Twins: Sports, Sex & Trouble Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Jane," Joan said. "Your brother played it cool. We never suspected he set us up to flash the delivery guy. Let's hope it's not some old dude who has a coronary from seeing your delicious boobs."

Joan linked arms with Jane and pulled her to the door. Jane opened it hesitantly. A skinny, geeky high-school kid said, "Hello. $22.50 plea. . ." He broke off mid-word upon seeing the two nude beauties in front of him. He looked them both up and down and then did it again slowly. His cheeks flushed a deep red.

Joan giggled and grabbed the pizza boxes. Jane held out the cash and said, "Keep the change." Jane was deeply embarrassed. Her face was as red as a ripe tomato.

The guy looked up at Jane's face and said, "Thanks . . . Jane. Jane, are you playing Truth or Dare?"

Jane turned and ran. Joan laughed at her. She answered him saying, "Yes, something like that." Then she closed the door.

"Oh my God! That was Steven Primakov. He's my biology class!" Jane screamed.

Jimmy said, "Ah that explains why he was studying your naked bodies so intently . . . true scientific curiosity."

Jane pounded her brother's chest with her balled up fists. "You bastard!"

Joan and Jimmy laughed at her embarrassment. Jane's heart was beating a mile a minute. She was embarrassed, but she also was exhilarated. Adrenaline rushed through her veins. She wouldn't admit it, but flashing the pizza guy had been fun.

They ate dinner and then watched TV. They all remained naked. Jimmy was hard on and off that night. It depended upon how interesting the show was. If the show did not capture his interest the naked females in the room would and his cock inflated.

When one of the shows finished, Jimmy said, "How about dessert?"

"Sure," Joan said.

She grabbed Jane and the girls went into the kitchen. Joan said, "Do you have a can of whipped cream?"

"I think so." Jane pulled one out of the refrigerator.

"Let's prank Jimmy."

"Yes!" Jane answered excited. Joan explained what she had in mind. Joan walked into the family room carrying a blue cake container. Jane had her hands behind her back.

Jane asked Jimmy, "Would you like dessert?"

"Yes."

Jane and Joan quickly turned around. They had whip cream in the shape of letters on their butts.

Jane's butt had "KM". The letter "A" and an exclamation point was on Joan's ass. Jimmy stared at their behinds. He didn't understand. He said, "What this? K M A?"

Together the girls shouted, "If you want dessert, you can Kiss My Ass!" They shook their cabooses in his face.

"Okay that works for me," Jimmy said. He reached out and grabbed Jane. He pulled her to him and kissed her ass. His then licked the whipped cream off his sister's butt. Jane giggled, "That tickles!"

When he had licked her clean he turned to Joan. "Come here you." He grabbed her by the hips and brought her butt to his face. He leisurely ran his tongue across her fine derriere enjoying touching her flesh and eating the whipped cream. He dipped his tongue into her butt crack.

Jane had the spray can. She squirted whipped cream on Joan's nipples, belly button and she put a dash above her vagina. She playfully said, "Jimmy you didn't get it all."

Jimmy spun Joan around and devoured the whipped cream on the front of her body. He started on her tits. He licked and sucked her tits clearing away the cream there. He spent more time than necessary. Joan did not complain about the thorough job he was doing.

After Jimmy had polished her nipples to tight peaks, he swiped his tongue quickly across her stomach. Then he said, "This next stash is probably going to take a bit of time to clear."

The girls giggled. Joan said, "Ah huh. Be thorough."

Joan spread her legs. Jimmy went straight to her gash ignoring the whipped cream. He licked her well especially her clitoris.

Jane said, "I think Jimmy's figured out how he can make Joan cream."

"Your turn, bitch," Joan said. She grabbed the whip cream can and sprayed a strip across Jane's breasts. Then she put the can in between Jane's legs, pointed it up and let loose at large amount.

"Ah," Jane screamed. "That's cold!" The pressurized air and cream flew up and into Jane's lady parts.

"I'll fix that," Jimmy said with a big smile. He grabbed his sister and placed her on the sofa. He dove between her legs lapping at her cunt and the cream. Jane giggled at first, then was quiet and after a minute or two moaned, "Mmmmm. Yeah, eat that cream."

Joan sat on the sofa beside Jane and said, "I'll handle the cream up here." Joan licked the cream off Jane's chest and then settled in sucking and playing with Jane's nipples. Jane's moans increased in volume and frequency.

"Oh. Ohhh. Please don't stop you guys!" she begged.

Moments later Jane shouted, "Yes. Oh my! Yes. Yes. YES!" Jane hips flew off the sofa. Her legs clamped around Jimmy's head. She came hard and rode a wave of splendid pleasure.

