Twins Score Ch. 03

Story Info
Twins both do Isleta, then pull a switch on Mom.
6.1k words
4.71
40.2k
44

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers

Please enjoy this new chapter of Twins Score. Despite the High School setting, this particular lot of horny characters are all at least eighteen years old.

The previous chapter ended when Jason tricked Isleta into thinking she was blowing his twin brother, Justin. To continue the charade, the twins have swapped clothes and it's time for her to formally meet Jason. Enjoy —Taylor VanCannon.

*****

"Hi Jason," Isleta said, extending her hand, "it's good to meet you. Come in before you freeze."

Jason walked in ahead of his brother, taking Isleta's hand. Any hint of her sultry body was now hidden by a bulky knit sweater and loose fitting jeans. She gave him a peck on the cheek before turning and kissing Justin, pressing her tongue against his lips.

Justin winced as her tongue probed his mouth, knowing that his brothers cock had been in that luscious mouth just moments before. She had sucked his cock many times, and he was pretty sure that the tongue probing his mouth was recently coated with his brother's cum.

If Isleta noticed his reaction, she ignored it. She took Jason by the hand and led him over to the fireplace, leaving Justin to follow them.

"Thanks," Jason said, "It's pretty cold out there."

"I know," Isleta said, "I can't believe Justin made you wait out there with your lame cover story."

Justin opened his mouth to speak when Isleta hushed him, placing her fingers to his lips, "Don't, I told you I am okay with what happened with Maggie, so just let it go."

"Isleta," Jason said, "This is all my fault, I was the one who told him to try the mistaken twin routine."

She looked at him skeptically, "Why, you didn't have to do that for your brother. Anyway, what made you think it would work, nobody is going to mistake the two of you?"

"Don't be so sure," Justin challenged her, before instantly regretting it.

"Really Justin?" she shot back, "I thought this was settled. Are you going to deny being with Maggie?"

"No... no...," Justin stammered, realizing he'd stepped right back into it.

"And I can prove it to you, both of you," Isleta said, defiantly, "Take off your shirts."

"Isleta," Jason pleaded, "I don't think—"

"Do it!" she commanded, cutting him off.

"Fine," Justin said, "but it won't prove anything."

Jason watched his brother strip off his shirt and toss it on the hearth. He made one last ditch effort to save his brother from self destruction, "Isleta, you're right, you don't have to prove it. Justin is ripped, and I'm not, so it's no contest."

"I'm glad you see that, but your brother needs to be taught a lesson in humility, so get your shirt off."

She started with Justin, running her hands up his arms, squeezing his powerful biceps. Looking into his eyes, she said, "Mmmm, just the way I like them. What do you think I'm going to feel when I do that to your brother?"

"Alright, you've made your point," Justin said, "but, it doesn't prove that I was with Maggie."

"Are you fucking crazy," she replied, "of course it does." Just to emphasize her point, she ran her hands over Jason's arms, then across his chest and down to his abs, giving them a quick slap. There was a noticeable difference between them, but Jason was not as soft as she was expecting. To erase any doubt, she said, "Sorry, Jason, but's there is no way Maggie mistook you for your brother."

"No offense taken," he said, trying to act nonchalant as her soft hands caused his cock to stiffen in his pants. Fortunately, she turned back to Justin without noticing.

"Is it settled?" she asked Justin, daring him to disagree with her.

"I guess," he said, trying to contain a laugh.

"What's so fucking funny?" Isleta, demanded, more annoyed than ever.

"Look what you've done to my brother," he said, pointing to Jason.

"Oops," she said, instantly realizing what she had done. "Sorry Jason, I didn't... I mean..."

Jason's face flushed when Isleta joined his brother, unable to contain her laughter.

Justin was relieved, even if it was at the expense of his brother. Maybe this was over.

Jason was not happy being the butt of their joke, "I'll give you two something to laugh about," he said, with a devious look in his eye, "Justin, describe what Isleta was wearing when she answered the door."

"What are you talking about Jason?" Isleta asked, her laughter fading.

"It's a simple request," Jason said, as innocently as he could.

"Okay," Isleta said to Justin, "I think your horny brother wants to know what happened after you knocked on the door."

"Isleta," Justin pleaded, "Don't."

"I don't mind if he knows what I was wearing, just tell him."

After a long pause, Jason said, "He can't tell you, because he didn't see you."

"What?" Isleta asked, still not comprehending.

"It wasn't him," Jason said, "It was me."

