 01

Story Info
Tommy has a lab accident and dominates his sister.
14.8k words
4.16
16.5k
25
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2016 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: This is a part 1 of 5 of a story. Please forgive any errors you find. I have proofed but my editor is backed up working on the Sam Spade book.

Twins in Mind and Body -- 1 by Kaereni

You would never believe Tommy and Tayna were twins to look at them. While Tayna was as slick and graceful as a gazelle, Tommy looked more like a hippo and moved as if he were a bull in a china shop. To make matters worse, she was popular and head of the cheer team. Tommy, on the other hand, was a geek and outcast. If he had been interested in video games, then at least he would have fit in with the other geeks. It was the last difference that turned him from playing games and focusing his mind on other things. Food, Tommy's metabolism was slow which meant that he was always slightly pudgy though he exercised and kept away from sweets.

When Tommy was sixteen he got fed up with the snide comments and turned his mind towards doing something about his weight. He read everything he could find on weight gain and its cause. That led him to begin studying biology and into chemistry. "She may have got the looks, but I got the brains," he told himself often as he worked in the basement lab. It took two years to prefect a serum that would boost his metabolism that was self-sustaining. So by the time he turned 18, his body burned off all the excess fat and the second didn't become apparent until one evening when he was working on pheromone scent for men that really worked.

Tayna walked down the stairs and said in a peevish voice, "Tommy, mom wants you to clean your room."

"Damn it... fine.... I wish you would just clean it for me and let me work," He replied groused at being interrupted. He heard her leave as he turned back to his experiment. Unfortunately, he knocked the beaker of his latest batch over and spilled it all over himself. "Shit," he said as he felt a burning sensation on his skin and the fumes made his eyes water. Before he could take a few steps he passed out and fell to the floor.

When he came to, the fumes had passed and his skin felt normal. Leaving the mess for the next day, Tommy headed upstairs. What he found surprised him. His lazy sister who would not do a thing for him in the past, was busy cleaning his room. "What are you doing?"

Stopping Tayna turned and looked at Tommy, "Cleaning your room so you could work." Her nostrils flared as she caught his scent and she moaned softly. "You smell good..." she said softly as she took a step towards him. "I... I... got to go to the bathroom," she added suddenly.

She had often pranked him over the years by getting him hot and bothered and then laughing at him. Finally fed up Tommy thought two could play that game. He closed the door softly behind him and said, "No you don't. What you really are is horny." He stepped forward and added, "So very horny. Why wait until the bathroom?"

"Why wait," Tayna replied as her hand slipped into her jeans. Her eyes closed and she moaned loudly.

"You would be more comfortable out of your clothes and in my bed as you play with yourself," He prodded. Even in his wildest dreams, Tommy had never thought he would be able to get a girl into his bedroom alone and watch her masturbate. Getting his digs in while he had the chance he walked over and looked down at her and said, "It feels so nasty to masturbate for my pleasure sis. Your mind is filled with the idea of my cock filling you."

Tayna's eyes flew open and locked onto his crouch. In a breathless voice she said, "Please.... Fuck me."

"I only fuck my slaves... Are you my slave? Nameless in my service and belonging to me in all ways?"

"Yes... please Tommy... Please master, fuck your nasty slave." Tayna whimpered in need as her fingers became frantic.

"You know slaves are always horny and hanging on the edge of an orgasm. However only by their master's command will they reach that orgasmic bliss. Their owner's pleasure comes first and by pleasing him will she be whole." With a smile Tommy added, "You may undress me slave."

Tenderly with many kisses to his body, Tayna undressed her brother. She ended up kneeling at his feet and looked up at him, "Please master, fuck your nasty sister. Allow me to please you properly."

Ignoring her, Tommy walked to the bed and lay down on his back. "Pleasure me slave," he commanded. He expected Tayna to laugh and run out of the room after playing a cruel prank just like she had in the past. Instead she crawled up onto the bed and began sucking on his cock. Instead of slowing she hungrily drank his cum as he orgasmed in her mouth and continued sucking until he was once again hard. Stopping she asked, "Would master like to fuck his slave now?" He could only nod in reply.

