Twins of Trallis: Snowstorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,529 Followers

The kitchen master surveyed the girl stand before him. She was pretty but her hair constantly hid her face and the clothes she wore concealed her body. He knew that for once he was in a position of power. He had something others wanted and until the order came from Lord Gerahn himself he could play the odds to his own favour. The girl before him was a curious creature. She was not so beautiful as to be coveted by others. She was not so very skilled as to be wanted for her abilities. She was nothing more than a pleasing slave at best and the kitchen master being a shrewd man was determined to find the reason why more than one person demanded her release from his kitchen.

He knew that should he hurt the girl she would be sent to the infirmary by the kennel masters and he did not want to play into the physician's hands and so restrained his baser urges instead deciding a path of seduction and encouraging her dependence on his good-will would be the best course of action. Changing his tack he motioned her forward.

"Come closer, sweet girl. I only want to make sure you are well looked after and I do not believe the men requesting your company have your best interest at heart," His voice was softer in his efforts to entreat her. As she moved closer he captured the girl and pulled her to his lap. Dandling her on his he knee as he would a child rather than the young woman she was, he attempted to convince her of his patriarchal duty to protect her.

"There is no need to fear me," he began, "I just want to make sure you are doing the work you are meant for. You have learned much in the kitchen. It would not be fair to send you to a place where girls have been for a longer time and learned the ways of the masters when you have learned so well here, with me."

Allora looked into his eyes, as she had been taught, trying to read the truth of his words. It was with a swipe of her hand that she finally revealed her face fully to him. From behind the long locks that usually shrouded her face from him in his kitchen came a face that was beautiful and unique in its own way. Prettier than what he had thought on his first inspection of her with big sea green eyes that looked into his own with innocence and trust. Those eyes were bright and inquisitive and her mouth he had thought pursed tightly in dissatisfaction was more like a cupids bow. It now took considerable effort to restrain his baser urges as he ran a hand over her cheek and down her neck lightly.

"Now sweet girl," he began, "Why do you think these two people are offering me such recompense for your slavery?"

Allora truly had no idea what 'such recompense' meant and she hated to ask but in her expressive face her confusion shone. Seeing her perplexed expression he explained further, "You are safe here with me, no harm will come to you in my kitchen you have my word." He put his hand on his chest in a symbol of oath taking. "Why do you think they would want to take you from the life and the master you know?"

"My kine is a slave of the physician," Allora answered honestly looking into his eyes.

The kitchen master tried not to let the surprise show in his face. He knew the kines were only used in the case of the Lord's progeny. Slaves who died in childbirth were usually buried with their children unless a mistress of the lord or one of his sons. Even then girl children rarely survived the ordeal of branding. He knew he needed to see the girls arm to confirm his suspicions even though within his being he knew that the price for her release had just gone higher along with his desire to use the girl sitting so innocently on his lap.

The kitchen master warred with himself, knowing the value of the girl without even seeing the brand. He wanted her as much because she was a valuable commodity as he did because of her looks and vulnerability.

"So you are the daughter of our lord?" He tested her, wondering if she knew herself who had sired her.

"No!" She said too quickly and with fright, giving herself away.

Reaching quickly before she had time to react he ripped her sleeve and dragged the armband down her arm exposing the small white mark that was the faded brand of Gerahn. His mind calculated what she was worth as he gazed at the brand and how he would handle the negotiations. His mind ticked over still warring with his need to fuck the young nubile young woman. Sliding her from his lap to the space between his feet, he began to untie his pants bringing forth his semi-erect cock before her.

"Please me while I decide what to do with you girl. It is as if I have been wasting my time on an ungrateful girl who will leave the kitchen after all the training she has been given," he shook his head disappointedly at her as he held his cock out toward her.

Allora tried without success to keep the smile from her face. Clio had warned her that men believed their cocks far bigger than what they were in reality and as she looked at the small rigid lump of man meat between the kitchen masters fat fingers relief flowed through her. It was not so big. In fact the thought of it entering her held some appeal. After her physical examination by the doctor she had become more of aware of her body and its responses to touch and she had often considered the men she worked with and met as to what they held within their trousers.

