Twins: Sports, Sex & Trouble Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that said, Evan speared her pussy. He forced his way inside her. His return stroke showed blood on his dick and he liked it. He began fucking her hard.

^^^

George's spunk was dripping out of Joan as she lay resting on the bench. Her uncle, Adam, sat beside her. He tousled her blonde hair with one hand and roughly tweaked a stiff nipple with the other.

"Ouch!" Jo exclaimed. She grabbed her boob and masseused it gently rubbing the soreness away.

They had a prickly relationship. Jo didn't know why, but he was often short and unfriendly towards her. She found him selfish, brutish and insincere. She didn't like her mother's brother and he didn't like her.

"Hey gorgeous," Adam called out. " Oh sorry, was that too much?" He snickered knowing that he had hurt her by pinching her nipple so hard.

Wearily Joan said, "Hello Uncle. If you're a looking for a 'Buttered Bum' or a 'Buttered Muffin' I can satisfy you."

"Buttered?"

Jo explained, "My pussy and my ass have cum in them. I've read some guys like to fuck a girl who has been recently fucked by another fellow. The term they used was a "Buttered" woman."

"I see. Since your grandfather organized this mandatory gang bang, a 'buttered' something is my only choice."

Adam lifted her leg to get a better look at her private parts. Her asshole was gaping and her pussy was red from use and glistening from her past partner's deposit.

"Do you mind if I sample each?"

Joan gave him an "I don't care" shrug. She was only going through the motions with him because she had to. He could read her lack of interest in having sex with him.

"Suck my dick, sweetie."

Adam presented his dick. Jo took it in her mouth. As she gave him head he said,

"Do you like the taste? My prick just came out of your mother's cunt."

Joan knew he said this just to get a raise out of her. Who knew if what he said was true. She wasn't going to let him get under her skin. She released him and calmly said,

"My mother has a wonderful pussy. Her essence almost makes sucking your thin dick bearable."

Adam grumbled. He brought his arm back as if to strike her. He thought better of doing it in such a public setting. Instead he lifted both her legs until her knees were beside her ears. He rested his cock on her slick pussy. He pulled back and he drove forcefully into her. At the last second, he changed his trajectory.

"Oh!" Joan exhaled in pain. She was caught by surprise when the cock he was using as a weapon penetrated her ass instead of her pussy.

"You know you could give a girl a little warning," Jo complained.

Adam drove the rest of his hard cock into her nether hole. He ignored her protest and fucked her in a rough manner.

"You stuck up bitch. You're such a cock tease with your tight outfits and short skirts. I relish these moments when I get to fuck the shit out of you and you can't refuse."

Joan remained silent. She gritted her teeth and put up with his verbal and physical abuse because Adam was correct. Her grandfather would punish her severely if she didn't participate in this "love in". She had no choice, but to acquiesce to his attitude and his prick. However, that didn't mean she had to like it. Joan yawned loudly as he sawed in and out of her.

"You bitch! I'll show you!" Adam said.

He re-doubled his efforts, but to no avail. Jo had been fucked so many times already what was one more asshole in her asshole. Adam came still cursing her under his breathe. Sweaty and angry, he pulled his spent dick out of her ass.

"Another round Uncle?" Jo asked brightly looking at his flaccid penis.

"Errr!!!" Adam couldn't find words to express his anger. He walked away clinching his fists and picturing the things he would do to Joan when he got the chance.

^^^

Evan drove his cock hard and deep into his Aunt. He reached around and played with her heavy, sagging tits. They drooped a good six inches away from her chest. He groped them for fun. He found them amusing. However, they were not the reason he had chosen to have sex with her. It was the blood.

Eve's pussy and thighs were now covered in menstrual blood. Evan would have preferred arterial blood, but that option was not available to him today. As he stroked his bloody sex partner he remembered Stephanie. His dick got harder just thinking of her.

Stephanie had the misfortune of being selected the homecoming queen for the Junior class last year. The bright, pretty, friendly girl beat out Joan Lyon. Joan was livid. She enlisted Evan's help to make the lovely girl pay for her mistake.

Jo and Evan kidnapped Stephanie and did a number of bad things to her. At the end of the evening, Evan was fucking her like he was fucking Aunt Eve right now, doggie style with blood everywhere. Stephanie did not survive. Evan was re-living it now. He humped Eve harder, faster and then he exploded in her. Evan smiled remembering how he had so much blood on his body that night he had to wash in the river after his adventure with Stephanie.

^^^

"S'up".

"Hello, Cisco. Hello, Cyrus," Joan said.

Two long hair, skinny dudes walked up to Joan. The brothers were chain-smoking, dirt bike riding, twenty something year olds. They lived in the woods growing marijuana for Abraham. The others at "The Colony" rarely saw them. The boys preferred the wilderness.

They never had much to say. Jo wasn't even sure Cyrus could talk. The duo were always a woman's last partner at these 'love-ins'. They worked in tandem to make sure the ceremony ended on a high note.

"How have you boys been?"

"K."

Joan reached out and stroked Cisco long dick. It curved up sharply. She struggled to wrap her other hand around Cyrus' thick cock. His dick was shorter and thicker than his brother's. His triangular shaped penis was narrow at the tip and it flared out as it got closer to his body.

"I'm guessing it's the usual for you two?" Jo asked.

The boys nodded. Joan stood and Cyrus sat on the edge of the bench. Jo licked his cock up and down wetting it as best she could. Jo turned about and sat slowly on Cyrus. As she cautiously lowered herself, Cyrus guided his butt plug of a cock into her anus. The thin head popped in easily. The bulky shaft was another matter. They took it slow. It slide in eventually.

"Good God! Cyrus. You really know how to fill a girl up," Jo commented. She was not surprised when she got no response.

Cyrus reclined and pulled Jo down with him. His brother stepped in between Joan's legs and instead of saying "Ready?" he just tapped his dick against her sex.

"Okay. I'm as ready as I ever will be."

Cisco steered his prick into Jo's pussy.

"Easy does it please," Joan requested.

Cisco pushed his cock in slowly giving Jo time to adjust to the double penetration.

"Shoo," Jo exhaled loudly as her second hole was filled.

The brothers started rocking in and out. Joan didn't move. She was overwhelmed by sensations. Her brain was bombarded by electrical signals of pleasure from her ass and her pussy. The brothers increased the pace. Cisco's long, curving cock rubbed her G-spots. Cyrus's thick dick filled her ass and stretched her sphincter.

"Mmmm. Oh yea," Joan cooed.

Just when Jo thought every nerve in her body was already registering pleasure, Cyrus reached up and grabbed her boobs. He pinched her nipples in a good way. Cisco reached down and flicked his finger across her clit.

"Oh God! Yes," Jo cried out.

The boys continued their pleasure inducing actions. Cisco had a finger circling her clit while his cock reached places in her pussy that normal males did not, could not. Cyrus filled her ass. His width stretched it to its limit. His hands played her breasts and nipples to perfection. Joan was building towards a big orgasm.

"Oh . . . Oohh . . . Oh God . . . Oh God! OH GOD!!!"

Joan screamed as she climaxed. The skinny duo continued their assault and Joan orgasmed a second time when the boys filled her bowels with ropes of warm cum.

Abraham heard Joan's cries of bliss and shot his load into Sarah, Joan's mother and his daughter. He shouted,

"Ugh . . . Oh God! We thank thee!"

Joan was never so full of cock and cum. Funny, she never felt so empty.

12