Twisted Dimensions! Pt. 01

Story Info
Not their dimension, but this is their new life.
8.2k words
4.29
11.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dark night sky lights up once, twice and then a third time. There's no sound, just a bright light that extends from the sky down to the ground. The lights that can be seen are not lightning, they are actually a rift between dimensions. They form and close so quickly, to most it seems as if its lighting. Within moments three flying vehicles ascend into the sky off in the distance. They stall in the sky for a few moments before taking off towards one of the instances of light.

One of the vehicles flies over a wooded area. It stops in the air where the light had reached the ground. Two drones drop from the bottom of the vehicle and begin to scan the contact site. One of the drones picks something up and begins to zip between the trees until it reaches a dirt road. The drones scans the road and hovers over to a ditch, before flipping on its spot light. In the ditch is a black male. The vehicle flies over the road before slowly descending to the ground. Once it lands the door opens and a tall black female in a lab coat steps out. She walks over to the ditch and sees the man lying there.

"Please be alive!" The woman drops down into the ditch. "Come on give me something."

The man in the ditch begins to cough and move around.

"Yay, he's ALIVE!" The woman can barely hold back her excitement. "I know you are really confused and probably exhausted... But I am Vivian! I'm not here to hurt you at all. The organization I work for wishes to help you and everyone else that is affected by the dimensional dispersion."

The man looks up puzzled before slowly extending his hand to her. Vivian helps him to his feet and out of the ditch. The man looks around as Vivian presses a button on the vehicle, causing the door to open. Vivian turns around and gets the man's attention. As they enter the vehicle the woman sits down and can't stop staring at the man. She presses a button in the vehicle, the door closes and it begins to ascend into the sky.

"I told you my name, so why don't you tell me yours? Maybe where you came from, what it was like..." Vivian says with a smile as she puts on a pair of glasses.

"My... my name is... Andre. I'm from... Wait did you say dimensional dispersion?! Like I was pulled out of my own dimension and brought here... So... this isn't earth?!" Andre begins to panic. "Where exactly am I?"

Vivian giggles with excitement. "Oooh I am so happy. Most of you from other dimensions hear that, have a panic attack and slip into a coma... But you... You're resilient, I like that. So to answer your question, you are on earth... Just not the earth you call home. "

Vivian presses a button on her arm rest and the windows become clear. Andre looks out and sees a ton of lights and other flying vehicles. His jaw drops and his eyes widen.

"Surprised huh? So I take it, your earth isn't as technologically advanced as we are. I would love to know more about your earth and what it's like. But that can wait. For now let explain a little more of what is happening and where we are going." Vivian adjusts her glasses.

Vivian explains that she works for the Perpetual Unification Systems and Services as an Acclimation Leason. She continues to explain dimensional rifts and how they are researching ways to locate and return those that are brought to this dimension by the rifts. Until they can figure that out, her organization is housing those that are now trapped in this dimension.

As Vivian finishes up explaining everything that is going on they have finally made it to their destination. Their vehicle lands and the door opens for them to step out. Vivian leads the way followed by Andre. As he steps out of the vehicle Vivian is all smiles. She leads him to a small examining room. Vivian has Andre sit down on the examining table. She grabs a few tools, she examines his ears, his eyes and his reflexes. She pulls out a clear clipboard and holds it out in front of Andre. A picture of him forms, with records of his height, weight and more. She quickly begins typing on her clipboard.

"Alright! Now I need you to remove your clothes and stand in the center of the room. No need to worry, there's a scanner in the ceiling that will scan your organs and stuff.Aside from being naked it's not invasive." Vivian smiles as Andre stands to his feet.

Andre takes off his clothes and stands in the center of the room. Vivian walks around Tyrell examining his body. She gets a glimpse of his cock and bites her bottom lip. She stops herself from staring as the scans begin. Vivian walks over to Andre's clothes and puts them in a plastic bag. She seals the bag and places it into a small drawer in the room. As the scan continues, the light shines from the ceiling and over Andre's body. It makes a few passes and then shuts off.

"Now thats a cock! I apologize if thats a little too forward. We are very open and honest with each other here. I bet the ladies love you." Vivian smiles and winks at Andre.

"Thanks... Caught me off guard, but you're good. Honestly some did." Andre chuckles. "Since you are going to be studying me, I would like to get to know you too. If thats okay." Andre says with a smile.

