Twist of Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned up late one night dressed all in black from his Stetson down to his leather boots. He walked in the door with an eerie presence about him.

"I'm lookin' for Mamma Phoenix," he said to the girl at the door.

"Follow me, sir," she chirped.

He followed her along a dark hallway, then up a tight metal spiral staircase.

"Please wait in here. Who will I say is here to see her?" she smiled.

"Tell her it's the dark cowboy. She'll know who it is." He walked into the waiting room.

Phoenix hurried along the hallway and tried to compose herself outside the door to the waiting room before entering. She opened the door to see the dark stranger standing in the shadows of the room.

"Buck, you bastard! How you doin'? Not seen you in an age! How's life treatin' you?" she smiled as she walked in and hugged him.

"Ah, well, you know me, never one to complain, but since you asked... You know what I'm here for. You promised me something fresh. Nothing that's been around the block with half of Nevada. Something new, a fresh piece of meat," he smiled.

"You won't be disappointed, my old friend," Phoenix sighed. "Let me go get my baby girl. Just..."

"Just what?"

The expression on Phoenix's face grew serious. "We go way back, Buck," she said. "I wanted you to to be her first client because, well, you've always been good to the girls. Just promise me you'll be gentle with this one. I want her to have a good experience the first time, and I know you can give it to her."

Buck smiled. "Well now, how can I refuse when you ask me so nicely? Of course I'll be gentle."

Bambi was brought to the waiting room for approval.

"Well what do you think of her?" Phoenix asked.

Buck was stunned as he looked over the young beauty who stood before him. He had expected a young and innocent girl; Phoenix always delivered what she promised. But this girl was beautiful far beyond his expectations. He couldn't even speak, but simply nodded in approval.

Phoenix had her led away to be dressed and prepared for work. A few minutes later, Buck entered the luxury suite and nearly melted at the sight of Sophie sitting on the bed dressed in a black and red corset with suspender and stockings, waiting for him. She smiled at him as he entered the room.

"I'm Buck and I'm here to fuck," he told her. It was his favorite catchphrase, as more than one girl in the Diamond Cavern knew.

Her smile fell away, and for just a moment he saw on her face all the pain she felt inside. He knew immediately that she was not here in the brothel by choice, and wanted desperately to get out.

His heart went out to her, and now he felt a little guilty about what he was about to do. But if not him, someone else would take his place. Her first client might even be... He fought down a wave of disgust at that thought. Not him. Buck would be her first client, and he would make tonight special for her. He sat down next to her and placed a hand on her knee. Instead of moving directly to the action, however, he wrapped his other arm around her shoulder in a comforting gesture. He said nothing, just holding her, giving her the kind of affection she clearly needed. Sophie's reaction was just what he had hoped. He could feel the tenseness leave her body as she relaxed. She looked into his deep blue eyes for a moment, then she took the initiative by kissing him deeply. He stopped her and broke the kiss.

"What is your name, sweetness?" he enquired.

"Bambi..." She looked down.

"No, your name, not your house name," he smiled, lifting her chin up with his fingers as he gazed into her chocolate eyes.

"Erm... Sophie, my name is Sophie," she smiled.

He leaned down and started to kiss her slowly and gently, working down her neck as he started to untie her tightly bound corset. She giggled, as he kissed her neck so softly that it tickled her. He pulled away from her, looking at her soft features as her giggles fell away to a smile, then embarrassment. She covered her face with her hands as he stared at her with a look in his piercing blue eyes.

"Don't hide... not from me," he smiled as he pulled her hands from her face.

"I'm sorry... I... I didn't mean to laugh. I'm sorry..." she stuttered as she looked at the floor, her raven colored hair falling over her face.

He pulled her hair away from her face and lifted her chin with his index finger to kiss her.

"You are too innocent for this work. I should know; I come here often enough," he told her as he pecked her on the cheek.

Sophie smiled. The dark cowboy had been a little intimidating when she first met him, but his gentle demeanor was giving her more confidence. Something about him told her that he wasn't just another client hoping for a quick screw; he actually cared about her feelings.

