Twins: Sports, Sex & Trouble Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed was surprised at her comments. His jaw dropped. Joan went and started the shower. When she had the temperature right she said, "In you go."

She got in behind him. While he enjoyed the warm water, she grabbed the shampoo. She squeezed a bit out and lathered up his hair. "Close your eyes," she said. As she worked it into his hair, her wet, slick tits slid all over his back. The man thought he'd died and had gone to heaven.

She rinsed the shampoo away, got the washcloth and went to work on him. She started at his shoulders and worked her way down backside first and then his front. She scrubbed his ass good, but skipped his penis.

She knelt and washed his feet. His erection bounced against her head. Finally she grabbed it. She soaped up his balls and shaft and then gave him a serious hand job.

"You've been a good boy Ed. You've earned a treat. Cum for me."

"Ahh. God Almighty," he screamed as his dick exploded, shooting ropes of cum all over her magnificence tits. Joan milked his cock, getting every last drop out of him. He collapsed against the wall.

^^^

Jane and Jimmy necked. Their hands explored each other. He loved fondling her soft breasts. She stroked his firm dick and tenderly jostled his balls. Hungry for more contact, he stripped her and then ditched his own clothes.

He decided to concentrate on her boobs. His eyes feasted on them. His hands caressed the sides and undersides of her orbs. Wickedly, he ignored her nipples. He planned to tease the hell out of her tonight.

Hard peaks formed and he could hear her ragged breathing. Finally he touched her nipples. Softly he ran his fingertips across the pointy flesh. He gently tweaked them building them up to the highest peaks possible.

Next his mouth moved in. With the tip of his tongue he drew circles around her nipples. Round and round he went. Occasionally he would inhale sharply. The air current generated a cooling sensation on her nips. He would also exhale deeply, now his breath warmed her breasts.

Jimmy continued to lick her breasts for an extended time. Half of her wanted him to move on to her pussy, the other half thought he was right where he belonged – giving her extraordinary pleasure. He continued to lick her breasts, but he did change things up. Sometimes he used just the tip of his tongue, other times he touch her with the rough upper side of his tongue. He also used the smooth underside of his tongue. Jane appreciated all the different textures. She moaned, groaned and sighed. She was in heaven.

His tongue play gave way to his lips. He spent several minutes gently sucking on her nipples. He gradually increased the intensity of his sucking.

She loved the attention and the way it made her feel. She didn't know that when Jimmy played with her nipples it energized the same region of the brain that is activated when her clit or pussy was touched. She did know she liked it a lot. It put her in the mood. His actions made her horny and caused her pussy to grow damp.

Jimmy puckered his lips and sucked harder and harder on her nipples. Jane felt forces building up inside her. As he sucked on her the stimulation overwhelmed her and she orgasmed.

"OH. Oh. OHHH." She clutched Jimmy's head to her chest as she climaxed.

^^^

It took Ed a few minutes to recover. He hadn't orgasmed like that in years. Jane chuckled pleased with the amount of pleasure she had brought to this good man. She dried him off and left him sitting on the toilet wondering what the hell he had done to deserve a special woman like Joan to enter his life.

Joan hopped back into the shower and cleaned herself. Ed sat and enjoyed the view. Joan was a voluptuous woman. She was very fit and very hot. When she exited the shower, he was hard again.

She pointed to his erection and said, "I guess that means you enjoyed the show." She removed the plastic bags and climbed on top of him. His erection almost slipped inside her.

"Wait. Wait Joan. We can't have sex."

"No we can't. We have to talk," she said.

Their faces were inches away from each other. His hard penis was nestled against her warm slit. She spoke earnestly:

"I like you. I admire and respect you. You have treated me better than any man I've known. You have helped me become a better person. I also appreciate that you didn't ravage me in the shower and just now declined to have sex with me."

He brushed her hair off her face and said, "I admit I desire you. You are a beautiful woman, but I'm not the right guy for you. I'm too old for you."

"Does my opinion count? In my eyes you're not old. You're wise and kind. You are a good man who has values and actually lives by them. I appreciate all that. I need all that in my life. Yes you are older than me. If I find you handsome and distinguished are you really going to argue with me?"

He shook his head from side to side. "But Joan . . ."

She kissed him into silence. As she continued to kiss him she lifted up and guided his rock hard penis home. They both sighed.

