Twins Spread Their Love

Story Info
Twins awaken after their 18th birthday aroused and curious.
3k words
4.51
85.3k
134

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angelmom37
angelmom37
1,046 Followers

Cynthia and Carl had been raised in a very open family. They were twins and had been close for the entirety of their lives. They were born to their loving mother when she was just eighteen. Their dad had done the 'right thing' by Glenda and had married her before she started showing. He was also eighteen at the time and both were still in high school. The family had grown up in rural California which was much different than the crazy liberal society of the rest of the state.

Carl and Cynthia's dad, Larry, had worked hard to provide for the family and had never been able to go to college. He became a welder and at the age of 22 had his own business. By the time the twins were in high school, their dad had a thriving business employing over fifty people. He had done well for his family and they were very appreciative of the life that he had given them.

Glenda had spent most of her young life caring for her babies. She loved her twins and spent every waking moment with them. As a devoted parent, she made sure that they had everything they needed and what ever she could get that they wanted. She home schooled them until they went to high school. It was just beyond her ability to teach them at that point. She had done well with them and they were more than prepared for the transition. Glenda had started college when the twins had started high school.

The kids were active in high school. Both were gymnasts and both ran track. Their academic standing was unrivaled. They were at the top of the principal's role every time. And they were gorgeous. Now, they were both model material. Carl was six-foot-one and was a muscular one hundred and ninety pounds. Cynthia was five-ten and weighed one-hundred and twenty pounds. She had medium sized breasts, 'B' cup. Both had blonde hair and blue eyes. Cynthia's hair was shoulder length and curly. Carl's was curly and blonde as well but he kept his cut more modestly.

They had inherited most of their attributes from their mother. She too was a beautiful woman. At 37, she was at the peak of her prime. She worked hard to keep her body beautiful and in shape. She was five foot eight, weighed one hundred and thirty pounds and had a beautiful 'C' cup thirty-eight inch bust.

Growing up, the twins had been educated by their mother's open and frank discussions. She had taught them to respect their bodies. They were very in tune with what they should know about masturbation, body changes, hormonal drives and copulation.

Carl had always loved his sister; very deeply. He was extremely protective of her. She relished his attention too. She never resented his interference in her dating when he thought a guy was not good enough for her. And most weren't. She was the same with him. She wanted to insure that his heart remained intact and that no 'heart-breakers' or 'floozies' got their claws in him.

Because of their poverty early in their lives, the two had slept in a bed together until they were about nine. That is when their dad's work had started paying off and they moved into a house with more than two bedrooms. Even then, they would often fall asleep with each other on occasion after watching movies or just talking. After all, they were twins. Twins are supposed to be that close.

As they became older, Carl began noticing Cynthia in a different way. He caught himself looking at her body a lot. At first it was an appreciative admiration. But this soon turned to something deeper. Carl often saw more of his sister's body than most boys his age see of theirs. Cynthia had often been the object of his fantasies. As he began to grow into manhood, he also became fascinated with his mother's form. Unlike Cynthia, mom was busty and had a more voluptuous ass. She was in shape, but there was just more of her to be in shape. Cynthia was tall, thin and had smaller breasts than her mom. So Carl would switch back and forth in his fantasies between the two offering him a greater variety of imagination.

Then came the day of their eighteenth birthday. They had less than three months of school left before graduation and both had received multiple scholarship offers. Their dad asked if there was anything that they wanted to do for their birthday. "Anything?" asked Cynthia.

"Anything," dad had replied.

"We want to go on a vacay to Hawaii," she replied.

"Okay, then, we'll go during winter break from school," Larry had said.

As the weeks led up to the trip, the two would spend hours discussing their plans. On the night of their eighteenth birthday, after a long planning session, they had fallen asleep in Cynthia's room. Cynthia was wearing her typical night shirt and panties and Carl his sleep shorts. At about four AM, Carl woke to find his sister laying in the crook of his arm. His hand was on her breast. He couldn't move. It felt so good; the feel of her t-shirt-clad tit under his hand. His cock was hard as it frequently was when he woke. He lay there for a while just relishing the feel of his sister's breast in his hand. He also felt a growing urge in his shorts. He couldn't resist it. He slipped his other hand beneath his shorts and he began to stroke himself. He gave no thought to anything but how good it all felt. Cynthia's shirt had rode up during the night and In the glow of the night light, he could see the outline of her pussy through her panties. He was so focused on the beauty of her pussy and the feel of her tit that he didn't notice that she had awakened. Her eyes were wide open.