"Ooh I like that idea. Honestly no one really asks me about myself." Vivian sits back down in her chair and rolls over to Andre, as he sits back down on the exam table.

"So is there a lucky man in your life?" Andre asks with a smile.

"Pfft, no... Well if you consider my work a man, than yes. I honestly spend most of my time here. The only company I really have are a few robots. Not going to lie, I've been thinking about making them anatomically correct. Maybe I'll use your measurements." Vivian winks at Andre.

"Well since honesty is a thing here... Why use my measurements. I would be willing to give you the real thing." Andre winks back at Vivian.

"Wow, I am flattered. I will have to do some regular examines on you then." Vivian looks down at her clip board and raises her eyebrows. "Well... I need a semen sample, obviously for research purposes... But I was thinking I could extract the sample I need by other means... Like with my mouth..."

Before Andre has a chance to answer Vivian pushes him back onto the exam table. She scoots closer in her chair and leans forward. She kisses the shaft of his cock with her full lips. Andre's cock twitches and slowly starts to errect. Vivian smiles to herself and take the head of his cock in her mouth. She begins to suck on it, as he gets harder and harder. Once his cock is fully erect she takes it as deep as she can. She gags and his cock slides out of her mouth. Vivian coughs and then begins to giggle as she takes his cock back into her mouth eagerly. She begins to moan as her head bobs up and down in Andre's lap. Ande has his head back and has started to moan and clench the edge of the exam table. Andre's moans get louder and he begins to cum in Vivians mouth. As Vivian sucks all of Andre's cum out of him, the door to the exam room opens and a female walks in holding a small cup and a bag.

"Ma'am I am here with the sample cup, to retrieve the semen sample you were to collect. As well as Andre's new clothing. If I've caught you at a bad time I can return when you are finished." The female says with a blank face.

Vivian gets to her feet, walks over to the female. She grabs the sample cup and slowly spits Andre's cum into the cup. She looks up and smiles at the female, as she takes the bag of clothes from her.

"Theres the sample Abby. Please send me any results when the analysis is complete." Vivian turns to Andre.

"Will do Ma'am. Also the living quarters are prepped and ready. The other two occupants are being taken there now." Abby turns and exits the room.

Andre sits up as Vivian hands him the bag containing his new clothes.

"Go ahead and get dressed, I will take you to your living quarters when you are done." Vivian begins to type on her clipboard again.

Andre gets to his feet and begins to put his new clothes on. Just jogging pants and a t-shirt. Vivian has made her way to the door and opened it.

"Please follow me." Vivian waits with a smile on her face.

"So was I not the only person that showed up in this dimension?" Andre ask.

"No there were two more that arrived this evening. We decided to place the three of you together... Just in case theres some connection between the three of you and your dimensions. We also want to see if those that arrive on the same day will live well together." Vivian smiles as she leads Andre to a small vehicle.

Vivian and Andre get into the vehicle. The door closes and it zips into the air. The two travel for a distance before coming to a stop and landing. The door opens and Vivian motions for Andre to get out.

"Your new roommates are waiting for you. I wont interfere at the moment. We want the three of you to get to know each other in a relaxed enviroment. Enjoy the rest of your night." Vivian smiles and waves as Andre exits the vehicle.

As he walks up to the front door he can hear people inside laughing. Andre opens the door and enters the house. After the entry way theres a door thats partially open and light is shining through the opening. As he gets close to the door the laughing gets louder. He opens the door and finds two naked women in what seems to be a lounge room. One woman is a white female with long brown hair, she is thick, large breast and short. The other woman has blue skin, shes tall with thick thighs and her upper body is petite. Andre doesn't know what to say, as both females look up at him.

"Hello, there! I am Niobe and I am surprised my blue skin didn't freak you out. And this busty lady is Lila. You must be our new roommate." Niobe smiles at Andre.

"Yeah... I'm... I'm Andre... So I have to ask... Why exactly are you two naked? Is that a thing you guys do where you are from?" Andre ask.

Lila is standing behind Niobe and remains silent.

"Well Lila here." Niobe steps out of the way. "Its a custom where she is from. Move into a new home, accept it while in your purest form. Would you care to join us?"

Lila blushes and then blurts out. "You... you don't have to though... If something like this... might be strange to you."

