Twins: Sports, Sex & Trouble Ch. 12

Story Info
Dad discovers the secret & shares one.
11.6k words
4.69
25.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Final chapter. Many thanks to my editor Chadman95 for lending a hand.

Jimmy walked into the family room fresh from his shower.. Jane loved the way he smelled. She stopped her brother with a kiss. He embraced her and passionately kissed her. Their tongues invaded the other's mouth. They moaned, expressing the pleasure they felt.

Jane broke away first. She barked, "Strip!"

Jimmy gladly complied. He got completely naked. Jane shimmied out of her underwear, but kept her sleeping tee on. She pushed him down on the couch. His erect penis lay across his abdomen.

"I like the fact that anytime I want, I can have you." she said. She blushed, embarrassed to have admitted that she had sexual needs and desires. Still she straddled her brother and guided his cock to her opening. Slowly, sensuously, she impaled herself on his stiff dick.

"Oh. Ahh. That feels so good. Mmmm."

Jimmy groaned too enjoying her warm, tight snatch. "Ah! We were meant to be together."

Jane leaned down and kissed her brother, affirming his statement. The twins were too occupied to notice a key sliding into the front door lock. They did hear the door open and their father saying:

"Thank you Corporal. I can manage from here."

"Are you sure? I was told that I was to stay and assist. . ."

The Colonel gave her a withering look and sent her away. "Soldier! You are dismissed."

The Corporal snapped to attention, saluted and left. Jane popped up and looked over the back of the sofa.

"Daddy?" she cried out in surprise. Her vagina contracted around the penis buried deep inside her. "Oh my God," she thought, "This can't be happening. He can't find me fucking Jimmy." Fear froze her.

"Hello kitten."

When she didn't instantly run to greet him, he stepped into the family room.

"Ahh. . . Ahh. Wait. I'm coming," she stuttered. She glanced at her brother and signaled to him that he should stay and for God's sake be quiet. She was quite a sight as she ran towards her dad. When she mounted Jimmy, her tee shirt had gathered around her waist. She forgot that fact as she frantically rushed to her father.

"Whoa!" the Colonel exclaimed as he spied his daughter's shaved pussy. He averted his eyes. That caused him to see the wicked bouncing motion that was occurring under Jane's thin shirt as the bra-less teenager ran to him. He blurted out, "Why don't you have any underwear on?"

"Ah," she stammered. Playing for time she said, "Oh Dad it's so good to see you!" She enveloped him in a big hug. That gave her another moment to come up with an answer.

"Ah . . . It's a girl thing. Sorry if I flashed you. Health class told us that it's a good idea for women to sleep without underwear. My hoo-ha needs to breathe. Airing it out helps me stay at the right PH and encourages the growth of good bacteria. And a bra . . . Well God! Sometimes it feels like a straight jacket! I can't wear one 24 hours a day."

She was rambling. She knew it, but she was too nervous to stop. She had to get him out of the room so her naked brother wouldn't be discovered on the couch.

"Oh." The Colonel was embarrassed he had said anything. Of course, she wasn't a little girl anymore as the lumps of soft flesh pressing into his chest reminded him. He quickly introduced a new subject. "Where's Jimmy?"

Jane lied, "I don't know. I fell asleep on the couch. Hey, can I get you a coffee? Something to eat? I'm famished."

She reached out for his arm to lead him into the kitchen. Her hand found a fiberglass cast."Oh no! What's this?" She searched out his other hand. There was a compression glove on it. "And this? Are you okay?"

He followed her into the kitchen. He didn't want her to worry so he downplayed his injuries. He said, "It's nothing. I got a little banged up this trip."

He held up his right hand and said, "I broke my wrist and a couple of fingers. No surgery required. 4-6 weeks and I'll be as good as new. I have some cuts and bruises on my other hand."

Jane was sad. She started to cry. He hugged her. "I'm fine. Really. A few cuts and bruises and this cast. I'm fine." He thought of the more serious injuries and the deaths that occurred on the mission. He held her tight knowing how lucky he was to be back home with his family.

While this was going on in the kitchen, Jimmy got dressed and went out the back door. He mussed his hair and wet his shirt with the hose. His plan was to act as if he had been out running.

Joan jogged into the backyard. Quickly Jimmy said, "My Dad's back. Pretend you and I were out for a run. I'll explain later."

She looked at him confused, but nodded her head. The Colonel saw them and opened the sliding door.

"Jimmy!"

"Hey Dad. You're home."

