Twins: Sports, Sex & Trouble Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan stated the obvious, "I think I will choose to kiss my girlfriend."

Evan took his turn. The bottle stopped on Jimmy again.

Joan asked sarcastically, "Again? Is there something going on between you two that Jane and I should know about?"

Jane laughed. Jimmy said, "I guess I'll strip."

"Take it off, big boy, " Joan teased.

Jimmy turned away from them as he removed his pants and underwear. When he turned to face them, his limp dick was hidden behind his hands.

"Ah, ah. That's not allowed," Joan said shaking her index finger at him. "You have nothing to be ashamed of." Jo smiled lovingly.

Jimmy removed his hands. Jane could not stop herself she checked out her brother's flaccid penis. Jimmy caught her and they both blushed. Joan grabbed the bottle and gave it a spin. This time it pointed to Evan.

"So Evan what will it be this time, " Joan asked.

"Truth."

"Ok . . . Has a girl ever given you a fake phone number?"

"Well . . .yes." Evan said reluctantly."

Jane, jimmy and Joan laughed.

"Sorry man," Jimmy said. "We've all been there."

"You too?" Evan asked.

"Yeah. Once I met a girl at the beach. We spent the afternoon together. I bought her sodas, cotton candy, taffy and lunch. I spent a fortune. We planned to meet again. I called the number she had given me, but . . . "

The boys clicked beers over their shared experienced. Jimmy gave the bottle a spin. It stopped on Joan. Joan held up three fingers indicating she was selecting the 3rd option. Joan stood and her bare breasts jiggled.

"Jimmy, sit on the stone wall."

Joan pointed to a spot along the two foot high wall. She grabbed her seat cushion and tossed it on the ground by his feet. Joan's naked butt faced her friends at the table. She looked back at Jane and Evan and gave them a knowing wink. Then she looked up at Jimmy and said,

"I'm going to rock your world."

Joan swooped down and took his semi-hard dick in her mouth. She sloshed it around her oral cavity. She chewed on it like she was mad. How dare he present a soft cock to her when she was nude and on her knees in front of him.

Lucky for Jimmy Joan was just playing around. She switched gears and got down to some hot energetic cock sucking. Jane found herself breathing faster and her body warming as she watched the naked girl suck off her brother. Evan elbowed her and said,

"I'd like to see you like that."

"Huh?" Jane said. "You . . . you'd like to see me giving my brother a blowjob?"

"What? No. I meant I'd like to stand behind you while you're naked and bent over. Look at Jo's ass it's beautiful. You have a fantastic ass, seeing yours would be ten times hotter."

Jane smiled at Evan for his kind words. Then she gave Jo's bare ass a good look. It was tan all over. The butt was fit and firm. Jane could see Jo's anus, a dark brown crinkled circle. Of course Jane could easily see the thick lips of Jo's vagina. Jo shaved so all her goodies were on display. Jane could see Jo's shiny pink interior lips. Joan must be aroused. Jane certainly was. Jane could feel heat and moisture building up inside her sex. It caused her to squirm in her seat.

Jimmy groaned. "Oh God Jo. This is so good."

Jo suddenly stopped what she was doing. Her hand clamped down on the base of Jimmy's thick rod. She was not going to allow him to cum.

"Settle down, big boy. It's not time for you to cum. The night's still young."

Jo stood. She shoved her big breasts in his face and battered him with her fun bags. She then gave him a kiss on his forehead and returned to her seat at the table. Jimmy was all hot and bothered. His disappointed dick pulsed. It glistened, wet from Joan's saliva. Jimmy needed a few moments to gather himself.

"So where are we?" Jimmy asked sounding confused.

Everyone laughed. Jane spoke up,

"It's my turn."

Jane spun the bottle and it pointed to herself. She reached out to spin it again and then shrugged.

'I'm following Joan's example."

Jo giggled and asked, "Are you going to blow Jimmy too."

Jane stuck her tongue out at Joan and said,

"No. I'm choosing the strip option."

