Twins Spread Their Love Ch. 07

Story Info
After a sweet night Carl Goes to Vegas for his Gram.
9.9k words
4.69
12.7k
17

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angelmom37
angelmom37
1,039 Followers

As the Hawaii trip approached, Cynthia realized how much having the whole family along for the ride was going to be fun. They had continued their sexual escapades on an almost daily basis. As winter break approached, the family was due a visit from Larry's mom, Katrina. She lived in Nevada and came to visit a couple times a year. Problem was, Katrina wouldn't fly. She had been on board a flight that had experienced an event a few years back and the whole thing had left her traumatized. The other problem was that she wouldn't drive to their house alone. She needed company for the long trip. This was never a problem because she was so pleasant and so grateful that Larry actually enjoyed flying out to meet her and driving back with her.

At fifty-three, Katrina looked more like a lady in her late thirties. There was not a wrinkle to be seen anywhere on her body; nor was there a single grey hair on her golden-blonde head. And her body; well it was good enough for her to still be a show girl on the Vegas strip. And she was quite the popular showgirl. She was five-feet-ten and in great shape. At 125 pounds with a 36-24-36 figure, she was the quintessential bomb! And she loved sex. She simply couldn't get enough of it; men, women and even her own boy Larry. Yep, Larry had been fucking his mom for as long as he could remember. Perhaps that was the reason that he never complained about flying to see her and even driving her back to their place. It always led to great mom-son sex. And they were very close.

But this time, Larry had other plans. Glenda was fully aware that Larry was having sex with his mom and had even joined in regularly. So it was no surprise to her when Larry suggested that Carl fly out to meet his "Gram" and drive her back. He knew that Carl would jump at the chance to drive her Mercedes AMG GT all that way. He thought about filling Katrina in on the recent developments in the family but after talking with Glenda, the two decided to just let it play out.

Carl was stoked. Just the thought of piloting that amazing car across the dessert was enough to make his head spin. But there was an additional feeling. Now that he had fucked everyone in his family, the thought of being alone with his Gram for two days was enticing. As he slid his cock into his mother's ass, he wondered how it would feel to slip it into his Gram. He looked down at the perfect orbs of her ass as the length of his dick disappeared into her anus. His mother was perfect! Her ass was so tight that it seemed to grab his cock and hold it as he slid in and out. He leaned over placing his weight onto his mom's back and the two lay onto the bed. He could feel her ass pushing back onto him as she welcomed his massive cock into her colon.

"Baby, I'm not gonna hold back. Mommy loves your cock in her ass so much. It makes me come so fast," she cooed.

"It's OK, mom. I want you to come ... over and over. Let it go, baby, let it go," he said to his mom. He could feel the walls of her ass tighten as he slid in and out of her hole. He grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard. He knew that the rough handling of her boobs would make her cum hard when he fucked her ass. Glenda began to moan. Her hand slipped its way to her pussy and she began to rub herself as her son pushed his cock further and further into her ass.

"Oh God, Carl!! It feels like a baseball bat is in my ass!" she said

"Carl stopped his onslaught. "Does it hurt mom?" he asked.

"No. baby, it feels so good so full. Please don't stop," moaned Glenda as she pushed her ass back into her son. "Don't stop. I'm gonna cum baby!! Oh, sweetie it's so good. Fuck mommy's ass. Fuck me!! Carl, fuck me hard!!" screamed Glenda as she hit the edge of orgasm. She could feel the head rim of his massive cock as it slid in and out of her colon. Her fingers were a blur as she rubbed her pussy mound. She came! As she did, she felt the flood of her squirt soak her hand and the bed. She bit down on the pillow as she continued to ride the throes of her orgasm.

His mother coming was all that it took to push Carl over the edge. He began to loosen spurt after spurt of his hot sticky cum deep into his mother's bowel. He slammed his cock into her as his pubic bone met her ass cheeks. He looked down at his mother's perfect ass as he came and came.

In the arm chair across the room, Larry began pumping his cock faster and faster. He had really grown to enjoy watching his son fuck his wife. He would at times join in but he also just loved to just watch. His hips began to rise as he felt the tingle in his groin signal the start of his come. "Oh ... oh ... oh!!" he grunted uncontrollably as he shot his cum onto his hand and belly. He pumped away as volumes of the sticky white stuff shot out of his dick. He arched his back so much that his ass was off of the seat and he was as straight as a board. Cum was flying everywhere; landing on him, the chair, and the carpet.