Smiling Tayna moved up and straddled her brother's cock. As it slid into her sopping wet cunt she mewed in pleasure and slowly slid up and down it. His cock filled her completely and made her feel whole. Looking down at him looking up at her she began playing with her breasts and licking her lips. Her need to cum grew until it threatened to drive her crazy. Thankfully her master commanded, "Cum now," and she orgasmed. While she had cum in the past, nothing prepared her for the strength of the one that ripped through her body and mind. As she passed out she wondered why she had waited so long to submit to her brother.

Tommy woke to his alarm and lay back. He had the greatest wet dream of his life and wanted to savor it some more. He leaned over to open a drawer to remove the hidden tube of KY-jelly when he caught sight of Tayna kneeling nude beside the bed. Sitting up quickly he saw she was masturbating slowly. "What are you doing here?" he asked quietly.

"Waiting for you, my master to command his slave," Tayna replied.

Thinking fast Tommy said, "Get dressed and go to school. Any relationships you have with males you will break off saying that you found someone better and leave it at that. Your need to cum will grow with each minute until lunch when you will skip the rest of the day so you can come back to me." Getting up out of bed Tommy smiled and added, "Just think of spending the afternoon in tight slave bondage pleasuring me." He did not need to ask if she was thinking about it. Her mews of pleasure and her hands franticly trying to get herself off were proof enough.

He would have given in and fucked her right there and then but their mother knocked on his door, "Tommy, time to get up."

"I'm awake mom," he replied.

"Have you seen Tayna? She wasn't in her room."

"Yea she had something to do this morning before school," Tommy answered. He smiled down at his slutty sister and added, "A pep rally I think. I know she brought a smile to me this morning."

"Okay dear, I'll see you two this evening,"

"Okay Mom, have a good day at work," he replied. He looked towards the door and then back down at his sister with a smile. Holding out his hand he took her hands in his and pulled her to her feet. Cupping a breast, he kissed her hard and then said softly, "I love my little slave."

Tayna melted inside and whispered, "A slave loves her master. Command me and it will be done."

"Go get dressed for school," Tommy said smiling.

They rode together to school and holding hands walked into the building. Only then did they separate. He watched as his sister and slave walked over to the other cheerleaders with a sexy sway of her hips. Tommy was about to go into his homeroom class when a fight broke out up the hall. Looking that way, he saw his sister and one of the other girls fighting.

Before he could go over and stop the fight, one of the teachers, Miss Jenkins, waded in and pulled the pair apart. In a loud voice the woman said, "To the principal's office for you two." Still holding onto them, she started dragging them towards him.

"Miss Jenkins, may I try and settle the matter rather than you taking them to the office?" Tommy said sweetly stopping her. The woman stopped and he saw her nostrils flair so he added, "Just give me a few minutes alone with the three of you and I am sure I can settle things down."

"I'd love; I mean that would be fine." Miss Jenkins looked from one girl to the other and pulled them into an empty classroom.

Following behind them Tommy, closed the classroom door and looked from his sister towards her best friend Darla. "What did you do Darla?"

"Me? Your crazy sister attacked me." Darla said quickly.

"She said bad things about you," Tayna said.

Holding his hand up to stop Tayna, Tommy again asked, "What did you do Darla?"

"I asked her why she was walking with her loser brother." Darla said suddenly unable to lie to Tommy.

"Darla, you don't have to be jealous of Tayna. Dissing me will never hide the crush you have. We both know you love me and have always since the day we first met as children." Tommy moved forward and caressed her face tenderly, "With all your heart you know you belong to me." He paused and then said, "Kiss Tayna and say you're sorry."

Darla turned to Tayna and kissed her tenderly, "I'm sorry Tayna."

"It's okay sister," Tayna replied.

"Tayna teach Darla what I expect and bring her home with you." He stopped at smiled at Darla, "You will love what Tayna tells you and can't wait until we can finally get together properly."

"Yes..." Darla replied. She wanted nothing more than to spend the day telling and showing Tommy how deeply she loved him. She followed Tayna out with her heart filled with joy.

Tommy turned towards Miss Jenkins with a smile, "You know how young girls are... never willing to say what they want or how they feel." He walked closer to her and lowered his voice. "You on the other hand can tell me how you feel and what you need."