Joan smiled happy for her friend. Jimmy licked his lips getting one last taste of his sister's delicious pussy.

Joan and Jimmy sat beside Jane on the couch waiting for her to recover. Then Joan said, "Jane, it's only fair that we get dessert too." Joan grabbed the can of whipped cream and sprayed it on Jimmy's engorged junk.

"Hey!" he said as the cool fluffy mixture filled his crotch. Joan leaned over and licked Jimmy's hard-on.

Jimmy smiled and said, "Oh yes. It's only fair you have some dessert too."

"I love boy cream," Joan said in a sexy voice before she took his cock in her mouth. She dazzled him with her talented tongue and mouth. After a few minutes Joan pulled off him. She said, "Jane, can you show me your special technique? I've heard you can deep throat."

Jane wondered where she had heard that. "Ah sure. Susie taught me. You need to keep your body relaxed and when you feel the tip of his dick at the back of your throat swallow repeatedly like you are taking some big pills."

"I think I understand. Can you show me? With Jimmy?"

Jimmy looked on anxiously. He loved being in Jane's throat. Jane looked at the two of them. They were both eager to have her do it. She trusted them. "Okay. It's easiest if I have my head like this."

Jane reclined on the sofa. She put the back of her legs against the upright part of the sofa. Her feet hung over the back. She let her head hang off the seat cushions. Her legs were splayed and everyone could see her pink pussy. It was flushed due to her recent orgasm. It glistened, still wet with her vaginal juices. Her tits rolled off her chest to her sides. The nipples here fully hard. With bright, happy eyes she said, "Come to me Jimmy."

Eagerly Jimmy brought his cock to his sister's upside down face. She licked him a bit and took him into her mouth to wet his cock and then she said, "I'm ready."

Jimmy again inserted his cock into her mouth. He gently moved it in and out. His strokes got longer and soon he was slipping into her throat.

"That's so cool, Jane," Joan said impressed. "How does it feel to you Jimmy?" Joan asked.

"Super. All head is great. You give a fantastic blowjob, but there is something special about deep-throating."

Joan stood behind him. She pressed her big tits into his back. She put her hands on his chest and felt his muscles. Her hips began to move in rhythm with his. She imagined that she was fucking Jane. This went on for only a few minutes before Jimmy cried out.

"Oh Jane! I'm cumming . . . I'm cumming!"

He shot his load down his sister's throat. She took it all gleefully.

^^^

The next morning, Thursday, they all went to school. Jimmy and Jane were in a good mood. They each felt they were growing closer to one another. Everyone at school welcomed Jimmy and Jane back. Jane got a lot of compliments on her new hair style.

Jane was a little stiff at practice, but by the end she was her old self.

The football coach was glad to see Jimmy at practice. He had worried that the talented player would miss the first game of the season and it was against a tough opponent.

Susie was busy at soccer practice. She had some skinned knees and a twisted ankle to deal with. She and Jane talked briefly, and Jane invited her over for dinner.

^^^

When Jimmy was firing up the grill, Jane reminded him, "Jimmy, cook an extra hamburger or two. Susie is joining us for dinner."

The doorbell rang. Joan called out, "I'll get it."

"Hello, Susie. Come in. We are all in the kitchen."

Susie was surprised to see Joan there. She asked, "Joan, are you and Jane working out a strategy for tomorrow's game?" What she really wanted to know, but was afraid to ask was "Are you dating Jimmy again?"

Jane piped up. "No Susie. Joan has moved in with us. She had a family issue."

"I left "The Colony". Jimmy and Jane were kind enough to let me stay here."

"Oh," Susie said with some concern. She was thinking, "Great! With her around I'll never get a chance to hook up with Jimmy."

Jimmy walked over, picked Susie up, gave her a big hug and them gave her a big kiss on the mouth. Susie was seeing stars it was such a nice kiss. He said, "How's my favorite doctor?"

"Wow! She's . . . I'm feeling pretty good now."

Everyone laughed. Jane gave Susie a smooch and a welcoming hug after Jimmy put the little girl down. The teenagers enjoyed their cook-out. They all chatted comfortably about school, their trip to the free clinic and the upcoming games.

After dinner, Susie said, "Jane do you want me to check you out."

"That's probably a good idea. I feel good."

"Oh, is that the plan you ladies have for sticking me with doing the dishes?" Jimmy said teasingly.

"Yes," a chorus of soprano voices answered. The girls scurried down the hall to Jane's room. Jane stripped. Joan sat in the desk chair and watched Susie check out Jane. Jane stood and turned about.

Susie said, "The cuts look fine. You probably can discontinue the medicine and Band-Aids. How about internal issues?"

