Twins Score Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And he went along with that? Wasn't Justin pissed about the blow job?"

"What else was he going to do? Besides, I didn't tell him about the blow job until just before Isleta opened the door."

"So, everything's back to normal?"

"Yes, but not without a few twists. She insisted on having us take our shirts off to prove that there was no way anyone could mistake us for each other."

"I'm guessing the differences were obvious."

"Yeah, but Isleta insisted on running her hands over my arms and chest to prove her point. That's when it happened."

Shirley broke out laughing. "You got a boner?"

"Yeah, and they were both laughing at me. I was so embarrassed, I decided to get even with them."

"How?"

"I asked Justin to describe what she was wearing when she first answered the door."

"She changed?"

"Yeah, the silk robe was just for Justin."

"Oh right, that makes sense. So was she pissed when she found out."

"I'm not sure, she was really cagey. I don't think she wanted to admit she had been fooled. But, once she realized that Maggie had also been fooled, she wanted to rub her face in it."

"I can understand that. How did it end?"

"It was incredible Mom, we took turns fucking Isleta until she couldn't cum any more."

"My God," Shirley said, "She did both of you at once?"

"Un-huh, any chance you'll do us both?" he asked, cautiously.

"No way," she replied, quickly, "Not with Justin, I couldn't"

"Why?"

"I can't explain it," she replied carefully, "It just kind of happened with us, partly because of your inexperience, but I couldn't do this with Justin. You didn't tell him about us, did you?"

"No Mom," I wouldn't do that," he said, "but I don't see why it would be so different. At least think about it."

"You're asking too much," she said, reluctant to disappoint him.

"Sorry Mom, I thought you were turned on by Isleta. Do you want me to do something about that?"

"No, not now, your dad is downstairs. Too big a risk. How about I sneak into your room tonight, after everyone else is asleep."

"Cool," he said, "I'm going down to watch some hoops with dad."

*****

Jason was at his computer when Justin walked into his bedroom.

"Really?" Justin asked, "Saturday night and you're studying?"

"Hey bro," Jason replied, looking up from the screen, "I've been busy, I need to get caught up."

"No shit!" he said, giving his brother a light punch on the arm, "You're getting more than I am."

Justin didn't know the half of it, and Jason couldn't tell him. "How was your date?"

"Nice, we got a bite and caught a movie."

"Did she say anything about... you know... earlier?"

"Fuck yes!" he said, raising his voice, "That's all she talked about. She wants to do it again."

"Shhh," he said, "Mom and Dad will hear us."

"I'm serious," Justin said, whispering, "she wants to do us again this weekend."

"No shit!" Jason replied, astonished at his good fortune. "How about you, is that what you want?"

"Yeah," he replied, "that was so fucking hot. Even that thing you did at the end."

"I'm sorry about that," Jason said, "I got a little carried away. You weren't turned off by it, I mean, my cock slipped into your mouth?"

"Not really," he replied, "I was so turned on watching you get off inside Isleta... well... it just seemed kinda natural."

"It was kind of nasty," Jason said, "I can't believe how many times Isleta got off."

"Yeah, about that," Justin said, turning serious. "Isleta thinks you've got too much experience... you know... since Maggie was your first fuck. I mean, that was just yesterday, right?"

"Yeah," he replied, cautiously. "What about it?"

"Don't get pissed at me," Justin said, "but Isleta doesn't believe Maggie was your first time. She even has a crazy theory about where you're getting your experience."

"Like what?" Jason asked, fearful where this conversation was going.

"She thinks it's Mom," Justin said, blurting it out. "Crazy, huh?"

Jason took a deep breath. He desperately wanted to tell his brother, but feared betraying his mother's confidence.

Unfortunately, his silence said it all. "Fucking A!" Justin exclaimed.

"Mom can't know that you know," Jason pleaded, "she'll kill me."

"How long has this been going on?"

"Since the big game, when we were in the buffalo costume."

"I must be fucking blind," Justin said, "That's exactly what Isleta suspected. Is it still going on?"

"Yes," Jason said, reluctantly.

"When was the last time?"

"Today, while you and Dad were out shopping for a car."

"Jesus!" Justin said, surprised, "Anything else I should know?"

He looked at him sheepishly, then said, "Tonight, she promised to come to my room, while everyone else is asleep."

