Twins - Winter Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gettt-ttt-ttt... IN!" she stuttered, and then finally yelled.

I didn't need any more encouragement. I grabbed her under her legs and behind her back, and hoisted her into the steaming water. As I lowered her, into the frothing bubbles, she cooed and lay her head back against my arm.

I was still standing in the snow, and started to shiver as a result. I looked at them both, and without any prompting, hopped in. I slid in between the girls, an arm draped around each beauty. The steam rolling off the surface of the bubbling water felt amazing against the cold night air. The snow was still falling, but I don't think any of us noticed anymore.

As if the water temperature wasn't enough, I had two gorgeous women hugging me from both sides, heating me up even more. Katie slid her hand down into my lap, to resume stroking my manhood. The cold had tried it's best to sabotage me on the way to the tub, but she had me hard in no time at all.

She continued working on me with her hand for another minute, and then slid over and on top of my thighs. Straddling me, she reached down and targeted my hard cock at the opening of her open flower. She sank down slowly, agonizingly so, grunting as she finally got seated against my legs.

Her eyes opened partially, and she look at me in a state of pure ecstasy. She turned her head to the side, facing Teri, and they both shared a smile. Teri put her left arm over her sister's shoulder, pulling their lips together. The kiss they shared would have warmed us, if the water didn't. I wondered again at how far these two might go with each other in this relationship, or if I was still the common factor. Time would tell...

Katie began moving up and down in my lap, almost imperceptibly at first, gaining speed as she went. Teri moved her right arm from behind me, over to cup her sister's breast. They continued to kiss as Teri kneaded the pliant flesh, making her sister moan into their continued passionate lip lock. From my vantage point, their tongues were dueling for dominance. I tried my best to commit the scene to memory, doubting that I would ever see anything this erotic again in my life.

The kissing seemed to pause then, as Katie rode up and down my cock so fast now that the water was beginning to slosh around us. She tossed her head back and began to wail out loudly.

"Ohhhhmygod... Ohhhhffuuuck... OHYEAH!!! OHYEAH!!! UGHHnnnnn..." and her voice trailed off into a silent scream.

She fell forward against my chest, head on my shoulder, hugging tightly to my body. I felt the heavy beat of her heart thumping against my chest, as hers rose and fell rapidly, trying to catch her breath. Teri sat next to us smiling and pulled her sister's head back to lean in for another kiss. This time their lips connected very softly, and shortly after, they separated. Katie turned to me and gave my lips the same tender connection, still hugging her breasts against me.

Katie pulled away, and I opened my eyes, smiling at her. She slid up and off my still very rigid cock, grasping it with her fingers. Teri smiled and pivoted her leg over my lap. She lowered down as her sister lined me up, and slid down me in one smooth motion. After nestling all the way inside her, I felt her shudder as a small orgasm took over her body.

"HOLY... SHIT..." she exclaimed, a mixed look of shock and pleasure painted on her face. "I've never cum from just putting it in before!"

I smiled at her, running my hands up and down the smooth skin of her back. "Teri, you can do that to me anytime, anyplace..." I glanced over at Katie, "you BOTH can."

Katie was still in her post-orgasmic bliss, but smiled at us and wrapped her arms around Teri and I in a group hug. She slid back then, pulling her sister towards her to return the favor. They began softly kissing, as Teri started moving up and down on me. Her motion was similar to Katie's, but somehow different, too.

These two were simply perfect, and I would never find anyone in my life that I would love more. I was feeling pretty sappy just then, until Teri picked up the pace. Katie broke free, and moved her head down to begin sucking on her sister's closest nipple. With the right nipple spoken for, I used my left hand to slide up her abdomen, and cup her exposed breast.

The cold night air was making that nipple stand at full attention, rock hard, and pulling the surrounding skin tightly. I cupped and massaged the exposed flesh, moving my thumb up to rub circles around her nipple. She moaned at the contact, likely the combination of Katie's tongue working one nipple, and my thumb on her other one.

She rocked up and down faster, and her panting suggested she was close to orgasm. I wasn't wrong, as she shuddered and nearly stopped on my lap. She let out a long, low moan, as her sexual peak was reached.

"Uuhhhnnnggg..."

