Twins Understand Each Other

Story Info
Brother helps sister, sister helps brother.
6.9k words
4.7
277.3k
197

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gymmyt
gymmyt
684 Followers

I burst through her bedroom door, nearly sprinting towards her, ignoring her friend Kristin.

"I oughta slap you into next week!" I raised my hand and gestured as if I was going to bring it down on her, getting the reaction that I desired. She flinched hard, thrusting her hands up in front of her as if to defend herself and drawing her legs up.

"Fuckin' asshole!" She screamed at me, "What the fuck is your problem! MOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!"

"She is not here, you fuckin' twat! You damn slut!" I venomously spat at her.

"What is your damn deal?"

"This is my damn deal!" I bellowed and tossed my cell phone at her.

My sister picked up my cell and looked at my screen, her eyes getting wider and wider for each moment that she stared at it, mouth agape.

Kristin plopped down next to her and she too got a case of the wide eyes.

"Oh my God, Athena!" Kristin exclaimed, "Max, where did you get these pictures?"

"Seems that Athena's dream boat boyfriend has forwarded them to everyone in his contact list." I said folding my arms and glaring at my twin.

She looked at me with such a look of sorrow that my heart almost broke. She flopped back on her bed and emitted such a pitiful wail that it sent chills up my spine.

"Kristin," I sighed, "I hate to do this, but can you jet so that I can talk with her?"

"Sweetie, call me later, okay?" Kristin rubbed her thigh in encouragement, however, Athena barely acknowledged her through her tears.

Kristin got up and stopped.

"What happened to your hand, Max?" She looked at my knuckles, of which the set on the left were more the worse for wear than the right.

"I don't think that ass munch Jeremy Taeger will be doing much more of this shit is all that I have to say."

Kristin said bye to Athena again and walked out of the door.

I took a deep breath in, exhaled slowly and sat down next to my fraternal twin.

"Do y-y-you hate m-me?" She managed to spit out.

"Of course not, dumb-dumb," I soothed her, grabbing her under my arm and holding her to my chest. Just about then, she exploding in great racking sobs and I just held her, waiting for the storm to pass.

We were seniors at Jesuit, and up until this year pretty much polar opposites. I mean, we were fraternal twins, and it seems that most twins were opposites; however, the reason that we were opposite was just due to me being a gangly dork and developing late. We actually had similar interests in music, film and art and routinely bounced new things and ideas off of each other.

Our parents were both tenured professors at SMU, my father in History (hence the names, Athena and Maximus, or Max), my mother Mathematics. We lived a good life, nice house, pool, yadda yadda. Whatever.

My sister and I were always tight, "Two peas in a pod" Grandma would say, and even though we were rivals, we covered each other. Upon entering high school, my sister developed. Quite nicely developed. I mean, she didn't sport D's or whatever, she just, seemingly overnight, got rid of the pimples, her braces were off nearly a year before mine, her hair was perfect and the popular crowd, girls and boys were over at our house all of the time, pool parties, BBQ's, anything at all. She is a towhead blonde, like myself, probably 5'5", maybe 5'6", not overly large breasts, but not small in the slightest. She sported a toned body with good definition, and her favorite, her bubble butt.

I really respected her, because in between the time when she blossomed and I finally hit my stride, I mean, I was a dork. Glasses (I was too much of a wanker to try to put in contacts), braces that seemed to NEVER straighten my teeth, I didn't care too much for clothes, just complete fodder for a ruthless sibling to home in on. She never did.

We were both on the swim team, so that kept us together, which was good for us. She watched out for me and since every male from the football jocks to the soccer stars wanted to date her, they tolerated me.

She ended up dating Jeremy, the star receiver for the football team, and I really didn't like it. He was overtly cocky, overbearing, and I know that he pushed my sister into doing things. Plus, he always had a smart ass comment for me.

Between the spring semester of my junior year and senior year, my hormones allowed me to catch up to my sister. I grew about seven inches, to just shy of six foot, put on about 40lbs of good solid muscle and tissue, and with the help of Athena and her best friend Kristin and their fashion advice, became quite the GQ kind of guy. I walked the halls my first day of senior year and my best friends nearly didn't recognize me!

I finally had confidence, started dating girls, lost my virginity in the back of my dad's Tahoe, the whole nine yards; I was living it up this final year of high school, like I was supposed to be doing.