"Well don't just stare at it girl. Suck my cock like a sweet piece of honeycomb," he put his hand on the back of her head to force her forward between his legs. Allora moved forward opening her mouth. Clio had been very graphic in her instruction of what she should do in this situation but the reality of the moment was quite something else. The smell of sweat and urine assaulted her nose and she wrinkled it in distaste before tentatively licking out over the tip finding it softer than it appeared.

Closing her eyes and thinking of honeycomb as he had directed, Allora parted her lips and took the cock into her mouth and began sucking. There was no technique as she had no experience so she rolled her tongue and sucked not knowing if she was doing it right until he moaned and she stopped all movement thinking she had hurt him and waiting for punishment. Instead he groaned, "Do not stop, you little slut." His hand pushed on the back of her head making her take even more of the cock into her mouth and gag slightly.

She began to move her head up and down his shaft listening to his moans realising they were moans of pleasure not pain when he breathlessly gasped, "Oh yeah, just like that." Once again she closed her eyes trying to imagine sweet honeycomb even though the acrid smell assaulting her told her otherwise. Her jaw began to ache as she continued to suck and slobber. He startled her when he gripped each side of her head holding her in place and rammed as much of his cock into her mouth as he could. He groaned deep and long before and shooting jets of white sticky cum into her mouth. Her surprise and shock made her choke and she coughed spilling the milky fluid from her lips.

"Swallow it," he threatened hoarsely and she gulped. Finally releasing her and pushing him from him Allora sagged onto the floor breathing raggedly and retched. Her hair hung down covering her face once more and as he surveyed her he realised that despite her coming of age several months ago she was still obviously inexperienced. Unusual for castle slaves, with so many sons of the lord within the castle, the female slaves were constant targets of their attention and that may be the reason for Ari's interest in the girl. He laughed to himself, the boy probably didn't even know she was his half-sister, not that it would matter in all likelihood.

He continued to survey her as she dabbed at the bodice of the threadbare dress in an effort to clean herself up. Only the girls who worked in the upper floors of the castle were given decent clothing, a uniform of sorts to show their place within in the slave castes. The rest made do with the cast-off's from those slaves and linens that were no longer used in the castle proper. He would like to see this girl in a proper dress rather than the shapeless sack she wore and her hair pulled out of her eyes. He had an idea of the figure it hid after holding her in his lap for a time.

"You will stay here," he said abruptly. Her face came up and watched him as he stood suddenly and left the room. She heard the key turn in the lock immediately after the door closed and trembled, was she one of those girls who would end up in the infirmary? She wondered staring at the locked the door. She felt a shiver run up her spine but tempered with the knowledge that a trip to the infirmary would mean time spent with Clio and Janus she managed to convince herself that it was nothing to be frightened of.

*****

Allora did not return to the kitchen that evening nor did she return to the kennels in which she had lived since the age of five. Instead she found herself locked within the office and under the constant scrutiny of the kitchen Master. He offered no explanation for her imprisonment and she sat quietly in a corner unnerved at having nothing to do after a life full of mundane but time filling chores. He had not forced himself on her as exhausted from the evening meal he had returned to his office, locked the door and taken her through a second door to a small bedroom. Leaving her fully dressed he placed her in the bed on the side resting against the wall and had climbed in beside her imprisoning her with his body.

He had rapidly fallen into a deep sleep while she lay awake and stared at the ceiling. Her thoughts were muddled. She understood that the masters of each guild felt it was their right to use the women in their domain as they saw fit. She understood that she could not have gone on forever being ignored and staying within the background of the bustling kitchen. What she did not understand was what this man wanted from her. He obviously did not find her attractive enough to force himself on her, so why was she here in his bed? Why didn't he trade her to Janus or Ari for whatever reward he could get?