Cynthia watched as her brother stroked his cock. He had now pulled it out of his shorts and she saw it hard for the first time as he rubbed it before her. She had seen the imprint of it through his pants before but now, here it was in plain view. She decided to just watch the show and not let on that she was awake. He was so focused on staring at her panty-clad pussy and feeling her tit, that he had no clue that he had an audience.

He unconsciously squeezed her tit. He felt her nipple grow stiff in his palm. He stared at the mound covered only by the thin material of her panties. Through the nylon, he could make out the split between her lips. Since her shirt had ridden up in the night he could see her flat belly gave way to a slight bridge-gap below her navel where her panties were held taught by her hips providing a crack through which he could see further down he tummy. The light was not good enough to see through this opening but it excited him none-the-less. He quickened the tempo of his strokes. He was going to come but he gave no thought as to the consequences of it. It felt so good looking at her; feeling her. The first shot of cum landed on Cynthia's shirt. Then his hips bucked as he shot more and more of it. Some landed on her legs and panties.

Cynthia felt him coming and felt each string of cum hit her. She wasn't grossed out about it. She was amazed that she liked it. It actually turned her on that her brother was so excited by the feel of her tit that he would come. She could feel her own moisture in her slit. She watched as her twin pumped his cock milking his cum from it onto his hand. She had a sudden urge to lick the cum from his hand. She wanted to lick it from his cock.

Carl let his cock slip back under his shorts. He wiped his hand gently onto his shorts. He felt nothing but good. He didn't even consider the mess that he had just made on himself and his sister nor the potential consequences. It just felt good. He soon drifted back to sleep.

Cynthia was wide awake. She was so turned on that sleep was not an option. Soon she could hear a change in her brother's breathing. He was sound asleep. His hand was still on her breast and it felt so good. She slowly moved her hand to her leg where she had felt his come land on her. It had run a bit but the remnants were still there. She slid her fingers across her flesh scooping up all that she could and slowly brought her fingers to her lips. She lapped at her fingers and tasted the sweet and salty flavor of her brother's sperm. She needed more. Her hand explored all the spots where she had felt his cum land. Each time she would lick her fingers clean of the gooey stuff. She scooped the last bit but she saved it and let her cum-covered fingers slide into her panties. She felt the warm moistness of her pussy as her fingers slid over her slit smearing her brother's cum onto her. Her fingers explored the regions she knew so well. Cynthia loved to masturbate and did it often. Sometimes she would do it several times a day. At times she would take her time and enjoy her whole body. But this time, she was so excited at having watched her brother come, she was not holding back.

She closed her eyes and could still see his hand moving up and down on his stiff cock. She savored the after-taste of his cum in her mouth. Her clit throbbed as her fingers danced over it. She was nearing an orgasm. The sun was rising and light crept through the window. She could feel the weight of her sleeping brother's hand on her breast. He had caressed it when he came. He had been thinking of her as he shot his spunk out of his cock. She wanted to feel that cock. She wanted to hold it in her hand and rub it.

He had held her breast. It was only fair if she held his cock. She slowly reached across her body and placed her hand ever so gently onto his crotch. There it was. Even soft it was large. It felt so good. She had no more than touched it when she felt her orgasm begin. She could tell it was going to be a good one. She didn't hold back at all. Her hips pushed up as she came. She moaned softly and her grip on his cock tightened. "My brother's cock," she thought. "If I had a cock it would be just like his." She could feel that his cock was now hard. She felt her body jerk as the big O washed over her. She was not as disciplined as him. She moaned again. Her fingers slid into her now and curled slightly rubbing the anterior surface of her vagina. She gave one last lurch and stopped, leaving her fingers buried inside her. She moaned again softly.

"Did it feel that good?" whispered a voice from somewhere in the fog. She opened her eyes and was staring into her brother's blue eyes.

She smiled and answered, "Yes, it was great. Was yours good?"

"Yeah, maybe the best ever," he replied quietly as he gave her titty a slight squeeze. She returned the gesture squeezing his cock gently.

"I watched you come," she said. "It made me so horny. I had to rub myself. Does that much always me out?"

"Not always. It depends on how many times I do it and how long ago the last one was and how excited that I am," he replied. His hand was still on her breast. "and, I was very excited this time," he added.

"Because of me?" she asked.