As she stared at him, her eyes became alive, shining like molten chocolate. Then she did something that surprised her as much as it surprised him. She pounced onto Buck, pushing him back onto the silk covered bed. His Stetson flew onto the floor as she straddled him and kissed him hard. He slid his hands up her smooth supple thighs to her round juicy ass; grabbing firmly then slapping her left cheek, making her squeal and jump, breaking their kiss. He chuckled as he threw her onto the bed; she squealed again as he lay on top of her and unhooked the rest of the corset to reveal her luscious perky breasts with rose colored nipples, that he devoured immediately. As he swirled his tongue around her nipples and teased her with a flick of his tongue, she sighed heavily, knowing he was only just beginning.

He looked up into her brown eyes, watching her squirm under him. He stood up and unbuckled his jeans pushing them to the floor as he kicked off his boots. Sophie sat up and licked her lips as she looked at his semi-hard 7-inch cock dangling in front of her. She moved to the edge of the bed, reached over to his hips, and pulled him forward until he stood between her spread legs. Taking his cock in her right hand she pushed back the skin before licking from the base of his thick cock to the tip, teasing him as she swirled her tongue around his bulbous head. She looked up at him before opening her mouth wide, sliding halfway down the shaft and back up as she continued to swirl her tongue all over it. He grabbed a handful of her hair at the back of her head as she continued to suck his cock, and pushed her more and more onto it until he hit her throat. She shoved him away, gasping for air with a sparkling string of saliva mixed with pre-cum stretched from his cock to her lips before breaking.

He bent down and kissed her hard. Pushing her back onto the bed, his hands traced up her arms and pinned them above her head with one of his hands as the other ripped the panties from her crotch and lined up his cock between her puffy dewy lips.

"You work fast, Cowboy," Sophie proclaimed.

Buck smiled as he kissed and nibbled on her neck and dove into her velvety warmness. Sophie gasped as he entered her. He started slow but soon picked up speed as their bodies collided in their passionate embrace. Buck rolled over, pulling Sophie on top of him to ride him. His hands slid up her legs to her ass helping her to fuck him hard. She bounced up and down on his rock hard member, her breasts slapping rhythmically against her until he pulled her down onto his chest, kissing her as he took over and pounded the hell out of her tight teen pussy. It was not long until they both approached climax; Sophie moaned and squealed as Buck started to buck.

Thrusting into her fully he came, spurting rope after rope into her very fertile womb. A few seconds later Sophie's body completely tensed up as she rode out her orgasm until her body went completely limp on top of him. They lay together like that for half an hour, until Phoenix knocked the door to find out how everything was going with 'Bambi's' first time. Sophie got off of Buck and went over to the door to speak with Phoenix.

"Get yourself cleaned up, Sophie," said Phoenix, gesturing to the mess between Sophie's legs.

Sophie's face turned bright red as she realized what Phoenix meant. She closed the door and ran to the bathroom, completely ignoring Buck on her way past.

He sat up in bed, looking toward the bathroom door and trying to understand what had just happened. He got up and wandered gently over to the bathroom, opened the door quietly and crept in.

His warm hand slinked around her waist and across her stomach like a snake constricting, as he pulled her back close against his front. Sophie tilted her head back against his shoulder, kissing his neck and smelling the mix of sweat, aftershave and sex on him.

Eventually they ended up in the shower together with the water cascading over their naked bodies as they were entwined in a passionate kiss. Buck turned her around, running his hands down her arms until he reached her wrists. lifting them up above her head, he placed them on the wall, then he slid his hands back down her arms till he reached her breasts. He gently massaged them as he pushed her legs apart with his feet, then he slid his stiff cock between her legs, rubbing it against her lips and just barely touching her clit, teasing her again.

He removed one hand from her breasts to reposition the shower head to rain over both their bodies, as he planned to take her for the second time in an hour, this time from behind. He left one hand on her breasts while the other trailed down her stomach to her clit, where he started to rub her with tenderness. He knew just how to get her wet quickly, as they were on a tight time scale. His cock still between her legs, he felt she was wet enough and placed one hand on her stomach and the other on his cock, guiding it into her dripping wet slit.

Sophie's hands pushed hard against the wall as he slid all the way in. She felt every thrust with more and more intensity as he built up speed, and his grip against her stomach got tighter with every second that passed. She started to climax as he continued to thrust. As she started to cum he came at the exact same time, before collapsing against her and pushing her against the cold slate tiles on the bathroom wall.