Her mind leapt from the large man beside her to her half-brother Ari, trying to picture which one he was in her mind and wondering why he would petition to have her reassigned. The female slaves of the castle were usually only traded for one of two reasons, extraordinary skill at a certain task or their beauty had captured a master's eye. She had no real skill to speak of, and she certainly was not what others considered beautiful it seemed mystifying that someone other than Janus had petitioned for her. She fell asleep still puzzling over the idea.

She felt like she had been asleep mere minutes when she was pulled from her dreams into dimly lit consciousness. The covers had been pulled back and he forced her head down his body murmuring, "Suck my cock and make it quick, we have the morning bread to start." Dazed and more than a little sleep deprived Allora opened her mouth and took the thick sausage like cock between her lips. She began sucking on the head alone before beginning to take more in and out of her mouth at his urgent pulling of her hair to increase her pace and depth. He came surprisingly quickly and hearing his warnings again to "swallow it all" she gulped as the hot thick cream spurt into her mouth.

Satisfied he pushed her from him and sat up on the edge of his bed for a moment before standing, redressing and leaving the room. Allora crawled back into the bed and dozed fitfully until he returned some hours later. "Get up you lazy slut," his voice boomed above her making her jump and scramble from the bed. "Seems that Ari has made me an offer I can't refuse for you, so you will be leaving the kitchens for good." Allora's eyed widened and she shook her head in fear. She knew what happened to girls on the upper floors, she had heard all the rumours and seen the Janus's disgust when he spoke of various accidents and injuries.

"Please no," she said quietly, her voice barely above a whisper, "I will be good I will do what you want. Don't make me go!" There was panic in her whispered words making the kitchen master stop and look at her.

"I need the money, if I am ever to retire comfortably. Do you know what happens to cooks when their masters are murdered or usurped?" It was the inevitable end of rulers in this realm, no ruler of Stolle had ever died of old age. The kitchen master planned to be long gone when Lord Gerahn's time came. This transaction should finally give him enough money to set himself up in a small baker's house in a nice little town in another realm. He took her by the arm and led her from his office through the kitchen, her wide tearful eyes earning her looks of interest from women she had been kennel mates with.

Taken through the maze of the lower floors she was delivered to the servant's bath house. A tall richly dressed man met them. He led a small chest which he opened for inspection. Allora's gasped as she looked at the gold and jewels held within it before it snapped closed and she looked up into cool grey eyes. His hand reached out to pull her hair from her face and he seemed to scrutinise every detail before letting it go again and addressing her directly.

"Are you a virgin still?" he asked the voice seeming as cool as the eyes she looked into as she nodded speechlessly.

He turned to the kitchen master, "You saw the brand yourself?"

"Yes, but I have told no one as agreed," he said softly knowing he was on dangerous ground and plotting in his mind to leave the castle sooner rather than later. It was to his surprise that the prince had asked about the brand directly showing his knowledge that the girl was his half-sister and seeming not to care.

"Does anyone else know of your brand girl?" The gentleman asked, locking his piercing gaze with hers. Allora shook her head terrified by what was happening and unwilling to endanger Clio.

"She has been in the kitchen's since the age of five, I doubt anyone has ever noticed the little mouse aside of yourself, and I am unsure how she came to your attention," the kitchen master said carefully considering that he could still negotiate with the physician if this girl disappointed the prince and was returned to him. He would tell Janus that Ari had come and taken her without warning in a few days' time if she wasn't returned to him and let him deal with Ari.

"We all have our own reasons for what we do," Ari said enigmatically and passed over the chest taking Allora by the arm and pulling her to his side. He turned his head and nodded to an unseen alcove and two men came forward taking control of the girl and leading her away. "Go back to your kitchen before I decide you have outlived your usefulness. My father may favour you but there are many cooks in that kitchen keen to take your position." Ari sneered as the threat was made clear. The kitchen master bowed his head in understanding and farewell then returned the way he had come, leaving Allora to her fate.

Ari turned to survey the girl again. He did not think she was like the more flirtacious slave girls and servants of the upper floors but he decided to warn her anyway. "These two men are incorruptible. Do you know what that means?"