"Yeah, I was really turned on. I woke up and you were laying on my chest and my hand was on your boob. Then I could see you down there through your panties," he replied.

"That was really hot. We should do it again," she said.

"I'd like that," he said.

"Carl, can I see it again? I mean in the light now that the sun is out. Can I see your dick?" she asked.

"Might as well," he said. "After all, you have it in your hand."

"Neat, show it to me," she said as she moved her hand from his crotch. Carl pulled his waist band down and reached in to pull his cock out. "No," she said as she pushed his hand aside and reached inside. "Let me take it out." Her hand slid into his shorts and he felt her fingers on his cock. He was already rock hard again having watched her come plus all the talk about masturbating. "It's big. Does it always get this big?" she asked.

"Only when I'm really turned on," he replied.

"So you're really turned on now?" she asked.

"Yeah, I kinda am," he said. Her hand began to stroke his cock as she admired its length and girth. "Wow, that feels really good sis," he whispered as he squeezed her breast. Her nipple grew hard. "Can I see you?" he asked.

"My pussy or my titties?" she asked.

"Well, both. Is that OK?" he asked.

"Pull my shirt up and you can see what you've been holding," she said as she continued to stroke him.

Carl bunched up his sister's shirt until he could feel her bare breast in his hand. He craned his neck to look at it. "God, you're beautiful," he admired.

"Thanks, I like them too," she said.

Carl kissed his sister on the forehead as she played with his stiff cock. "I like this, sis," he said as he lifted his hips to her hand working his cock.

"Me too," she replied looking up at him. "I like it a lot. Can I make you come?"

"I almost am already," he said.

She continued to stroke him now a little faster. "Am I doing it right?" she asked.

"Yes. It feels really good with you doing it. Can I touch your pussy?" he asked.

"Mmm hmm," she replied. Carl's hand left her tit and his long arm slid under her reaching around to get to her crotch. His other hand made its way to her breast and he pushed her shirt up more. Cynthia was really stroking his cock now. He slid his hand inside the waist of her panties. His fingers glided across the tuft of hair on her mound to her lips. She was soaked from her masturbation.

"Wow, you feel so good," he said as his fingers found her slit.

Cynthia looked up at her twin. He was so handsome and she cared so much for him. This felt so good. There were no thoughts of wrong or right. It just felt wonderful. She looked into his eyes and said, "I love you, brother. I love you so much," she said. Then she kissed him on his lips. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth and licked his lips. She parted them and pushed her tongue into his mouth to meet his.

Carl's back arched as he lost control. His sister's kiss had done it. He began to shoot rope after rope of hot cum onto her hand and their bodies. Cynthia pumped faster and harder as her twin came. Then she felt the beginnings of her own orgasm start. The combination was overwhelming. She moaned into Carl's mouth as she burst into orgasm. She humped his hand and the side of his leg. She kissed him harder and all but screamed into his mouth. "MMMmm Ummm," she groaned several times.

They kissed each other passionately as their orgasms wore on and eventually subsided. Finally, Carl broke the kiss. "God sis, that was the best," said Carl.

"I know," she replied as she nuzzled onto his chest. Her hand was still wrapped around his cock. It was covered in cum. His hand remained in her panties with his fingers cupped over her mound. His middle finger rested in her slit. His other hand toyed gently with her breast.

"I love you, too sis. I love you a lot. Maybe more than anyone in the world," said Carl.

"Let's do this all the time," said Cynthia. "I really like it."

"Works for me," said Carl with a chuckle. "By the way, you are really hot!" he added. They kissed again.

"I gotta get a shower. I am so sticky from everything," said Cynthia.

"Me too. But ladies first," he said. "I'll go shower in my room. But, can I see you undress first?" he asked.

"Sure, brother," she replied as she stood. Facing him, she whipped off her shirt. She looked at his face and shook herself side to side making her breasts sway to and fro as much as they could. He liked it. Then she pulled off her panties and stood before him with her arms out to the side. "Ta da," she spouted. She tuned around and shook her ass at him. It was a gorgeous ass. He could see the lips of her pussy through her open legs. Her blond pubic hairs were matted with her juices.

On their first full day of being eighteen, it was the best birthday present they could have. He looked admiringly at his twin's body noting every curve and the smooth skin. Her nipples were erect and engorged. Carl so wanted to reach out and touch his sister's ass. He wanted to suckle her nipples. He wanted to do so much with her. But that would be another time.

angelmom37
angelmom37
1,046 Followers