They cleaned themselves up before getting dressed and heading to Phoenix's office. He asked to speak with Phoenix alone first.

"Phoenix, I want to see her regularly. I'll pay whatever you ask as long as you promise me that He will never have her. Ever," Buck told her.

"I normally don't make such deals, Buck, but for Sophie's sake I will make that deal with you," she nodded.

* * *

He paid Phoenix for Sophie's services that day and for another three visits in advance. The girl intrigued him. He just couldn't get enough of her. It wasn't all about her pretty face or beautiful body; sometimes they spent half their time together just talking. At first reluctant to open up about her past, she gradually warmed up to him and eventually told him her life story of how she got to be in the brothel. Like Phoenix, he felt pity for her, but he started having other feelings for her as well. At first he hesitated to call those feelings by their proper name. He had been in love before, but usually he was more interested in just having a good time than committing to a serious relationship. But now, each time he visited her his feelings for her grew. He couldn't stand the thought of her with another man, which surprised him. Buck had never been the jealous type with any of the other girls in the bordello, but with Sophie it was different.

One day, only a month after he had first met her, he decided that he could not go on like that. Their arrangement was only temporary, and could end at any time. That thought frightened him, and he knew he had to do something about it.

That very day, he went to the casino to speak with Michael. He was met by one of Michael's henchmen, who told him to take a seat. Buck sat down and waited. Thirty minutes passed before anyone came out of the office, but that didn't surprise him. No doubt Michael already suspected what Buck wanted, and preferred not to have that conversation. Buck was more patient than Michael, however, and eventually another henchman ushered Buck into the office, where Michael sat behind his desk.

"Well... Buck, what can I do for you? I can't say it's a pleasure to see you," Michael smiled.

"Feeling's mutual, buddy. I want you to release Sophie." Buck stared at him.

"Not going to happen! She is my property," he spat at Buck.

"Name your price, Michael," Buck said with a straight face.

"Not for sale."

"I said name your price, Michael! Anything you want!" Buck shouted, losing his composure.

"Anything?" Michael questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Anything... brother," he said.

"Well... my dear brother, I want your half of this casino. I want the whole casino." he smiled.

"Deal, but you have to clear her debts fully and release her, no strings," Buck told him.

"Deal, no strings. Sign this. I've had it for a while now, in case I ever came across the proper leverage on you." Michael threw a contract at him. "Looks like I just did."

"Hmm... Okay. Now you sign this." Buck looked over the contract as he gave Michael another contract releasing Sophie completely.

The two brothers exchanged signatures, then handed the contracts to the two witnesses who had watched them and now signed to say they witnessed the transaction. Michael was now the full owner of the casino and Buck had gotten Sophie's release, a small price to pay for her happiness, he thought.

Buck drove over to the brothel in his pick-up truck as fast as it would go to tell Phoenix the news; he parked up outside and ran up to her office, banging on the door until she answered.

"Where's the fucking fire?" she screamed as she opened the door. "What the fuck, Buck?!" she asked as he pushed past her.

"Read this!" He opened the contract and handed it to her.

"How the fuck did you get him to agree to letting her go?!" she asked, astonished.

"I gave up my half of the casino, Phoenix. She's worth it to me," he told her like a love-sick teenager.

"Let me go get Sophie! You'll want to tell her, yes?" she smiled.

He nodded as she phoned downstairs for Sophie to come up to her office. Buck paced back and forth as they waited; it seemed to be the longest five minutes of his life. There was a knock at the door before Phoenix yelled "come in." Sophie entered, wearing a white baby-doll, her raven hair in curls cascading over her shoulders down her back. She smiled as soon as she saw Buck, then walked over to him and hugged him tightly before continuing over to Phoenix.

"It's not me who wants to talk to you, baby," Phoenix smiled and nodded in Buck's direction.

Sophie turned and looked at Buck, who had a huge grin from cheek to cheek, which wasn't irregular.

"You want to talk to me?" Sophie asked him, worried.

"Sit down, Soph. I've got something important to tell you." He bit his lip as she sat in front of him on the leather chesterfield sofa.

