Twins Spread Their Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Cynthia and Carl spread their love to mom and dad.
7k words
4.63
39.5k
48

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angelmom37
angelmom37
1,039 Followers

Carl's mind was reeling. He had just masturbated his sister while she pumped cum out of his cock. It was a great way to start their 18thyear. He couldn't shake the vision of his twin naked before him. Her perfect ass and beautiful tits were forever etched into his mind. He imagined what it would be like to fuck her. As he showed rinsing the cum off of his body, he thought of Cynthia and their mutual masturbation of each other. He realized that his cock was getting hard again. He looked at it admiring its length and girth. He unconsciously stroked it. He closed his eyes and he could see the image of her standing before him naked. Her pussy barely covered in fine blond hair. The pussy he had buried his fingers in moments before. He could almost feel the inside of her vagina and her lips closing around his fingers as he plunged them into her while she came. He pumped away at his soap-covered cock and for the third time that day, Carl came.

Cynthia too was loving the morning. She was all smiles as she dressed for the day. She was feeling particularly sexy as she pulled her jeans over the red thong she wore. She contemplated not wearing a bra under the sheer t-shirt she picked but thought the better of it as it might be a little over-the-top to wear while hanging out with mom and dad. Instead she chose a black low-cut bra that would show through the thin material of the white shirt. She smiled as she pulled it on and adjusted her breasts in it for maximum effectiveness.

Larry and Glenda had woken up in a particularly aroused state as well. They had finished their morning sex, showered and were downstairs preparing breakfast for the twins. Larry was cooking omelets for the them as Glenda set the table. Glenda, like her daughter, had retained arousal after her morning's activities. She too had taken particular care in dressing somewhat sexier than usual. She wore black yoga pants that left nothing to the imagination. Her perfectly-chiseled ass was showcased magnificently through the thin material. She wore nothing under the tight fabric and every detail imaginable was obvious. She wore an athletic bra that was mostly just a series of straps. It pushed her gorgeous and large tits up and out to the point that her nipples were barely hidden. She wore nothing over the sexy garment. Her hair was in a pony tail that met her head in a French braid.

Such was the sight that greeted Carl as he walked into the kitchen. His mom was leaned over the table setting places for them. Carl could not help but to stare at his mother's perfect ass. He was in the middle of the entranced stare when his father's voice interrupted his joy. "Hey son, you are a man now so you cannot be ogling my wife's goods like that anymore," said Larry jokingly.

Glenda stood and turned to see Carl. "He can stare at mummy all he wants, pops," she said as she walked to her son. Carl couldn't help but notice the ample amount of cleavage displayed by his mom. Now he was starring at her tits. She strolled up and hugged her boy tightly smashing those glorious orbs into his chest. "Happy first day of being 18, baby," she said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Where is your sister? I know you guys feel asleep together last night. Is she awake yet?" asked Glenda.

"Yeah, she's up and getting ready for the day. What's for breakfast pops?" he asked.

"Made you and your sister's favorite; western omelets and fried taters," he answered.

"Good morning everybody," called Cynthia as she strode through the door. All eyes fell onto her as she strolled into the room like a model on a runway. She walked straight to her mom and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for the great party yesterday. I was so tired that I must have passed out," she added as she walked to her dad. "Morning daddy, she said hugging him tightly from behind. She pushed her breasts into his back with a little more force than usual. She was still aroused by her play with her brother.

"Morning princess," he replied.

All the while Carl was still ogling his mother's body. He wasn't quite sure if it was left over arousal from playing with his sister or what. But he was growing hard for a fourth time and it wasn't even eight o'clock yet. Glenda leaned over to pull placemats out of a bottom drawer causing her yoga pants to stretch the thin material. Carl looked intently as the black material became almost transparent under the strain of the stretch. He could see the outlines of his mother's ass crack. He envisioned his tongue slipping into that chasm feeling the smoothness of the insides of her ass cheeks. He unconsciously adjusted his stiffening cock in his pants.

Carl's actions did not go unnoticed. His father took note of his son's obvious interest in his wife's ass. He smiled. He remembered his early years and the fantasies and thoughts he had of his own mother. It was all natural. He turned and looked at his daughter who was setting forks and knives onto the table. As she leaned over, her top drooped and showed an exaggerated amount of cleavage. Larry felt a slight stirring in his groin as he looked down his daughter's shirt. As he broke the stare he looked her in the face. She smiled and stared him straight in the eyes.

