Twins: Sports, Sex & Trouble Ch. 06

Story Info
Susie tells the sad story of her first time.
5.1k words
4.43
30.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18.

Jimmy heard his sister moving about in the bathroom they shared. He glanced at the clock and thought,

"It's early. I can catch a little more shut-eye."

Fifteen minutes later, Jimmy got up. He was wearing his normal sleeping attire, a pair of boxers. He yawned, stretched and scratched his balls as he made his way into the joint bathroom. He banged the door open and headed to the toilet.

"Oh, sorry sis. I heard you in here earlier. I thought you'd be done by now. I'll leave . . . "

Jane was naked. She was standing in front of the mirror brushing her hair. She made no attempt to cover herself. She giggled and said,

"No problem. Come on in. I was just leaving. I guess I lost my sense of modesty along with my virginity last night."

Jimmy stood there looking at her thinking "My God, she's beautiful."

Jane saw his gaze and said, "Does my nakedness bother you? After last night, it seems kind of silly to worry about covering up."

"No ... No, you're right" Jimmy said with a nervous stutter. His mind was saying "If you never wore clothes again that would be wonderful." He did not have the nerve to say that out loud.

Jane studied her reflection. She turned and appraised her body from different angles. Her breasts were firm. Her hard dark nipples tilted towards the ceiling. Her big black bush was shining and fluffy.

"Do I look different?"

Jimmy checked: Great ass, long sexy legs and fun breasts. Yeap, still a very pretty girl. He stammered,

"Ah, ah . . . You look great. . . Beautiful."

"I wasn't fishing for compliments. Yesterday I was a girl. Today I'm a woman. Does it show?"

Jimmy walked over beside her and said, "Last night was quite a night for both of us. Yes, I see a difference. It's in your eyes and in your bearing."

Jimmy's cock had been getting hard from the moment he saw his sister naked. His erection had pitched a tent in his boxers.

Jane noticed his hard-on. Playfully she reached out and slapped it saying,

"I see your equipment is still in good working order. I'm a little sore from last night's adventure."

"Hey, take it easy on the big fellow. I hope to be using it again soon."

Jane turned to go to her bedroom.

"Good luck with your game."

"Thanks. You too sis."

^^^

On the first play from scrimmage, Jimmy ran a go route on a 'play action' play. The safety saw the activity in the backfield and stepped up to defend against the run. He discounted Jimmy's sprint off the line as a diversion. Jimmy ran at the cornerback and then cut inside running a post route. He was able to get behind the safety.

His quarterback pulled the ball out of the belly of the running back and hurled a deep pass to Jimmy. Jimmy would have scored a touchdown if the throw had caught him in stride. He had to stop and wait for the ball. He still managed to get a 40 yard completion out of it before the free safety tackled him.

On the next play, Jimmy again sprinted off the line. This time the safety hung back. He was not going to allow Jimmy to get behind him again. On this play the quarterback gave the ball to the running back. Since the safeties had backpedaled worried about another pass play, they were slow to support the run. When the running back broke through the defensive line untouched, he was able to scamper 20 yards in for a score.

The rest of the game was like that. Jimmy and his team made plays and scored often. The other team too often made the wrong read. In general the opposing team played poorly. Jimmy's team won the scrimmage 42 – 0 even though none of the starters on Jimmy's team played in the second half.

Jane on the other hand was not having a great game. She started on the striker line along with Sam and Joan. The three of them were not able to put much pressure on the opposing squad in the first half of play. Jane felt like she was missing her top gear. A pain in her belly prevented her from reaching her top speed. She should have blown right passed her defender, but whenever she reached for that extra burst of speed a severe pain in her abdomen caused her to back off.

At halftime the teams had played to a scoreless tie. Coach Troutman was haranguing the team,

"What's the matter with you gals? Where's the movement? Where is our speed? You are moving around like you have a stick up your ass."

Joan elbowed Jane and whispered, "Did you get a stick up your ass last night? I only remember a big cock in my pussy."

Jane guffawed. She couldn't believe Jo was saying such things in the middle of a game.

"Wilson, Lyon, do either of you have something to add?" Troutman said irritated.

"No madam," the girls said in unison.

The coach was pissed. She wondered if anyone was taking this scrimmage seriously. She ended her speech this way.

"This game is still yours to win. Get out there and play to your capabilities!"

The team cheered in respond to the coach's challenge.