Glenda and Carl watched as Carl came and came. They had wound down from their bliss and was enjoying the show. Glenda smiled as she watched her husband fuck his fist with such vigor knowing that it was her fucking their son that got him so turned on. She felt her boy's softening cock still in her ass. She clinched her sphincter a little as if to give him a hug.

Carl felt his mom squeeze his cock with her ass. He smiled and looked at her smiling up at him. He kissed her lips and said, "I love you so much mom! I never want to stop doing this."

"Well, we'll see if you still want me when I am as old as your Gram," she replied.

"If you look like her, I'll want you even more," he said as he tickled her ribs. His cock slid out of her ass with a plop and she felt his cum ooze out of her butt as it mingled with her squirt on her hand that was still laying under her pussy. Grabbing as much of it as she could she pulled her hand out and extended it out to the side. "Honey, do you want to taste your son's cum from my ass?" she asked Larry. Without giving him the chance, she pushed her fingers into her mouth and savored the taste of it all.

"That's not fair!" said Larry as he stood up to come and get his taste.

"It's OK, dad. I left plenty more inside her if you want," said Carl as he rolled off of his mother.

Larry wasted no time. He dove between his wife's legs and began lapping at her ass hole. He sucked and licked the savory juices from her entire crotch. Carl was right. As Larry sucked Glenda's asshole he was rewarded with copious amount of juices. Glenda had used a blackberry flavored lube that mixed well with the salty taste of his son's cum. As he continued to lick her ass, Larry could feel his cock stirring and growing again. He purposely left a goodly amount of the juices in her ass. As he licked Glenda's ass, he fondled his cock to stiffness and in no time he was hard again.

Now it was Carl's turn to watch. He lay next to them as he watched his dad move up his mom's prone form. He watched closely as the head of his dad's cock disappeared into his mom's anus. He began to unconsciously stroke his cock as he felt the urge return. As he watched his dad's cock slip in and out of his mom's ass he was getting hard in no time.

Glenda had felt Carl's movements next to her as Larry was sliding easily in and out of her stretched-out ass. She turned as she saw her son stroking his cock beside her. "Come to mommy baby," she said. "Let me suck it for you."

Carl moved up the bed and leaned against the headboard. Glenda began to lick her son's cock causing it to grow to full stiffness again. In minutes she was bobbing up and down on the huge meat as her husband plowed her ass with his dick. 'If only I had another cock in my pussy,' she thought as she relished the attention. Carl and Larry had, at times, fucked her together in her ass and pussy and had even once attempted to put both of their cocks into her cunt; but Carl's was simply too big. She made a mental note to have Cynthia use a strap-on and join in next time. She felt Carl put his hand on the back of her head. She knew this meant that he would come soon. She didn't want to be greedy. "Here daddy, help mommy out," she said offering her son's cock to her husband's face next to hers. Larry obliged and placed his lips around the head of his son's massive cock.

Glenda began to lick the shaft of the massive dick as her husband bobbed his head up and down on their son's tool. She engulfed one of Carl's balls into her mouth and began to toy with it with her tongue. She felt it twitch and knew what was coming.

The first spurt of cum caught Larry by surprise. He involuntarily let the cock slip from his mouth. A string of the gooey stuff splattered on his face. But, Glenda was there ready for it and took the head of her son's cock from his dad's mouth to hers. Carl moaned as he shot another load of cum into his mother. This time it was at the other end of her digestive system.

Larry kissed the back of Glenda's neck as his son continued to cum in her mouth. He began pumping her ass faster and faster as he unloaded his sperm to mix with his son's in her ass. Feeling the emotion and pure lust of having her son and her husband fuck her in this way, Glenda came too. Even as she moaned in ecstasy, she swallowed all of her son's spunk. She was in heaven.

Cynthia had bloomed into a full-fledged sex maniac. She couldn't get enough. As her brother and parents were fucking each other down the hall, she was getting her own play. Her long-time high school friend was in for a sleep over. As the fuck fest played out elsewhere in the house, Cynthia was plotting and working on her own game.

Brenda had been Cynthia's project since she fell into the world of sex with her family. This girl was the hottest one in school. She was five-foot seven with gorgeous blond hair. Her face was angelic but she had a way of turning on the impish look that reeked of sex. Her tits were so big and she always displayed them to the max. But her best feature was her ass. It was tight and shaped like perfection.

Cynthia had often hung out with her just to look over her sweet hot body; even before she had realized how diverse sex could be. Now it was her mission to get the girl to like pussy as much as she, herself, had grown to like it. She had invited Brenda for a sleep over telling her that her brother was interested in meeting her and that she would "Fix them up".

