Twins Saved by Nudity Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a breathy voice Leif said, "Pee for me, my darling."

Abby almost laughed at the level of desperation in his voice. She began to pee. The aroma of urine filled the bathroom as the yellow fluid gushed out of Abby.

Leif groaned mightily and erupted. He moved so his shooting cum landed in Abby's yellow flow. His sperm mixed with her urine and together went down the drain.

Abby's initial whoosh of pee turned into a trickle and then just a drip on the mirror. Abby grinned, pleased with the power of her performance. She could easily judge the impact on Leif. She knew if he died right now, he would die a satisfied, happy man. The look on Ingrid's face was one Abby also understood. It was the lustful leer she had seen on Brenda's face. Ingrid obviously was a woman who enjoyed women and she liked Abby.

Ingrid let Abby drip dry to prolong the adventure for Leif. Finally, Ingrid grabbed some tissues and pleaded,

"May I?" Gesturing that she wanted to wipe the pussy she had been admiring for so long.

Abby nodded and let her hostess satisfy her lesbian longing to touch what she craved.

Leif said, "Thank you for making an old man happy."

Abby proudly put the gold bracelet on. It was beautiful and she had earned it.

12