Twins in Mind and Body 04

Story Info
Suzi explores her slaves' deepest desires.
14.3k words
4.89
4.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2016 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: This is a part 4 of 5 of a story that runs around 75k words. Please forgive any errors. I have proofed, but my editor is backed up working on the Sam Spade book.

*

Suzi feeling overwhelmed by all that happened to hers, fled to a bedroom. There she flung herself onto the bed and clung to a pillow crying. She felt a hand on her back gently caressing her and Cathy's voice say, "There once was a man much like you. Who ended up having thirteen brothers, for in those times women were not much thought of. He tried to do what was right and help them but the more helped the greater they depended on him." Cathy paused. "He must have felt as you do now when he found he was way over his head."

Through her pillow, Suzi asked, "What happened to him?"

"He tried the pain thing but that didn't work for him either. Then he got someone mad enough to kill him as you hoped we would do for you." Cathy said sadly. "I didn't realize it until afterward what you were doing and then it was almost too late." She paused, "Sister, history repeats time and time again. I can give you other examples but the path you walk now has been well traveled. The question is will you follow the left hand path to destruction or the right hand path to peace. That only you can answer." She paused a moment before adding, "Let me know which path you want sister. I will help you no matter what you want to do."

"Wait... what was his name? Do you know it?" Suzi asked sitting up and looking at Cathy.

"You know his name you said it to us. That is when I saw what you were doing." She paused, "Jesus of Nazareth." She smiled slightly, "See we history geeks can be useful now and then. Oh and I want a shot at that bet without either of us cheating. You will win of course but I want to make love to you as your lover first."

"You don't need a bet for that Cathy, all you need do is ask. And to answer your question I want peace." Suzi replied sitting up fully. "How do I find it?"

"You are doing it now. At least a start of it. By forcing us to make our own decisions. You can either micro manage us where you plan every second or give us broad outlines of what you desire and leave it up to us to figure out how." Cathy paused and then pulled up the dressing table's chair and sat down on it. "Think of it as looking at World War Two. On one side you had Eisenhower and the other Hitler. Eisenhower was the supreme commander of the allied command while Hitler the supreme commander of the Axis. When planning the campaigns, Eisenhower would say to the general staff. Take Italy. It was up to his general staff to figure out how. In turn they talked to the commanding generals and said, Take Italy by way of Sicily. And so on down the line to the grunts who got the order to take this hill or that one right in front of them."

"Hitler on the other hand managed every aspect almost down to the grunt level instead of letting his staff do the work. One looked at the big picture and the other focused on the small one." Cathy paused, and looked at her mistress. "Mistress, you have been looking at the little picture." Again she paused searching for the right words, "What do you want to happen today, this week, this month, this year? Let us worry about how to make it happen, you look at the big picture."

"I want your past erased so people won't worry where you went. I want the same for Alie. I want both of you moved here, papers, valuables, high heels over three inch, and in your case your history books. Don't attract undue attention."

"Mistress, Suzi, you are still micromanaging. Just say, I want you here and safe from outside searchers. Your sisters know what to bring back. But please bring your history books also." You see it leaves it up to us to figure out how to execute the order. What else today?"

"Clean the house." Suzi said.

"What else? What is this week's goal?" Cathy asked.

"I don't know... make love to each one of you properly, as a lover would." Suzi said.

"That will take what? A day at the most?" Cathy paused, "Forgive me mistress. I didn't mean to be catty."

"I want to explore our companion's limitations. I want to push you to your limits of pleasure and Jenny's love of bondage. How deep does it run in each of you? That's what I want to know this week." Suzi finally said.

"Good. I will pass it on to the others." Cathy stood and started to go.

"Wait Cathy." When the woman turned back, "I want you and your sisters to tell you your needs. I want you to help me to keep from repeating the mistakes from the past and it falls on you to teach me to look at the big picture." Suzi stood and walked over to her, "I want Jenny first sometime today as a baseline test subject." She wrapped her arms around Cathy's waist and kissed her tenderly, "You should have said something about how you felt the next day after class. Don't you remember me hanging back? I felt it also."

