Twins of Trallis: Sandstorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,531 Followers

Iken watched wide-eyed, it was not often he was shocked, sandstorm dancers were a myth of the past, perpetuated by Sand Lords wanting to become as powerful as the Lords of the Sea, he had not believed until now that such a thing was possible but as he waved her forward to him, he could not doubt what she held in her hands. "Give the orb back to its owner, Nyx," Iken said softly his mind whirling in thought not realizing what he had done.

Keharn faltered in his step toward the girl as he whispered, "Your name is Nyx?"

"Yes," she said softly, "Named for my mother." She looked up at Mahan with sadness in her eyes knowing that she had just betrayed him with the admission.

"It means nothing," Iken jumped to his feet, "It is a common slave name we all know that." The orb once in Keharn hands turned back into the pulsing white light, the energy clouds chasing each other around the glass sphere. "It should be obvious to all who saw it that the girl is a sandstorm dancer."

"We all have legends from our own realms, I must admit that was an interesting example but I am not convinced, show me a stone walker or a water sprite from the fens and I may believe that the stuff of myth has returned but that was a trick, I am not sure how Iken but I think you have bamboozled us again," Lord Gabriel rumbled into the hushed voices as the Lords and Ladies of the nine realms talked quietly amongst their own kind.

"In any case," he continued, "It is no proof of anything, take your girl Iken, let the others find proof of this Dana and if it was she that gave birth to the girl, someone who knew her that could say for sure." He measured each of the three men who seemed about to protest with a level gaze. "Should I come to your clan and tell you that your mistress was the daughter of my long dead sister would you just hand her to me?"

The three men spluttered to form a reply, "The code here is very clear, come next council with proof and we will reconsider your requests. Do you agree Ladies and Lords? Or shall we put it to a formal vote?" Gabriel eyed everyone seriously looking for nods of assent.

"Now that that mess is done with how about that little dancer entertains us while we have some lunch," Nadra had already called for a tankard of ale.

"She has performed enough for one day," Mahan growled and picked up the small girl marching from the tent. He heard the cries of disappointment but he didn't care, Iken had pushed Nyx into a dangerous encounter and he was ready to leave and ride home suffering the consequences of his actions when they came, but "Enough is enough" he grumbled under his breath as he walked past Iken who realized he had pushed his most loyal chieftain into that display of rudeness.

"As you can see she is well cared for and protected by the men of my realm you have nothing to fear gentlemen," Iken looked to the Horse Lords, "Should you find your proof send an emissary and we shall bring the girl with us to the next council. Now about that lunch," Iken looked at Nadra who extended the hospitality of his tent to the council members.

Iken went to his own tents on the way to the lunch feast; he found Mahan pacing uncertainly before the room of the dancers. "I do not blame you for your actions. The council deliberations were not what was expected. Take an afternoon with your dancer, let her relax you then come find me and we will talk about the newest developments. I still have my suspicions that all is not as it seems."

Mahan grunted and nodded. "I have grown to care for her too, Mahan," Iken reassured him, "I will not put her in any further danger and if anything she is safer now as each of the councils will be watching each other." Mahan watched Iken leave then walked into the dancer's room and took hold of Nyx, pulling her from the room to his own tent alongside this one by an internal door.

Tearing the scant clothing from her he threw her to his cushioned sleeping roll and took her hard. He thrust into her without any concern for her readiness or needs, wanting only to possess her in the most intimate of ways. Nyx wrapped her limbs around his body as he fucked her powerfully. He growled into her ear as he watched her face light up and heard her gasping squeals of pleasure. All to soon he pumped his cum into her. He collapsed on top of her. He held her tightly to him, smothering her smaller form.

He rolled to his back taking her with him his semi hard cock still embedded in her tight cunt he sat up upon him straddling his hips, "Dance for me tiny dancer, dance only for me," he whispered hoarsely.

Nyx smiled softly down into his worried eyes and whispered back, "I only ever dance for you, in here." She put a hand to her chest and began to roll her hips stroking her fingers over his muscular chest while softly humming a melody she knew he took pleasure in.

His hand stroked over the brand on her thigh lightly tracing it with his fingertips, "You belong to me tiny dancer."

"Yes, my Mahan." Nyx said with love in her eyes.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,531 Followers