They embraced. Jimmy looked over his shoulder at his sister as if to say, "Wow! We dodged a bullet this time."

Joan said, "Welcome home Colonel Wilson."

"Thanks, Joan."

Jimmy noticed his father's cast. He pulled back and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Just some superficial wounds. Nothing time can't fix."

Knowing his father, Jimmy let the matter drop. He then clapped his hands together and said, "Everyone ready for a big family breakfast? Let me hop in the shower and I'll get it going."

Jane said, "I'll be back in a minute, Dad. I'm going to go get dressed."

Joan followed the twins. Jimmy went to his room. Jane went into hers. Not wanting Joan to casually walk into her brother's room, Jane stepped back into the hall and dragged Joan into her room. They all met in the shared bathroom.

Jane jumped into Jimmy's arms. "I was so scared that we'd get caught," she said.

He held her tight and kissed the top of her head. "Yes, we will have to be more careful."

Jane was thrilled he said "be careful" and not "we have to stop".

"What's going on?" A bewildered Joan asked.

Jimmy said, "You know, Jane and I finally let ourselves be together."

"Yes," she giggled. "What a racket you kids made. How many times did you do it? Four? Five?"

"It was only three," Jane said demurely.

Jimmy continued his story. "This morning Jane and I were making love on the family room sofa when our father showed up."

"I was on top," Jane explained, "I had Jimmy deep within me and suddenly my Dad is at the door! I jumped up and ran over to see him so he wouldn't come over and discover Jimmy naked on the couch. Well, I was in such a panic I didn't manage to push my shirt all the way down. I gave him a full-on beaver shot!"

"Oh you didn't!" Jimmy exclaimed.

"So he didn't catch you?" Joan asked.

"No. I led him into the kitchen giving Jimmy time to escape."

"I was sweating bullets. I snuck outside and was pretending that I had just gotten home from a run when you showed up," Jimmy added.

"Wow! You guys were lucky."

The twins nodded in agreement. Jane said, "You two clean up. I'll get dressed and go be with Dad."

Jane sat on the patio with her Dad. They talked about school, soccer and Joan. Jane explained the circumstances that brought her to their house.

"So she and Jimmy aren't dating?"

"No. Not anymore. They're friends. We are all friends."

Jimmy and Joan joined them on the patio. The Colonel said, "Joan, I want you to know you are welcome in our house. Stay here as long as you like."

Joan ran over and hugged him. Her big boobs pressed against his chest. He didn't object.

"Thank you, sir."

"I'm glad to help."

When she released him, Mr. Wilson turned to Jimmy and said, "Jimmy, I understand Joan is using your room. I think we should get you off the coach. We will get a bed and set it up in the office. We can move the desk into my bedroom. That should work for everyone."

The Colonel then caught up with his son on school, football and such. He was polite and also included Joan in the conversation. He kept it light with her, not bringing up any issues related to her having left her home.

Part way in their conversation Colonel Wilson said,

"Joan, I hear enough "Sir" and "Colonel" on the base. Now that you are a part of our family please call me Ed or Edward."

Joan beamed. She felt so accepted. This was her new family. "Thank you sir . . . I mean, thank you Ed."

^^^

Later that morning Jane heard her father call out, "Son of a Bitch!" He was upset because he had almost peed his trousers. "Damn it!" he cursed as he tried unsuccessfully to unzip his pants.

Jane knocked on his door and called out, "Dad, are you okay?"

From his en suite bathroom he replied, "Yes . . . No. Damn it!"

Jane stepped into his bedroom. "Anything I can do?"

His voice full of resignation, Ed replied, "I need some help."

Jane came to his bathroom and peeked in. She could see he was angry, frustrated. He was standing in front of the toilet.

Exasperated he said, "It's a sad day when a man can't even go to the bathroom. I don't have the dexterity in my hands to unzip my pants." He was morose. He held up the damaged hands that had betrayed him.

She just looked at him.

"I need to pee," he said sheepishly.

"Oh. Ah. Yeah." She gingerly moved to his side. She bent over, found the zipper and pulled it down. Then she reached inside. Her face blushed red as she felt around for his penis. She found the soft, spongy shaft. She slid along its length until she got to the head and pried it out of his pants.

When it popped into view, she naively said, "Oh. Did this get injured too?"

"What? No." He wondered why she would think that. Then it dawned on him of course she was an innocent young girl. Gently he asked, "Have you never seen a man's penis before?"

"They didn't look like this." Immediately she was embarrassed. She realized that her answer was an admission that she was sexually active and that she had seen other cocks.