When they got to the house, Cyn took her friend straight to her room. They had giggled their way through every funny situation and story from school when the topic turned to Carl. As they chatted about Carl, Brenda became inquisitive about his physical features that she couldn't see; how was his chest, was his ass firm, and did he have a large "bulge"? "I've seen his cock, you know," said Cynthia. "Actually, I've touched it. And it is really big and pretty," she added.

How did you manage that?" asked Brenda.

"Well, I woke up one morning after we had fallen asleep together and it was, like, just like, right there all hard and poking out and everything. He was still asleep and I really wanted to touch it," answered Cynthia.

"Weren't you afraid that he would wake up?" asked Brenda.

"Actually, he did wake up," smiled Cynthia.

"Oh my God! Did he like, freak out?" asked Brenda.

"Well ... no but, listen you gotta promise not to tell anybody," said Cynthia.

"Of course," said Brenda excitedly.

"I mean NOBODY," said Cynthia seriously.

"I swear. I won't tell a soul," promised Brenda.

"He let me, ... you know ... like, play with it," she said feigning embarrassment.

"Oh my GOD! Shut up! You got to play with your hot brother's cock? That is so sexy," said Brenda.

"Really? You think it's sexy? I mean that it was OK?" asked Cynthia.

"Oh yes! I think it is so hot. I mean, he is like the sexiest guy in the world. I wish he were my brother. Wow. I'm actually getting hot thinking about that" said Brenda.

"Seriously? It turns you on that I played with Carl's dick?" asked Cynthia.

"Oh God, yes did he come or anything?" asked Brenda.

"Yes he did come. I let him look at my titties and he came really fast; and a lot," said Cynthia.

"That is the sexiest thing ever. You let your hot twin brother see your boobs while you played with his cock. God, Cyn, I am getting wet!" said Brenda.

"No way! Let me see," demanded Cynthia.

Brenda ran he hand under the waistband of her yoga pants. She slipped her fingers into her slit and pulled them back out. Sure enough, there was gooey juices dripping off of them. She made a big deal of spreading her fingers stringing the goo between them. Then she popped her fingers into her mouth and sucked the juices from her fingers. Cynthia watched jealously as the girl's fingers disappeared into her mouth.

"Now THAT'S sexy!!" said Cynthia.

Brenda's hand disappeared back in to her pants. She pulled it out covered in sweet slime again. This time, with a sheepish grin, she offered it to Cynthia. She looked at her friend and, taking her hand, she brought it to her mouth. She looked at it and feigning hesitance, she licked the tips of Brenda's fingers. "MMmmm, that is sweet. I've never tasted anyone else's juices before. It's kinda sexy too," cooed Cynthia.

"Really, you like it?" asked Brenda. She withdrew her hand and put it to her mouth licking the remaining juice from fingers hungrily. "I like the way it tastes too," she said.

Cynthia slid her hand into her own shorts and slipped it into her quim. She pulled it out with her fingers cupped holding what almost looked like a puddle of thick juices. She offered it to Brenda.

Smiling, Brenda lapped her friend's pussy juices from her fingers. Cynthia joined her and the two licked Cynthia's fingers clean. "MMMmmm, this is really hot too," said Cynthia.

"Wanna taste the real thing," asked Brenda.

"MMmm HMmm," she replied excitedly.

"First you have to earn it," said Brenda as she leaned towards her girlfriend. She stopped just shy of Cynthia's lips. Cynthia leaned in and kissed her friend for the first time. It was just a lip kiss. She didn't want to seem too over eager. She feigned innocence as she kissed the teen's lips lightly. Breaking the kiss, Brenda said, "So you've never been with a girl, huh?" Cynthia shook her head innocently tipping her chin down so as to not look at Brenda's face. "It's okay, I mean we all have to start somewhere. It makes me feel good to think that I could be your first," said Brenda as she returned to kissing Cynthia. She slid closer to her and put her arms around Cynthia. Now her tongue slipped into Cyn's mouth.

Cynthia sucked on her friend's tongue hungrily. She had succeeded. She was about to fuck the hottest chick in her school. Her hand went to Brenda's breast. They were so much bigger than hers. Her tit filled Cynthia's hand as she squeezed it ever so gently. Brenda moaned into her mouth as she caressed her tit and sucked her tongue. She felt the girl's hand slide down her back to her ass as Brenda made the next move. 'Oh yeah," she thought. 'Now were going to fuck!' She made a fake little jump as she felt Brenda's hand slip inside her pants to caress her ass.

