Twins Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rnebular
rnebular
839 Followers

Eventually we crossed over into California. We stopped at the side of the road, and took a group photo of the welcome sign. We had to skip the Washington to Oregon welcome sign, as it was hanging from the traffic light pole, just after coming down from the bridge. There had been nowhere to park or stand near it, without getting hit by all the traffic that is. I thought we might catch it on the way back, if we took a different route.

We got to Eureka, and decided it was a good place to stop for the night. Dinner was a quick stop at a drive through, and we checked into a place called Bayview Motel. The name wasn't that important, but the place had style. It looked like an old Victorian mansion, up on a hill, overlooking the bay. We sat on the balcony, and watched the sunset. I will say it often, but one of my favorite parts, to living on the west coast, is the sunsets.

We shared a Jacuzzi suite, which had a king bed, and of course a nice Jacuzzi tub. We all took a bath together, with me in the middle. I really didn't mind at all... Katie was behind me, rubbing my shoulders with a soft washcloth, while I washed Teri off with another. We stayed in the tub, until we were way passed thoroughly clean, then dried off and went to the bed.

There was no rush to our combined love-making that night, and after about an hour of passion, we all fell asleep, cuddling into each other. I woke up to Katie, sucking on my morning wood. God, I could really get used to this. Teri was on my other side, with her head on my shoulder. When she saw that I had woken up, she immediately started kissing me. It was the toe-curling kiss of a long-time lover. I felt her soul in that kiss.

After spending another fantastic hour in bed, with these two amazing women, I was spent. They both giggled, and played around with each other for a few more minutes. They eventually groaned, when I told them it was time to move on. We hadn't even gotten there yet!

We drove for several hours, stopping for a quick break in a small town. The girls decided we should hit up a café, instead of fast food, which was fine with me. We all got some coffee and pastries, for a light lunch. The ride continued, until we got to the town of Lytton, where we got off 101 and head east towards our final destination.

It may have been another hour or more, but we finally turned off the highway. Our directions to the hotel were great, and we pulled up to the front of an amazing structure. The Hotel Auberge du Soleil, looked like a great place online, but seeing it in person, was overwhelming. I won't bore you with too many details, but it looked like a place that I shouldn't be able to afford to stay at. It had numerous awards, to prove it was worthy, but most amazing was the restaurant had earned a Michelin Star, for ten years running.

After getting our things settled into the suite, we took a walk around the grounds. Teri reached for my hand, and intertwined her fingers in my own. The contact was heavenly, until I noticed that Katie looked a little left out. I took her hand with my other one, and the three of us slowly took in the scenery.

The three of us went back and had room-service for dinner. We were all a bit tired, and made slow, tender love to each other. Somehow, I was able to please both ladies before my own magnificent release. We fell asleep in a tangle, holding each other tightly. Simply, it was heaven.

I woke up, after having one of the best nights of sleep I'd had in a long time. Since we had come to this romantic, special place, we of course had to visit a few wineries. We could have taken a coordinated tour, but I had set us up with a private driver instead. I figured the group idea would be as lousy as last time, and I didn't want anything ruining this for us.

We visited several places, including the O'Brien Estate Winery, Schramsberg Vineyards, and a place called Frog's Leap Winery. The last place was interesting, to say the least. It didn't look like much from the outside, but inside was spectacular. The tasting was great, and we all laughed at each other's jokes, as we ate some cheese with crackers out on the balcony.

I was really starting to feel the connection, not just with Teri, but also with Katie. They truly were a package deal, and complemented each other perfectly. They were both gorgeous, but where one was a more adventurous and energetic lover, the other was tender, caring and passionate. It dawned on me that I was deeply in love with them both.

That night, I suggested we have an evening picnic, and spend the night under the stars. We took a small basket of things, and walked out away from the main lodge. When we got far enough, and into a perfect little grass clearing, we stopped and setup our picnic site. I spread out the large blanket we brought, as the girls got the food and wine out of our basket.

We sat facing each other, and enjoyed a glass of a very fruity Riesling, made by that Frog Farm place we had stopped at last. Thankfully the evening was warm enough that we didn't need a fire, and after our light dinner of sandwiches and fruit, we all lay down, with me in the middle of course. The sunset had been beautiful, and as the reddish-orange hue settled over the horizon, the stars began their magical sparkle in the sky.

"Teri... Katie... Thank you for coming with. This has been one of the most incredible times in my life. It would not have been the same, without you both here," I confessed honestly.

I thought I heard a sniffle, "John, I agree. This has been the most amazing time I have had yet," Katie agreed. "I can't speak for Teri, but there is no other way I would have wanted to spend this summer."

Teri cleared her throat. "Katie is right. I wish we could stay like this forever, in this magical moment... together."

We stayed on the blanket holding hands, for at least ten minutes, each lost in our own thoughts. Oddly, almost as if in sync, both women squeezed my hands at the same time. I looked left, and saw the vivacious Katie, staring at me with moist eyes. I looked right, and saw the tender and soft gaze of Teri. I was lost in the pool of their eyes, and would be lost without these two in my life. I told them as much, looking deeply into each pair of eyes as I spoke.

"Katie... Teri... I love you. I am hopelessly, sincerely, and completely in love with you both. I can't remember what my life had been like before you both came into it, and I don't care to anymore. My only worry is that I won't be enough for you both," I intimated, with no small amount of moisture in my own eyes.

Katie spoke up first. "John, I love you, too. I've never really had an 'ideal guy' in mind, but now I know that person is you. If I have to share you, to be with you, then that is a price I am willing to pay."

