Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seurat
Seurat
113 Followers

"Yes, I'm looking forward to it. Good night."

The gurney rolled to a stop, and the nurse fixed the IV drop, letting the anesthetic drip down into his arm. As he faded away, he wondered what his new life would be like. Skirts, dresses, high heels, all for her...

He woke with a start, and the room was black before his eyes. A dull ache registered in his chest and in his groin. Even his arms and legs ached; probably from fat injections.

"Are you awake?" It was her, and he smiled. His voice didn't seem to want to work.

"Don't speak. The doctor says the work on your vocal chords will take a while to heal. But it worked!" He motioned to the sheet that lay over him.

"In a minute. First, I wanted to tell you how proud I am of you. This won't be easy for you, living like this. But it is permanent, just like you wanted. The doctor says that the tissues in your genital area won't restrict blood flow like normal 'cause of the scar tissue, so that in fact you will be permanently aroused. Other than that, everything is fine. Are you ready to see my work of art, the greatest step in humiliation for a sissy like you?"

He nodded as vigorously as he could under those circumstances.

"Then you can watch in the mirror overhead!" She flicked on a light that reflected off the mirror, then down onto him. "Here goes everything!" She grabbed the edge of the sheet and whisked it off the bed. When he saw what she'd done to him, he started to hyperventilate.

Her voice was evil incarnate. "What, you don't like the liposuction and pectoral implants that give you that bodybuilder look? I especially like the vocal chord enhancement, which will make your voice nice and deep. Wait! I bet you thought I was going to turn you into a girl, didn't you? Get real! If I wanted a female lover, I would pick a real woman. But girls don't have nice big black cocks, like the one Richie gave up for you, do they? And no matter how much I fuck you, you'll always be hard for me, with just tons of heavenly cum! We'll fuck constantly! What a situation for a sissy like you, to be the ultimate man for me!"

XIX) The Big Bondage Fuck Party

"Don't worry, Mistress, I'll get you out before your guests arrive. Wouldn't you know it, the two years you've been training me go off without a hitch, and then this, right before all those leather community people are scheduled to come over for my first public outing. Yes, yes, I know I'm not supposed to touch you while you were napping, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted to see what it looked like with somebody strapped in, because I could never see anything when I was in there. You sleep so soundly I figured I could get you in and out before you woke up. I must say, Mistress, you look exquisite with you ass in the air like that with cheeks spread wide. Must be what made it so easy for you to get that dildo in my ass. That ring gag was always uncomfortable, as was that inflated helmet. No, Mistress, I'm looking for the keys. What's that? I'm having a hard time hearing you; the vibrator inside you has turned on again, and those industrial motors make a lot of noise. Yes, yes, I know. I'm looking for the keys to the damn fucking padlocks already. I didn't need them to lock the locks, and I guess I figured you would have left them about somewhere. What's that? The keys are inside your teddy? But that part of your chest is encased in stainless steel, so how am I supposed to get them out?

"More importantly, how will I ever entertain these guests for an entire weekend?"

XX) My Mistress' Darkest Desire

My Owner would be home soon, and i waited expectantly. I stood there in my latex servant's outfit, cock at full attention, awaiting my Owner's orders. She walked into the room, the scent of leather getting there moments before She arrived. Her five inch spike-heeled thigh high black leather boots clicking on the wooden floor. Matching gloves, g-string, and corset completed the outfit. She was beyond beautiful, as always.

"James?"

"Yes, Great Mistress?"

"Am I a cruel Owner?"

A trick question. I should have seen it coming. Think fast! "Only when i deserve it, Exalted Bringer of Pain and Pleasure." Whew, close one.

"Have I fulfilled your thoughts and expectations on how a mistress should act?"

Another trick. Best divert the energy, blame it on another. "I have no expectations of you, Light of my Being, except that you be yourself. I am only a lowly slave, and shouldn't have expectations other than those you give to me. I've heard the other slaves say how you fit the role of a dominatrix perfectly."

"A Dominatrix! For that insult, you will be punished, severely!"

Could be good, could be bad, depending on her mood. "I'm sorry, Oh Great One, and i humbly beseech your forgiveness. Any punishment you would deign give me i truly deserve, and i would accept it gratefully."