"Ed, I am an adult. You are good for me. I want you. Can we try to make a go of it?"

"Oh. Damn it! What man could argue when he's balls-deep in you? I'm flattered you find me attractive. Of course, I think you are beautiful. I miss my wife. I miss having someone to share my life with."

Joan was rocking him hard, thumping down on his big dick. She was breathing noisily as she said, "We will be good for one another."

Ed felt pleasure he hadn't experienced for years, but he was still troubled by the difference in the ages. "If you want us to be together, I have one condition. I'm here for you, but you cannot sacrifice your youth. You only get to be young once. You will go to school, go to college, go out with your friends and even sleep with other guys."

"I don't want to," she protested. She sighed heavily as she felt her orgasm building.

"I understand you might not want to now, but if you don't experience life you will grow to resent me. Try everything life has to offer. If after you've seen the sun rise, kissed a thousand boys and had the freedom to discover yourself, you decide you still want to be with me, I will be here. We both will hate me if I try to keep you from being the person you are meant to be."

Joan fucked him harder. "That's exactly why I love you."

He was breathing hard as he grunted and said, "Joan, truly I only want the best for you."

She spasmed. "Ah . . . Oh. Ohhh!"

"Fuck!" he cried as they orgasmed together.

They panted and held each other tight as beautiful orgasmic sensations radiated throughout their bodies. After she had calmed down, Joan teased him saying, "So you want the best for me, huh? I don't know if the was the best orgasm I ever had, but it was a pretty good one." she laughed.

"Oh Joan, you're killing me."

^^^

"I can't believe that I orgasmed from just nipple play," Jane said. "What you did Jimmy was really awesome. Now it's my turn to please you."

Jane pulled him to the edge of the bed and put his feet on the floor. She knelt between his legs and took his dick in her mouth. She gave it the same level of attention he had just shown to her breasts.

She unhurriedly kissed, licked and sucked his dick. She played with his balls and shaft. Her tongue found that special place on the underside of his penis near the crown. Her actions were slow and sensuous. She made eye contact with him as she made love to his prick. Jimmy got lost staring into her big eyes and experiencing the immense pleasure she gave him. Many times she brought him to the brink only to stop, let him calm down and then began again.

After what seemed like an eternity, Jane began deep-throating him. Over and over again she swallowed his substantial cock. She buried her nose in his pubic hair and shoved his penis down her throat. The sight, the pleasure, the thought of what his sister was doing to him, for him became too much.

"I'm cumming Jane. Oh my God! I'm cumming!"

He lost control and blew his load. It by-passed her mouth and went straight into her stomach. She held her breath and took all he had to give.

^^^

Ed collapsed on the bed exhausted from his romp with Joan, She flopped down beside him. She got a serious look on her face and said, "I have some things I need to tell you. I want to be in a relationship with you, and I need to be straight with you right from the start."

She went through her sexual history telling him about the number of men she had been with and about the "Lyon Love-in's". She also described how mean she had been to Jane and how she manipulated Jimmy even going so far as to have sex with him to further her scheme. She also told him about Evan and how she caused his death.

"Basically I have slept around and had a lot of meaningless sex. I have been mean and cruel to others. I want to turn my life around. I am proud to say I have earned the friendship of your children."

"Lastly, one of the things you have said is that you are too old to have more children. You worry that someday I will regret not having children. I will not have children. I cannot have children. My risky, promiscuous behavior has robbed me of that. I am sterile."

A tear ran down Ed's face as he listened to her confession. He didn't know what to say so he just held her tight. They continued to talk long into the night about their past and their hopes for the future. They fell asleep together in the big bed.

^^^

Joan woke up around dawn. She smiled as she watched Ed sleep. She eased herself out of the bed and went out for an early-morning run. She was happy. She had confessed her sins and Ed had accepted her because he believed she wanted to be a better person.

Jane woke. She snuggled up against Jimmy. Then with a start she jumped up and began shaking him.

"Jimmy! Jimmy! We fell asleep. Get up before Dad finds us naked in bed together."

Jimmy jumped up and ran into his room closing the bathroom doors behind him.

The twins played it cool as they met in the kitchen. They shared looks of longing as they ate their breakfast, but avoided any physical contact.

"Where is Dad?" Jimmy asked.