I leaned forward and kissed the exposed skin of her chest. "That's it..." *kiss* "Let go baby..." *kiss* "God I love you two..." *kiss*

Her shuddering picked up and then subsided. She leaned her face to mine and pulled my lips to hers. The kiss was both hard and tender, if that's possible, as she tried her best to join our souls at that moment. Her hips began a slow rocking motion again, as her sister adjusted next to us.

Katie moved her lips to the side of my neck, and her hot breath on my exposed skin, caused a serious tingling to run up and down the side of my body. I shuddered as her tongue snaked out, the tip licking up under my ear, around and behind it.

She whispered seductively into my ear then, "We own you... forever."

My ear lobe was pulled between her lips then, as she gently sucked on it, licking it with the tip of her tongue again. I had no idea that my ears were so sensitive, but she was becoming VERY talented in finding all of my erogenous zones.

Between the work on my ear, and Teri's increased pace in my lap again, I knew I was near my explosive release. I said as much, what little I could speak.

"OHGOD... So good... So close..."

Teri smiled, and worked her hips faster in my lap, knowing the prize was in sight. She, too, looked close to another orgasm, as she quickened her pace. The water in the tub was sloshing again, and I somehow noticed that Katie had snuck a hand down to her sister's clit, rubbing it furiously as Teri rode my cock.

"OHMYGOD... UHHGggggg!!!" I cried out my release, spurting several shots of my hot cum into Teri's receptive pussy. Her tight walls clutching and milking me, as she had another earth shattering orgasm herself. She grunted down hard in one final push, still groaning as I filled her up.

We clung to each other, all three of us, as the high ebbed from our consciousness. I never wanted the moment to end, but it was freezing out and still snowing very hard. The first thing to bring us back to reality was Katie.

She was showing her playful side, as she dunked herself completely under and resurfaced, laughing hysterically.

"Guys, you gotta try this! Look at my hair!" she giggled. "It feels like it's freezing to my head!"

Teri turned to look deep into my eyes, whispered an, "I love you, John," before slowly pulling herself from my lap. She put her hand down to cover her slit, holding our combined juices inside her. It barely registered at that moment, as I had thought they were both on birth control. I did wonder if she was trying to get pregnant, but pushed that thought to the side for a later conversation, for sure.

I did as Katie suggested, and dunked under the water, quickly resurfacing. She was right, it DID feel like my hair was freezing in the cold air. Teri just watched smiling, with mirth in her eyes. We played like that for another minute or two, before deciding it was time to call it a night and go back in to enjoy the warmth of the stove. Did I mention yet that I loved these two?

We all jumped out, covered and shut off the hot tub in a hurry, and ran back inside. The snow on the porch must have been at least half a foot deep, if not more. My feet were freezing, and all three of us ran straight for the middle of the room, next to the hot stove. Katie opened its heavy door, tossed a few more logs onto the fire, and it quickly roared back to full strength.

Once I was able to stop shivering, I went into the kitchen to make us one last round of hot buttered rum drinks. I carried the three glasses out to the main room, where I sat and paused to look at the beauty before me. Teri and Katie were sitting next to each other, on a large blanket, still completely naked, with their arms around each other's' shoulders. I stood behind them, listening, as they continued their conversation.

"...I know you love him, and me," Teri was saying.

"Yeah, I really do. You two are the world to me. I'm going to hate having to go back to school, even if it is only for a few more months," replied her twin.

"I know... and I have it worse. I will be finishing my undergraduate degree, but still have to go back and get my law degree," and she punctuated it with a deep sigh.

"Ladies, I have refills..." I said softly, mostly to break the somber mood that was developing.

Both girls turned to look up at me, smiles breaking out on their faces. They separated enough for me to snuggle into the middle, and I handed them each a mug. We sipped and sat warming by the fire. I didn't think it could be a more perfect moment.

When we finished the drinks, we all put the mugs down on the coffee table. I got up, tossed another log onto the fire, and went back to the blanket. Both girls were already stretching out on it, inviting me to join them in the middle. What kind of man would I be, to refuse such a hardship?

As I lay down, I could immediately tell that snuggle time was taking a break. I felt two sets of arms pulling at me, hugging an arm on each side. I felt one hand from each girl work its way down to my semi-erect package, rubbing and stroking it to life. With these two beauties, it didn't take long.