She closed her eyes for a moment, trying to comprehend her predicament. Had Jason taken advantage of her? Or, should she be grateful that Justin had been faithful to her? She walked up to Jason and squeezed his firm cock. "Did I really suck you off?"

"Uh-huh," he said, sheepishly, fearful of what she was about to do.

"And Maggie too? She sucked you off?"

"Uh-huh," he repeated.

"And you," she said, turning to Justin, "apparently, nobody has sucked your cock today, is that right?"

"Uh-huh," Justin said, matching his brothers trepidation.

Isleta smiled, bewildered that she was so easily fooled. "I'll tell you what," she said, "you two keep quiet about fooling me, but let me rub it in Maggie's perky little face, at least give me that."

They were both quick to agree, grateful to have Isleta off the warpath.

Isleta knelt in front of Justin, unbuckled his pants and dropped them to his ankles. "Fuck!" she said.

"What's wrong," Justin asked.

"Just a little detail you two conspirators overlooked."

"The boxers?" Jason asked.

"Uh-huh, changing clothes fooled me, so it's a good thing I didn't notice the boxers on my own. There's no telling how I might have reacted." She slid Justin's boxers down, and licked the head of his cock.

"Should I leave?" Jason asked, slightly embarrassed to see his brother getting his cock sucked.

Isleta turned to him and asked, "Jealous?"

"A little," he said, "I know how good that must feel for Justin."

"Wait a minute, when you told me I was the best cocksucker, was that the truth?"

"Well... Maggie didn't exactly suck my cock, so I guess I can't say for sure," he said, truthfully, then quickly added, "But, you were fantastic."

"So what? You fucked her?"

"Yes, but she let me finish in her mouth, just like you did."

"Really, how did you talk her into that?"

Justin chimed in, "Don't underestimate how devious my brother can be. Remember, while he was pretending to be me, he convinced Maggie that she should give my brother a mercy fuck, along with the other cheerleaders."

Isleta turned to Jason, "Is that true?"

"Hey," he replied, "I just wanted to share in my brother's bounty. It's not like I can get that on my own."

Isleta looked to Justin, "What do you think? Should I do the same? Give Jason a mercy fuck."

Jason was ready to jump out of his boxers, nodding his head enthusiastically.

"Do I have a choice?" Justin asked.

"Not if you want me to suck you off," she said, warming up to the prospect of doing both brothers. "Jason, drop those boxers and let's go up to my room."

Isleta peeled off her clothes off as she climbed the stairs, seductively flinging each piece at the boys following her. By the time she entered the door to her room, she was naked, her clothes in the hands of the twins.

She stopped short of the bed and turned to face them. She looked at them seductively, her dark, mysterious eyes, beckoning them too her. She fondled her large breasts, cupping her hands under them, rolling her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. She had their undivided attention.

"You can drop my clothes," she said, reaching for their cocks. "God, you two are good looking, and these cocks are fantastic."

The twins looked at each other apprehensively. It was the first time they had been naked together since they were little kids, and they were uneasy about seeing each others cocks.

Sensing their discomfort, Isleta said, "Ease up you two, it's not like your going to have to suck each others cocks. That's what I'm here for."

That seemed to break the tension. She dropped to her knees and took Justin's cock into her mouth, slowly pushing him down her throat. After a couple of strokes, she switched to Jason and repeated the treatment she had just given Justin.

She continued sucking them, moving back and forth between them until they were both rock hard. "That was easy, let's move up to the bed."

She rolled Justin over on his back and lay on her side with her head resting on his abs, his cock just inches from her mouth. She tucked her legs up, exposing her ass to Jason. He lay on his side, behind her and pressed himself against her ass, fondling her crack.

"Mmmm," she whispered, before taking Justin's cock into her mouth and gently stroking him with her hand.

Jason probed her crack with the head of his cock, searching for her entrance. Keeping Justin's cock in her mouth, she reached back and gently guided Jason's cock into her tight, wet cunt.

Her moan was muffled by Justin's cock in her mouth as Jason slowly pushed his cock in, filling her cunt.

Jason watched intently as Isleta spread her saliva over his brother's cock and stroked him while she sucked on the head of his cock. Justin was aware of his brother watching, and propped himself up on a pillow to get a better view for himself.

Isleta came off Justin's cock and said, "Mmmm, Jason's cock feels so good. Is that getting you hot, watching your brother fuck me?"

"I guess," Justin said, slightly annoyed that she had stopped sucking him and seemed more interested in his brother.

