Twins: Sports, Sex & Trouble Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's she doing, Evan?" Jo asked,

"Beautiful," Evan replied. "Oh God! I'm cumming."

Evan exploded and shot his load on Jane's face. Jane screamed in surprise.

"Eek!"

She pulled Evan's pulsating dick away from her face. One blast landed on her right boob before she was able to direct his ropes of cum onto the grass.

"Easy up on him, Jane, "Jo advised. "Continue stroking him until he's done. Just be gentler. That a girl."

Jane followed Jo's instructions welcoming her advice. This was the first time she had ever given anyone a handjob. She looked up at Evan with cum splattered across her face for re-assurance that she was doing a good job.

Evan exhaled deeply and said, "Thanks Jane that was great." He kissed her forehead the one spot his spunk had not managed to cover and then removed his shrinking penis from her hand.

"Ouch. Damn that hurt," Jo said. She pulled her hand away from Jimmy and rubbed her wrist. She said,

"I've hurt my wrist."

Jo reached down and awkwardly tried to continue the handjob with her non-dominate hand. It was difficult for her and not as pleasureable for Jimmy.

"Sorry baby, " Jo said. "I think my hand is out of commission. Jimmy, is it okay if Jane finishes you off?

There was an awkward silence. Jimmy and Jane stared wide-eyed at one another. Jimmy stammered. "Ahh .. . .Ahh."

Jane's mouth fell open. She was stunned speechless by Joan's suggestion. Jo gave her an innocence "can you help me out" look. Time seemed to slow down. Jo waited patiently. Then slowly Jane's hand began to move towards her brother. Jo gave Jane a 'gotcha' smile and then Jo said,

"Never mind girlfriend. Jimmy, is it ok if I finish you off with my mouth?"

Jimmy nodded. He and Jane were relieved that they were spared this potentially embarrassing sister-brother situation. Jo got on her knees and sucked on Jimmy's dick.

Jane had never giving a blowjob or seen it done. She was mesmerized watching Jo go down on her brother. Jo showed all her tricks. She bobbed her head doing quick short stokes. Then she went long and slow. She even swallowed his entire prick. Then she held just the tip of his dick in her mouth and used her tongue to concentrate on the sensitive area just underneath the end of his dick. When Jo felt him pulse and knew he was about to cum she reverted back to a faster pace.

"Ugghh . . . God. Thank you," Jimmy cried out as he erupted.

Jo took the first burst in her mouth. She then pulled off. Jimmy's next two shots landed on his sister.

"Ahh," Jane screamed as her brother's jism landed on her breasts and stomach.

"Sorry," Jo said giving her a fake apology. Jo pointed Jimmy's cock towards the ground and the rest of his cum landed harmlessly on the grass.

Jane stared at her brother's dick watching him ejaculate. Then she examined the cum on her body. She had sticky, globs of whitish material from both boys on her body. She stood there frozen looking at it. Jo said,

"Let me help clean you up."

Jane expected Jo to wipe it off her. Instead Joan leaned in and licked her breasts and nipples. She slurped up her boys' wayward spunk.

"Ever taste it before?" Jo asked. Jane shook her head.

"Here."

Jo did not wait for a response, she brought her lips to Jane. They bumped lips and Jo thrust her cum covered tongue into Jane's mouth giving her a taste of her brother. Jo stared into Jane's eyes the whole time. Jane's mind had trouble processing it all. Jo's tongue on her breast had felt good. Jo's lips were delightfully soft. Jo's demeanor was friendly, yet Jane felt strange about enjoying their contact.

Evan and Jimmy watched the girls kiss and share their cum. Evan said,

"Jimmy, is there a sexier sight than two beautiful women kissing?"

Jimmy nodded vigorously with a silly post-orgasmic smile on his face.

Jo pulled her lips away. Jane tried to process the confused feeling she was experiencing. She swallowed the gift Jo had given her. It had a salty, earthy taste.

"Okay," Jo said brightly as she grabbed some napkin. "Let's finish the clean-up."

Jo dabbed the cum off Jane's face and chest. When she was satisfied that she had gotten it all, Jo stood and said quickly,

"Last one there's a rotten egg." Jo took off sprinting to the sandbar. She giggled the whole way. Her large breasts swung to and fro.

"Not fair," Evan called out running after her.

