Twins Understand Each Other Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gymmyt
gymmyt
685 Followers

I respected her wishes; however, I was not sated by any means. I knew now that I loved her deeply. Not like a sister.

She agreed to stay at my place and I carried her bags to my apartment.

"Light load, not planning on staying long?"

"I can't. Besides, Dad is in good hands, I reviewed his tests, everything is normal now. He should be up and about tomorrow and back home this week."

I opened the door for her and just watched her walk in. She was not alright as she proclaimed. Not by a long shot.

I flicked on the TV, and then busied myself giving her fresh sheets on the bed as she begrudgingly agreed to take my room whilst I slept on the couch as she showered the travel off of herself.

'Man vs. Food' was on as she walked out nearly twenty minutes later wearing one of my thick, heavy robes and combing out her long hair, sans makeup.

"You look beautiful."

"I stopped being beautiful a long time ago, Max."

Athena sat next to me, curling her legs underneath her and reached for the White Russian that I had made for her, sipping at it and nodding in appreciation.

We made idle chatter as show melded into another show and so on. Sometimes, you don't have to talk when you are with someone that you are very comfortable with, and that is how we used to be, sometimes just sitting together for hours without speaking. This conversation seemed forced, counterfeit even.

"How is your love life, Max?" Athena inquired, looking at me over the rim of her glass as she sipped the concoction.

"Love?" I asked. "What is that?"

She chuckled.

"Have you ever thought about how is it that you have never married, nor been close, as far as I know..."

I shook my head as if to tell her no.

"...and I can't have a relationship to save my life?"

"We're picky?"

"Shit, no!" Athena slapped my thigh and reared back to get a better look at me. "We both compare our dates to...to each other!"

The look on my face had to be comical.

"You fucked me up for life, Max, you asshole!" She began to cry and burrowed her head under my arm to where she was crying against my chest, my arm around her, comforting.

I just held onto her, allowing her sobs to subside, and after some time, she pushed away in order to look at me.

"I love you, Max."

There was no hesitation on my part.

"I love you, Athena."

We kissed, our tongues dancing around, reaching for the familiarity that they craved, and finding it shortly. Our hunger took over and before long, we were making out like teenagers right there on my couch, passionately and feverishly.

My hand snaked into the opening of the robe that she wore and I felt hot skin, she was nude underneath, her right breast heavy in my left hand as I stroked her lovingly. She was breathing in ragged gasps; the heat emanating from her body in waves, my cock had never been harder than it was at that exact moment.

I kissed down her jaw line to her neck, easily remembering her hot spots, and hitting each of them with relish. I deftly untied the robe and peeled it back to reveal her scrumptious breasts, ogling them with amazement. They were as fine as I could ever remember, her areola meshing in with the color of her breasts, giving an illusion that they were nonexistent, just capped off with tiny, hard nubs of rubbery goodness. I took one in my mouth and teased as she took in a deep breath and attempted to stick her tongue in my ear. I sucked and nibbled her sensitive nipples until she pushed me off of her, a wild look in her eyes.

"Strip!"

I stood before her and did as she commanded, my rod slapping against my lower stomach as I pulled my boxers down, naked as the day that I was born. She scooted forward on the couch and took my cock to the root into her hot mouth, shrugging off the robe as she did so, my knees buckling from the sensation.

Athena licked and sucked me for all that she was worth, pulling my cock out of her mouth and examining it, licking, kissing it, murmuring to it unintelligibly, then swallowing it down again. I was loving it.

Reluctantly, I pulled it from her mouth under great protest from her, and stood her up, kissing her deeply again, cupping her ass cheeks in my hand, forcing my cock against her stomach. I bent down and picked her up, like a newly married couple, walking her into my bedroom.

She was trembling as I knelt next to her.

"Please," she whispered, "I want it, don't make me wait."

She spread her legs and I looked down at her shaved labia, fat with desire and wet, and ready to be taken. My fingers ran through her furrow and Athena sucked in as I got between her legs. She reached down and took my shaft in her hand, running my head through her lips, getting the head nice and lubricated. I didn't need it; she was so wet that I buried myself in one thrust deep into her womb.

Our eyes met as I fought off an overwhelming desire to erupt inside of her, both of us getting readjusted to each other after several years apart.