Kissing her back just as tenderly Cathy replied, "You have no idea how much I wanted to. But you were a student and Jenny kept gushing about her feelings about you. I couldn't speak up by two different sets of rules. Playing with a minor and taking your only real friend's guy." She kissed Suzi again, "But I sure wanted to."

Releasing Cathy, she said, "You can tell your sisters you calmed me down. And..." Suzi grinned, "I excited you. Tonight, you me, alone...so plan accordingly. Finally send Jenny to me down in the lab. I need a baseline study." Suzi watched Cathy walk down the hall and then after a minute followed suit.

Going down to the lab she opened her laptop and began outlining her plan. By the time she finished, Suzi saw Jenny kneeling in the middle of the room with her head lowered. "Did Cathy explain what I wanted you for?"

"She said you were doing a pain study and wanted me for your test subject." Jenny said softly.

"That's not quite what I meant Jenny. I know your love of bondage and want to see how deeply you love it. There is a point where you will say enough. I want to find that point. Say it as you playing with your sister. Not a submissive with her mistress." Suzi moved forward, "Make sense to you and can you do so or do I need one of your sisters follow my guidelines while I observe?"

Jenny thought hard. "You do it Suzi."

"Very well sister," Suzi said holding out her hands. "Now remember stop me at the point where the pain outweighs the pleasure. Daughter, don't block the human reactions please. I need to study our relationship and need to understand how it works."

"Of course mother," Jenny's voice replied.

"Can you make the shoes you have told me about Jenny?" Suzi asked. Before her eyes, Jenny's shoes morphed into a pair of ankle boots with the toes pointed downwards. "Wow those are sexy sister. Can you try standing in them if I help hold you up?"

Jenny smiled and stood she held her arms out and kept taking tiny steps. "I think I'm good."

"Hang onto my shoulder just in case. Falling face first into the floor is not part of the test. First of all, how do they feel?"

"Like my toes are being crushed and my calf is starting to cramp." Jenny said holding onto Suzi's shoulder. "Really bad now sister." She added a minute later. "As a sister that is enough but a slave can go longer."

"Okay, return to normal heels and let me make my notes." Suzi said. She went over to her laptop and began typing. She looked up and said, "How much longer do you think you could have taken it as a slave for her mistress as a pleasure game?"

Jenny thought, "Ten minutes at most before it came to much for pleasure." She said, "Given time to practice I could last much longer. Bunny can walk all day in them if she wanted to."

"I'll put that to the test. But these tests are for each so just say we did some fun and interesting bondage." Suzi smiled as she returned to typing. Stopping she walked back over to Jenny. "Put your hands behind your back dear," she said walking behind Jenny. "Same thing as before. Daughter, please bind her wrists." She gripped her sister's elbows and pulled them together. "Bind elbows... now bind from wrists to shoulder against her back."

"Shoulder pain but that is about all. I'm rather limber," Jenny said smiling. She suddenly tilted her head, "Would you make love to me as a lover once more?"

"Yes, tomorrow night," Suzi replied. "Gentle loving followed by bondage and taking you the way you have always dreamed of but never said. Tomorrow night you will tell me so I can make my lover and my little submissive happy one after another." She smiled, "How about now?"

"Little more pain." Jenny said.

"Let's kick it up a notch. Daugher pull the idea of a hobble dress from her mind and make it so."

"Ohhh..." Jenny cooed as her legs were bound together by what looked like a dress that went down to her ankles. "No more pain, but much more erotic sister."

"But that is only half the next step sister. Let's try six inch heels next. Time to stand on the balls of your feet." Suzi went over to keep her steady. "Try and make to the bench. Pretend you will get to cum once there."

Jenny whimpered, "That's something a mistress would say to her submissive."

"We're pretending remember," Suzi said.

Rolling her eyes Jenny slowly walked towards the bench. The dress kept her from moving more than a few inches at a time. She had only gone a few feet when she said, "My feet are killing me and now my shoulders are aching something fierce. Can we try something else?"

"OK sister back to normal now." She walked over to her laptop and typed away. When she finished she looked up, "Rested up?"