A thought struck Justin like a bolt of lighting.

"No!" Jason said, "Don't even think about it."

"Right," Justin said sarcastically, "from the guy that let my girlfriend suck his cock."

"It's not the same."

"Sure it is," he replied, eagerly, "it'll be dark, I won't say a word, it'll work. She'll never be expecting it."

"I don't know."

"Hey bro, you owe me this."

*****

Shirley closed the door behind her, careful not to make a sound. Her eyes slowly adjusted to the nearly dark room, illuminated only by the pale moonlight leaking through the curtains. She could make out Jason, on his back, covered by a thin sheet.

Justin was restless, anxiously awaiting his mother's arrival. The thought of fucking his mother had kept his cock hard ever since he switched places with his brother more than an hour ago. He balls were aching, and it took all his will power to keep his hands off his cock.

He pretended to sleep as he heard his mother come through the door and tip-toe over to his bed, kneeling beside him.

He stirred when she wrapped her fingers around his hard cock, moaning softly as though he was dreaming.

She was not expecting his cock to be hard, and looked up into his eyes to see if he was really sleeping as she gently stroked him.

He kept his eyes closed, turning his head from side to side, pretending to wake from a deep sleep, careful not to make any sounds that would give him away.

She stood and kissed him on the forehead while keeping a firm grip on his cock.

He tried grunting, as though he was about to say something. He felt a sudden panic come over him, fearful that he would have to speak, giving himself away.

She felt his body tense and placed two fingers to his lips. "Shhh," she whispered, "Don't say anything."

He opened his eyes and looked at her barely visible face, just inches from his. The moonlight cast an erie glow, masking his true identity. He relaxed, realizing he had passed his first hurdle. He moaned, letting her know that he was awake and ready for her.

She slipped off her nighty and slid under the covers, stretching out on top of him, nuzzling his neck.

Her hard nipples pressed into his chest, and her coarse muff grazed his hard cock. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in tight. His hands wandered over her back and down to her ass.

She loved the feeling of smothering his firm body, and ground herself against him, using his hard cock to put pressure on her clit.

"Mmmm," she whispered when he squeezed her cheeks, "I like that." He gently pressed himself into her groin, responding to her movements.

He slipped a finger down the crack of her ass, finding the soft, wet folds of her cunt and easing it in.

"Oh yes, baby," she cooed, "that feels so good." The sensation of his fingers probing her along with the pressure of his cock against her clit brought her incredible pleasure. Was it enough to make her cum? She nuzzled his neck and said, "Keep that up, make me cum".

Her candid request surprised him and despite his overwhelming desire to fuck his mother, he was content to get her off, knowing that she would return the favor in spades. If she only knew who she was lying on. Did he dare to tell her?

She nibbled his ear, whispering her most intimate thoughts as she ground her way towards an orgasm.

He was gentle with his fingers, letting her set her own pace. His mind ran wild with lust at the thought of his mom getting off on top of him. Could he hold out? His cock was getting wet and slippery, coated with her juices.

It started with a soft moan which she tried to muffle by pressing her face into the crook of his neck. She tried to keep her movements subtle, getting just the right amount of pressure against her clit. She fought the desire to take his cock inside her, wanting to save that for later. She was so close.

He focused on her breathing, trying to ignore her wet pussy lips barely moving against his cock. Anything to keep from blowing his load. Her moaning had turned to panting until she gasped, sucking in her breath and holding it.

He felt her fingers dig into his arms as her breathless body went rigid. He used his fingers buried deep in her wet pussy to pull her in tight against his cock. Her orgasm was like nothing he had ever experienced. It was intimate, loving, as though he was part of it.

Expended, she exhaled and went limp in his arms. He felt her heavy breath on his neck as she continued to nuzzle him. She finally spoke, "I needed that so bad."

He grunted, acknowledging her without risking his identity. What next? How could he pull this off?

In one smooth motion, she scooted forward until she felt the head of his cock at her entrance, then slid back taking him into her, engulfing his cock with her hot, wet cunt.

"Ahhh," he whispered, unable to suppress his excitement.

"You like that baby?"

Regaining control, he just nodded, feeling her cheek against his.

"That was just for starters," she whispered, "I want you in my ass again."