I began to stroke into her tenderly, slowly, her ankles hooked behind my knees and her hands clasped behind my back. Her hips thrust up to meet my rhythm and soon...

"I'm cumming!" She wailed, throwing her head back into the pillow, cords standing out on her neck.

She arched her back and ground her pelvis into me as I pushed back as hard as I could, jettisoning my sperm deep inside her sugar walls.

We were both bathed in sweat despite the winter weather and that I was only able to last but like a virgin teenage boy. I stayed on top of her, my penis still semi rigid and docked in her female station, not wanting to leave. She pushed me off of her.

"Damn, brother, you still cum buckets!" Athena laughed. "I felt you shooting into me!"

I folded my hands behind my head as she moved down my chest, swirling her tongue around my nipples, followed by baby kisses down my stomach. She took my jism coated cock into her mouth down to the balls, swirling her tongue around it as she did so.

"I missed this taste." She moaned into my crotch as she licked our combine orgasm from my shaft.

Athena rolled my balls in her fingers as she bobbed slowly up and down my now rock hard pole, flicking at my piss hole as her eyes met mine, then sensuously tracing my length with her tongue, teasing me, driving me wild.

Even though I had just blew my load, I was on the verge once again, I began bucking my hips into her face, Athena gripped the base of my cock in her firm grasp and began sucking hard on the head of my cock, she grunted to get my attention and took her mouth from my glans and made me watch as the initial jet of man spray flew into her mouth, she then clamped her lips around my head and sucked the load from me, getting every last drop.

Athena laid her head on my chest, throwing one leg over my hip, pulling me close.

"Like old times, huh, Athena?"

She squeezed me tightly.

"I denied us for so long, Max. I need you with me."

We laid there for a long time, me making little circles on her back with my fingernails, talking like old friends. We had finally come to a decision, and needed to talk to our parents. We made long, slow, powerful love deep into the night to seal our wishes.

The next day we sat with Dad, he had been moved out of ICU and was sitting up in his bed, chatting away like crazy, telling us about his latest home improvement project like an excited child. Mom doted on him like a mother hen, constantly flitting about; never satisfied that he was completely comfortable.

Athena and I just sat there watching them, stealing glances at each other and smiling broadly.

"Please sit down, mom!" I begged, pulling a chair next to his bed so that she would sit down. She did so, taking his hand in hers.

Athena started, "Daddy, we have something to tell you."

He and mom looked at each other.

"I'm not going anywhere!"

"Well, you know how the both of us have had zero luck with relationships, right?" Athena asked.

They both just nodded their heads.

"Uh, we have been very close for a long time." I added. "It seems that every woman, I, I compare her to Athena, and soon, the girl is gone, she can't even measure up!"

Mom sighed.

"Now you two want to live together, together as man and wife?" Mom just came out and asked.

Athena and I just glanced at each other. She reached over and grasped my hand, intertwining her fingers with mine.

"Max is going to move to Seattle, in with me. I won't be introducing him as my brother."

"We know that we will never be able to be legally married," I jumped in, "however, if we are careful, we can have children."

Mom and dad just stared at us, almost to the point of uncomfortability before mom sighed and rubbed dad's arm.

"We figured that it wasn't just a phase." Mom began. "The two of you in high school."

I could feel the flush not clambering up my neck and deeply coloring my cheeks. Athena was the same way.

"You knew?"

"How could we not, Max? Your sister is loud as Hell!"

I was dumbfounded.

Dad chimed in.

"Many years ago, we made a decision, a decision to just let things happen. You see, you don't have grandparents, and your aunt and uncle have never been formally introduced to you, either."

"Aunt and Uncle?" Athena cried, "You never told us of an aunt or uncle!"

"My parents were killed in an auto accident when I was thirteen, my sister eleven," Dad continued. "we went to live with a very abusive, alcoholic paternal cousin in Tyler. All that my sister and I had were each other, we relied on each other."

Mom gripped his hand in both of hers as he continued.

"We made it out of there through education, we went to the same college...we...we fell in love. Eventually, she became pregnant."

Mom smiled sweetly.

"I am your aunt, and your father is your uncle. We are brother and sister as well."

Athena and I snapped a look at each other, then looked back at them and nearly screamed in unison...

"WHAT??"

gymmyt
gymmyt
685 Followers
12