"Yea but that orgasm would have been nice," Jenny said wishfully.

"You can cum anytime you want sister. I thought you knew that," Suzi said surprised.

"I know but a commanded one is so much better." Jenny replied. "Oh well," she put on a bright smile. "What next."

"Lay on your belly and grab your ankles." Suzi said. She moved over kneel before Jenny and said, "Fuse her wrists to her ankles daughter." Looking at Jenny, "This should be fine for you right?"

"Oh yea I could spend all night like this." Jenny smiled.

"Just for a minute, imagine if you will, you up on the dining table like some erotic center piece. You would have an apple in your mouth and your sweet flower would be right up to the edge so your sisters could torment it with pleasure." Suzi paused and then added, "Of course you would be facing your mistress and only she would allow you to cum." She smiled and reached out to stroke Jenny's face, "Poor little Jenny, needing to cum so bad and only the pleasure keeps building. You know what I am going to say right?"

"Please mistress..." Jenny whimpered in need.

"But I am just your sister here Jenny. If it helps you, your sister Suzi says to cum." She smiled sweetly. In response Jenny whimpered again called for her mistress to allow her to orgasm. "How long could you last sister?"

"Oh god..." Jenny said. "I don't know... Not all dinner long... Please I need it mistress I can't on my own... not after what you said."

"Just between you and I...I expect Cathy will be the one that drives you crazy sister. Oh god is right. I don't know where she learned but I want those classes." She giggled, "In any bet, without cheating, I know she would win in a sixty nine contest against anyone... including mistress. Just think about her going at you while you beg with only your eyes."

Jenny whimpered she could feel Cathy's tongue giving her crazy as she stared into her mistress's eyes and tried to beg with just a look. "Please..." she whispered. She felt her hips start to twitch in need for release.

"Okay Jenny, as your mistress, You may cum now." Suzi said

She saw stars as she orgasmed and would have passed out but she wasn't given permission. Coming down she said, "A slave thanks her mistress." She paused and said, "I wanna try that again at dinner."

"How is the pain?"

"I could hold this all night."

"Okay arch your back for me. I want to see those tits off the ground." Suzi paused. "Rest." Mentally she said, "Can you make it feel like my nipples are on fire for a second." No sooner had she spoke then it felt as if red hot pokers were pressing against her nipples and she screamed in pain. "That's a yes," she said aloud as the pain went away. It didn't disappear in an instant, it faded away.

Jenny looked worried as she asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes I wanted to try something and found the answer. Arch your back Jenny." She paused and then smiled, "Daughter, if Jenny's breasts touch the ground make the pain receptors feel as if her tits were resting on red hot iron."

"Oh god no..." Jenny said. "Not pain play..."

"How long Jenny?"

"I don't like this test sister. I heard your scream I know what is coming. Five minutes if I am lucky." Jenny said softly. She looked down at the floor and then slowly raised her eyes, "Is this punishment mistress?"

"No sister, this is a test. I told you that. Of all your sisters, you love bondage more I need to find and push your limits so I can keep from really hurting one of them by accident." Suzi paused. "Sooner or later you will relax and fall against the red hot iron and lift back up quickly. What I want to know is how long you will hold position on your own with the memory of the pain still fresh."

She whimpered as she fought her weakening back muscles. This position was hard to hold without resting. Finally, she lost the battle and slumped forward. She shot back up her at the sudden burning sensation and screamed in pain. Tears filled her eyes as she looked at her mistress. "Please forgive a bad girl."

"You are not a bad girl Jenny and you are not being punished." Suzi replied. "Now let's see how long you hold position. How is your back?"

"Hurts..." Jenny whimpered. But hell would freeze solid before she felt the burning iron again.

"Hurts more than your breasts did?"

"No.... hurts bad though," Jenny said softly. She could feel her back giving out even though she fought to hold position.

"Okay daughter stop that test and release Jenny." Suzi got up, "Relax Jenny the floor won't hurt you." She looked down and the girl had not moved. "Slave lay flat and feel a nice cool floor!" Jenny plopped down and sighed. "Now kneel in postion and wait as your mind and body calms." She went and typed in her notes and looked at Jenny. Finally, the girl looked up at her, "Sister, why didn't you move until mistress commanded you to. You knew the floor was cool."