"Da," he thought. "She isn't a little girl anymore. She's eighteen." Of course at her age, he should have expected that she had experiment with boys. Her confusion wasn't due to inexperience, it was due to the condition of his penis.

"I am not circumcised. I still have my foreskin," he explained. To ease the tension he added, "Your mother used to say my penis looked like it was wearing a turtle neck sweater."

"Oh. I've never seen an uncut penis before," Jane said as she stared intently at the strange beast. She turned it about in her hand. The extra skin allowed her hand to easily slide up and down the shaft. The head of his dick appeared.

"I see. The head is hidden beneath the skin. It looks like a sausage you'd find at the grocery store."

Her touch and interest caused her father's cock to twitch. He was embarrassed. She was still innocently curious.

"It's growing." As soon as the words were out of her mouth she was embarrassed again. She realized he was getting an erection.

"Err." Her father coughed. "Jane, just point me at the toilet and let's get this over with."

She nodded and did as instructed. When the urine began to flow, she couldn't stop herself from saying, "This is so cool." She moved it back and forth making the stream go from side to side.

"Ahem . . . Make sure it all lands in the toilet."

"Right," She stopped playing. She felt his dick swell. It got thicker and firmer. The head extended and more of it was visible. As he got hard, his cock elevated. Jane had to push down hard to keep from missing the toilet.

When the flow ceased, she reached for some toilet paper. He father said, "Guys don't wipe just give it a couple of shakes.

"Like this?"

"Yes that's fine. Thanks for helping me. I am sorry to put you through this. I apologize for my erection. At times these things are out of our control. Ah, can you tuck it back in?"

"Oh, sure." She struggled a bit. "They are not easy to put away when they are hard are they?"

Her father just groaned, embarrassed by the fact that he gotten an erection in his daughter's presence and, even worse, she had had to touch it. With some effort she got it stored away and his pants zipped back up. The bulge in his pants gave evidence that it had not softened.

"Wash up, dear. I am sorry to have put you through that. I guess I should return to the hospital. I'm obviously not ready to be home." He walked away with his head down.

^^^

Joan sat on the sofa next to Ed. He was watching a college football game on television. She asked, "Ed, can we talk?"

"Sure Joan, what is it." He turned the volume down on the set.

"Do you remember the cook-out my cousin and I attended?"

He nodded.

"I leaned over and purposely exposed my breasts to you. You immediately called me out for my inappropriate behavior. You were the first man that instead of ogling me encouraged me to do better, to be better.

"I want to thank you. It took sometime for what you said to sink in, but it did and it changed my life. That's why I had to leave my mom. The place I was in is toxic. Here I feel like I can be different. I know I have the support of all of you to be the person I am supposed to be."

"That's wonderful Joan. I'm so happy you are turning your life around. The kids and I will do everything we can to help."

"Can I have a hug?" Joan asked.

"Absolutely." He enveloped her in a bear hug.

After they pulled apart, Joan said. "You've taught me helping each other is what families are all about."

He nodded. She continued, "So I know you will let me help you."

He gave her a confused look.

"We all want you here – not in the hospital." He started to protest, but she would have none of it. "No, listen to me. Jane told me she helped you go to the bathroom and how awkward it was for both of you. I don't think you'd be any more comfortable with Jimmy. The obvious answer is for me to help you."

"I can't ask you . . ."

"You didn't ask me. I volunteered. The matter is settled. Shaving, toileting, dressing . . . whatever. When you're home, I'm your aid. I understand while we are at school, you'll be at the base working and re-habbing so you're covered 24 hours a day. The matter is settled. You will be staying home."

Joan stood and asked, "Now do you need a beer or do you need to make room for a beer?

Ed laughed. He shook his head. He knew when he was beaten. "Thanks, Joan. A cold beer would be perfect. Grab one for yourself too."

^^^

They had a wonderful day together. Jimmy cooked dinner on the grill and the family enjoyed watching a movie together. Jane, Jimmy and Ed sat on the sofa. Jane rested her head on her father's shoulder. Joan sat with her feet tucked under her butt on the adjacent love-seat.

After a wacky Randy Quaid saved the world in "Independence Day", Jane announced, "Bath time! Say goodnight, Ed."

"Night." He kissed Jane. "Good night son." He tossed Jimmy's hair.

Joan escorted Ed to his bathroom. He said sheepishly, "You're not really going to bath me, are you?"

"I'm afraid so, until you can do the job on your own. I know the cast can't get wet. What's the story on the glove?"