The twins chased after their dates. Jimmy caught Jo and together they tumbled in the river. Jane and Evan playfully pounced on the couple. The four of they wrestled in the water. Body parts rubbed against body parts. Tits were accidentally or not so accidentally, groped by all parties. Jane was surprised by how heavy Joan's breasts were.

"Eek," Jane squealed when her nipple was pinched. The identity of her unknown attacker never concerned her. They were all having fun. Everyone was grabbing everyone and it was enjoyable.

The girls were not just victims. They retaliated by grabbing and squeezing dicks. Jane grabbed Evan and her brother. Jo did likewise. It was innocence fun. They exhausted themselves squealing and rolling about in the swallow water.

Eventually the weary foursome rested on the sandbar wet, happy and totally comfortable with their lack of clothes. All about them naked and semi-naked teenagers were engaging in the same frolicking sexually charged games they had played.

The foursome returned to their secluded spot. Jo and Jimmy and Jane and Evan kissed and caressed their partners. The boys moved from mouths to nipples. They enjoyed themselves and stimulated their women. Jimmy progressed to third base by putting his hand inside Joan's bikini bottom. Another first for him. He slid his fingers across Jo's shaved vagina. He was thrilled to touch her nether region. Her sex was hot and wet. She enjoyed his exploration. Her hand found his dick and Jo stoked his cock.

Evan tried to feel up Jane. She was sexually excited, but she was scared. She grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand out of her pants. . Jane had mixed feelings about stopping him. She tried to make it up to him by stroking his hard penis. She said to herself,

"He's so kind and understanding. He deserves more than a handjob."

Jane pushed Evan onto his back. She knelt over him and took the tip of his cock in her mouth. She bobbed up and down taking a couple of inches of his dick into her mouth. Evan groaned,

"Ohh yeah, Jane. Thanks baby."

Jo glanced at Evan when she heard him speak. She saw Jane sucking his cock and smiled. Jimmy also looked over to see what the other couple was doing. He watched his sister swallow some of Evan's cock and run her hand up and down his shaft.

Evan reached between Jane's legs and rubbed her sex through her bathing suit. Evan found and concentrated on her nub of a clit. This time Jane did not object. She moaned,

"Ohh. Oh."

Jane opened her eyes. She saw Jimmy watching her. The twins maintained eye contact even as Evan came forcefully in her mouth.

"God! MMmmm ahhh." Evan called out as he orgasmed.

Jane felt the cum gush into her mouth. Some of it dribbled out. When Jimmy saw the cum dripping down his sister's chin, he came hard.

"Oh. Oh!" Jimmy moaned. His dick exploded. Jo stroked him as he fired off again and again.

After a brief recovery and clean up period, Jo announced.

"Guys, Evan and I have to go. We have a family meeting tonight. Jimmy, I had a great time. I hope I'll see you again soon." Jo kissed Jimmy.

Jo turned to Jane and said, "Thanks for giving me a second chance. See you at practice tomorrow."

Jo said to Evan. "Kiss that girl goodnight. She's something special."

Evan gave Jane another passionate kiss that left her head spinning. Jo and Evan dressed and left. The twins lay on the blanket thinking about their wonderful day. A bare breasted Jane reached out to her naked brother and they held hands.

Jane looked up and watched the pillow-like clouds drift across the blue sky. Jimmy rolled over on his side and looked at his sister. He studied her profile: the cute face, her firm tits with their dark brown erect nipples and the luxurious black fur on her lower abdomen. She was a pretty girl, no a beautiful woman. His dick grew hard and stretched out to her.

"Ah," Jane sighed happily. She turned to her brother and saw him looking lovingly at her.

"Great day, Huh?"

"Yes, sister. A great day."

Jane giggled and pointed to his erection and said,

"You'll have to handle that yourself since your girlfriend's gone home."

Jimmy looked down embarrassed at his hard-on. "Good grief," he told himself. "She's your sister."

"Ahh . . . I guess we better get dressed," he said out loud.

Jane stood, stretched and twisted her body. Her boobs jiggled in a delightful manner.

"Do I have too?" she laughed. "It's nice being this way feeling the warm sun on my skin."

Jimmy responded honestly, "When a woman is as beautiful as you, it is a pleasure to see her unclothed."

Jane was touched by his comment. She hugged him tight. The twins got dressed and headed home.

12