Twins: Sports, Sex & Trouble Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sometimes our dicks ache because we are so horny. It relieves the tension."

Innocently she asked, "Do you need to slip your cock in me?"

"What? Is my own daughter offering me a "mercy fuck"?"

"Well, I don't want you suffering."

They shared a laugh. Steve guffawed amazed at their casual conversation. Ed kissed the back of Jane's head and said, "Thanks honey, but there is plenty of pussy here and you have a date with destiny." He gestured towards Steven's cock.

Joan pulled off of Jimmy. She had heard their conversation and said, "Jane you have to try Steven's cock, It's amazing."

"Well," she glanced at Jimmy and then Susie and Steven, "If no one objects."

Jimmy smiled at her to show he wasn't upset with the idea. He was in no position to complain. He had a hand on Joan's rack and her saliva was on his dick.

Susie said, "Mi casa es su casa."

Steven was confused. "Honey didn't you just say "My house is your house"? How does that apply here?"

"Steve, you take things too literally. What I meant was what's mine is hers. If she wants a turn riding your big cock it's okay with me. I'm guessing you wouldn't be so impolite as to turn down one of my best friends?"

"Oh no."

"Good. The rules are simple Steven. You have my permission to have sex with these two women. I want to be present to watch, join in or screw their partner. Comprende?"

He nodded vigorously and added, "I love you Susie." He followed this declaration up with a kiss.

"That kid is a quick learner," Ed said with a laugh. "Be good to her Steve. Susie is one sweet girl." Ed licked his lips tasting the the residue of Susie's essence on his lips. "Mmmmm."

Jane sighed heavily. "Hmmm" She flexed her body increasing the contact with her naked father. "I'm so happy. I love you all. Jimmy, I like Susie's rules. Let's abide by them too."

"Sure thing, sis."

"Ditto," Joan said looking at Ed. He nodded, "Right on, kiddo."

Ed moved away from Jane and said, "Steven, give my daughter your best. Joan, how about doggy style?"

"One of my favorites," Joan said with a smile. She shook her ass at the crowd drawing wolf whistles from her audience. Steven was shy and hesitated. Susie gave him a push. "Go on. You know you want too and I'm going to ride Jimmy."

Everyone hooked up. Ed was hot and horny and he pounded Joan. Susie loved Jimmy. He had been her first loving sex partner. She mounted him and rocked his world. Steven and Jane were shy at first, but lust took over.

The couples rutted. They fucked each others brains out. Sated, sweaty and out of breath, the crew lay in the grass smiling and enjoying their orgasms.

^^^

The rest of the afternoon was spent naked drinking and talking. Everyone was happy and completely comfortable. They would exchanged the occasional kiss or a spontaneous caress.

Ed stood and got everyone's attention.

"A toast to family and good friends."

A chorus of "here, here" was followed by the clinking of beer bottles. After everyone took a drink, Ed spoke again,

"Jimmy and Joan your mother always wanted the best for you. She would be so happy that you two have found love and that you found it the Wilson way. A toast to the Wilson way!"

"Here, here."