"I can poop pain-free!" Jane exclaimed.

The girls laughed. Susie snapped on her gloves. She grabbed a towel and laid it out on the edge of the bed. "Have a seat, Jane and spread 'em."

Jane sat on the towel. She put her heels on the edge of the bed and pushed her knees out. Her beautiful pussy opened. Susie put some lube on her finger and traced the outside of Jane's vagina.

"I don't see and cuts or abrasions."

She slipped a finger inside the girl's cunt and said, "Everything seems normal. Does this hurt?"

"No."

Joan laughed and said, "She's probably wishing it was bigger!"

Jane blushed. Susie giggled at the joke and said, "Jane now that you're pain-free you can resume having intercourse. Now I'll check your anus."

Susie slipped her slim digit into Jane's ass. The tissue felt fine. She did not see Jane flinch or give any evidence that she was in pain.

"So no pain here?"

"No."

Susie turned and winked at Joan bringing her in on the game. Susie began sawing her finger in and out of Jane's ass. "Does this feel okay?"

Jane answered, "Yes."

Susie picked up the pace and added a second finger. Joan had to fight hard to keep from laughing. She knew what Susie was up to. Susie asked in a neutral voice, "You say this feels okay. Do you like taking it up the ass?"

Joan couldn't hold back any longer. She broke out laughing. Susie laughed too. Jane understood the joke was on her. She sat up and pulled Susie's fingers out of her butt and said, "You little brat."

Jane pounced on Susie and took the smaller girl to the floor. She said, "You like playing with my ass. I'll give you my ass."

Jane spun around and sat on Susie's face. "There. How do you like that? Kiss my ass you little trickster!"

Susie laughed. Jane's pussy and ass covered her face. Susie did the only thing she could do. She licked Jane. Jane went with it saying, "Mmmm. That's better. Lick me, bitch!"

Jane rubbed her twat against Susie's face. Susie did her one better. She licked Jane's shaved pussy and she stuck the same two fingers back into her butt-hole.

"Whoa! Mmm," Jane groaned when her ass was penetrated. "I might just learn to like that."

Joan laughed and said, "It's an acquired taste. I've learned to like it."

Joan came forward. She flipped Susie's skirt up and pulled her panties off. Joan stuck a tongue in her pussy and a wet finger up her ass.

Susie cried out in surprise. "Hey!" She didn't complain or attempt to get away.

The girls licked, sucked and fingered one another. The room grew warm as the girls got hotter. The smell on their arousal permeated the air.

Jimmy finished the dishes and wondered what the girls were up to. "Surely they are done with Jane's exam", he thought. Jimmy headed down the hall and heard a chorus of low moans. He stuck his head in Jane's room and saw his sister resting her head on her bed while sitting on Susie's face. Joan was on her knees with her head in Susie's crotch. Little of Susie's body was visible as she reclined on the floor.

Jimmy slipped off his clothes. He went to the most accessible female, Joan, and pulled her skirt up. He pulled her thong aside. His fingers discovered that her pussy was very wet. He gave her a few licks and then slipped his rock hard penis into her. Joan moaned into Susie's twat.

Jane opened her eyes slowly as if sleepy. She was in a pleasure induced fog. Jane said, "Welcome brother. Today is ass day. Susie has two in my tush. Joan has a finger in Susie's butt. It's only right if you want to fuck Joan that you fuck her ass."

"Okay." Jimmy pulled out of Joan and tapped his cock against Joan's anus. He rimmed her ass and then pushed his dick passed through her sphincter muscle into her bowels. Joan leaned back into him furthering his penetration.

Susie cried out, "Wait!" all eyes looked to Susie as she squirmed her way out from under Joan and Jane. Susie wiped Jane's vaginal fluid off her face and pleaded, "Please, pretty please Joan can I switch places with you? I haven't had sex in days. You are doing a great job eating me, but I really miss being with Jimmy."

Susie gave Joan a hopefully look. Joan laughed and said, "I know what you mean, girl. Jimmy did me good the other day. I'll switch places."

Susie, as if she just suddenly remembered her request involved a second person, said, "Oh. Ah Jimmy. I'm sorry to ignore you. Do you mind?"

"No. Susie, I love being with you."

"Ah. Everyone," Susie asked. "Can I beg for one last favor? I'm little. Even though Joan has had one finger in my butt . . ."

"Oh for heaven's sake!" Jane shouted. "You are one high maintenance cunt. Yes, it is okay to use your pussy. But you owe Joan and I one, okay? And before you ask, why don't you and Jimmy use my bed."

"Bless you St. Jane. Absolutely, whatever you girls want."