Jimmy and Jane went looking for their father. They found him sleeping on his stomach in bed.

"Remember when we were little," Jane said quietly. "How we use to sneak into Mom and Dad's bed some mornings?"

Jimmy nodded. He smiled, remembering the happy times back when they had had two parents. Jane too was nostalgic recalling her childhood. She said, "Let's do it now."

The twins stealthy crept towards the bed. Each crawled under the covers beside their Dad without waking him.

Another fond memory popped into Jimmy's mind. It was the fun tickling battles they had with their father. Jimmy said quietly to his sister, "Tickle bug time." She instantly remembered how much fun they had tickling each other. The twins attacked their sleeping victim.

"Tickle bug! Tickle Bug!" They shouted.

Their father woke with a start. He was totally confused. He and Joan had stayed up late last night talking. He was tired and in a deep sleep. It took him a few moments to realize that his kids were in bed with him playing one of their favorite games from childhood.

The kids were all over him tickling his neck, back and sides. He rolled over and got into the fray, giving as good as he got. They all were laughing and shouting "Tickle bug."

Jane's hand moved lower to tickle her Dad's stomach. Her small hand wrapped around something hard. She screamed when she realized what it was. That's when her father remembered that after he and Joan had sex, they went to bed naked. His little girl had a hold of his morning wood. Jane froze. Ed froze. Jimmy looked at the two queerly then lifted the blanket and discovered the reason for their odd behavior.

Jimmy burst out laughing. His roar broke the tension. Jane released her father's dick and laughed. Their father grinned sheepishly. The kids skedaddled leaving their father musing over the embarrassing event.

Ed sat on the toilet and took a piss. "Ah, one problem solved, I can urinate by myself if I'm naked and I sit on the toilet like a girl."

Even with his cast he managed a satisfactory shake. He spied his bathrobe and was able to shimmy into it. He was unable to tie the bow, but he did get it closed.

"I'm making progress now. This robe gives me the coverage I need to wander the house and it will allow me to sit and pee." Still talking to himself, Ed said, "I feel bad about the tickling incident. Poor Jane, she must be mortified."

Ed went off in search of his children.

^^^

The twins had run back to their rooms and then into their bathroom.

"God!" Jane exclaimed. "I go to tickle him and end up with a fist full of dick!"

"You should have seen the look on your face."

"I bet."

The teenagers shared a good laugh. Jane pushed her brother, "You better get out of here. I need to take a shower and we don't want to be caught."

Jimmy leaned in and gave her a quick kiss. "Yes, girlfriend. I mean sister."

He exited the room and Jane stripped. She was naked leaning over at the waist when Jimmy poked his head into their bathroom. He was going to tease her some more, but when he saw the thick bare lips of her pussy pressed between her creamy thigh and surrounded by her luscious ass, words failed him. He just stared in amazement and grew instantly hard.

Jimmy snuck into the bathroom, dropped his underwear and rubbed the tip of his cock against her womanly essence.

"Oh!" She jumped. She looked back at her brother. "Jimmy, what are you doing?"

He rubbed his erection up and down her slit gathering lubrication. "God Almighty Jane, you are so beautiful, so hot. You drive me insane. One look at your gorgeous body and I'm hard. I have to have you."

"That's nice, but. . ." She started to say, but her protests faded into a mournful sigh as Jimmy grabbed her hips and sunk half his prick into her cunt.

"We shouldn't," she said. She was breathing hard. Her heart rate was climbing too. When he drove more of himself into her she stopped arguing.

At that moment, their father knocked on Jane's half-open bedroom door. "Jane? Jane honey," he called out.

He walked in and saw the room was empty. He heard the water running and tapped on the bathroom door.

"Jane, can I speak to you for a moment?"

"Ah, sure. Just give me a moment and I'll be right out," she nervously called out to her Dad. Turning to her brother, she whispered frantically, "Pull out and get out of here!"

She wrapped a towel around herself as Jimmy snuck back into his room. Holding the towel, she opened the door. Her father started to apologize, "Sorry to barge in. . ."

Jane tripped over Jimmy's discarded underwear and fell into her father. She reached out to regain her balance and let go of the towel. It opened. He reached out to catch her and grabbed her boobs. She screamed. He got embarrassed. She was embarrassed. They fell to the floor in her bedroom. It was a naked pile of bodies.