At the start of the second half, Jo nudged the ball forward towards Samantha. Sam made a crisp heel pass backwards to Emma. Emma hit a one touch pass to Jane who was running along the right sideline. Their quick execution gave the Taft squad an advantage.

Jane controlled the ball and ran past the midfielder on her side. The sweeper came over to challenge her. Sam and Jo were sprinting towards the goal in their quadrants. The defensive middies gave chase. Jane faked a pass to Jo in the middle of the field and turned on the jets as she cut to the right corner. She eluded the sweeper.

The last line of defense for the other team was their three fullbacks. When the fullback nearest Jane when out to play her, Jane slipped a pass between her legs to Jo who was running full speed down the center of the field. Jane's pass was perfect. Jo struck the ball hard re-directing Jane's pass inside the right goal post. Jo's rocket of a shot grazed the goalpost and ricocheted in for a score.

The jubilation Jane's team felt did not last long. On the ensuing possession. Two of the Taft defenders ran into one another knocking both to the ground. The opposing team got off a quick shot on goal and scored tying the game.

On their next start, the Taft team lined up the same as before. Jane drew special attention this time and a defender was in her face. Just like last time, Jo nudged the ball forward to Sam. Again Sam made a backwards heel pass to Emma in the center of the field. Jane attempted to make her run down the right sideline; however, a defender shadowed her, obstructing her.

Emma looked to Jane, but quickly passed directly to her left to Giselle. Giselle had two options. The first option was Jo running on angle that would bring her in front of Giselle. The other option was a pass to Charlotte. Charlotte was playing wide on the left side. If the defenders move inside to cover Jo, Giselle was supposed to make deep pass into the left corner to Charlotte. The defender did cover Jo. Giselle made the read and she made the pass into the left corner.

Charlotte was able to catch up to the ball. She had Jo crashing the left post and Sam in the middle of the field. Emma trailed in the center of the field. Charlotte was blocked by her defender. She attempted a pass to Jo. Their sweeper intercepted the pass. However her clearing attempt went to Emma. Emma played the ball cross field towards Jane. Jane drove towards the goal. When the fullbacks came her way she passed inside to Sam. Sam lofted a shot on goal. The ball hit a fullback in the chest and it careened towards Jane.

Jane wasn't sure she could get to the ball. It was a fast moving line drive five feet off the ground. Jane sprinted, jumped and executed a scissor kick to reach the ball. Her left foot connected. She wasn't able to direct the shot, but the shot was off so quickly and she was able to pound the ball so hard that the goalkeeper didn't have a pray of blocking the shot.

Jane landed hard on her back. The wind was knocked out of her. She only realized she had score when her teammates surrounded her smiling, jumping for joy and shouting "GOAL!" She was mobbed by her squad and pinned to the ground.

The referee allowed them a moment to enjoy the spectacular score. He then broke up the celebration. The referee came up to Jane and said,

"Number 44 you are bleeding. You must remove yourself from the field. Tend to your injury and change your shorts if you want to re-enter the game or you can have a substitute player take your place."

Jane looked down and saw blood on her soccer uniform and some on her thigh. The referee escorted her off the field. He explained the options to Coach Troutman. The coach said,

"Millie, you're in in place of Wilson."

Coach Troutman tuned to Jane an asked,

"How do you feel?"

"My stomach hurts."

The coach nodded and then shouted, "Susie! Susie! Where's the damn trainer?"

Susie came running over. She was a senior who hoped to go to medical school. She volunteered as the trainer for the girls' soccer team.

"Susie, take Wilson to the locker- room and do what you can do. Let me know immediately if it's anything serious.

Susie nodded. She grabbed Jane by the elbow and led her off the field.

"Where does it hurt?"

"My stomach hurts. The pain is worst when I exert myself – run fast or kick the ball really hard."

"Did you get hit or kicked?"

"No."

When they were in the locker-room Susie said,

"Remove your shorts and underwear."

Susie turned away giving Jane some sense of privacy. When she turned back, Jane was standing there bottomless. Her big black bush was on display.

"Wow! You have thick beautiful hair everywhere. I'm so jealous. I hate my hair. It's thin, limp and mousy brown. Oh well, sit on the edge of the table and let's see where this blood is coming from."

Jane hopped up on the table. Susie snapped on a pair of latex gloves and examined her. She washed the dried blood off her thighs. She did not find a wound.