All sat and had a great meal. They chatted about their upcoming trip to Hawaii and made small talk. Carl and Larry seemed intent on getting their fill of the eye candy before them. They lavished stares onto both women with every move they made. And the women; they were enjoying all of the attention. They both played it up by moving and sitting the best way to show the most. The sexual tension was palpable in the air. "So what do my eighteen-year-old twins want to do today?" asked Glenda.

"Can we have a 'daddy-daughter'; 'mommy-son' date day?" asked Cynthia? "I wanna spend some time with my pops and I'm sure that my brother wouldn't mind taking his mommy out for lunch and whatever," she offered.

"Sounds like a great idea," said Larry. "But, you guys will have to do dishes while your mom and I get ready. We can't go out in public like this. What date function do you both have in mind?" he asked.

"Well, you can always take me shopping at the mall. I need stuff for Hawaii," offered Cynthia.

"I want to take mom shopping too. She needs new swim wear if we are going to be in the tropics," said Carl. He gleamed at the thought of looking at his mother in the most revealing of bikinis.

"Not fair," said Cynthia. "I have dibs on the mall," she pouted.

"No worries. We'll go to the next town over and shop," said Glenda.

"It's settled then," said Larry. "So we'll head up and change while you two finish up in here," he added rising and taking his wife's hand. As Larry rose, Cynthia looked at his crotch. He was hard. She knew it, she knew he was getting excited looking at her. Carl's eyes followed his mother's ass as she left the room.

"Jeeze, Brother, you're gonna burn a hole in mom's yoga pants with those hot stares," said Cynthia.

"I can't help it. She has the hottest ass I have ever seen," replied Carl.

"Hotter than mine?" asked his sister.

"Not sure. I didn't get to see it enough this morning," he chuckled.

Cynthia stood, undid her pants and slipped them down. She stuck her ass in her brother's face. "That give you a good enough look? How do I compare to mom's ass?" she asked.

Carl reached and touched his sister's ass running his hands freely over it. It was so smooth and hard. He squeezed her cheeks and slid his hand between her legs. Cynthia teasingly pulled away and pulled up her pants. Carl starred with disappointment as his sister covered her prize ass. "That's enough for a comparison," she said zipping her pants and buttoning them. "So, how do I compare?" she asked.

"Wow sis! You have the hottest ass in the world!" replied Carl.

As the door closed in their bedroom, Larry grabbed his wife and kissed her passionately. He slipped his hand inside of her yoga pants caressing her ass. He buried his tongue in her mouth. His hands were busy fondling her ass. She could feel his cock pushing against her. As he broke the kiss she asked, "My God Larry, what has you all fired up again?"

Oh my God Glenda, you are so hot. Even Carl was noticing it. I couldn't wait to get you back in here," replied Larry as he shoved her back onto the bed. He pulled her pants off in one swift motion and knelt on the floor spreading her legs apart. He buried his face in her pussy and began lapping like a cat at a saucer of milk. Glenda grabbed her husband's head pulling it harder into her crotch as his tongue toyed with her clit. In no time she was reeling with her second orgasm of the day.

As she came, Larry stood up and removed his shirt as she removed her bra. He caressed her breasts as she undid his trousers. His cock sprang out like it was being chased by something. She circled it with her lips taking as much as she could into her mouth. Now Larry grabbed her head and began fucking her face like a madman. He held the back of her head with one hand while the other fondled her enormous tits. She was such a great cock sucker. Soon her saliva was running off of his balls. Sensing he was going to come, Larry grabbed her under her arms and lifted her almost throwing her back onto the bed.

With out even stepping out of his pants, he drove his cock into her soaking-wet pussy. She moaned loudly as he began to pound her like with abandon. She wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him deeply mashing her tits to his chest. In no time they were both on the brink of orgasm. Then they came together. Larry grunted with each stroke as he shot his cum deep inside her vagina. Glenda was moaning so loudly that Larry had to put his hand over her mouth. They continued to fuck like that for what seemed like an eternity.

Finally satisfied, they collapsed. Larry rolled part way off of his wife so as not to crush her with his weight but he remained buried inside her quim. "God that was good!" he exclaimed.