"I love you and need you to fuck my brains out right now," Miss Jenkins said softly.

"You meant to say you worship me and want to take me to your home now so I can give you what you really need my sweet." Tommy countered. "Go and say you are not feeling well. I will meet you in the faculty parking lot. He almost laughed at how fast she hurried out of the class room.

In the parking lot Tommy didn't have to wait long before the teacher pulled up. Getting into her car he said, "Each mile home makes your need grow." He smiled at her moaned response and added, "I know how close you are to an orgasm my sweet." Reaching over he slid his hand over her leg towards her inner thighs.

Not surprisingly it took them less than fifteen minutes to reach her apartment and holding her hand he followed her up and inside. Only once they were alone, did he pull her into his arms and kiss her. "Are you ready to go all the way Miss Jenkins?"

"Please...."

"Please what?"

"Please take me."

"Strip for me then." Tommy smiled as the teacher first let down her hair and then slowly stripped for his pleasure. Once she was nude he pointed to the ground, "Submit fully to me my sweet. It is what you desire most of all; to belong to me in all ways."

Kneeling, at his feet she looked down and kissed his shoes, "Please master take me and make me yours."

"Hurry to the bedroom my sweet and masturbate for my pleasure." Tommy said. He followed her slowly after looking at stack of bills for Jenny Jenkins. Going into the bedroom he saw she had ripped the top sheet and bedspread off to reveal a black rubber fitted sheet and was busy masturbating with a dildo. He stripped and then turned to her dresser to find some pantyhose to bind her with. He could use her for practice between now and noon when he would continue his training of his bitchy sister. While the top dresser drawer contained panties and a few pairs of hose, the rest of the drawers contained more black rubber material. Holding an armful, he asked, "Jenny, what is all of this?"

"Latex clothing master."

"Why don't you give me a fashion show with you wearing your latex?" Tommy said going over to her.

Over the next hour he lay there getting harder as Jenny came out dressed in more different types of latex rubber clothing than he had imagined existed. He stopped her when she came out wearing a full body suit with small holes for her nipples and a slit for her slick cunny to poke though. She had a hood on with tiny holes for her nostrils and eyes but other than that her head was featureless.

Getting up he pulled her to the bed and bent her over it. Not able to stop himself any longer he slammed his cock into her cunt and fucked her for all he was worth. As he fucked her he said, "Slaves only cum when their master allows them to." He hammered her a few more times and orgasmed. Still semi hard he said, "Cum and don't stop slave."

Her thrashing and cunt squeezing his cock brought it back to life and he returned to fuck her while she orgasmed. It didn't take long for him to orgasm a second time and he pulled out. Even though she was laying lifeless half on the bed her body twitched and he could hear soft moans from her closed mouth. "Now that you see how wonderful total submission is you will stop orgasming slave. Then when you can, get up, clean up yourself and change into the next outfit for my pleasure."

Even though Jenny would have wanted nothing better than to go to sleep, she stood and returned to the bathroom to follow her master's orders. She saved her favorite outfit for last and hoped her master would approve of it. She had never been able to wear it properly and was filled with fear he would not help her into it fully. Standing before the bed she looked down at her master's hard cock as she spoke. "Master, would you zip me up?"

Tommy looked at Jenny and smiled. "Of course," he said getting up from the bed. The woman was wearing a latex straight jacket hood with zippers here and there, a matching hood that had zippers for mouth and eyes, and finally a pair of stockings with rings at the toes. Going behind her he zipped the back up and tucked the hood into the high neck of the straight jacket. "Kneel down," Tommy commanded. He smiled and hooked the left mitten to Jenny's right foot and right hand to her left foot.

"There, that's better," he said returning to sit on the edge of the bed facing her. "On top of being hopelessly in love with me, you love the feel of latex and being bound for my pleasure."

"Of course master," Jenny replied looking up at him. She found her soul mate and knew that he could see deepest desires and needs and fulfill them ten times over. Her hope for him to command her to go deeper into her desires was granted by his next words.