"I don't see any cuts or abrasions. Maybe the blood is related to your menstrual cycle. When is your period due?"

"I just had it last week."

"Are you pretty regular? Is spotting an issue for you?"

"My periods are regular and no I don't generally have issues with spotting."

"Okay. Have you had rough or vigorous sex recently?"

Jane blushed red. She said,

"Well, I . . . I lost my virginity last night."

"Ah. That could be it. You should see an ob/gyn and have an exam. Do you have one?"

"No. My Dad's is a Colonel in the military. I go to the base clinic when I'm sick. I've never been to a gynecologist."

"I'm sure they have one. You should get an appointment."

"Ah . . . .Look. Things are different in the military. If I go in to the clinic, even though I am eighteen they will notify my dad. It's just the way it is."

"So you don't what your father getting a call saying his daughter just had her cherry popped?" Susie said with a laugh.

"Would you?"

"No way," Susie answered. She paused before saying, " My grandfather is an ob/gyn doctor. I have been helping out in his office for a couple of years. I'm planning to become a gynecologist. If you want I could take a look."

"Would you? That would be great."

"Did it hurt a lot when you did it?"

"I thought I was going to die! I screamed bloody hell when he broke my hymen. But after a while I guess I adjusted. I came. He came . . . it was wonderful."

Susie was curious. She asked, "How big was he?"

Jane beamed recalling Evan's hard cock. She held her hands out about six inches apart and said with glee,

"It was as thick as your wrist."

Susie was a small woman. She was barely five feet tall and one hundred pounds so her wrist's was not that big, but still it was a good two to two and a half inches in diameter. Susie whistled "Pheero" signifying that she was impressed.

"Good for you. Did you have safe sex? Who was the lucky guy if you don't mind me asking?"

"It was Evan Lyon and he wore a condom."

"So you like the handsome bad boy type?" Susie teased.

Jane looked at Suzie quizzically thinking "Evan, a bad boy? He has been so sweet and kind to me". Susie said,

"Okay, let's get started. Put your heels on the edge of the table and spread you knees."

Jane assumed the position. Oddly she felt comfortable with Susie which is saying a lot since she was bearing her most private parts to this girl. Susie put on a miner's light. Susie gently explored Jane's vagina with her gloved hand. She had to wade through the thick pubic hair to do so.

"I don't see any problems on the outside. I'm going to slide a finger or two inside you. Okay?"

"O.K.," Jane answered bracing herself.

Susie inserted two slender lubricated fingers. She pulled Jane's labia apart and checked for tears and cuts.

"Try to relax. You should consider yourself lucky. I have exams like this done by my grandfather. The whole time he has his fingers up my twat, he's talking about my cousin's birthday party or how much I resemble my Aunt Betty. The first time I assisted him, the patient was my own mother."

Jane laughed and did relax and said, "God that would be awful."

"Yes it was. As he is feeling around inside of me, he commented on how well I lubricate and how that will make sex pleasurable for me."

"Wow! That must have been so embarrassing."

"Jane, your outer lips look normal. I can see the remaining pieces of your hymen. It's pretty much gone. That's okay. It's the price you pay to become a woman. I'm going to go in a little deeper. I 'll go slowly."

Susie pushed her fingers in further. She ran them around the wall of Jane's vagina.

"Ou . . . ouch," Jane yelped.

"Sorry just a like bit more okay?"

Jane groaned and tried to ignore the pain. Susie ended the exam and removed her fingers.

"Jane, going to a real doctor is still a good idea especially if the pain continues. I've seen my grandpa do these exams and I have done them. To me your vagina feels ok. You are reacting like you have a small tear in your wall. This is not unusual. It can happen to anyone. The common causes include lack of lubrication. You madam, weep like a widow so that's not likely your problem."

Jane blushed. She had felt herself getting wet while Susie's fingers were in her. She had hoped that Susie wouldn't notice.

"It could have been you weren't ready to receive him. Your vagina will expand in length and width if given time and stimulation. This also happens if you have vigorous or rough sex, a lot of sex or he has a big penis. Evan could have done the damaged with his fingers if he wasn't careful."

Susie paused to let Jane absorb this information. Then she added,

"And of course, having your hymen destroyed hurts like a bitch and can bleed. If I had to guess, I'd say losing your virginity was tough on you and you bleed today because you're not recovered from that trauma.

