Twins Spread Their Love Ch. 05

Story Info
Cynthia and her brother include Mom and Dad in their sex.
3.2k words
4.78
22.1k
32

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angelmom37
angelmom37
1,046 Followers

The next morning the family set about their Sunday routine just the way they had done all their lives. It was almost as if the previous 24 hours hadn't happened. Glenda and Larry woke and started breakfast for the kids as the twins showered and dressed. At the table they all chatted about normal stuff. It wasn't till half way through breakfast that any mention was made of the previous night's escapades. "So, daddy, did you enjoy the show last night? I know that Carl did." said Cynthia as she scooted he chair back from the table a bit.

Larry coughed and sputtered at his daughter's bold question. As he regained his composure he spoke, "It was truly an interesting demonstration of you and your mother's beauty and talent. I think you two may have missed your calling and should be models."

"Aww, that's so sweet, honey," said Glenda as she leaned and gave her husband a kiss.

"What do you think, brother?" asked Cynthia looking at Carl.

"I agree with dad. You ladies looked so good last night. Nikki Taylor and Miranda Kerr got nothing on you two. I mean, like, wow, you guys nailed it," he replied.

"Aww that's so sweet, honey," said Cynthia mocking her mother as she gave him a kiss.

"Well, what do you girls plan to do to top last night's show?" asked Larry.

"What's our incentive?" smiled Glenda as she asked.

"Well, we could do dishes again," replied Carl.

"I was thinking more along the lines of our chores for a week," said Cynthia as she placed one foot in her chair with her knee up near her head. As she did this, she revealed that she was not wearing anything under her loose-fitting dress. It rode up as her leg lifted revealing her blond pussy. The effect worked.

Larry's eyes were immediately drawn to his daughter's pussy. At that moment, he would have done anything she asked just for a taste of that sweet flower. "I think ... uh ... that ... we ... uh could work something out," he stammered as he stared at the beautiful sight of his little girl's pussy. Her lips were slightly parted and framed by the cutest wisp of fine blonde hair. The hood of her clit just barely peeked from her slit.

"What would you offer, Carl?" asked Glenda.

"For you, mom, anything you ask. No strings attached. I just love you," he replied sweetly.

"You know, mom, Carl and I have no secrets," said Cynthia as she looked first to her mom and then to her dad. "We share everything. We both talked about everything that happened yesterday."

"Well, you know, Cyn, your dad and I have no secrets either. So it looks like that we know everything about of yesterday's activities," offered Glenda.

"Well, not exactly everything. See, Carl and I have a couple little secrets of our own. Should we share them, brother?" asked Cynthia as she looked her brother in the eye.

Carl was a little nervous. What would his mom and dad think if they knew that he had done all those things with his sister? Most importantly, how would it affect his chances with his mom? Would it kill any chance he had of fucking her? Or, would it turn her on? After all, she had already sucked his cock and she had eaten Cynthia's pussy too. So, WTF, he figured, just lay it all on the table? "Sure, sis. He said looking at his mom. Let's tell mom and dad all about yesterday," he said.

"Well, we are twins after all. And twins are supposed to be, like, super close, right? So like yesterday morning we woke up doing, like, you know, stuff, like masturbating next to each other. And that sort of led to us masturbating each other," she started.

"Well, that's okay. That is actually kind of normal for kids, I guess," said Larry.

"But after everything that happened yesterday, I mean, like, with me playing with daddy's penis and you and me having, you know, sex like we did, well, last night, Carl and I, well ... you know ... just fucked," she blurted.

Larry almost came in his pants. The thought of his kids fucking each other was almost as hot as the thought of his son fucking his wife. Between that and the view of his daughter's sweet pussy, it was hard to resist doing something. His cock was so hard right now, it was all he could do not to grab his daughter and fuck her right then and there. But somehow, he knew that it would happen soon enough. But he had to do something to get it rolling. He wanted that pussy so bad. And sitting here looking at it while she talked about fucking Carl was more than he could take. He thought quickly, "How could he run with this?"

"So, how was it?" he asked still staring at her crotch.

"Oh, it was heaven. He was so sweet and gentle until I asked him to not hold back. Then he pounded my pussy so hard that I could feel his balls slapping my ass. And, as you know mom, he has a really big cock," she replied.

Glenda smiled and turned a bit red. She was all about openness but this was a bit fast. It took a second for her to regain her composure.

"Oh, don't feel bad, daddy, you have a nice cock too. But Carl's is like really huge," taunted Cynthia.

"Well, you may be right, but I have to give your father kudos for his ability to use his. He keeps me quite happy with it. But, if you'd like to know first hand, why don't you try for your self. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. And, I could try Carl's and we could get an honest comparison," said Glenda smiling at Larry. She knew full well that he would jump at the chance to fulfill two of his fantasies; fucking his own daughter and knowing that she was fucking their son.