"Yes, Sir," Allora said softly. "Good then there will be no misunderstandings during your transformation." He nodded to the men who walked her resolutely toward the bathing rooms. Ari followed his thoughts on the mother of this girl who had been kind and loving to the young boy of a deceased mistress of Gerahn. Only a few years older than himself at the time of her arrival the young man had become quickly besotted with the woman, Nyx, and hated his father for his treatment of her. She had encouraged Ari's artistic temperament in a time when he was increasingly required to show his strength and leadership skills as a prince of the realm. It was with her that he had found a love of music as well as art that he hid from all else, while he hunted and learned the art of warfare and diplomacy.

After the death of Nyx, he had gone to the physician who had been at the only other person to show the woman some compassion. The physician in his own grief had told the grieving boy the story of how she had come to the castle of Stolle. Janus had left out pertinent details like her true name and her link to the legend of the storm-dancer but told the boy of her abduction and her sadness of leaving her family behind. When pressed for details of the family Janus had just shrugged and claimed that Nyx, as she had called herself then rarely spoke of it and had taken a new name so as not to put her family in danger.

Having no taste for the art of warfare, Ari became a diplomat in his father's service and travelled widely for many years attending the births, weddings and even funerals of nobles in other realms on his behalf. He took opportunities as they arose to increase trade bargains and ally the realm of Stolle with other realms and he became a popular liaison between leaders and other diplomats.

It was at the naming ceremony of the new prince regent of Solaris in the strange city above the sea wall that he saw the face of Nyx again. The Lady of the coastal people was the exact image of the woman he knew as Nyx and he began to make inquiries. She did indeed have a twin sister. The sister had gone missing the night of her wedding and had never been found. The timing of the disappearance had roughly coincided with when Nyx had arrived at the castle of Stolle, had his father truly abducted the twin sister of the legendary storm-dancer and her heroic brothers. No wonder her name had been changed and he wondered if rather than of her own doing as Janus had said, his father had done it knowing they would search for her.

Ari attempted to spend time in the presence of Kerys during his time in the coastal city and by the time he left he knew that the woman he had known as Nyx was in fact, Dana, the lost sister of legend. He knew that to tell anyone what he had found would bring turmoil to the realms, so he stayed silent. His inquiries, however, came to the attention of the ruling family and rather than face the inquisition he had left the week-long celebration the day after the naming ceremony and returned to Stolle. The ceremony had caught at his heart as Kerys had held her twin girls and spoken of her own sister and the wrong she had done to her during their short lives together. She wished more for her own girls and would see that they both knew how special they were in their own right. She had ended the speech with the fervent hope that her sister would return to her one day and Ari had nearly broken his resolve to stay silent.

In that very poignant moment Ari remembered how Dana had died and resolved to find her child upon his turn to Stolle. It had not taken long to locate the kine that had attended Nyx, who he now knew as Dana, and from there find that the girl he sought worked in the kitchen. Over time his initial curiosity about the girl turned to obsession. As he waited for her coming of age when he could request she be assigned to him, she became more like her mother in looks and nature and his thoughts about her grew darker.

During the intervening years envoys from both the coastal realm and the grasslands had visited and made delicate inquiries about a woman matching Dana's description. Dana had not been allowed to move around the castle as some mistresses were, so very few people had come in contact with her when she lived and all of those were unlikely to ever have known her true origins. He cursed himself for his clumsy inquiries during his time in the coastal realm but as nothing came of it year after year he relaxed.

Bringing himself back from the memory he had of Nyx he watched from a comfortable chair near the entrance to the room as his men undressed the girl, almost ripping the drab rags from her body. He smiled as her flesh came into view. She had a most pleasing figure regardless of her small stature and frame. Her breasts were well rounded and topped with high nipples, sitting up upon her chest as if begging for attention. Her waist tapered in as if she had been made to wear the corset that would become part of her new livery, all of her life, and then smoothed out again over well rounded hips and a heart shaped bottom. He was delighted by what he saw and felt the stirring of his arousal even at this early stage of her transformation.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,529 Followers