Twins: Sports, Sex & Trouble Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy looked down to see his sister's nose in his pubes. Jane looked up at Jimmy in triumph. Her eyes shined bright. She was pleased with herself. Jimmy leaned forward and slipped his hands underneath Jane's bra. His hands gripped her soft tits. He began fucking her throat. He started with small movements and then he worked up to regular fucking. Jane gasped for air each time he pulled out of her throat.

Suddenly Jimmy was overwhelmed by the experience. Jane's deep throating felt fantastic. The sight was incredible too. It was so hot to see his cock buried in his sister's' throat. His cock spasmed and then exploded. His sperm shot down Jane's throat straight into her stomach.

"Oh Jane," Jimmy cried out. His voice was full of love and desire. His fingers found her nipples and crushed them. Jane felt a bolt of electricity shoot from her chest to her damp pussy.

For Jane the sensation in her throat was weird. She knew he was cumming. She felt his dick pulsating. She had experienced that before, but this time she was not inundated with his ejaculate. Jimmy came hard and for a long time. Or maybe it only seemed like a long time to the girl who was unable to breathe. Her eyes got big. She got scared and pulled off him. Jimmy's last blast of cum landed on her face as she retreated.

The trio was quiet. Jane gulped air. She was not hurt, but confused like the rest of them. They all wondered had they gone too far? Susie wiped Jimmy's sperm off Jane's cheek. Jimmy stared at Jane. He wondered "Would she be angry at him? Was cumming unacceptable? Did this change their training exercise into a real sexual encounter?"

The seconds passed slowly. Jimmy's cock deflated. Susie and Jimmy were quiet waited on Jane's response.

"Wow. That was intense. I enjoyed getting Jimmy off way too much, " Jane thought chastising herself. She found the experience totally sexual. It was fun, empowering and erotic. She experienced exactly the emotions towards Jimmy that she had been trying to avoid. She was not ready to publicly admit or confess these feelings. She re-grouped and told herself "I can't let on that I enjoyed that. I'll make a joke of it".

"Well, that was more than I expected," Jane said. She laughed pretending to be chagrinned. She added,

"One of the hazards of using a real guy . . . So Susie any critique?"

"Ah . . . No. Wow. You nailed it and you handled his orgasm just fine."

"So you'll sign off on my certificate?"

Susie was confused. Jane was handling the "my brother came in me" better than she had expected. Then she thought "If she's okay with it, who am I to judge?"

Susie said, "Yes. I pronounce you one cool cock-sucking, deep-throating bitch."

The girls exchanged a 'high 5'. Susie looked to Jimmy to see how he was handling it. Jimmy felt bad. He had let his passion run loose. He had lost control. He had just face fucked his sister!

Jimmy was relieved to see that his sister was not mad at him. He wiped the nervous sweat off his brow and tried to pretend it all was an accident.

"Sorry sis. I got caught up in the moment. It felt so good. I apologize for cumming . . ."

"No problem. We're still good."

Susie found the situation too awkward . She announced,"Hey guys, I've got to get home . . . homework. Thanks for dinner."

The twins separated after Susie left. They each needed to be alone with their thoughts. Jimmy was upset with himself for letting his sexual feelings for Jane emerge and gain control of his actions. Jane berated herself. She told herself, "I was foolish to think that I could handle such a situation".

^^^

At 10:00 p.m. Jane knocked on her brother's door.

"Jimmy, I'm going to bed. Can you put the medicine on my cuts?"

Jimmy and Jane were quiet and distant as he tended her wounds. There was no horseplay or shared longing looks. It was strictly business. They slept in their own beds that night.

Alone in his bed Jimmy castigated himself for acting on his sexual desire for Jane.

Jane too had trouble going to sleep. She re-played in her mind what had happened. She concluded that her biggest mistake was not being honest about her feelings. It had been an error to allow herself to be in a sexual situation involving her brother. She should have known that her deep-seated desire for Jimmy would emerge. Whatever it was, call it need, love or lust, it was too powerful a force to be suppressed.

12