Twins Understand Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gymmyt
gymmyt
684 Followers

She leaned back against the mirror and spread her legs a bit more as I leaned in and reached towards her womanhood. I felt the heat of her skin as my thumb made contact with her outer labia and tried to pull her lip tight. I unsuccessfully tried to get the hair three times to no avail.

"This is wrong on so many levels." I muttered. "Hold still, Ath, I need to really get at this."

I placed my forefinger insider her lip and pulled outward on her labia, pulling taut the skin. Athena's body tensed and she gave a sharp inhalation. We looked at each other; she was biting her lower lip.

"You are wet."

She brushed her bare foot into my crotch and rubbed.

"You are hard."

I located the infected area and deftly snatched the ingrown hair out with a quick jerk. Athena sighed in relief as I rolled backwards in the chair. She spread her legs wide and looked at her pussy. 'Jesus', I thought, 'I am going to Hell'.

"Put the aloe on it, and don't shave again, okay?" I said as I made my way to my room on shaky legs.

She just looked at me and nodded.

Not believing what had just occurred, I laid in my bed and tried to nap, however, every time that I closed my eyes, the only thing that I saw was Athena's little pussy...her cute pink gash...her perfect clitoral hood with just a wink of the 'man in the boat' poking through.

There came a knock on the door. Without waiting for a response, Athena walked in and stood staring at me. She was still wearing the same tight, tiny tank top and had donned some nylon running shorts.

"Can I lay down with you?" She asked in a tiny voice. I didn't answer, just slid over towards the wall more. She laid down next to me like we had done on what seemed like a million occasions.

"That was awkward, huh?" She finally said, breaking the endless silence.

I chuckled. "To say the least."

More silence.

"Did you hate it?" Athena asked.

More silence.

"No."

More silence.

"I was excited." She said. "It doesn't hurt anymore, and I was excited, as wrong as it may have been."

"Me too."

"I saw that you were hard. Kristin said that you were big, and you looked like it."

I struggled for air to breathe as I really seemed to know where this was going. If she would allow me to, I would definitely fuck her for all that I was worth.

"Thanks."

More silence.

She looked her hands as she played some sort of finger game. "Can I see it?"

I raised myself onto my elbow and stared at her long and hard. Athena looked back up at me with an innocent little girl look. Her breasts were unfettered beneath her thin tank top and her nipples poked through angrily. I did not answer her question, just leaned forward and brushed my lips against hers, once...twice. Athena's hand snaked behind me to grab me at the nape of the neck as she and I thrust our tongues into each other's mouths hungrily.

My heart was racing faster than a runaway locomotive as I jumped out of my bed after several moments of making out with my sister and stripped naked. My rock hard cock pointed to the heavens as Athena sat on the bedside to exam it. I wasn't hung like a donkey, probably between 6 and 6 ½ inches, but I was thick.

Athena cooed and wrapped her warm little hand around the base of my cock and enveloped the head in her hot mouth. I had to count backwards from 100 to stop myself from bursting at the seams right away. She made soft little grunting sounds as she worked my cock from base to glans with her skilled oral talents. I watched her as she worked it back and forth, coating my shaft with her saliva, until her eyes met mine and she gave me a wink. It felt as if my cock was a live power line, humming with electricity.

"Shit, Ath...I'm gonna!" I was holding back for all that I was worth.

She just upped her oral manipulation, picking up speed as I neared my explosion point. I tipped over the edge as one of her hands gripped my balls and she used a finger and put pressure on my sphincter.

"Oh! Gggggggrrrrrraaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!" My knees buckled from the force of my orgasm as Athena busily swallowed what I offered up to her. She kept working it and working it as I fell speechless and mewled like a mute.

She withdrew my dick from her lips and wiped her mouth.

"That was awesome!" She smiled wide.

"You should have been on this end!" I smiled back.

Athena stood up and shucked off her clothes. She had perfect little nipples the size of corn kernels; her areola was pale, so pale that it matched the color of her creamy breasts. She sported a sexy tan line top and bottom, she was a sight. Her breasts were glorious orbs of lady flesh, full and round, her nipples were perfectly located in the upper region of her breasts, underneath they sloped down to meet her ribcage.

"Are you done?" She looked at me quizzically.

She just smiled as I shook my head 'No' and she saw that my cock was twitching back to life.

I knelt before her as she sat her little ass on the edge of my bed. I pushed her back and held her legs open, taking in the sight of that pretty pussy, already the redness was going away.

I darted my head forward and ran my tongue up her pink furrow.

"Oh, Jesus, Max!" She arched her back. "Eat me, please!"

Athena cradled her legs by grabbing herself behind the knees, allowing herself to watch me eat her out.

I brought out all of the stops as I plied everything that I had every learned about eating pussy on her tight quim. She seemed to agree as she wailed at the top of her lungs.

"Oh, FUCK! I am going to cum!" She yelled after I had spent a good ten minutes licking her twat, yanking back on her knees and curling her bottom off of the bed.