"I have some burns and cuts on my hand. The glove protects my hand and keeps the medicine in place. I'm not supposed to take it off or get it wet."

"OK. Your call. You can hop in the tub or we can bag the hands and give you a shower."

"Ah. Either way I can't wash myself," he said trying to delay what was coming.

"That's right. I'm scrubbing you with a wash cloth. Do I lean over into the tub or take a shower with you?"

"What? In the shower with me. Really?"

Joan stood at attention and said forcefully, "Sir, you were promoted to Colonel because you showed intelligence, courage and the ability to make a quick decision. Your hesitation now brings these characteristics into doubt. This will reflect badly on your permanent record."

At first Ed was stunned by her stern tone. Then he broke up laughing. Playing along, he said in his most commanding voice, "Aide, we are showering. Disrobe! And then strip me."

Joan smiled, happy he was overcoming his uneasiness with this situation. She decided to lighten the mood by removing her clothes as if she were performing a burlesque number. She was saucy. The Colonel was hard before her bra was completely off. He marveled at her talent and he salivated over her assets. There was no doubt this was one beautiful, sexy woman.

Joan turned her back to him and leisurely bent over at the hip as she placed her clothes in a pile. Ed stared at her big round bottom, her shaved pussy and puckered asshole. Now his hard penis ached.

Joan paused to let him enjoy the view. Joan was impressed by the Colonel and she hoped to make a good impression on him. He was smart, confident and handsome. Sure he was twenty-some years older than she, but to her that was only a number. He was a good man and she had met damn few of them in her life.

She played the cards she had: being young, beautiful and fun. She hoped she could interest him for more than a fling. Could they have a mature relationship built on mutual love and respect? She hoped so.

Joan was pleased he was admiring her ass. She hoped she could get him to do more than just look. She stood and cried out, "Oops. I forgot the plastic bag. I'll be back in a jiff."

She headed out the door. Ed shouted, "Are you going out there naked? Aren't you afraid Jimmy or Jane might see you?"

Joan turned to him giving him another great view of her large firm breasts. She laughed and said, "Ed, I shower with your daughter after soccer practice five days a week. And Jimmy and I were lovers until we both realized we were better off as friends. If I bump into them, they won't see anything they haven't seen before." She dashed out of the room.

Ed sat down on the bed. He was blown away with her casual attitude towards nudity. He considered what she said and announced, "I can't fault her reasoning."

Joan jogged back into the room. Her big breasts bounced this way and that. She smiled and said, "Let's get your clothes off."

He stood as stiff as a mannequin as she disrobed him. His shirt and pants came off quickly. She knelt to pull his boxers off. His hard-on bounced up towards her face as she slid his underwear down.

"Sorry."

"You've got nothing to be sorry about. You have a nice cock." She grabbed and squeezed it. "Mmm. Good and hard."

She stroked him as she talked. "Do you know the hardness of a cock is a barometer of a man's health? It's like the canary in a coal mine. Unhealthy men have weak erections."

She fast pumped him a couple of times. Ed groaned. She giggled, feeling naughty for what she was doing to this man. She abruptly stopped.

"Ugh," he exclaimed. He almost shot his load.

"I declare you healthy. That is one hard penis."

^^^

Jimmy rushed back to Jane's room and burst in. She was topless. "Hey, give me a moment to get sexed up for you." She pulled her sexy sleeping slip over her head. It was backless and cut low in the front. The slip hit her mid-thigh. The deep red color looked great on her. The V-neck framed her cleavage perfectly.

"Wow! You look great. Look, something weird just happened. You know Joan is giving Dad a bath. I saw her naked in the kitchen. She's going to bathe with him."

"Oh!" She thought about it a moment and added, "Well, you know better her than me."

"Or me. You don't think they're going to have sex?"

"Eww. I don't want to think about Dad boning anyone," Jane said as she wrinkled her nose. She started giggling picturing it. Then they both laughed long and hard. Out of breath, they flopped down on the bed.

Jimmy looked at Jane. Jane looked at Jimmy. A kiss followed.

^^^

"I have the trash bags." Joan said. "Hold your arms out."

She slipped the bags over Ed's hands and secured them with duct tape.

"Good idea to use duct tape."

"I can't take the credit. I bumped into Jimmy in the kitchen and he suggested it. Oh by the way, he says congrats. It took him three dates to get me naked," she winked. She was lying about waiting three dates. She was trying to rehabilitate her image. She didn't want to appear like a total slut even though the "old" Joan was shameless.