Teri added, "I too, am deeply in love with you, John. I don't like the idea of sharing you, but I too can live with it, if that is what it takes to have you in my life."

I had to know, even if it might ruin the mood. "Don't you guys get jealous of each other though? I have never been in a situation like this before, not even close..."

They were quiet for a moment, and then Teri spoke up. "Yes, I will admit that at first I didn't like seeing you with my sister. After seeing how much you care for both of us though, makes me realize that the two most important people in my life, care about me as much as they do each other."

I looked at Katie, and she just nodded, a single tear making a slow path down her cheek. I knew then that these two would be my life. I had one of those blazing moments, when I felt as if a bright light shined on us, and our path forward seemed to just fall into place. You know, a rainbows and unicorns kind of epiphany.

At that moment I never felt closer to another human, let alone two of them! I reached for them both and hugged them to me tightly. We snuggled closer, if that were possible, and enjoyed the extreme closeness, that only lovers know.

Our peace was interrupted, by nature of course. The touch of both ladies on my thighs, and chest, was having the normal effect down below. The blood moved south, and my cock started getting painfully hard in my shorts. Both women noticed at about the same time, and each gave me a very playful, mischievous grin.

Teri pulled my face to hers, and pushed her lips gently to mine. We kissed at a tender, slow and sweet pace. When we separated, the look that passed between us spoke volumes. I knew then that she was my soul mate. I turned to Katie, and she mashed her lips to mine, pushing her tongue in to find its mate. She held the sides of my head, and we shared a passion that felt like the heat of the sun. When we separated, we too shared the soul searing look.

With no further words, they both began pushing their clothes off, and then helped me out of my shorts and shirt. We lie naked, under the stars, touching and feeling each other for hours. There was no hurry to our efforts, and the desire to please owned the night.

I kissed Teri in her most treasured place, making gentle love to her pussy and proud clit. I used my fingers on Katie, while they both gently stroked my hardness. We shifted around, and I lay back to have Katie engulf my hot prick in her warm mouth, and Teri crawled under her sister to use her tongue on her wet folds.

I looked on the scene with rapt attention. This was by far the hottest thing I had ever witnessed, or been a part of. This was even better than our first time together. This felt... permanent, and I loved every minute of it.

Katie pulled up off my cock with a pop, and sat back on her feet for a second. Her sister got up, moved around her to straddle my thighs, and sank herself down on me. Once she was fully seated, she pushed me back down with her hands on my chest. Katie moved up and put her pussy over my face. I licked and sucked on her clit, running my tongue from the top to bottom. Using my nose to gently push into her clit, I ran my tongue in her, going as deep as I could.

Teri picked up her frantic pace, and shook violently on top of me as she was overtaken with orgasmic bliss. She jerked back and forth, and the tightness of her velvety folds sent me into my own release. Katie was pushing down on my face now, riding my tongue like she was fucking it. She shook then, squirting my face with her own fluids. I was stunned... I had never seen a woman squirt, well in person, anyhow. Porn doesn't really count.

The wonderful sensation seemed to last forever, but eventually both slid off me onto my sides. We lie together, just panting and holding each other tightly. If this was how the rest of my life was going to be, well, I would just have to suffer through it...

Before I knew it, my eyes opened to see the sun rising from the east. Its gentle glow reminded me, that I was still with the two most precious people on earth, and I would do anything for them now. My new reality made me warm just thinking about the possibilities.

Eventually, we all sat up, and put our clothing back on. It had been extra special, sleeping next to these two beauties, naked under the stars.

After going back to the room, cleaning up and taking a shower together, we spent the morning visiting a beautiful place called 'di Rosa' Park and Gardens. The three of us held hands again, and it felt like we had the world at our fingertips. This just felt so right, that I never wanted it to end.

After we had lunch, we stopped at a few more wineries, including the 'Castello de Amorosa Winery', which looked like an enormous castle. It was really great, to see these lovely ladies in such high spirits. We tried some wine. I bought a few more bottles, and we went back to the chateau.

We spent our last night there together, in the hot tub, before retiring to our room for another night of sweet passion. The next day, after checking out, I looked at the front of the hotel and smiled. I would never forget this place, or the connection that I felt with these two, while here.

The return trip to Washington was a bit morose, as we all knew that our time together was coming to an end. We still had fun, but I knew that we all felt the impending gloom of our separation to come. They would head back to finish their last year of college, and I would go back to finish up the sonar project that I had been working on.

When we returned to Washington, we did end up taking a different route, and stopped at the border from Oregon, to take a picture at the state line. After parking in my driveway, the twins followed me into my house. They had both made me promise that we would spend one more night together, after we got back.

That night, we had a bout of rough, dirty and almost animalistic sex. These two were tigresses, and drained me completely, almost as if staking their claim. We fell asleep a sweaty heap, and were all the most satisfied than we had ever been. The next morning, after quietly showering together, the twins took their things, and set them by the door.

"John, promise me you will wait for me," said a tearful Teri.

"We'll be waiting for you," stated Katie.

"I will. You two mean too much to me, for me to want anyone else in my life." I felt about to burst, but held myself in check.

We had a group hug, and I kissed each of them, before holding the door open for them. They walked across the street, and in a flash, were inside their parents' house. I already felt empty inside, and wasn't sure how I would last until they graduated. At least I held out some small hope, that we could be together when they came home for breaks.

I fell asleep that first night after they both had flown out, and silently prayed that we would be together again soon.

**********************************************************

Thanks for reading and please remember to vote! Comment if you feel the inclination as well. Hope everyone had a great summer!!

rnebular
rnebular
839 Followers