I was summarily rolled over onto my back, as Teri straddled my legs, her hands resting on my chest. She held me in place, as if I was going to complain, and rocked her hips on top of my painfully hard cock. The moist lips of her pussy were heavenly, sliding up and down both sides, leaving a glistening trail of fluids. It felt like a warm glove was sliding across it.

Katie knelt next to us, pulling her sister's lips to her own for a sensuous kiss. Their eyes were closed, but opened slowly and they separated, smiling contentedly. Katie lifted my head up and brought her lips to mine. I felt a shock as we connected, and was awash in pleasure as I felt my cock slide into the warm and soft depths of Teri. She began slow movements on my lap, as my tongue was toying with its partner in Katie's mouth.

I felt Teri get hotter. I don't know how, but her legs, her torso and chest all felt on fire to me, as she rocked harder and harder on my lap. She leaned all the way forward, her lips making contact with the skin of my neck, nibbling on the exposed flesh. She was writhing, and humping away with abandon.

She shot straight up, screamed out and pushed down one final time against my groin. Teri shook for a second, went rigid, and it looked like her eyes rolled up inside her head. When she eventually came back to earth, she looked down at me, grabbed the sides of my head and pulled me up for a hungry kiss. I think she might have bruised my lips in doing so, but I was okay with that.

Just as Teri was letting go of my head, she leaned back while still impaled on me. Katie lowered her head and gently licked the exposed base of my cock, and upwards to her sisters swollen pussy lips. She nudged Teri's clit with the tip of her tongue, sending the twin into another aftershock orgasm, moaning out loudly. Watching her lick her sister's clit almost made me cum right then!

"Uhhgmmmm... SOoooo... GOooood..."

Katie moved upwards, kissing my abdomen, flicking my right nipple, running her tongue around it in circles. I was more turned on than ever in my life. I couldn't imagine anything better, as her sister pulled herself off of my still very hard dick, now pointing in an arc up towards Katie's head.

Teri moved off to my left, started stroking me, and leaning forward to kiss me further. While turned towards her and enjoying a passionate kiss, I felt her twin moving to straddle me as well, mounting me in one swift plunge. She wasted no time at all, moving up and down my pole, grinding her pelvis against mine.

After the short pause, my own impending orgasm quickly climbed to the point of no return. I let loose what felt like a torrent of cum, up into the beautiful woman still bouncing in my lap.

"AAHHhhhh... ohmygod... Ughhhhh" I groaned out with each spurt.

Katie didn't even bother slowing down, such was her need. I wanted to help her along, not knowing how long until my cock would lose its rigidity, so pushed my right hand down to where we were joined, and rubbed my thumb hard against her very prominent clit, causing her to instantly scream in ecstasy.

"AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!"

It was an animalistic sound, complete and total bliss wrapped in a fiery emotion. She slammed down onto my lap hard and lay her head on my shoulder, biting the exposed flesh. She had nibbled before, but never like this. It both hurt and heightened the feelings still coursing my body. Eventually she covered her teeth and snuck her tongue out to lick the bite mark.

"Sorry," she whispered in my ear, before licking the lobe and sucking it into her mouth.

Amazingly, my cock still felt as hard inside her as when we began, so she started slowly grinding her pelvis back and forth. I wrapped my arms around Katie, hugging her athletic body to mine, and stood up. She wrapped her legs around me and clung to me, as I carried her towards the floor in front of the hot stove.

Teri was way ahead of me, obviously knowing what I was thinking, and was carrying some blankets in front of us. She spread them out on the floor and I slowly lowered her twin to the middle of them, still buried deep in her hot pussy. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her lips to passionately kiss me.

I began pushing in and out of her, rocking my hips on every down stroke. Before long she was panting, begging for more.

"Harder... Ughh... Fuck me... Harder... Ohmygod..."

I picked up the pace some, not really fearing a quick release this time, after having cum just a few minutes ago. My hips were colliding with hers, making a slight slapping noise, as she continued to writhe beneath me. She rocked her head back and made an O with her mouth, a silent scream this time, as she reached her peak.