Then this happened. I had been getting strange looks from some of the guys in the halls, and I could hear snickering and comments that I could not quite understand. I got a forwarded text from my buddy Ran that said 'Sorry, bro, these are making their way around.' Needless to say, I was mortified! None of the pictures that were on the MMS were naked Hustler shots, but there were plenty of side boob and bare butt, hand over the vag or nipples in the seven pictures that Athena's boyfriend was sending to everyone that he knew.

I saw red. Pure rage swept over me and literally, I have only a vague recollection of what occurred next.

I knew that Jeremy had study hall this period, and the teacher for that class was the Offensive Line Coach for the team, so he always let the players go to the gym and mess around. I hit the swinging doors with both arms at nearly full speed; they flew open like saloon doors in the old west.

"You're fucking ass is mine, cocksucker!" I bellowed.

There were six guys in the gym, including Jeremy, all from the team, yet I did not care. They all stopped what they were doing and immediately started oohing and making catcalls.

"Hey, faggot," He spat at me, "I like your sister's pussy so much that I just HAD to share!"

He and the boys laughed good at that one until I was close enough to him that I popped him in the teeth with a stiff left jab. It was on from there. I said before, I don't remember a whole lot about what just happened, but the next thing that I do remember is that I was being pulled off of him by three big dudes; he was lying beneath me, his face barely recognizable from the blood that painted his face in a wailing mask of pain. I saw his cell lying close to him from where he had dropped it and brought my foot down on it in a vicious stomp, shattering it to bits.

"If anyone else gets those fucking pictures," I glared at all of them, shouting in a 'come get me, motherfucker!' voice, "your asses are mine! Spread the word!"

Not a word was said as I turned and stalked out of the gym, although I could hear them tending to their fallen teammate.

The magnitude of what had just happened hit me like a sledgehammer from behind. My knees buckled and I nearly pitched forward, my heart beat like a tribal drum and I began to shake like a leaf. I barely made it the the toilet before vomiting today's cafeteria cardboard pizza all over the bowl.

Athena's sobs were now more like sniffles as she pulled away from my chest, leaving a patch of wetness from my shoulder to abdomen.

"Did you kick his ass?" She asked.

"And how!" I smiled down at her.

"I am so embarrassed, how can I ever go back?"

"Hey, I may have overreacted with all of the shouting and stuff." I kissed the top of her head. "The pics aren't horrible; I just lost it when I saw them."

She perked up and looked at me.

"Not horrible?"

"No, not horrible." I repeated. "Fact, your ass is a lot nicer than what I had imagined."

We both smiled at each other, "Imagined, shit!" Athena cracked on me, "You are always looking at my body, thinking that I don't see!"

I flushed red, embarrassed.

"Wh-What? Hell no! That is sick!" I said.

She got up and grabbed a pair of panties from her drawer.

"Anyway, I gotta clean up before dinner, Mom will freak if she sees that I have been crying."

She grabbed some stuff and made her way to the bathroom as I grabbed for my phone that was lying on her bed. Our rooms are connected by a large bathroom, so I wanted to give her some time in the shower so I wouldn't barge right in on her naked.

"Max! This is sick?"

I looked up just as her shirt landed at my feet, getting a fleeting glimpse of her naked back as she slipped into the restroom.

I smiled as I could hear her giggling, glad that she was okay and back to normal, or at least normal for her.

Ever since I could remember, she had no qualms about walking around nude in front of me, and me with her. We stopped doing so when puberty set in, but my sister loves skimpy clothes and will never fail to give me a a shot of some portion of her body, albeit very brief.

I gave her a few minutes until I knew that she was in the shower and walked through the head to my room.

"Max?" She asked.

"Yes?"

"Thank you. You are my hero."

I turned to walk back to the room and she stopped me again.

"You really need to ask Kristin out. She is mad crushin' on you!"

"Really? You wouldn't mind, huh?" I smiled to myself, my sister's best friend was a long time crush of mine and I would love to date her, amongst other things. "Maybe I will."

The next two weeks were business as usual. The picture flap blew over after a couple of days, when some other sap got hammered at a house party and got the schools attention. Jeremy sustained minor injuries in our little fracas, causing him to miss the season opener, mainly due to his left eye being swollen shut. His broken jaw would take longer to heal, but he played very well with it in spite.

I knocked on Athena's side of the bathroom door.

"You up?" I stage whispered.

"C'min!" Was her response.

She muted the TV as I sat next to her on her bed. I had dropped off Kristin and had just gotten home.

"Well, how did date number 10,000 go?" Athena probed me.