"That sounds like a GREAT idea mom," said Cynthia as she stood up. She went to her mom and kissed her face. "You are just the best mom in the world!" she said. Then she kissed her mom on her lips.

Glenda's hand went unconsciously to her daughter's bare ass under the girl's dress. As Cynthia kissed her mother, Glenda softly rubbed her girl's ass, paying particular attention to the little fold where her cheeks met her legs. She knew that she herself liked that spot to be fondled and knew her daughter probably would as well. She got a favorable reaction as Cynthia slipped her tongue into her mom's mouth.

Carl watched as his mom's hand played with his sister's ass less than two feet from his face. He was still reeling from his mom's proposal that she fuck him. It was his biggest fantasy and it was going to come true. That is, if his dad was okay with it.

Larry showed his answer rather than speaking it. He stood and walked behind his daughter and his hand joined his wife's on their daughter's sweet tender ass. The two were playing with his sister's beautiful ass right in front of him. His cock was rock hard by now. He leaned to watch his mother and sister kissing. It was so hot. Cynthia's hands were on her mom's tits playing with them through her top. As Carl watched the show, his dad's hands moved to Cynthia's dress and began unbuttoning the front of it. Carl knew that Cynthia was naked under her dress as the two had showered and dressed together earlier.

Larry began to play with his daughter's breasts while she continued to kiss her mother. She released her hold on her mom's boobs and started fumbling with her father's pants. It took a bit, but soon his cock was free. Larry couldn't resist any longer. He slid his daughter's dress up over her hips. He grabbed his stiff cock and guided the head of it towards her ass. With expertise of many such moves, he found his target quickly. He rubbed the tip of it along her slit taking advantage of the moisture there. Then Larry slid the head of his dick gently and slowly into his daughter's tight hole. He gesture was met with a moan and his daughter pushed back pushing his cock further into her.

Cynthia felt her father's cock slip inside her. She felt the head of it ease past the opening with a bit of a pop. It was not as big as her brother's but, it was a respectable size and it was her father's cock. It was such a turn on to know that the dick that made her was now inside her. She began to push her ass back onto her dad as he pumped his hard dick in and out of her. She was fucking her daddy!

Glenda stood and reluctantly released her kiss from her daughter's lips. She walked past her husband and little girl sliding her hand across the two as they fucked. She kissed Larry as she walked past him to begin fulfilling the other part of his fantasy. She moved towards to her son. As she approached him, she removed her top revealing that she to wore nothing underneath. She caressed her breasts and tweaked her nipples as she approached him. She leaned and kissed her son passionately. Glenda pulled Carl to his feet and led him to the living room. He followed his mother's magnificent ass knowing what was about to happen. Carl sat on the couch as his mother removed her jeans. Nothing under them as well. He couldn't wait. His pants were off in an instant. Glenda straddled her son and, guiding his cock to her pussy lips, slid herself onto it. Cynthia was right, it was huge. It felt so good as his meat slid all the way into her hole. It filled her so completely and she could feel it pushing against her cervix. A slight moan escaped her lips into his mouth as they kissed and his dick hit home.

It was all that Larry could do to keep from coming inside his daughter immediately. Her young pussy was so tight and she was gushing juices. He could feel her warmth running down his balls. He couldn't come yet, he wanted to fuck her more. He wanted to fuck her differently, not like a dog. He wanted her to like it. He pulled her off of his cock and took her by the hand. They walked to the living room. Larry saw his wife fucking their son and smiled at her. He removed his pants and sat next to the rest of his family as his daughter re-impaled herself onto his cock. He slid deep inside her as he pulled her dress off and began to fondle all of her sweet young body. His hands were on her delectably firm ass. He toyed with her cheeks, her crack and even slid his fingers across her anus. Then his hands moved to her tits. With all the skill of a long-time lover, he worshiped her breasts with hands and mouth. Then he began fingering her pussy as they fucked. They returned to kissing and she sucked lovingly on his tongue.

Cynthia was adoring this love. She fucked her father hard as she watched her brother and mother fucking right next to them. Carl's mouth was on the same tits that she had sucked on last night. She watched as her mother's head went back in ecstasy. She could feel her father's mouth on her nipples as he sucked them. She would come soon and she didn't want to hold back. Cynthia turned to her mother and grabbed her. She pulled her towards her and kissed her again. Then she kissed her father. Then leaning way over, she kissed her brother. As she started to come, she returned her mouth to her dad's lips. "I love you, daddy. I love you so much. I'm going to come now, daddy. Oh God, mom, I'm going to come on daddy. Fuck me daddy! Fuck me hard," she screamed.