"Oh yeah, Jason, keep that up, your cock inside me feels so good." She continued to stroke him, but didn't take him back into her mouth. Instead, she focused on Jason's cock, sliding in and out of her wet pussy.

"Like this?" Jason asked, picking up the pace and thrusting himself deep into her.

"Oh yes," she moaned, "even harder." She ignored Justin's cock just inches from her face and moved her hand down between her legs to concentrate on her own pleasure.

Justin watched his brother pound away at Isleta, bouncing her against his body with each thrust, propelling her closer and closer to an orgasm.

The combination of her fingers and Jason's cock sent her over the edge, shrieking as a powerful orgasm crashed over her, giving her wave after wave of intense pleasure.

Justin looked at his brother, expecting him to blow his load into Isleta's writhing body. But, it didn't happen and Jason rolled back, exhausted, his cock flopping out of her wet pussy.

"Fuck!" she finally exclaimed, "That was so good. Did you cum?"

"No, not yet," Jason said, gasping for breath.

"Mmmm," she cooed, "you mean I get to do this again?"

"Uh-huh," Jason said, "but maybe we better switch places, I think I need a rest."

"Justin?"

"I'm game," Justin said, getting up to change places. They'd fucked many times, and having just watched his brother, he was anxious to get off inside her.

"Jason? You want me to blow you? Again?"

"Sure, but how about a sixty-nine this time."

Isleta looked at Jason, surprised by his request. "You want to be that close to your brother fucking me?"

"Uh-huh," he said, sheepishly, reluctant to admit that he wanted a close up look at his brother fucking her.

"Lay down here," she said, patting the bed, "and rest your head on the edge of the bed." She got up on all fours and straddled his face, her dark landing strip brushing his chin, her ass hanging over the edge. She licked his cock, savoring the taste of her own juices.

"Ready for me?" Justin asked, standing behind her, rubbing the head of his cock along her ass crack, just inches from Jason's face.

"Yeah babe," Isleta said, turning to watch Justin enter her.

Justin slid his cock into her, filling her cunt as she turned back and took Jason's cock deep into her throat.

Jason watched from below, fascinated by the sight of his brother's cock sliding into Isleta's wet cunt just inches from his face. He raised his chin until his tongue came in contact with her gash, grazing his brother's cock as he slipped in and out of her.

Justin gripped her hips, steadying her as he pounded away from behind, his own orgasm forming deep in his balls. He could feel his balls bouncing against his brother's forehead.

She tried to concentrate on Jason's cock, taking him in and out of her throat in sync with the pounding she was taking from Justin. It was to no avail, as the titillation of Jason's tongue lashing her clit, and Justin's cock pounding her cunt, forced her off of his cock as another orgasm bubbled up from her loins.

Justin got in two more thrusts before he erupted inside her, burying his cock deep in her pussy while he squeezed out the last of his gooey load.

Isleta was right behind him, her body tightening up as wave after wave of pleasure flowed through her rigid body.

Justin's sticky goo began oozing out of her, falling onto Jason's chin. He opened his mouth, catching a large gob as Justin pulled his cock out of her, dragging it across his forehead. He reveled in slurping it up, just as he had when he sucked his own cum out of his mother.

Justin dropped to his knees, intrigued by his brother's action, wanting a closer look.

Jason continued to lap at her gash, slurping up all that flowed out of her.

"I think he likes that," she said, looking back at Justin, "Is that turning you on?"

"Maybe, a little," Justin conceded.

"Want to give it a try?" she cooed, hoping he was game.

Justin looked perplexed, unsure what to do.

"Come on bro," Jason said, "It's better than it looks."

"I don't know... it's a little—"

"Hey, we're not asking you to suck my cock," Jason interrupted, laughing along with Isleta.

"Plus, I'll suck your cock while you eat me," she said, sealing the deal.

In a flash, the twins swapped positions and Jason was filling her very wet cunt with his hard cock. He took his time, slowing building up his pace, giving his brother an eyeful of his cock sliding into her cunt.

Isleta worked his soft cock, easily getting it down her throat and sucking him deep.

Justin got into it, raising his chin to get his tongue into her gash. His brother's balls slapping his forehead added to his excitement and he momentarily considered the possibility of taking a couple of quick licks of the underside of his cock.

Isleta was moaning, surprised by the possibility of another looming orgasm. Jason's stroking was getting to her, along with Justin's tongue tracing tiny circles around her hard clit.