"You will always wear latex in some way under your clothes while working or in public. However, once you are home you will only wear latex and at least three inch heels. In time you will work your way up to six inch heels for me. In addition, you will bind your wrists and ankles before going to bed and whenever possible. While working you will imagine being bound when seated," Tommy paused and then added, "The teacher and woman, Jenny Jenkins, is only a mask you are wearing. In really you are nameless, my latex slave living only for my pleasure."

Daring to speak Jenny dropped her eyes and said softly, "Your slave prays for the day when she can drop the mask and be yours totally master."

"You are totally mine now slave. However, for now, you will need to continue to work and wear that mask." He paused and then added, "How much do you have saved up and on your credit cards? Also where can you buy more latex clothing?"

"There is a place here in town master and a little over six thousand in savings and credit cards I think," she replied raising her eyes.

"Good girl," Tommy replied.

Going over to his jeans he pulled out his cell and texted his sister, "You and Darla out front in one hour." Turning back to Jenny he began to release her and said, "You are going to take your slave sisters, Tayna and Darla out to buy them latex. I want you to teach them the love of rubber and bondage you have."

Jenny licked her lips and smiled, "Yes master." As he helped her out of her latex he added, "With each outfit you get them to love, you will have a little orgasm knowing you pleased me." Once she was undressed and standing before him, he said, "Now, I want you to see how large of an orgasm you can have without moving. Cum and don't stop. Each will be stronger than the last and only stop when you can't keep still."

Within a matter of moments her eyes rolled up and she mewed softly. However other than those two signs, the woman kept still. Had he not been watching Jenny would have fallen to the ground when she passed out. However, he was and Tommy managed to catch her and the two of them landed in a heap on the floor. Looking down at her he felt funny. Like this, out cold and lifeless in his arms he wanted to protect and keep her safe. "I think I am falling in love with you Jenny." He said as he stroked her face and ran his fingers through her hair.

By speaking his thoughts, Tommy realized yes he did love her. He wanted to keep her safe and protect her from harm. More so, he wanted Jenny happy. "Yes I am in love with you."

As she floated back to awareness, Jenny realized she was in her master's loving arms and he had confessed his love for her. Opening her eyes she said, "I love you too with my entire heart and soul master." She paused and then asked, "Did I please you master?"

"Of course you did. However, next time you have to continue looking at me and not make a sound. Just pretend you are wearing a lovely gag." Tommy said with a smile. He got up and pulled Jenny to her feet. "Again slave... cum for me without moving."

Jenny fought to keep looking at her master as her mind and body was savaged by orgasm after orgasm. She felt the gag and tight bondage that kept her still and silent in her mind and had to stop when her vision grayed out. At first she felt bad but his smile brightened her world and she smiled sheepishly back.

"That was perfect. Now you can orgasm in public and as long as you are wearing latex panties, no one will know but you and I." Tommy said with a smile.

Jenny smiled back at him and then picking up her latex hurried to the bathroom to put on some latex and dress. When she came out she saw he was dressed also and hurried over to the couch to kneel at his feet. Looking up at Tommy she said, "A slave is ready." She paused and then asked, "May a slave buy some bondage equipment also?"

"Yes pet," Tommy said standing. He stood and held his hands out to her and pulled Jenny to her feet. "I won't say I love you only to you, or even often. However, I want you to know I love you more than anyone else in the world and will do everything I can to make you happy."

"I love you too, my loving master. You have made me complete." Jenny replied softly.

They left the apartment holding hands and rode back to school still holding hands. When they pulled up to school, he saw his sister and Darla waiting. "Your sister, Jenny, is going to take you shopping for something proper to wear. You will do as she says and become as obsessed as she is about latex rubber and bondage. Be my good girls and remember all three are to meet me this afternoon at home."

Tommy smiled as he watched the three drive away. Turning he went inside and had some business to conduct with the principle concerning his slaves. On the way home he stopped at Darla's home. He had been dragged there and talked into waiting while Tayna went into get her on the way to school more than once. From listening to the pair talk, he knew the other girl's parents were having issues. Pulling into the driveway he stopped and went to the front door. Knocking he waited until her mother, Pam answered. "Hi Misses Smith. Can I come in?"