Glenda watched as her daughter came from the assault of her father's cock on her pussy. It was so beautiful watching her young lithe body ride her husband's dick. She felt so much love for her family. It filled her with joy and lust. Now she could feel her own orgasm building and she turned to focus on her son. She kissed him and began to ride his massive cock hard. She was sliding it almost out of her pussy and then ramming back down onto it shoving its full length into her womb. She could feel his cock head hitting her cervix with each thrust. It was delicious. She moaned loudly and said, "I'm coming, baby. Mommy's coming for you, honey. OH GOD CARL, I'm COMING!! Fuck me baby!! Fuck your mommy HARD!! Oh IT FEELS SO WONDERFUL!!" She looked at Larry fucking their daughter and grabbing her husbands hand, she squeezed it tightly as she exploded in orgasm onto her son's cock. She began to slide back and forth on his lap. She was getting the most stimulation on her clit as it rubbed on his pubic bone. She fucked her young son like he was the last lover on the planet.

Carl couldn't hold back anymore. He buried his face in his mother's massive tits. He jerked as he shot his first stream of cum into her. He continued to pump rope after rope of semen into the womb that had given him birth. His hands held his mother's sweet ass as it bounced up and down onto his lap. Her huge tits rubbed on his face as she began to hump him back and forth.

Larry watched it all with the calm control of a master cocksman. Then when they had all come he let loose, filling his daughter's tiny pussy with cum. He grabbed her hips and jerked her up and down thrusting his hips up into her as he pumped her full of semen. He sucked her titties as she continued to come on him. Moans filled the air as the whole family came together; father into daughter and son into mother. It was a wonderful fuck fest filled with love and passion.

As the moans and groans died down, Cynthia was the first to move. She slid quickly off of her dad's lap and knelt in front of him. She took his cock into her mouth and hungrily devoured the cum and her own juices from it. Taking her daughter's cue, Glenda slid off the couch but slid between Cynthia's legs and began lapping her husband's cum from her daughter's pussy. Larry spoke, "Well, son, aren't you going to be a gentleman and clean up your mother?"

Carl didn't hesitate. He dove off the couch and onto his back between his kneeling mother's legs. He began lapping at her pussy with fervor. It wasn't long before all of them were ready to go again. Larry grew hard from his daughter's sweet lips on his tool. He was so aroused by the sight before him. Both Cynthia and Glenda were getting turned on by the mouths on their pussies. Poor Carl was the only one left unstimulated. But soon, mom and sis took care of that as the two crawled to each side of him and began working his cock between their mouths. They kissed and sucked it occasionally kissing each other.

Carl and Larry watched as the two women sucked Carl's cock to life again. Then the two women began to pay more attention to each other than the men. Their kisses focused more on their mouth-play than on Carl's cock. Their hands began to roam across tits and ass as they started making love to each other. Soon, Cynthia began to work her way down her mother's body towards her crotch. In seconds she was face deep into her mother's pussy.

His sister's ass in the air seemed to be begging for him to fuck her. Carl moved behind Cynthia and knelt behind her. He looked at the beautiful sight before him. She was eating their mother's pussy, still sucking his cum out of it. He slid his cock lovingly into his sister and began to fuck her slowly as she continued to pleasure her mother.

Larry slid off of the couch and joined his daughter between his wife's legs. He was kissing Cynthia's cheeks and neck; working his way to share his wife's pussy with his baby girl. As his mouth found his wife's cunt lips, he thought, "I am probably going to taste my own son's come." Strange, it didn't seem to bother him one bit. Fact was, it turned him on even more. It was a reminder that the son that he had created had just fucked his own mother; Larry's wife. He moved, repositioning his crotch next to Glenda's face. He knew how much she loved to suck his cock. He wasn't disappointed. Glenda sucked her husbands cock deep into her throat as her daughter savored her pussy. She could taste the leftovers of her daughter's juices on her husband's dick. It was such a turn on.

Glenda was the first to come. One hand was on the back of her daughter's head pulling it into her crotch as the other pulled her husband to her. She dove her head onto his cock. Sliding it all the way down her throat, she held her head motionless as she came. She felt the first spurt of cum as Larry pulled her head against him and fucked her throat.

Cynthia was next. Her hand went to her clit and rubbed it as her brother pumped his huge cock in and out of her sex. She was elated eating her mother's pussy while she was fucked by her sweet twin. She screamed incoherently into her moo's pussy as the orgasm washed over her.

Seeing all the play before him, Carl too unloaded. He squirted more and more of his seed into his sweet sister's hole joining his father's sperm inside her. As he finished pumping his sister full, he collapsed on top of her and kissed her neck and cheeks. Then he gently kissed his mother's thighs and mound with love and adoration.

Larry withdrew his tool from his syrupy wife's lips and kissed her sweetly. He could taste his cum as she licked inside his mouth. He lay down next to her as they continued to snog. His cock rested against the side of her out-stretched leg. It was all one big incestuous heap of naked bodies. Carl's cock remained inside his sister as the two lay between their mother's legs.

In less than thirty-six hours the whole family had dove deep into the world of incest. They had fucked; fulfilling a number of their fantasies but also opening the door for many more. Soon, they would not only join in every way possible, but also expand their love to others in the family.

angelmom37
angelmom37
1,046 Followers