"I'll say. We gotta find out what initiated that so we can do it more often," responded Glenda.

Larry raised up on his elbow sliding his cock out of Glenda. "Did you notice the way your son was ogling you up and down? He was practically raping you with his eyes. And when he stood up his cock all but poked out of his pants. I think that our boy would fuck you given half a chance," smiled Larry.

"Really? You think that Carl would fuck his own mother? That's the craziest thing that I've ever heard," said Glenda as she sat up. "Is that what got you so turned on?" she asked.

"Well, uh.... I ..... I don't know. I guess maybe," stammered Larry.

"Well, I did notice it and I have to admit that it made me put on a bit of a show," snickered Glenda.

"I knew it! I could tell that you were; the way you would bend over and stretch those pants and lean so far over the table that your nipples were actually showing from your bra. I knew it," chuckled Larry.

"That doesn't bother you?" asked Glenda.

"Funny thing is, no, it doesn't. As you can tell, it turned me on. How about you? How do you feel about your young man drooling over his mommy?" he asked.

"Kinda flattered, I guess," she replied.

"You mean, 'Kinda hot' huh?" said Larry.

"Well, now that I think about it ... yeah, it's kinda hot, in a weird way," she replied. "But that doesn't bother you?" she added.

"No, it really doesn't," he replied.

"Well, what about Cynthia, you think she has the hots for you?" asked Glenda.

Larry stared blankly at her. "Well, that's a bit different," he said.

"Why is that? Why is it OK for it to be OK to think that our son wants to fuck me and not think the same about our daughter and you?" asked Glenda.

Larry thought a long time. He rolled over onto his back and looked up at the ceiling.

"Did you see how she was acting? Did you see that she was doing the same thing as me only with you?" she asked.

"Now that you mention it, I guess I did," he replied.

"And I could tell that you were staring at her as much as you say Carl was staring at me. I thought that that was the reason you stood up from the table with a hard on," smiled Glenda. "But it was you thinking about our son fucking me?" she asked.

"Hell, I don't know, maybe,... maybe it was both," he said. "Fuck it, to much analysis. Too much thinking. We just had a great fuck. Let's leave it at that," he replied. But both knew that they couldn't purge the thoughts from their minds. He rolled over and kissed his wife and smiled.

"C'mon sis, let me touch it again. I want to feel your pussy. I loved the way it felt this morning," begged Carl as he stood behind his sister at the sink. His hand was on her jean-covered crotch. He was pressing his cock against her ass and she was pressing back. He knew she wanted to let him.

"Tell you what, let's finish this and go do our shopping and I will model what I buy for you. You can play with your cock again. And maybe I'll let you touch my pussy then," she teased. As she said the latter she humped back with her ass pushing Carl backwards. He staggered back against the table. But he managed to grab two hand-fulls of her tits in the process. Her nipples popped to attention immediately. She turned and shot him a glare, then smiled as she moved her hands away so he could see her erect buds. "Owey, you hurt my titties. You must kiss them now," she said as she pulled up her top and bra.

Carl wasted no time. He had his mouth on his sister's tits as fast as he could move. He was afraid it was a tease and she would remove the beauties from his sight. For the first time he licked and sucked her little buds relishing the feeling of her tit flesh in his mouth. But, when his hands grabbed her ass to pull her to him, Cynthia made a dodging move that broke the two apart and pulled her bra and top back down. Carl chased after her grabbing at her ass as he ran.

Carl drove his mom's car. This was probably a bit risky; not because he wasn't a great driver but because Glenda had dressed in a skin tight dress that had ridden up so far that it barely covered her crotch. He kept trying to steal glances up her dress as he drove. To make matters worse, she had now turned a bit to face him. That coupled with the fact that her breasts were almost popping out of the dress top was enough to totally distract the poor boy as he drove. He almost rear-ended several cars. She made casual conversation as she teased her son while he drove. Glenda finally thought the better of the game and turned to face the dashboard. She also pulled her hemline down a bit as well.

"So, what stores are we going to for me to purchase these new 'outfits' and swim wear?" she asked.

