Twins - Winter Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face got real serious for a minute, as she worked her ass down onto the head of my cock. When just the head popped in, she groaned, and slowly proceeded to slide the rest of the way down. The effort was excruciatingly slow for both of us, but oh so worth it.

She finally got all the way seated in my lap, then we moved our lips together. Our tongues weren't battling for dominance this time, simply satisfied with the touch of its mate. She slowly started working her ass in my lap, and the sensations of her tight ass on my cock were indescribable. The heat alone was totally unexpected.

As she worked her hips on me, I felt a pair of hands circle her waist. Teri pushed her fingers down into her sister's groin, rubbing her clit with one hand, pushing fingers into her pussy with the other. The sight of the love and passion between us was too much, and I felt my end approaching quickly.

Thankfully, with Teri's help, Katie was right there, too. She slammed down hard on my cock, as I started unloading into her forbidden passage, she stiffened up in my lap, her own orgasm rendering her speechless.

She eventually slumped forward against my chest, her sister still hugging her from behind. I wrapped my arms around to grab Teri's, as we group hugged tightly around Katie. It took some untangling but we managed to get up and out of the tub without falling over.

I was still weak in the knees, and it looked like Katie was, too. We somehow made it into the cabin, and showered off the same as we had earlier in the day. We made our way to bed after drying each other off, taking much longer than truly needed. Who wouldn't want to spend an extra five minutes making sure that all four breasts were one hundred percent dry?

The king size bed did its job, as we all slept soundly. I was in the middle of the best human sandwich ever. When the bed moved slightly, I opened one eye to see who was moving. Turns out that the twins were both awake and sliding out together. I decided to be sneaky, and try to fake like I was still asleep. Of course, that didn't last long, as Teri slid back in behind me and started to tickle me.

As I struggled, laughing under the sweet torture, Katie piped up, "You think we didn't know you were awake?"

"I... was... trying... AHhhh," I tried to get out, as her feathery touch was really getting to me.

Suddenly, I was wide awake, and jumped up to turn the tables on Teri. I started mercilessly tickling her, until her sister joined the fray. With one twin on each side of me, it was no match. I quickly fell into the bed, my laughter so intense that my eyes started to water.

This lasted what felt like an hour, but likely only thirty seconds or so, until the girls both stopped and hugged me fiercely. We lay like that for a while, catching my breath while enjoying the comfort of my two loves.

"John, don't ever leave us," said a very timid Teri.

"We can't imagine a future without you in it now," added an uncharacteristically timid Katie.

I hugged them both tightly to my chest, "Never. You guys are stuck with me for life, if I have any say about it."

Eventually, we all got up and enjoyed a slightly less amorous version of our showers the previous day. We cleaned up the blankets from the floor and packed away all the stuff we had gotten, including the wine and booze. After loading the truck, we all stood in the living room one last time, a somber group as we were leaving this magical place.

Katie spoke up first. "I love you guys... both of you, so much."

"More than I ever thought possible," added Teri.

We hugged again, in our now almost patented three-way embrace. There were tears in the group, but I will leave out the details of who shed them. Needless to say, it was a moment that both brought sadness and a warm feeling of love.

"I love you both so much, it hurts when you go away," I said after a minute. "My life feels like it's on hold while waiting for your return."

They both smiled at hearing this, and I turned to kiss first Katie, then Teri. We all smiled, and I finally pushed them out the door. We loaded the truck and took one last picture of our winter wonderland cabin, before beginning the long trek home.

The trip back over the pass was just as tough as it had been the day before, but we made slow and steady progress. After a while, we got low enough that the snow rapidly converted to slush, and finally just wet roads with rain falling.

Of course, I stopped at the first Starbucks I could find, and the three of us got some hot drinks to warm up with. Sad that every year, they stop selling the Eggnog Latte so quickly after Christmas is over. I was just making sure to get my fill before then!

We made it back home tired, but a very happy trio. The girls had called their parents to let them know we were on the way, so when I pulled into my driveway, they crossed the street to my house. After unloading the truck, the girls both hugged and kissed me, wishing me a merry Christmas, before crossing the street to their house. Their mother went with them, as Hank stayed behind to talk with me.

"John, I want to thank you for keeping my girls safe. I still don't totally understand the relationship that you have with them, but it doesn't take a mind reader, to see that you care about them both."

I was stunned. It was probably the most he had ever said to me. "Thank you, and yes, I love them both very much," I replied. "I can honestly say, I can't imagine life without them in it."

He simply nodded, and turned to head back to his house. Over his shoulder, he called out, "Oh, you should join us tomorrow morning. We will do gifts early, and have Christmas dinner later in the evening. Don't want to disappoint the women of the family, do you?"

I chuckled at his assertion, knowing he meant the twins and his wife. "Yeah, that would be wonderful. Thank you."

He went into his house, and the street was quiet again. I went into my house and started the process of get ready for bed. Knowing that I was going to their house in the morning, had me feeling on top of the world. I didn't really have anything I could give Hank or Mary as gifts, but I did have presents for the twins all wrapped and ready to go.

The next day was Christmas Day, and we had a great time. They all had gifts for each other, and I presented mine to the twins. I got both of them a gold chain with a diamond pendant in the shape of a heart. I had snuck out to the local Fred Meyer in the morning to get something small for Hank and Mary. It wasn't much, but the seemed to appreciate them.

Dinner that night was excellent. I hadn't had a wholesome family dinner in a long time, not since my parents had been killed. Of course, the whole day was a little awkward, but we made the most of it. I truly believe that they were warming up to the idea of their girls being with me, even if it was a very unusual relationship.

After dinner I went home, with the twins promising to come visit with me in the next day or two, before they had to head back to school. I got myself a snifter of some scotch, and sat in front of the fireplace getting comfortable.

'Wow, this has been one of the best holiday seasons I've ever had,' I thought.

About an hour later, I was ready for bed in my sweatpants and a t-shirt, when I heard the doorbell. Thinking that the twins snuck out to spend the night with me, I was almost skipping to the door. I did say, ALMOST... give me some credit please.

Opening the door, the beaming smile on my face quickly turned into an expression of confusion. There, standing in the rain and getting wet was my ex-wife, Shari. I had no idea why she was there, and was speechless.

"Well, John, aren't you going to invite me in?" she asked.

**********************************************************

The twins will be back for another adventure, when they move on to graduate. I promise! Thank you for hanging in until the end, and as always, vote and comment if you feel like it.