"The same, the same." I sighed, exasperated. "Blue balls again!"

Athena jabbed me in the rib with her toes, "Hey, that is my friend, Bucko!"

"No, no," I defended myself, "don't get me wrong, she is awesome! I really, really like her! But, she will leave me hanging like nobody's business."

"What happened?"

"About the same thing as always. This time, we were at a movie, and she unzips me and starts rubbing my crank through my boxers. Does this for nearly the whole movie! It's like she knew when I was going to cum, because she would stop, let me relax then start jacking me off again. Then, she just stops completely and acts if nothing has happened!"

"Ooh!" Athena smiled, "Pain, huh? Sorry, Killer. Just give it time, I know that she is getting close to letting you, just be patient."

"Yeah," I retorted, "just make sure that I have plenty of paper towels to catch the mess!"

Athena slapped me on the shoulder. "Eww! TMI, brother, TMI! Y'know, it is like me. I haven't had any in almost a month and it is driving me crazy! The damn wind blows and I have to change my panties!"

"Also TMI, little sister," I rubbed in my six minute seniority, which she hated. "Well, I am off to bed; I have to take care of what Kristin started!" I said the last part with a laugh as I rolled off of the foot of her bed.

"Don't be too loud, 'Big' brother!" She smirked, "I may have to go in your room and blow off some steam!"

'Big?', 'Blow off some steam?' I gave her a strange look as I went through our adjoining toilet.

I awoke the next morning to the sound of Athena pissing like a cow on a flat rock. For a girl that 99.9% of the school was crushing on, male and female, including teachers, she sure could be a real dude.

"Close the damn door!" I yelled.

All was quiet, and I got up to relieve myself, morning wood poking out like Andy in "The 40 Year Old Virgin", I stepped across the threshold to the head and stopped cold. Athena was on the toilet, tank top only, legs spread like a gymnast and inspecting something on her pussy.

I stared for a brief moment, and then felt like a complete perv as she looked up at me, snapping her legs shut.

"Shit, Ath, I am sorry!" I said immediately before I noticed a pained, tearful look on her face.

I have to admit, I hate seeing my sister in tears, but she looked so damn cute right at that moment, her pony-tailed hair messy from sleep, partially mussed and hanging in her eyes, her knees clasped together with her feet wide as she sat on the bowl.

"What's wrong, baby?" Concerned, I took a step closer. She knew that I was in protection mode, because I reserved the moniker 'baby' for when I was becoming a Mother bear and she was the cub.

"I have a bump down there, and it hurrrrrttttsss!!!" Athena wailed.

"Jesus, Ath!" I exhaled, dropping my guard. "What the Hell?"

"I never shaved before, and Kristin finally talked me into it, and now look, I wrecked my crotch, ohmygah!!" Her ramblings trailed off into sobs. She obviously was in pain.

I never really thought about it, but I always would have said that she was a shaver.

"Whoa! Kristin shaves, huh?"

"Don't blow your load, Big Guy, Okay?"

"Get mom to look at it for you." I told her.

"She will freak out, you know her." Athena looked up at me. "Mom and Dad are so conservative. She has told me not to shave because it would mean that I was 'loose'!"

"Eww," I wrinkled my nose, "y'all have '70's porno star crotch?"

"Goddammit, Max! I am in pain!"

"Ath, it is probably an ingrown or infected hair. You just have to tweeze it out."

"Like you would know, smarty!" She sniped.

"Well, since I am shaved, I would!" I defended myself.

She gave me a strange look.

"I mean, you shave your arms and legs for swim meets," I said, "I just happen to not have any hair below my jaw line! I shaved for awhile, now I get it lasered at The Zone."

"Mrs. Tolliver's place?" Athena asked, then, "Are you fucking her?"

Mrs. Tolliver owned a shop called 'The Zone' in downtown. Her son was the swim captain last year and went on to the Stanford swim team. She normally takes care of the swim team and their hair before meets. She has the unspoken reputation for 'taking care' of the boys on the team. Who wouldn't? She was not model body type, but big busted, wide hipped and of Italian descent. I floated into another place as I remembered her swallowing my prick for the first time, my cock and balls smooth as a babies...shooting my seed deep into her womb...

I just smiled. "Get dressed; I will take you down to let her take care of it."

"NO!" She yelled, "She is a gossiper, and I don't want anyone to know about this!"

I shrugged.

"Well, deal with it then. Now, get off of the bowl so that I can piss, I am ready to wet my pants."