Her whole body went straight as an arrow when I jabbed my middle finger straight into her puckered little asshole as she came in my face. I was not done, I wanted this to be my masterpiece, I ignored her movements to have me detach from her pretty pussy.

I blew softly on her lips; and I could see her hips start to hump back and forth. I slowed down and kissed along her smooth inner thighs, nearing her trembling object of male fascination, but teased her instead; nuzzling my nose through her labia, getting the tip wet with her juice. She ground her hips provocatively into my face as she clutched the back of my head, holding my mouth firmly against her snatch.

I began to run my lips up and down her labia, flicking my tongue out and swiping against her engorged pussy lips. I sucked her lips into my mouth, slurping down the clear fluid that was now oozing out of her honey hole. Her labia were loosened up and well lubricated; I used my lips, my tongue, my teeth, to make sweet love to her exquisite pussy. I bent down low, twirling the tip of my tongue around, and then plunged it deep into her asshole. I then began a sucking, licking, kissing tour of her tight body as I flattened my tongue and licked up her slit, delving my tongue deep into her drenched cunt, sucking up her generous juices as my tongue zeroed in on its target. I arrived at her clit and felt her body quiver, her hips gyrating and her hands on my head pulling me tightly into the 'Y'.

I then let my tongue begin to circle around her clit in tight swirls. Her breathing was harried and her hips were off the bed trying desperately to fuck my mouth, I gave her what she wanted and I clamped onto her pussy, opening my mouth wide and sucking her lips into my mouth, my tongue furiously working her clit back and forth.

She let out a deep, guttural groan and continued to grind that pretty pussy into my mouth. I reached down and cupped her ass in my hands and lifted her off of the bed, my thumb plunged into her sphincter, and she moaned. It seemed as if the English language had escaped Athena as she was reduced to moans and guttural sounds as she loudly panted, alternating between violently pinching her nipples, smacking the bed or pulling my hair with a passionate violence.

My left middle and ring fingers began to ream her hole, searching for her G-spot. As I inserted both fingers, she went absolutely wild with lust. She screamed for me to never stopping eating her pussy and I went back at her pretty woman flesh with reckless abandon, working her with my mouth and both hands.

The flavorful scent of her sex was filling my nostrils as I inhaled her in. The tangy taste of her juice was powerful; I couldn't get enough. Athena was loud, loud as Hell, I was glad that no one was around, however, I wondered if the neighbors could hear and would think that she was being attacked!

Last night, she was just my sister, now my face was being coated by her pussy juice as we engaged in this incestuous union. She was begging me to eat her pussy, and I didn't ignore her. I began to suck in earnest and timed it with the thrusting of her naked hips. I looked up at her and watched her head swing from side to side, squeezing her ample bust, her eyes slammed shut, mouth open, speaking some unknown language between calling my name.

I felt her curl her torso towards me and grip me behind the neck, pull inwards and tell me 'not to ever stop, that's it, don't stop, oh, yeah, she was going to cum'.

Did she ever.

Her hips slammed into my face and she let loose with an inhuman howl that literally hurt my ears. I felt her whole body jerk about in an earth shattering orgasm. Her lower body clenched over and over again, squeezing my head between her powerful thighs. Her motions slowed and she held onto the top of my head with one hand as her upper body was supported by her left arm, propping herself up so that she could see my handiwork. Her hips bucked in one final involuntary jerk, Athena then grunted and swung her leg over the top of my head and curled into a fetal position, mewling with approval.

"Holy fuck," She gasped, her chest rising and falling rapidly, "where did you learn that? That was fucking amazing!"

I just grinned mischievously and straddled her as she lay in her altogether, stomach down. I leaned forward and began to knead her shoulders in my strong grip, giving her a slow massage. I rubbed my rock hard cock between her butt cheeks; she was so wet that her leaked pussy juice actually lubricated my efforts.

"Oh, God, we are already going to Hell," Athena moaned, "will you just fuck me now?"

Wordlessly, I pushed down on my shaft, pointing it her pussy from behind as my sister pooched her pelvis up towards me, waiting for the entry. I rubbed the head of my engorged cock into her soft folds and heard her hiss. Slowly, I pushed until I saw my mushroom head disappear into her reddened lips.

"You are big, Max! Damn, I love this!" Athena grunted.

I kept easing in slowly, and I could feel her urgently pushing back against me, trying to get me to push it all of the way in. I placed both hands on her ass cheeks and simultaneously spread her butt, not only for a better view, but I put downward pressure to stop her thrusts. I had never been with a woman who had gotten so wet, I began to pump, each stroke going a little deeper and a little deeper, and each time, my swollen shaft glistened more and more with her nectar. She began to groan with abandon as slowly, stroke by stroke, thrust by thrust, my thick cock was buried to the hilt in her wonderful pussy. I ground my hips into her hard to get that last little bit of length into her and she wailed in pleasure. After several moments of my pressure on her hips, I pulled out to where I could see my head trying to make an appearance. I slid it back in very slowly for several complete strokes, each time grinding my cock into her hard.