Jane pulled her top over her head and shimmied out of her skirt. Standing tall in her black bra and thong set, she popped her bra clasp and shrugged it off. Her tits bounced into view. Everyone looked her over. Jane could feel her nipples harden caused by the stares of her partners. She took a deep breath and then reached down and started rolling down her panties.

Evan said, "Wait. Would you mind turning around and doing that? Rumor has it you have a fantastic heart-shaped ass."

Evan smiled engagingly. He mouthed "Please". Jane thought about it. At first she was shocked, then she actually was flattered. She turned around. Jane bent over straight at the hip. She slowly pushed her underwear down to her ankles. She then paused and glanced back at the trio. All eyes were on her ass. Jane's face turned red as she imagined them studying her butt, looking at her asshole and searching her hairy crotch for a view of her pussy.

The funny thing was the longer Jane held that provocative position the more empowered she felt. She realized that her body was commanding everyone's undivided attention. Her embarrassment turned into pride and Jane felt good. She smiled at everyone and stayed bent over a few beats longer than necessary.

Evan saw her smile and clapped.

"Thanks babe. That was smoking hot," Evan said.

"Wow!" exclaimed Jimmy.

"Look at you . . . so sexy. It's always the quiet ones," Jo teased good-naturedly.

Evan said, "I feel kind of overdressed."

It was Evan's turn to spin the bottle. Instead of spinning it, he took the bottle and pointed it at himself.

"Oh look the bottle is pointing at me. I too will follow my beautiful cousin's lead and strip."

"Yeah cousin," Jo said. "It's about time you join us in our state of undress."

Jo smiled, reached over and ran her hand across his thigh. Soon Evan was naked. His heavy dick made its appearance. Jane gave him a sweet smile. Jimmy said,

"Welcome to our little nudist club."

Joan spun the bottle and it settled on Jimmy.

"Finally," he shouted.

"What will it be Jim?" Joan asked.

Jimmy wanted so badly to say "Have sex with you, Joan", but he was too timid. Instead he said,

"A kiss from my girlfriend."

"Oh are we boyfriend and girlfriend now?" Jo said in a teasing manner. She hopped up and sat on his lap. She brought his hand to her breasts and breathlessly said,

"Kiss me."

Jimmy and Joan kissed. Evan sang in his best Andrea Bocelli imitation.

"Bésame, bésame mucho

Como si fuera esta noche

La última vez"

Jimmy and Jo were still sharing spit when Jane sighed and said,

"Thank was beautiful. I love hearing you sing. What does it mean?"

Evan sang again. This time in English.

"Kiss me, kiss me more times

as if this beautiful night is

the very last time"

"Wow! What a beautiful song," Jane swooned.

Joan broke off the kiss. She stayed in Jimmy's arms. Jimmy continued to handle her ample bosom. Jo said,

"Sorry babe, you have to take a break from playing with my hooters. It's your spin Jimmy."

Jimmy reluctantly released her boob and spun. The bottle pointed to Jane.

Jane sang, "Bésame, bésame mucho."

She was not half bad. She went and kissed her brother. She kissed him on both cheeks. She also kissed Joan on the cheek as she sat in Jimmy's lap. Then Jane sat on Evan's lap and they kissed. His erection pressed into her ass.

"Aren't they cute," Jo said looking at the couple kiss.

Evan's hand gently caressed Jane's left breast. She moaned into his mouth registering her approval of his action. Jimmy watched his sister get groped. Then he turned Joan's face back to his and they kissed some more. They all kissed with passion. Jimmy fondled Jo's left breast.

After several minutes, the couples broke their kisses. They were all a little heated. Dicks were hard. Pussies were wet. Evan cleared his throat.

"Err. Um. So who's next?"

"My turn to spin," Jane responded.

Jane spun the bottle and it pointed to Joan's empty chair.

"I guess that still means me," Jo said. "I like the kissing theme we're on. I choose the kiss."