"Not at all... Its interesting to say the least." Andre chuckles to himself. "So why don't you guys tell me about yourselves."

Andre begins to strip his clothes right in front of the girls. As he drops his pants Niobe licks her lips and Lila's eyes get wide as her entire face turns red. Andre stands there naked in front of both females. They all try to steal glances at each other before taking seats in the room.

Niobe clears her throat. "Well I already told you my name. Where I am from my people are known as the Oves. We are known for our honesty and our ability to change our bodies physical appearance."

Lila and Andre both look at Niobe with a curious look on their faces.

"What do you mean by change your bodies physical appearance?" Andre ask.

Niobe stands up and smiles. As shes standing there her petite breast begin to expand. Niobe continues to smile as she begins to grow a cock. Niobe chuckles as both Lila and Andre's jaws drop. Niobe sits back down and her breast shrink back to their petite form and her cock receeds into her body.

"Well Lila, you're up. Tell us about yourself." Niobe turns to Lila.

Lila stands, her large breast bounce as she gets to her feet. "Well... where I am from... My people are religious. Our religion focuses on sexual freedom. We also practice free use..."

Andre blurts out. "So your people will have multiple partners. Let me get this straight... When you say free use... Do you mean that just at any time someone could walk up and just start having sex with you?"

Lila looks nervous. "Yes... But... But, I don't expect the two of you to take part in my beliefs."

Lila sits down as Andre stands to his feet. "Well where I am from there's a ton of inequality... There isn't a whole lot else to tell honestly. Sorry guys."

Lila and Niobe giggle. The three begin to share stories from their dimensions until Andre stands and grabs his clothes.

"Why don't we explore the house and pick rooms. I am getting a little tired and would like a shower before I go to bed." Andre opens the door and waits for the girls to join him.

Both girls get up and they follow Andre through the house. As they explore the house they each pick a room. They go in and begin to go through drawers and closets. Each is fully stocked with clothes, socks and even a few pairs of shoes. Andre grabs a towel from his room and heads to the large bathroom. He steps into the shower and there are no knobs or anything to turn on the water. Andre looks around frantically until he places his hand on the wall. He hears a beep and water begins to sputter and then spray from the shower head. To Andre's surprise the water is the perfect temperature. He stands there in the water and allows it to flow over him.

Niobe walks into Lila's room and sits on the bed as Lila goes through her closet. "So what do you think of Andre? He's pretty attractive isn't he, not to mention he has a pretty big cock too..."

Lila turns around, her face is bright red. "He seems nice. I agree, he is attractive and he does have a pretty large cock..."

Niobe chuckles. "I knew you were checking out his cock. I bet he knows how to use it too."

"So, are you planning on having sex with him?" Niobe ask.

"Oh... I dont know... I would like to, but I doubt he would want me." Lila sighs and walks over to the bed.

"For someone that lived in a world practicing sexual freedom, you are pretty timid. Why is that?" Niobe pats the bed for her to sit with her.

"Well I was rejected a lot... Although we practice sexual freedom and free use. Most of the men where I am from are not too fond of women my size... The men enjoyed me, but would not bring me into their relationship. So I had no one to call my own." Lila sits on the bed and lets out another sigh.

"I doubt Andre is like that Lila. Did you see the way he looked at us. He spent more time admiring those big breast of yours than anything on me. Im sure he would love to have sex with you. Look, my people work similar to yours, except its not a religion its just the way we live. So why dont I go talk to him for you." Niobe smiles and pats Lila's back.

"Thats sweet of you... If hes interested in me... Then I wonder if he would be willing to start a relationship with the two of us... I need to stop assuming thats where things will go. I will wait to hear what you find out... " Lila smiles.

Niobe gets up and makes her way to the bathroom where Andre is taking a shower. She walks down the hall while Lila watches from the doorway of her room. Niobe walks right into the bathroom and closes the door behind her. Andre's eyes pop open after hearing the door open and close. Before he can say anything Niobe has entered the shower with him.

"Hey Niobe... Is it a custom for your people to join others in the shower." Andre laughs.

"Only when that person is someone that we wish to get closer to." Niobe reaches out and places a hand on Andre's chest.

"You want to get closer to me? What if I'm not a good guy." Andre says with a smile.

"Yes... and I am not the only one. Lila also would like to get closer to you as well. So what do you say?" Niobe waits for an answer.