Holy Fuck! He'd never done that before, and was shocked at how far Jason had gone with his mother. Isleta was right, and he had some catching up to do. He panicked again, with no idea of what to do next.

Still prone on top of him, she used her entire body to slide up and down on his hard cock a few times, getting him ready for her ass. She reached for the lube and squeezed a dollop into the crack of her ass and said, "Use your fingers to loosen me up."

He heard her words, but couldn't believe what she wanted. His cock was deep inside her and he was using his hips to gently pump her. She seemed to think that Jason was expecting to fuck her ass. Would it give him away if he didn't go along with it. He used his fingers to buy some time, working the cool lube around her asshole while he continued slowly pumping himself into her wet pussy.

"Come on baby," she cooed, "push your finger in."

He stopped pumping and focused on her ass, wiggling his finger into her tight hole.

"Oh yeah," she whispered, "use two fingers, and push harder."

He was into it now, and had three fingers in her ass when she sat upright and lifted herself off his hard cock.

She reached behind and wrapped her fingers around his slippery cock. "I'm ready for this," she whispered, "pull your fingers out."

The next thing he felt was the head of his cock squeezing into her tight asshole. He gasped as it slipped in, like a hot knife through butter.

She sat all the way down, taking his entire cock up her ass in on fell swoop. She brought her feet up and planted them alongside his torso. She leaned forward, pressing her clit against his pubic mound. Could she cum again? "Hold your arms up, straight," she said.

It came across as a command, something to be obeyed. With his cock deep in her ass, it was clear what she wanted.

She grasped his hands for balance, and raised herself, gripping just the head of his cock with her sphincter, preparing herself to give him the ride of his life.

The sensation was incredible, the head of his cock tightly clenched in her ass. He bucked up against her, letting her know that he was ready for what was coming.

She watched him in the pale moonlight, his face contorted with lust as she rode him tirelessly, eager to feel him blow his load inside her.

He grunted each time he buried his cock deep in her ass, banging her tender clit in the process.

An orgasm quickly rose within her, catching her by surprise.

He moaned, unable to suppress his lust for his mother. About to cum, he cried out, "Oh Mom!"

The shock of recognizing Justin's voice had barely registered when an orgasm hit her, overwhelming her senses. Confused, she dropped like a rock, impaling herself on his cock as his first blast of cum exploded inside her. Did she hear him correctly?

He pumped his mother, oblivious to her bewilderment as he drained his cock into her tight ass, reveling in the excitement of the moment. "Mom, Mom," he called out with each thrust.

Her orgasm subsiding, she was mortified, afraid to confront him. She had just fucked her other son, falling for the same trick that Maggie and Isleta fell for. There was no doubt that it was Justin's cock in her ass, but she couldn't bring herself to acknowledge it.

Expended, he realized that his mother was frozen in place, sitting on his cock. Fuck! Did he give himself away?

After a long pause, Shirley stretched out, lying prone on top of him, his softening cock still buried in her ass. The afterglow of her orgasm softened her resistance, much as it did when Jason first fucked her in the buffalo costume.

"Are you mad?" Justin asked, fearing his mom's reaction.

"No honey," she said, nuzzling his neck, "It just caught me by surprise. Did Jason put you up to it?"

"No, it was my idea," Justin said.

"How did you find out about us?"

"It was Isleta that figured it out."

"I don't understand? What does Isleta have to do with this?"

"It was the way Jason fucked her. She figured that there was no way he got that much experience from one fuck with Maggie."

"But why suspect me?"

"I guess she watched you two in the buffalo costume pretty closely, and put it together from that performance."

"That's hardly proof, there must have been more."

"Yeah, there is. I confronted Jason when I got home tonight. He's a terrible liar."

She laughed. "Okay, so it was your idea to pull a switch with me?"

"Yes, I couldn't resist the temptation."

"Really? I thought you were getting all the girls you could handle."

"Everybody seems to think that. But, it was just Isleta, there aren't any others."

"Okay, but why would you want me when you can have Isleta?"

"It's not the same. I was so jealous when I heard about you and Jason. I had to do it."

"I'm flattered," she said, "Was it worth it?"

"Fuck yes!"

"Okay, then let's keep this to ourselves for now. Let Jason think he pulled one over on me.

12