"I'm sorry," said Brenda breaking the kiss. "Isn't this ok?" she asked.

"Oh yes," said Cynthia returning to the impassioned kissing. Now Cynthia pressed her body against the girl. It was so exciting. She wanted to rip Brenda's clothes off of her and dive into the blonde's pussy. She wanted to show her how talented of a pussy eater she had become. But Cynthia let it play out. She let Brenda run the show.

Brenda lay Cynthia on her side as she continued to kiss her and fondle her ass. Cynthia placed her leg over the other girl's as she slid close to her. Her hand remained on Brenda's breast. As she continued to play with her tit, she felt the girl's nipple stiffen beneath her palm. She placed her fingers on the cloth-covered nub and began to tweak it.

Once again, Brenda let out a soft moan. She slid her hand further into Cyn's pants to where her leg met her ass cheeks. She began to toy with it moving her fingers closer and closer to Cynthia's crotch. As she neared the junction, Cynthia spread her legs more as if to tell Brenda, "Yes, slip your fingers into me." Brenda accommodated Cynthia's unspoken request. She slid her middle finger to her ass and forward to Cynthia's soaking wet pussy.

"Oh ... that feels wonderful," said Cynthia pausing the kiss. Brenda began kissing Cynthia's neck as she continued to finger her pussy. "Can we take our clothes off?" asked Cynthia.

Brenda gave her signature sultry look in ascension as she leaned back and removed her top. Cynthia followed suit and pulled her shirt over her head. Bras followed and the girls paused to admire each other's tits. Brenda leaned in and began to suckle one of Cynthia's tits. Cyn placed her hand behind the girl's head and pulled her to her. She delighted as Brenda's talented tongue played across her stiff nipple.

Without stopping her suckling, Brenda rolled Cynthia onto her back. She released her hold on the girl's tit and grabbed the waist of her yoga pants. In an instant the two worked together pulling them off. Brenda's hand went immediately to Cynthia's pussy and she began to masturbate her with uncanny skill. "I want to taste you," she said as she paused her tit-sucking. "I want to lick your pussy," she added.

"Oh god! Do it quick. I am about to come on your hand," said Cynthia.

Wordlessly, Brenda slid her face straight to the girl's pussy and began to lap at the soaked slit. Cynthia's hands went to her own tits as she began to caress them and twist her own nipples. In seconds she was coming. Her hands went to the back of Brenda's head grabbing handfuls of blonde hair as she pulled her face hard into her crotch. Her hips rose slowly to meet the girl's face as her orgasm washed over her. Then she began to shake and shudder wildly. Cynthia came hard.

Brenda grabbed her friend's ass and pulled her face deeper into Cynthia's pussy. Her mouth covered it as her tongue dove in and out of her vagina. Her nose rubbed Cynthia's stiff clit as her friend exploded in orgasm. Cynthia came and came and came. But finally she shook one last time and pulled Brenda's face from her pussy by her hair. "I want YOU. I want to taste you!!" she said.

Brenda slid up Cynthia's body and kissed her again. She slathered the girl's own juices on her lips and into her mouth. The two kissed and sucked each other's tongues as Cynthia pulled at Brenda's pants. Brenda wriggled out of the thin material and flipped onto her back as she kicked them off.

Cynthia slid down the girl's body, kissing her way across those magnificent tits and down her belly. All pretense of innocent was thrown out the window and Cynthia showed the girl her true colors. She ate her like a champion of cunnilingus. She licked and kissed her way around her mound and then her lips before slipping her tongue into the girl's slit. With recently developed expertise, she found Brenda's clit and danced circles around it with her tongue.

Brenda began to feel the rise of her orgasm. "Oh my God, Cyn!! You are GOOD!! You make my pussy feel so good with your mouth. No one has ever been this good. Oh BABY, I am gonna come. I'm coming Cyn!! Oh GOD!!" she screamed as her hips began to thrust up.

Cynthia slipped two fingers into her friend's tight hole and began to twirl them and curl them. It put the girl over the top.

"God baby, you're great," screamed Brenda as she came and came again. She either had one long orgasm or a hundred successive ones; she couldn't discern. As it wound down, she pulled her friend to her and the two hugged as they once again kissed passionately. Cynthia's face was covered in Brenda's pussy juice and the girl licked it clean. As they continued to kiss, hands roamed freely over each other's bodies.

angelmom37
angelmom37
1,039 Followers