Her turning action caught Carl's attention and regret. "I dunno, maybe V.S. or Wet Seal, or some places like that," replied Carl. He seemed embarrassed as if his being been caught looking up his mom's dress had made her turn away. Glenda sensed this and felt guilty. 'She shouldn't tease him so,' she thought. Silence filled the air for the next few moments. As they pulled into the parking structure at the mall, Carl spoke, "I'm sorry mom, I didn't mean to stare at you. It's just that ... well ... you are really pretty and it's hard to ... you know ... uh ... not look."

"Baby, it's ok," she said turning a little more back to face him. "It's my fault for dressing like this," she added. Though her dress was pulled back down to a respectable level, she had purposely spread her legs a bit as she turned. Carl glanced at her legs and could clearly see up her dress. He was greeted by the triangle of sheer white under his mom's dress. She wore panties of the sheerest material and for the first time in his life, he was looking at his mother's pussy. Even though it was covered in almost-clear material, he could clearly make out her bald lips and her slit. And he thought that it looked like that she was wet. She took his arm in her hands and continued. "If we women didn't want men to stare at us, then why would we dress this way?" she asked. She smiled as she said this and opened her legs just a tad more.

Now Carl abandoned any pretenses. He stared directly at his mother's barely-covered pussy. Was his mom purposely giving him this show? She had to be. She had never put it on display like this. His hormones were raging. After having been teased by his sister and still carrying the image of her naked body in his head and the feel of her ass in his hands, he was hornier than he had ever been in his life.

Glenda remembered the conversation she had with Larry earlier. Was her son really interested in her sexually? Would he actually have sex with her, given a chance? Or, was he just being a normal boy with normal curiosities? She was aroused. His eyes were riveted to her crotch. She felt emboldened. "The greatest compliment that any man can give a woman is to appreciate her beauty and the hard work she puts in to keeping attractive," she said. As she spoke she slid her bottom towards him just a bit more. This caused her dress to ride up even further than it had been before. The entire front of her thong was now visible to her son.

Now Carl could see clearly. He was looking at not only his mom's pussy but her entire crotch. She had just a small tuft of hair above her slit. It was maybe two inches long and shaped like a "V". And she was indeed wet! The moisture glistened in the light. He was mesmerized. Her beautiful shapely legs were parted showing him something that he had wanted to see since he realized that it existed. He was not disappointed in the vision. Whereas his sister's mound were covered in fine hair, his mom's was bald and smooth. Her lips were full and much more defined than Cynthia's.

Glenda smiled as she spread her legs even more. She was no longer teasing. Now she was straight up flirting with her son. "You like what you are looking at, don't you?" she said. Carl simply nodded without removing his eyes from her prize. Her hand dropped to her leg and she rubbed slowly back and forth trailing her fingers over the smooth flesh of her inner thigh. Glenda was incredibly turned on with her son staring at her most intimate parts. She abandoned caution and rational thought. She used her other hand to pull her dress up more. She spread her legs wide sliding her knee onto the console. As her left hand continued to tease her thigh, she moved her right hand to her panties. She inserted a finger into them and pulled them aside revealing her bare pussy to her son.

Carl stared in awe at his mother uncovered her pussy. Now there was nothing impeding his view. It was gorgeous. It was swollen and wet. He wanted to touch it like he had done with his sister hours before. He felt his cock growing stiffer in his pants. It was becoming painful as his member was bent by the confines of his jeans. But he was afraid to touch it to adjust it. He was afraid that it might break the spell his mother was in and the moment would be over. So he just wiggled a little.

Glenda picked up on this subtle movement and knew the effect she was having on him. As she continued to play with her thigh, she dipped a finger into her slit and spread it apart with two others. Now she was fully exposed to her son. She knew that her pink slit and clit would be visible to him. She witnessed as his jaw fall open. She his hand his hand as it moved. He could no longer keep still and he adjusted his rock hard cock in his pants. "Poor boy," she thought. There just wasn't enough room in there for what she could tell had to be a large cock. "She smiled as she rubbed herself. Her finger encircled her clit and she began to masturbate in front of her son.

Carl licked his lips unconsciously. His mother's pussy looked so good. He wanted to lick it so badly. He wanted to be inside her. He wanted to fuck his mother. He wanted her naked. He wanted to do so much with her. But for now, he would just settle for touching it. He grew bolder and reached out his trembling hand towards the beautiful object of his worship.

angelmom37
angelmom37
1,039 Followers
12