"This is for you..." He handed her the contract.

"I secured your release from here, from the casino, from Michael. You are completely free. No debt, nothing," he smiled.

"I..." She could not speak, with the shock as she read the contract. "H...how?" she stammered.

"I had to give him something that he wanted. That's all you need to know Sophie; I don't want you feeling you owe me for it. I did it to give you back your life. I want you to be happy." Buck smiled with a tear in his eye.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" Sophie jumped up wrapping herself around him; kissing him hard.

"I have something to ask you, though," Buck said nervously.

"What's that?" she looked at him, letting go of him and standing toe to toe with him.

"Will you marry me, Sophie?" he asked, getting down onto one knee.

"W... what? Really? Yes!!" she squealed.

* * *

They got married in The Little White Chapel that afternoon with all the other escorts and Phoenix there to wish them well, and to see one of their own getting something good out of life. Buck couldn't wait to take her away from Vegas and all its reminders of her unhappy life, so the two of them hopped into his pickup and drove out of town.

Buck and Sophie were giddy with happiness as they drove down the highway. Not even the storm clouds that were gathering on the horizon could spoil their happiness.

Buck pulled off the highway onto a dirt road that led to a little house tucked away at the base of a hill. Technically it belonged to the casino and therefore to Michael; it was one of half a dozen properties in the middle of the desert that Michael had managed to wrangle out of unfortunate customers of the casino who couldn't pay their debts. Both Michael and Buck had keys to all of them, but they rarely visited. Mostly the houses stood empty, accruing equity until Michael decided to sell them for profit. Since Buck's five-bedroom farmhouse was a two-day drive from Vegas, the newlyweds would need a place to spend the night. Michael probably wouldn't approve of their use of his property, but then, Michael didn't have to know.

The rain was beginning to fall as they left the truck and dashed for the front door. Buck opened it, and they stepped into their "honeymoon cottage."

That night as they lay in bed together as man and wife Sophie whispered in his ear the three little words no one had ever said to him before.

"I love you. You and no other," she whispered.

"And I you, until there is no breath left in me." he kissed her forehead.

They both slept a sound sleep that night that neither had ever had. The sound of rain falling on the rooftop did not bother them; cuddled up in each other's arms, they felt warm and peaceful. Not even the foulest weather could interrupt their bliss.

* * *

They rose late the next morning, too late to finish the trip to Buck's farmhouse, so they decided to stay one more night here. Besides, the rain clouds had developed into a thunderstorm, and Buck didn't like the idea of any extended driving through the wind and the rain.

They drove into a nearby small town to pick up some groceries, and ate breakfast in a little cafe. After the fast-moving city life of Las Vegas, it felt nice to just relax in a tiny little town that almost didn't warrant a spot on the map.

They made love again back in the house, slowly and unhurriedly. They had all day with no demands on their time.

That evening, Buck left her to relax as he drove back into town to gas up the pickup in preparation for their drive to his farmhouse the next day. The house had a working washer and dryer, so Sophie put their dirty clothes into the wash. They were just coming out of the dryer when the power suddenly went out. Sophie jumped, then laughed at herself. The storm might have knocked out the power, but she wouldn't let it get her down.

Just then, she heard a knock on the front door. Wondering who would be calling on them here, she opened the door. The smile fell from her face as she saw that it was her father.

"Hey, there's my baby girl," Floyd proclaimed as he tried to hug her.

"What do you want?" she shouted at him. "Run out of money? Need to trade me off again?!"

"Don't be like that Sophie! He had me cornered; what was I to do? They were gonna kill me!" He tried to make excuses.

"Well one thing you shouldn't have done was sell your FUCKING daughter! Do you know what he made me do?! Do you?" she screamed at him.

"I'm sorry Sophie, I really am... but I need money. Can you help your old man out?" he pleaded with her.

"And what happened to the money you got for me? Blow it all already? No dad, I'm not giving you one red cent! Fuck off!" She shut the door in his face.

She walked away from the door back into the utility room to finish folding the laundry when she heard a loud bang and then footsteps inside the house. She turned around and headed out of the utility room only to be met by her father and his .44 Magnum. She froze in her tracks, looking at her father.