"I couldn't sister. I had to hold position no matter what. I can't explain it other than the fear of pain drove me to obedience even when you said test was over." Jenny said softly.

She typed some more and then said. "Thanks sister. It will be interesting to see how the others do." She paused and then came around the front and knelt before Jenny, "I would like to run some more tests but I am scared of asking you. Go rest and we will talk later."

Jenny looked at Suzi and saw in her now, Tommy that first time they met. He was on to something but didn't know if he should continue pushing the limits. "Remember when you first showed me your lab. You were working on something...Bacteria as a way to cure the flu." She smiled at the memory as it came back. "I remember thinking that will never work. But he doesn't and those who went against the grain were the great ones." She reached out and stroked Suzi's face, "You were so unsure of yourself then. Do you remember what I told you?"

"How could I forget Jenny. You said to push forward. Face your fears and chart the uncharted lands." Suzi giggled, "I remember it because it seemed a long winded way of saying go for it."

"Well I was trying to impress a young man who was beautiful, knew more than I and very unsure of himself. Little did I know he would change my world so completely." Jenny smiled, "And I have loved every moment of it."

"Like hell, you hated the last test. And I know you hated what I did to you and your sisters this last time."

"I didn't hate the last test Suzi. I hated the pain but like before I was your test subject for the cure and I am your test subject once more." Jenny paused, "As for the other I didn't hate it or you, I hated what I did to you. It wasn't until Cathy walked us through why you are self-destructive that I understood finally."

"Okay let me tell you what I see. As a sister and or lover playing bondage games you have a certain limit. As a submissive to a dominate those limits are higher. I have yet to determine how much higher. As a submissive faced with pain the limits bypass both the others by a wide margin. That is the primus. The question then is to prove or disprove the first to the second and then second as opposed to the third." Suzi paused and looked down, "Jenny this could really hurt you. The first to the second is not bad but looking at the third one scares me."

"To be frank sister it scares me also. I know the pain one still lingers in my mind even now. Let me think on it and see if I can find a solution to the problem." Jenny replied.

"I have a better idea," Suzi closed her eyes and calmed her mind. Opening them she said, "Slave, you know the what I want to do. Find a solution and then let me know."

"It will be as you command mistress," Jenny replied. "May I ask my other sisters for help?"

"I said find a solution. I am not going to do the work for you Jenny. You ask your sisters, don't ask your sisters... I don't care. All I care about is results." Suzi paused and then said, "It's hard to let go of managing everything. I know you can find the solution sister. You are much smarter than you give yourself credit for."

"Thank you sister and thank you mistress." Jenny replied.

"Tell you what also find a way to test a forth premise. That positive reinforcement is the strongest of all. For example, find a solution to the third one and you will have a real life centerpiece experience." Jenny would have gotten up and rushed upstairs but she stopped her. "I want to test the first to the second real quick sister."

Suzi got up and got a simple test tube and returned. "Cup your hands before you." She placed it into Jenny's hands and said, "Sister, this test tube is important to me. It was the first one I ever got. I think of it as my lucky one. Please hold it off the ground and don't drop it."

Jenny looked down at it and was shocked that her sister let her hold the test tube. When she looked up Suzi was typing away at her laptop. After about a minute she said, "Sister?" But it seemed as if her sister couldn't hear her. She knew she could just set it down but what if it slipped and broke. She gritted her teeth and held it up, cupped in her hands even as her arms burned in pain. "Suzi?" She said louder. "Um...my arms are getting tired."

"Just a few minutes more sis, I need to get this down while it is fresh in my mind." In reality she was watching Jenny and the timer she had started. Already she had held her arms up for ten minutes.

"Sister... please I can't hold it much longer... Suzi...." Jenny whimpered as her hands slipped apart and the test tube fell. She tried grabbing for it but she was too slow and it hit the floor. It didn't break and she sighed in relief. Looking up with tears in her eyes, "I' m sorry sis, I tried to hold it."