Her bare breasts were mashed into his chest. Her damp pussy smeared girl goo on the leg she was straddling. His soft cock pressed against her bare hip. Stunned they laid there a moment in silence.

"What a clumsy oaf I am," Jane finally said. "So what was it you wanted to say?" She started giggling.

"Ah. . . Yes. Well I wanted to apologize for this morning – being naked and being. . ."

"Hard?"

"Yes. Most men have morning erections. I'm not sure why, but I'm sorry it interfered with our Tickle Bug game. That was a great part of your childhood. I miss it too."

"Life seemed simpler than. We could play, hug and snuggle without giving it a second thought. Now is seems our adult parts are getting in the way of us being close. I hate that."

"I know what you mean. Let's make a deal, no more apologizing for the bodies God has given us." They both nodded in agreement. He kissed her on the forehead.

"I love you. I'm happy my little girl has grown into such a beautiful young woman. I may not understand why you shave half your head and all your pubic hair, but I still love you and I always will."

"Thanks," she gave him a playful smooch on the lips.

She smiled and sat up straddling his leg. Her naked breasts were now fully on display but she made no attempt to cover them. He glanced at them and looked away.

"No, don't feel you need to do that." She grabbed his hands and put them on her breasts. "Dad, they're just my boobies. We've always had a strong bond and you have freely given me your love and the physical affection a girl needs. Don't stop just because my body has changed. I still want and need to be close to my Dad."

She squeezed his hands indenting them into her soft flesh. She smiled reassuringly and added, "A girl worries a lot about her body. Am I pretty? Am I normal? Please do not add to my insecurities and crazy self-consciousness by purposely looking away from me or flinching if you happen to touch me."

"I get it. Never stop loving you. Never hesitate to hug my girl."

"Exactly. Now that we're good, I'm going to hop into the shower."

She stood and turned to go into the bathroom. She flashed him her delicious teenage ass. He gave her a well deserved wolf whistle and said, "You are one beautiful woman."

She bent over and pushed out her bottom and shook it about. He got a better view of her pussy and asshole. She playfully looked over her shoulder, smiled and said, "Thank you for the compliment."

^^^

The Wilson clan had lunch out on the patio. Everyone was dressed casually. Ed had on his robe.

"Hello gang," Susie called out. She opened the gate to the backyard and let herself in.

Cries of "Hello" and "Come on it" descended upon the little pixie. She was not alone. Steven followed her. He walked quietly and almost reluctantly behind her, hands in pockets and eyes studying the ground.

"Great to see you Colonel. I'm so glad you're back, " Susie said when she saw Ed. She noticed his injuries and added, "Are you okay?"

"Nothing that time won't heal. Who's your friend?"

"Everyone, this is Steven." Everyone said hello. Steven gave them a shy wave.

Joan laughed and said, "I think we have actually met before. You're the pizza delivery guy aren't you?"

He nodded. Joan then regaled Ed with the story about the time she and Jane had lost a bet and had to greet the pizza delivery guy in the nude. Jane was happy when her father laughed hard at the story and didn't chastise her.

Jane noticed how happy Susie was. She also noticed that she kept glancing and smiling at Steven. She said, "Steven, you are a lucky guy to be squiring around our Susie. How'd you met?"

"Err . . . Ah. Well. . ." he stuttered.

Ed addressed him kindly, "Take a deep breath son, and take your time. You are among friends here." He smiled at him reassuringly. Everyone gave Steven their undivided attention. Although uncomfortable to be the focus of so much attention, he tried his best to calm down and, upon taking a deep breath, found it actually helped.

"I hosted the after-game party the other night. Susie and I have known each other for years. We've shared classes and are both members of the science club."

After a pause in which no one laughed or threw something at him, he began to feel how nice and welcoming everyone was. He was able to continue without stammering. "I finally spoke to her and told her how I felt. I must be the luckiest guy in the world because she told me she liked me too."

"Congratulations," Ed said. "Everyone here wishes you and Susie all the happiness in the world. If I may, I have a similar announcement to make."

He stood and walked over to a beaming Joan. "I adored my wife. I miss her everyday. I never thought I would find love again, but then I met Joan. They say love is blind and it must be because Joan confessed she had feelings for me. Upon reflection I realized that I care deeply about her."