"I have decided!" The evil grin i had come to dread appeared on her face. " I will...I will..." The grin changed to a more doubtful look. "Shit." It was almost a curse of frustration, said under her breath. Her blue eyes, cold as the ice i knew was in her veins, glared at me. I quickly averted my gaze, expecting a tirade to burst forth.

"Shit! I can't do it anymore. All day long, people at attention as I walk by, denied basic human rights, fawning all over me." She sat on the bed, hard. "I have to come up with tasks for them to do, the more menial, the better. And punishments, all day and all night. This one gets to sleep at the foot of my bed, that one in a cage. And this clothing! Talk about a pain in the ass!" She undid the boots, and flung them across the room. I kept at attention. I thought i heard her sigh.

"Mistress?" I asked, bewildered. My eyes looked up.

"Do you know how hard it is to walk in those things? All my shoes seem to have five inch spike heels. God, my feet ache."

"Yes, Mistress. You have put me in high heels more than once. Would you like a foot massage?"

She paid no attention to me, and undid the belts on the corset. "And this thing is horrible. Hot, sweaty, and it hurts my back. But it's expected, isn't it?"

Another rhetorical question. I was still bewildered. She stripped off the gloves and the g-string, and i naturally averted my eyes so as not to see her beauty unbidden.

"All day long it's 'yes Mistress' or 'no Mistress' or 'I've been bad mistress please punish me Mistress'. I'm really getting fed up with all of it." A look of concentration passed over her face, replaced with relief. "James, I've made a decision. I quit."

"Excuse me, Mistress? You...quit?"

"You heard me the first time, James. I quit. No more spending all my money on latex and leather clothing, or on drugs to feminize some guy, or on torture devices. No more staying up half the night torturing a slave that dropped a napkin. No more spending my spare time reading books on Femdom or torture. No more of this bullshit!" She was nearly screaming in joy. "No more, you here?!" She pulled on a sweatsuit, and started stuffing street clothes in a duffle bag.

"I don't think i understand, Mistress."

"What's not to understand? I'm outta here."

Panic filled me to the depths of my soul.

"Mistress? What about us? What about your slaves?"

"'What about us?' I'll tell you what about you. I'm tired of the responsibility, keeping you all healthy and warm and fed. I'm tired of picking up assholes in bars to bring back here so I can embarrass or degrade a slave. With all the guys I bring back here, it's no wonder the neighbors think I'm a slut. I can't remember the last real date I had, with that feeling of uncertainty as to how the date will end. Those first kisses, romance, picnics, snuggling on the couch. Oh no, I always have to be the domme. To be the Mistress."

She took a deep breath again. "Well, I'm sick of it! Do you hear me? SICK. OF. IT!!!" She punctuated each word by stuffing another pair of plain cotton underwear into the bag. She picked up the bag, and started heading towards the door.

"'What about us', he says." she muttered to herself. She turned to face me again, and in the cold, cruel, level voice I had grown to love and fear, said, "I don't care 'what about us?'."

It hit me like a slap in the face. She was serious. Deadly serious, in fact.

"Where are you going, Mistress? What should we do?" I was whining at that point, rocking back and forth like I had to relieve myself.

"Me? I'm going to Hawaii for a vacation, and I don't know if I'm coming back. I talked to an old college friend of mine, and he's putting me up for a few days. He was kind of cute, then, so who knows? As for you and the other slaves, I don't care about what you do. The place is paid up to the end of the month, and most of the big equipment is rented or borrowed. You can have whatever's in the fridge. Live it up. Have a party. GET A LIFE!! I don't care anymore."

With that she walked out and slammed the door. Tears formed in my eyes, then realization set in. I walked downstairs into the dungeon', where the other slaves were currently hanging in chains or locked in pillories. When I explained the situation, they were as shocked as I had been. We've since designed a contest, and the loser has to be the dominant for a month, because none of us wants to do it full time. Too much responsibility.

Who would have figured she would do that?

Just up and quit. Can she do that?

Guess so.

*End *

Seurat
Seurat
113 Followers
12