"Wait... Both of you want to get closer to me?? I'm shocked... Its not often I have two beautiful women interested in me... I'm flattered, honestly. I am willing to get closer to the both of you." Andre smiles as his cock starts to throb.

Niobe smiles at Andre. "I am glad to hear that, I am positive Lila will as well. Why don't we celebrate."

Niobe leans in and kisses Andre's lips, before turning around and bending over. She exposes her hairless blue pussy to Andre. The water from the shower has started to splash onto Niobe's round ass. Andre's cock takes no time getting hard. He reaches down and spreads Niobe open as he lines himself up with her pussy. He slides his head inside of her and begins to thrust deeper and deeper until she has taken every inch of him inside of her. Niobe lets out a moan and then bites her bottom lip. She places her hands on the wall of the shower as Andre fucks her. He grabs her waist and begins to thrust faster. His balls slap her clit, over and over. Niobe begins to moan louder and reaches orgasm. Her legs tremble but she does not pull away from Andre. She allows him to continue fucking her. Andre lets go of her waist with one hand and smacks her ass with it. Niobe yelps and continues to brace herself on the wall. Andre thrust deep into Niobe as she reaches orgasm again.

"UNGH... Should I pull out, or... " Andre starts.

"Don't you dare pull your cock out of me. Cum deep inside of me. Pump me full of your seed Andre..." Niobe quickly responds.

Andre continues to thrust deep and fast. Niobe begins to moan louder and louder. Until Andre begins to cum. As Andre cums he lets out a loud groan.

Niobe braces herself on the wall and begins to pant. She pulls away from Andre and stands up. "Thanks for that. I needed to cum badly. That cock of yours feels amazing. I'm sure Lila will love it too. Now I am ready for bed."

Niobe gets out of the shower and starts to dry her ass and legs.

"You should pay Lila a visit... Unless you are too tired." Niobe winks at him. "From the look of that cock, I can imagine you can go again."

Niobe giggles and leaves the bathroom. Andre stands there for a few minutes surprised at what just happened. Once he snaps back to reality he finishes his shower dries his body before heading for Lila's room. As he gets close he can hear the girls talking. He hears Lila get giddy as Niobe tells her that he has an interest in her. Lila mentions that she wishes he would make the first move. She says she loves a man like that. Which gives Andre an idea. He walks to his room and puts on some clothes for bed. As he lays down he hears someone walking down the hallway, he figures its Niobe so he lays there and waits for her to enter her own room. Once Andre hears the door close he gets up and sneaks out of his room. He walks down to Lila's room and walks in. As he enters the room Lila is still naked and bent over the edge of her bed. She is sitting there silently with her hands together as if she is praying. Andre steps closer and Lila has yet to say a word to him. Not being used to freeuse he takes a deep breath and drops the shorts he put on. He gets directly behind her and slides his cock inside her. Lila lets out a gasp followed by a moan. Andre starts slowly thrusting into Lila. She begins to moan more and louder. Andre continues to thrust into Lila, shes gotten so wet you can hear the sound of each one of Andre's thrust. Andre smacks Lila's round ass causing her to yelp. He leaves behind a large red hand print on her ass. He pulls his cock out of Lila and rolls her over. Andre hoist her legs onto his shoulders and slides his cock back into her tight pussy. Lila moans as she feels Andre deep inside of her. Andre's thrust go from slow and steady to fast and deep. The change is pace causes Lila to grip the sheet as Andre continues to thrust deep. Lila reaches orgasm quickly and her eye go in the back of her head. Andre leans down and takes one of Lila's thick nipples into his mouth. He starts to suck and bite her nipple as he continues to fuck her. Lila has another orgasm and begins moaning louder. She lets go of the sheets, she wraps one arm around Andre while placing the other on the back of his head. Andre bites Lila's nipple harder as she strokes the back of his head. As he bites hard he can feel Lila's nails dig into his back. Andre moans while biting Lila's nipple. Andre lets go of her nipple and begins to groan until he releases his seed into Lila's womb. Andre's thrust slow down until he has give Lila every drop of his seed. Finally he stops and pulls out of Lila. He sits on the edge of her bed as Lila gathers herself. She crawls into bed with a loss for words. As she lays there catching her breath Andre goes to stand up. Before he does Lila grabs his arm and looks up to him. The two make eye contact, and Lila smiles.