Jane turned to Joan and said, "Sixty-nine okay with you. Two fingers up the butt?"

"Roger that," Joan said with a smile. She lay on her back and Jane crawled on top of her. She began to lower her pussy to Joan's face.

Joan said, "Wait a minute. I want to watch Minnie Mouse and Jimmy."

Jimmy tongue kissed Susie. He moaned, "Mmmm, you taste just like someone who is very near and dear to me."

Jane blushed. It was her juices on Susie's lips.

"Please just shove it in me, Jimmy. My pussy is so hot, so wet, and so ready for you."

Jimmy pushed Susie down on her back and placed his cock on her vagina lips. He leaned forward and sunk an inch inside her. He took it very slow. He remembered how tight she was from the last time they were together.

"Mmmm. So good," Susie groaned.

"Ah. You're so tight. Is this okay?"

"PURRRRfect," Susie cooed. "Give me more."

Joan smiled at the two kids as they gently made love. She grabbed Jane's hips and brought her sex down to her face. Joan licked her pussy as she slowly wormed one finger into Jane's nice round ass. Jane has happy for Jimmy and Susie. She knew not many guys would date her. She was a little jealous of the treatment Susie was getting, but really proud that her brother would be with the plain waif.

Jane did not pout long. Joan was taking good care of her. Jane lowered her lips to Joan's lower lips. She tenderly ate Joan's pussy while thrusting two wet fingers hard into her ass.

Everyone heard Jimmy ask politely, "Do you think you can take it all?"

"Yes. Absolutely. Mmmm . . ."

Jimmy set a slow, steady thyme. Susie was plain of face and flat-chested, so Jimmy found it best if he closed his eyes when he had sex with her. Also he had to be careful. He couldn't pound her like he did to Joan, but it was still fun especially when she massaged his dick with her well-trained vagina.

"Do it Susie," Jimmy requested.

"What?"

"You know."

"Oh this," she said with a giggle. Susie began flexing her vaginal and pelvic muscles. Her pussy gripped his cock. She continued the massage as he fucked her.

"Oh yeah!" He exclaimed. Jimmy kissed Susie and earnestly fucked her. She was thrilled. He made her feel special, desired, loved and she came.

"Oh Jimmy . . . Jimmy . . . I love you!"

Jimmy felt her slender body tense. Her snatch had a vice-like grip on his cock. He fought through it and spasmed as he exploded in her tight pussy saying, I . . . ugh . . . love . . . YOU too."

Joan and Jane heard their classmates cumming. That was enough to get them over the top. They came together in a searing, twitching pile on the floor. Jane wasn't even mad that her brother had proclaimed his love for another girl.

^^^

There was an air of excitement at school on Friday. Well, it was the end of the school week, but the real reason was there were a number of big sporting events to go to. The soccer teams played at four. The boy's game was away and the girl's was at home. Jimmy would get a chance to see some of the game. The football game was under the lights starting at eight o'clock.

Emma Troutman had the girls running through their pre-game warm-up drills. She zoned out, remembering a traumatic experience from that morning. Troutman's husband had been feeling frisky and wanted uninhibited fun sex. They had kissed and caressed then he said, "Suck me."

"Philip, you know I'm not comfortable doing that."

"Could you just once try something new? How about spicing our sex life up? Is asking for a blowjob really too much? Everything is so predictable with you. On Mondays you always wear yellow panties. Wednesday is spaghetti night. Sex is intercourse. ERrrrr," he groaned, frustrated.

Philip got out of bed and walked away. Emma was hurt by his outburst and the complaint concerning her unadventurous nature and bland love making skills.

Philip came back and saw the hurt puppy dog eyes of his partner. He felt bad and said, "I'm sorry I flew off the handle. God! I'm such a bastard. I don't know why you put up with me! I love you. I love that you're reliable and dependable."

Philip was the volatile, more emotional partner in the marriage. Emma was the mature, stable one. Philip got into the bed and gave her a big kiss. When the kiss ended Philip looked anxiously into his wife's eyes hoping that the hurt he saw earlier was gone. It was.

Even better Emma had taken what he had said to heart. She said, "I love you for the zest you bring into my life. I am the poster girl for stodginess and predictability. I will try to be more spontaneous, more interesting and open to doing things differently."

Emma reached for his cock and gave him an amateurish BJ. It was a poor effort, but she did well enough to get her husband to shot his wad. She bravely smiled as he blasted his cum all over her face. Philip thought his wife never looked more hot that today when his jism was dripping down her chin.

Coach Troutman stood on the field again pondering what her partner had said. She thought, "He is right. Being too predictable, too set in one's way can be a problem."