Teri lay next to us, and I leaned over to make tender contact with her lips. As I slowly withdrew from Katie, I slid over to get in between her sister's legs. I began rubbing my hard and now very wet cock up and down her slit, making contact with her clit. She was extremely wet, and reached down to line me up with the opening to her love tunnel.

On the next push I went in all the way, with her moaning appreciatively as my hips met hers. I lay like that for a few seconds, not moving, as we stared into each other's eyes. She smiled, then bit her bottom lip and giggled.

"So you kinda like us, huh?" she asked quietly.

"Nope. I love you both, very much," I responded, in the same quiet tone. I looked over at Katie as I finished saying it.

Teri put her hands on my ass and began rocking under me, moving me inside her warm sheath. I leaned and rolled us both over onto our sides. I began a lazy in and out motion, in no hurry to finish. We continued like this, for what seemed like hours.

Katie had moved closer to her sister and spooned behind her. She wrapped her arms around Teri, cupping her breasts in her hands, gently manipulating her nipples with her fingers. Teri shuddered with several orgasms by the time I felt mine approach, releasing my last load for the night into her.

"God I love it when you do that to me," she whispered.

"Me too," Katie agreed.

We eventually fell asleep like that, wrapped in a heavy blanket, all cuddled together around Teri in front of the fire. I felt more complete than ever, and almost wished we could stay here forever.

************************************

Not really sure what time it was, I woke up and was unable to fall back to sleep. I looked around, and slowly extracted myself from the bundle we had created during the night. The cabin felt cold and dark. I went into the kitchenette to start some coffee, before realizing that the power was out.

I pulled the drapes open, only to see snow stacked up almost to the top of the window, still falling pretty hard. Not sure if that was really how deep the snow was, or just that the wind had piled it up like that, I went to the front door. I cracked it open, to find that several feet of snow had accumulated on the ground, coming up almost half-way to the window on the door. Still naked, I started shivering right away.

Shutting the door quickly, I immediately checked the wood stove. The fire from the previous night had basically gone out, so I tossed some logs in, and lit it. About this time, I heard some moaning coming from the floor behind me.

I stood up as I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around me from behind. Some very tender lips kissed the back of my neck, and worked their way around to the side. Without turning around, I wasn't sure which of my two lovers it was, but didn't care at that moment. She rested her cheek against my back and hugged tightly.

"Mmmm, good morning," she said.

I turned around in her arms, leaning down to press my lips to hers. The most beautiful, deep, caramel brown eyes looked up at me.

"Good morning, to you too, Teri," I replied.

We stood like this for a minute, before another set of arms encircled us from the side. We both opened our arms and let Katie join us for a group hug. It might have been an awkward type of hug for some, but for me, it felt perfect. I think the girls were in agreement.

Eventually, the call of nature forced us to separate, so we all took our turns in the bathroom. After I went last, we decided to conserve whatever hot water was left in the tank by showering together. It was a true hardship, but in the name of conservation, we figured it was the right thing to do.

Thankfully, the water was still working, but obviously no power. Instead of the coffee pot, I had to settle for some iced tea that was in the fridge. The place had supplied some basic B&B items as well, such as pastries and fruit, for breakfast. We all got dressed and ate, not sure what to do next. Looking outside, the snow still fell, and didn't look like it was going to let up anytime soon.

"Guys, we might be stuck here for a while. Aside from a few things in the fridge that might go bad, we should be ok with the canned food that is stocked in the cabinets."

"I could think of a lot worse places to be stranded," stated a very calm Katie.

"And without you two, it would be just awful," finished Teri.

I started chuckling at their having finished each other's sentences again. They both grinned, knowing fully why I was laughing.

"God, I love you guys." I would never tire of saying that, and told them, too. "Saying that to you guys will never get old."

We had a group hug, then I got up to pile more logs onto the fire. I opened the front door again, to see if the snow was letting up. It wasn't. Shocker. If anything, it looked like it was falling harder than before, if that were possible. Growing up back east, I saw a lot of snowstorms, but this was just plain ridiculous.

Before locking the door again, I began bringing in more wood from the snow covered pile, as we were definitely going to use it until the power came back on. The twins saw what I was doing, and quickly pitched in to help finish bringing in the wood. Naturally, I shook off the snow as much as possible, before bringing it in.