Each time I pushed hard against her ass, she would grip the sheets in her hands and grunt loudly.

"Oh God, Max, will you fuck me, please? Fuck me hard!! Fuck me!!"

I complied and rammed it home. She moaned with each thrust, the sounds coming from her were animalistic, accentuated with a loud moan and a "Yes!" with each thrust.

I needed to fuck her in missionary so that I could see her face as I slammed my cock into her. I pulled out to her high pitched whine of disapproval and flipped her over violently. I could sense that she needed to be 'grudge' fucked, and I frantically wanted to give it to her. I can't believe that I hadn't cum yet. I leaned back in a kneeling position so that I could watch her breasts bouncing wildly with each time that our hips slammed into each other. I held her legs behind her knees and spread her legs, pushing down towards her head and sucking her big toe into my mouth. Her face was contorted in a mask of utter ecstasy, she was looking straight at me, but I knew that she wasn't really seeing me.

I pounded and pounded away at her little pussy she couldn't get enough. I fucked my sister harder than I had ever fucked any woman and she just took it and begged for more. Her amazing tits jiggled uncontrollably and she wrapped her legs around my waist, hooking her ankles together as if to tell me that she was not going to let me go, the cords in her neck and veins in her head stood out like a topographical map.

I felt her muscles contract, and she stopped breathing and vocalized a long, barely audible 'Oh' sound,

"I'm cumming, Max, I'm cumming!" She let loose at the top of her lungs.

Almost instantaneously, I felt my balls constrict, my shaft vibrate like a power cord and I sent an initial shot of cum deep into her body. We grunted and made little cum sounds together as I shot spurt after intense spurt into her sugar walls. I collapsed on top of her, both of us breathing like runaway locomotives. As I lay on her heaving chest, I felt my cock continue to contract inside the walls of her labia.

We lay there in that position for several moments, our breathing starting to calm down. I was still buried in her twat, Athena rubbing her heel along my leg, the both of us gushing over how wonderful the each of us was. She slowly traced my upper back with her nails, sending gooseflesh all over my body as I nibbled on her ear lobe.

"Oh my!" She burbled, her hips starting a slow thrust upwards, "Your dick is still hard!"

I held myself above her in a push up position and looked into her eyes.

"Do we have time?" I whispered, referring to our parents.

She grinned from ear to ear. "I will make time!"

I lay back on the bed with my head on a pillow and pulled her on top of me. She eagerly followed my lead and climbed on top, straddling me and reaching between her legs and pulling my dick to her swollen wet opening, guiding the head of my cock to her slit and moaning with her eyes closed. She worked an inch in at a time and slowly engulfed me in her warmth.

She began to bob up and down, taking in my entire length and pulling up high each time before impaling herself again on my cock. She placed her hands on my chest to balance herself as she began seriously fucking me.

I was feeling it as she rode me while her big firm breasts bounced and jiggled. Her eyes were closed, her breath was ragged, and her tits were flying all over the place. She was using the bedsprings to shoot herself up and gravity to bring her back down as she fucked me like a madwoman, grunting and groaning with look of sheer nirvana on her beautiful face. I reached up and grabbed her tits and squeezed as she grabbed her hair and twisted it into a rough pile atop her head.

Watching her body move and seeing her face was tipping me over the edge.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhhh -- FUCK! I'm going to cum. I'm going to..." I moaned.

"Oh, God, I am almost there!" She ground into me, "Hold on, please hold on!"

I was in agony as every muscle in my body contracted, I could not hold out much longer as she finally screamed out.

"OH SHIT! I am...OH GOD!!! Mmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxx!!" She wailed.

Only the sounds of our bodies slapping together filled the room for seconds. I unloaded deep inside her as I felt her cunt close its muscles tightly around my shaft as my sister let out one long groan as her body spasmed and then she collapsed on my chest, the soft pillows of her breasts compressed against me.

We were both silent for several moments, panting like dogs chained outdoors in the Texas heat.

"Holy shit, Maximus! What did you just do to me? Oh my God!"

"I could say the same." I told her as I brushed hair away from her eyes. "That was amazing! It is the wrong time to ask if you could get pregnant. We don't need mongloid children!"

She laughed loudly and slapped my chest.

"I am on the pill, it regulates my period and helps out in, um, situations, so to speak." Athena grinned and licked my nipple, watching it grow hard.

"Oooohhhhh!" She cooed sing songily, twisting my right nipple between her fingers and taking time to lick and suck my left until I felt my cock stir to life. "I know what you li-i-ike!"

I was amazingly turned on and was beginning to reach for her again when Athena athletically jumped off of me and padded towards the bathroom as I watched her delicious ass sway back and forth. She disappeared and I heard the shower start up. Moments later, I saw her poke her head out of the door.

"Hey, Hero! Not much time until the 'rents arrive. I suggest that you join me in the shower!"

I leaned my head back into the pillow and sighed loudly.

Who am I to argue?

gymmyt
gymmyt
684 Followers
12