Twins With A Twist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamOn
DreamOn
14 Followers

“So every fucking word of this has been a lie?” My anger was beginning to show and I needed to keep control of myself.

“I’m sorry. It was the only way I could do it.”

It was confusing, I couldn’t figure it all out now, couldn’t piece it together. There were too many questions. I knew I’d been set up. Whether it was for my protection or hers I couldn’t decide. It seemed certain that the woman I’d trusted so totally couldn’t be trusted. If I couldn’t trust Jenny, I figured that the chance was slim that I could trust anybody but myself.

I could call her names, we could have a full blown argument. Even I realized that was pointless and ultimately futile.

A few dilemmas were removed. I wouldn’t be fucking Lindsay any time soon. I wouldn’t be watching my wife fuck Marco and that was no great loss. I wouldn’t need to explain anything to Jim and that was a relief.

“I’ll pack an overnight bag and leave Jen. I’ll be back after work tomorrow. By then you’ll be gone. There’ll be things to sort out but don’t call me or come back here. If anybody asks I won’t know where you are, just that you’ve left.”

Her hug relaxed totally as I spoke. By the time I finished her arms were by her side, her gaze was to the floor. I didn’t linger. I quickly and quietly packed a bag and left.

Relieved, annoyed, angry, free, broken. I didn’t know which emotion was strongest. I headed back towards the gym to finish what I’d started, I called Gabriella from the road.

DreamOn
DreamOn
14 Followers
12