Justin felt his inhibitions melt away. He reached above his head and cupped his brother's balls with one hand while sliding a finger of his other hand up into the crack of his ass.

"Oh fuck!" Jason yelled, feeling his brother's finger probing his asshole, "I'm going to cum... get ready..."

Justin dropped his head back and felt his brothers orgasm in his balls. He could see his pulsing cock pump a shot of cum into her.

Jason pulled out and stroked out the remainder of his load directly into his brother's open mouth, as his first shot dribbled out of her oozing cunt.

Overcome by lust, Justin pulled his brother closer, taking his cock into his mouth, sucking out the last few drops of his cum.

"Oh my God," Jason cried, "That's so fucking hot."

"What? What?" Isleta asked, turning to see what was going on.

Without answering, Jason dropped to his knees and licked a few drops of his cum out of Isleta's gash, then moved up and rimmed her asshole. Justin joined him, finding her clit with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed, "Keep that up, get me off again."

They obliged, their tongues bumping against each other as they ravaged her crack, driving her into a frenzy of intense pleasure.

"Yes! Yes!" she shrieked, "So good... Ahhh... Don't..." Her words trailed off as a third powerful orgasm took control of her bucking body.

*****

Shirley sat at the kitchen table, working on a grocery list when Jason walked in.

"Hey Mom. You look annoyed, what's up?"

"Oh, it's your dad. He decided he wants to have some of his old biker friends over tomorrow, after their ride."

"It's freezing, they're really going riding?"

"Yeah, it's supposed to be sunny and get into the fifties tomorrow."

"They ride a few times a year, what's the big deal?"

"Just a feeling I have. I don't know what's gotten in to him, he's acting like a little kid in a candy store."

Jason laughed.

"Hush," she said, glaring at him, "Don't say it."

"Okay, but why are you annoyed? I thought you liked it."

She looks at him cautiously. Should she tell him about her past. Fuck! Why not. "It's been a long time, but the biker parties used to get a little wild."

"So, what's that got to do with tomorrow?"

"Your dad hasn't said anything, but it wouldn't surprise me if he asked me to join them... like the old days... and pull a train."

"What's that?"

"You've never heard that expression?"

"Mom, it's me, remember. I was a virgin two days ago. What I don't know would fill a book."

She laughed at his honesty, then said, "Don't be so sure, you've covered several chapters in the last two days."

Jason blushed. "So, tell me."

"It means to do each guy, one at a time while the others watch."

"Do?"

"Seriously? You want me to say it?"

"Yeah, isn't that what you always want from me?"

"Suck, fuck, whatever they want."

"In the ass?"

"No, at least I never did that before yesterday. But the way Dad is acting, who knows what he will want."

"Are you going to do it?"

"He hasn't asked, and I don't know. It's been a long time since I've done that."

"I'd love to watch. Any chance you'll let me?"

"Fuck no!"

"Okay, okay, but how about if I watched on video?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I could set up a hidden camera, and watch from my room."

She wasn't that interested in fucking John's aging biker friends, but the thought of performing for her son was intriguing.

"I can see the wheels turning," he said, "you're thinking about it. Let me show you how I would set it up."

"Let me think about it," she said, desperate to change the subject. "Where have you been?"

"Isleta's, Justin wanted me to explain what happened with Maggie?"

"I'm guessing that didn't work out."

"Nope, at least not the way you think. Justin sent me up to the door to tell her what happened, and... well... she thought I was Justin."

"You dog, twice in one day."

"It wasn't supposed to happen that way. Before I could say anything, she forgave me my fling with Maggie—"

"You mean Justin, she forgave Justin," she interrupted.

"Right, Justin."

"So she didn't buy the story of you tricking Maggie."

"Not in the least."

"So, she forgave you... Justin, then what happened."

"She opened up the silk robe she was wearing, and let me see her tits and her... you know."

"Humor me."

"Her dark muff was trimmed into a landing strip, maybe two inches wide. She was gorgeous, her dark olive skin was so perfect. And her tits, they were so nice, and big."

"Bigger than mine," she said, teasing him.

"Mom! That's not fair."

"Relax, I know mine are on the small side. I think I see where this is going."

"Yep, she dropped to he knees and blew me, before I ever said a word."

Shirley just shook her head, impressed by her son's ingenuity. "Where was Justin?"

"In the car, waiting for me to come and get him. When I did, I just told him that we had to swap clothes, be ourselves, and everything would be ok when we went back into the house."

tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers
12