Athena howled as she shuffled off to her room, doubled over, her bare butt sporting a ring around it from sitting on the bowl for so long.

I pissed for what seemed forever while I heard muffled sobs from next door. I brushed my teeth, noticing that as I produced more noise, my sister's cries grew louder.

I stood up, drying my face off and sighed.

"Athena!" I yelled. Immediately, the door opened.

"Yes, brother?"

"Shall I call Kristin? What do you want me to do?"

"No, no, I don't want her to know, it is too embarrassing." She hung her head.

"What then?" I sighed.

"Will you look at it?" She said shyly.

My heart literally jumped into my throat, I could feel my entire outer shell of skin tingle like I had been shocked with a low voltage dose.

"Uh, Ath," I stumbled over my words, "that probably wouldn't be right, ya know, we, uh...ya know, we..."

"I trust you," She leaned against the door jamb, "you are my best friend, Maxie."

Damn! She knew that I would head butt a brick wall for her if she called me 'Maxie'. She reserved it for dire situations. I inhaled deeply and let it out slowly yet loudly.

"Get a pair of tweezers, some hydrogen peroxide, aloe vera and a washcloth." I hunched my shoulders as she clapped giddily and kissed me on the cheek before we both went separate ways, her to gather the items requested, me to put some shorts on.

I couldn't believe that I was to, in a few moments, look at my sister's cunny. I was exhilarated, appalled, excited and disgusted all at the same time. With my heart pounding like a sledge hammer in my teenaged chest, I walked back into the bathroom. Athena was sitting between out double sinks, back to the mirror, still wearing her thin strapped tank top and nothing else. She had placed herself on a towel with another towel draped around her waist, the items that I had asked for placed around my sink, to her left. I observed her for a few moments. She looked so cute and innocent sitting there waiting for me, almost like a patient biding time in the exam room waiting for the doctor to arrive. She swang her legs back and forth, ankles crossed. I noticed her toes, painted blue, perfectly done and cute. 'Jesus', I said to myself as I closed my eyes, trying to get the image out of my mind that I had painted of me with my stiff cock buried in her gulping pussy lips, her head thrown back in passion, too overwrought to even speak, the muscles in her neck bunched up like live wires. I opened my eyes and she was looking at me, smiling. Her long blonde hair was cascading over her shoulder as she leaned forward on her hands, cleavage popping over the top of her tank. I swear that there was an angelic aura about her.

"Come on, silly!" She said, smiling and reassuring me. "You've seen a lot of them before, and besides, you are doing me a favor!"

"Maybe, but I haven't seen yours." I turned the hot water on and let it run in silence until steam billowed from the sink, and then I soaked the washcloth in it. I wrung it out and folded it neatly, still hot in my hand.

"You have to hold this on it," I told her; "it exfoliates the skin, making it softer."

Athena grabbed the hot cloth from me and gingerly placed it on her pussy. I looked without looking, catching a glimpse of bare skin. Her eyes met mine as she held it there. She smiled, I smile back. We were both nervous.

I turned on all of the lights in the bathroom, flooding the room with brilliance, and handed my sister her makeup mirror that has lights around that outside and was just like a powerful flashlight.

After several moments, I sat between her legs on a wheeled chair that she keeps in the bathroom. Our eyes met.

"Ready?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Ready?" Athena asked me.

I nodded.

"No danger of Mom and Dad walking in here, right?" I inquired.

She shook her head. "It is Saturday, remember, they go on book hunts every Saturday. They will be gone until dinner."

I raised my eyebrows to her in a 'let's go' signal and she slowly removed the cloth from her crotch. I could feel my face redden as I looked into what I considered perfection.

My sister's pussy was something that I had read about in books. I had seen plenty of gash before, big pussy, little pussy (the Cheech lines from "From Dusk til Dawn" when he was outside the Titty Twister crossed my mind and I couldn't help but chuckle), and this one was exquisite. Athena let out a little mewl and started to close her legs.

"No, it's okay." I reassured her. In looking at her, I could tell that she was as embarrassed as I was. "Don't take this wrong, but it is beautiful."

Getting back to the task at hand, I could see the ingrown hair, and unfortunately, it was right on her left lip, almost pointing to the inside. I needed more light.

"Okay, Ath, hold the light, I can't get to it." I told her, handing her her make-up light to hold for me. Regrettably, since she had to hold the light for me, I would have to manipulate her skin to get at the hair.

gymmyt
gymmyt
684 Followers
12