Jane wasn't nervous or concerned. Jane was expecting to receive the same style of causal kiss she had given her brother and Joan.

"Come here Jane," Jo said softly. Joan got off of Jimmy and stood.

Jo waved her hands signally Jane to stand in front of her. The naked girl stood in front of Jo. Jane's high beams were on. Her blunt nipples were fully erect due to the attention Evan had been giving her. The girls were about equal height. Jo leaned into Jane and kissed her chastely on the cheek. As she did so, their breasts touched. Their nipples dragged across one another. Both women felt a bolt of lightning strike their sex.

"Ahh," Jane sighed. Her nipples were so sensitive. They begged to be crushed. Jane found the light touch she received from the accidental touch of Jo's nipples so inadequate she wanted to scream. Jane's moan made her condition obvious to Joan. Joan planned on teasing her without mercy.

Joan brushed her lips across Jane's lips. Jane puckered searching for Joan's kiss, but it was not to be. Instead Jo kissed Jane's collarbone. Jane was hungering for more, more kisses and more contact. She pressed her breasts into Joan's fine pair and moaned unashamedly when Joan's lips found her neck.

"Oohhh."

Joan smiled. Her plan was working. Joan slid done Jane's chest dragging her soft lips across her target's body. Jo kissed Jane's breasts and then her nipples. The kisses lingered. Joan vacuumed an erect nipple into her mouth and she suckled Jane's tit. Jane's arms cradled Joan's head holding her desperately to her aching breasts.

The boys sat in their seats. They were mesmerized by what they saw. It was hot, really hot. They did not make a peep fearing that any noise might break the spell and end the erotic show.

"Mmmm," Jane moaned happily.

Joan switched to the other breasts and sucked on that nipple. Jane murmured quietly,

"Yes . . . yesss."

Joan almost laughed hearing the desperation in Jane's voice. She suddenly bit down on Jane's nipple. Jane screamed.

"Ouch!"

That exclamation was quickly followed by a cry of,

"Oh God!"

Jane had a small orgasm. Jane's body shuttered. A small flow escaped from her vagina. Joan recognized the signs of her climax. Her nose picked up the pungent smell emitted from Jane's vagina. Joan gently nuzzled Jane's breast as the young woman enjoyed from her climax. The girls held each other tight.

"Mission accomplished," Jo told herself. Moments later, she led Jane back to her seat. Jo circled the table and as she passed the fellows, Joan grabbed and squeezed their hard cocks. The boys appreciated the attention. They were extremely excited from watching the sexually charged girl-on-girl scene.

Joan let everyone stew for a few moments replaying in their minds what had just happened. It had affected them all. Then she said,

"Guys, I am enjoying the game. The next option for all of you is to perform a sexual act. Can I make a suggestion?"

"Sure," Jimmy responded. The other two nodded.

"Well, I'm feeling really close to all of you. I think we all feel the same. I'm mean . . . look how comfortable we are being naked together."

Everyone laughed and nodded in agreement with her statement.

"I want to share this with all of you. Jimmy, I love you"

"I love you too," Jimmy gushed.

Evan quickly spoke up, "Jane I've never met anyone like you. You make me so happy. I want to be with you and only you. I love you."

Jane started crying. She reached out to Evan and said,

"I'm so glad you said that. I feel the same way. Pay no attention to these silly tears. I'm happy, really happy. I love you too."

The couples embraced.

"Jimmy," Jo said," I want to take our relationship to a level I have never experienced before."

She lied and said, "What I am trying to say is I'm a virgin. Will you make me a woman tonight?"

"Yes. Umm . . . I am a virgin too," Jimmy said.

"So am I," Evan casually lied. "Jane I want the first time and every time I make love to be with you."

"Me too," Jane said softly. She smiled serenely. She could not imagine being happier or having a better boyfriend.

"God, it would be so great if we could all share that experience, "Joan said. "Jane, you feel like a sister to me and I know how close you are to your brother. Why don't we all lose are virginity together?"

12