Jane said, "I was scared, tense and obviously not used to have a big hard cock shoved up my pussy so any sex was rough sex to me."

"Grandpa always tells the women who get a small tear to let their vaginas heal for 2-3 days. No intercourse. If the pain or bleeding continues go see a doctor. And . . ."

Susie rubbed her thumb over Jane's clit. An unexpected jolt of electricity shocked Jane's cunt eliciting a cry of surprise.

"Woo!"

"Gramps says he knows these exams are difficult and embarrassing. He thought they should end on a happier note so he rubs my clit like that. Either that or he slips a lubricated digit up my keister. He calls it his change of pace move."

"Your Grandfather sound like quite a character. Thanks for looking me over. And thanks for not sticking a finger in my butt. I will take it easy for a couple of days."

Jane hopped off the table and gather up her blood clothes and her cleats.

"I'm not putting these messy things back on."

Jane stuffed the shoes and clothes into her gym back. She wrapped a towel around herself.

Susie said, "While we wait for the game to end, let me tell you about my first time. Now there's a cautionary tale. It should be published in the school paper as a warning of what not to do. I got the notion in my head when I turned eighteen that I should lose my virginity. I did not want to enter college, you know, inexperienced. Well, as you can see I'm rather plain looking. I have drab hair and an underdeveloped body. No surprise I don't date much."

Jane's heart broke for the girl. She wanted to say "You're pretty. Don't be so hard on yourself" but everything Susan said was true. Susan didn't have nice hair, big luscious lips or large soulful eyes. Her figure was totally without curves. She resembled a bean pole.

"My older brother has a friend named Jake that I had a crush on. I decided to seduce Jake. Jake and my brother hang out in our basement watching sports and drinking beer, usually a lot of beer. So one night I joined them after they had a few drinks. My charming brother threw an empty beer can at me and told me to leave."

"I said wanted to watch the game. He knew that was bullshit because I don't like baseball. He told me to take off my shirt and show them my tits if I wanted to stay."

"My brother's a real asshole. He's always making derogatory remarks about my boobs or my looks. He walks into my room when I'm dressing or into the bathroom while I'm showering. He's seen me naked so many times I cannot guess the number. He will pinch my boobs or ass even in front of my parents. All they do is tell him to knock it off."

"I kind of expected this type of demand. I pulled my top off."

Susan paused her story and pulled up her shirt and undershirt. She was not wearing a bra. She showed Jane her little boobs.

"My brother taunts and torments me over my boobs. As you can see I got a slim helping of tits and a double portion of nipples."

Susan was small breasted. She was an AA or at most an A cup. Her nipples were a dark rose color and they were long. Susan pulled and pinched on a nipple making it erect and even longer.

"My nipples are generally half an inch long. When erect, they are one inch long."

Susan turned giving Jane a look at her profile.

"See I have more nipple than I have boob. My breasts are so small I don't bother to wear a bra. I do have to wear multiple shirts to hide my big nipples," Susan said with a sad shrug. She pulled her shirts back down and continued.

"Back to the story, my brother laughed and joked with Jake about my puny breasts and oversized nipples. I sat there and took it. I was hoping my brother got so drunk he would fall asleep and then I could make my move on Jake. My brother finally did nod off. I joined Jake on the couch and rubbed his cock and kissed him. He's drunk, but I got him excited."

"He asked me if I want to fuck. I said yes and got naked. I'm trying to look hot with my little chest and newly shaved vagina. Jake and I kissed once or twice and he's ready to mount me. I've prepared for this the best I could. I'm on the pill. I had a bottle of lube."

"Jake positioned me on my back with my knees on his shoulders. He pulled his pants down and I get my first look at the cock that is going to make me a woman. It's an unimpressive four inches long and as thick as a roll of dimes. "

"He started poking it into my dry vagina. I got him to stop and asked that he put the lubrication on us both since this is my first time. He slapped some on his dick and squirted the rest on me. Now I've got lube everywhere, my pussy, my ass and my legs. Jake grabbed his dick and drove into me hard. He sank two inches of his little penis into my ass."

"I screamed. He's kept on thrusting. It took me a while to convince him he's in the wrong whole. Finally he pulled out. Quickly, he shoved his pencil into my pussy. I screamed again because he broke my hymen. He just soldiered on driving his little prick in and out of me. Thankfully he did not last long."

12