Twisted Dimensions! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would... Would you like to stay with me tonight?" Lila ask with a smile on her face.

"Sure, it would be nice to have a warm body to cuddle up to." Andre smiles and gets back into Lila's bed.

Andre lays down next to Lila who quickly rolls into his arms with a grin on her face. She falls asleep quickly in Andre's arms.

The next morning.

Andre wakes up to the smell of food. Lila is no longer in bed with him so he gets up and walks to the kitchen. Lila and Niobe are sitting at the kitchen table with food in front of them. Before Andre can help himself to some food Lila jumps to her feet and begins to get some food on a plate for him. She motions for him to sit down as she does. Andre sits at the table and shoots Niobe a look, she giggles before shrugging at him. Andre blows it off as Lila turns around with a full plate of food and places it in front of him. Before she walks away she kisses him on the lips. Lila has a smile from ear to ear as she takes her seat at the table.

"Somones happy this morning." Niobe looks to Lila.

Lila continues to smile as she sneaks glances at andre. "Yes I am... Who wouldn't be when their prayers were answered."

"Well you answered my prayers with this breakfast. You're one hell of a cook Lila." Andre says with a smile.

Lila's face turns bright red. "Anything for my husband... I mean... for my... Well anything for you Andre."

"Oh, did I miss the wedding? I'm kidding Lila, everyone has a slip of the tongue from time to time." Niobe takes a sip of her coffee.

Lila's face is still bright red and she starts to nervously move around in her seat.

"You want me to be your husband huh? Im flattered, honestly." Andre smiles and looks to Lila.

Before Lila can respond their door bell goes off. Lila quickly gets out of her seat and makes her way to the front door. Vivian is waiting outside. Lila lets her in and leads her to the others in the kitchen. Vivian smiles at the group and then makes herself a plate of food.

"Good morning you three. I hope you dont mind. I had an early morning and didnt get a chance to eat yet." Vivian begins shoveling food into her mouth. "So today we will be running some more test on each of you. I will take one of you then bring you back. Then you will switch off with someone else. First I would like Niobe to join me."

Niobe gets to her feet. "That works for me, I am ready when you are."

"Well lets get going. Today is going to be busy and I need the energy... As do you three so make sure youve gotten enough to eat." Vivian winks at Andre before leaving with Niobe.

After Vivian and Niobe leave Andre notices that Lila is no longer around. He begins cleaning up breakfast. Once he finishes he stops by Lila's room and still no sign of her. As he explores the house he finds her in their lounge room. He enters the room and sits on the couch with her.

"Everything alright?" Andre ask.

"Yeah... Just a little embareassed... I didnt mean to call you my husband. Where I am from if a man takes you while you pray, that means he would like to make you his wife... " Lila drops her head.

"Dont be embaressed. I didnt know at the time. I heard you talking to Niobe... I overheard you saying you liked it when a man makes the first move... So I did, but I wasnt trying to send the wrong message either. That doesn't mean I wouldn't like having you as a wife... at some point." Andre places a hand on Lila's back.

Lila looks up and smiles. "So at some point you will take me as your wife?"

"Sex with someone I just met is one thing. I actually like the idea of freeuse. Its a thing where I am from, not many people if any practice it though. Marriage on the other hand, will take some time." Andre says.

"Well Niobe said we are all adults and we are attracted to each other so why not. Since you are interested in freeuse, feel free to take me anytime you would like. I will never tell you no Andre, and you can have any part of me you would like." Lila winks at Andre.

"Are you being serious?" Andre looks shocked.

"Well of course my love." Lila smiles.

"Well same goes to you. Im down for the freeuse and I dont mind that nickname." Andre smiles.

"I am so glad to hear that. From this point on I am going to do everything I can to prove I am worth taking as your wife." Lila smiles. "I'm so excited."

Lila giggles and gets extremely giddy before slipping onto the floor and crawling in front of Andre. As he looks down at her Lila has already grabbed the waist band of his shorts and pulled them down enough to pull out Andre's cock. She pulls it out of his pants and its soft. She quickly takes his cock into her mouth. She moans as she continues to suck his cock, as if she has been given something she has been craving for a while. Lila takes every inch of Andre's cock she gags and her throat forces his cock out of her throat.

She coughs a few times before taking his cock back into her mouth. As she sucks Andre places a hand on the back of her head as he lays his back. He begins to moan as he slowly forces her down on his cock. He forces her down to the base of his cock and holds her there. She begins to gag, her spit sprays around the base of his cock and some comes from her nose. Andre lets her head go and she quickly lifts her head. Lila gasp for air and begins to cough, she looks up to Andre and smiles before taking his cock back in her mouth. She lets out a moan again as she sucks on his cock. She starts to bob up and down on his cock faster. She takes it to the base and then back to the tip. As she takes his cock to the base again Andre grabs her head and begins thrusting up. Lila gags hard and spews spit on Andre's cock again. She pulls away from Andre and sits on her knees coughing. Andre stands to his feet in front of Lila, his hard cock still standing at attention close to her face. Lila smiles again and takes his cock back into her mouth. As she starts to suck Andre reaches down with both hands. He grabs the back of her head and pulls her in close. She takes him to the base again. He can feel Lila's tongue caressing the base of his shaft, he feels her throat tightening its grips around his shaft. As if she is trying to swallow his entire cock whole. Andre lets out a moan tilts his head back. As he starts to moan he starts to thrust into her mouth. He waste not time and fucks her face fast. Lila begins to drool, her spit runs down her chin and Andre's balls. Andre continues to fuck Lila's face until he reaches orgasm. He pulls her in again right to the base of his cock as he begins to cum. He holds her there as his cock pumps multiple shots of cum down her throat. Lila's eyes have rolled into the back of her head as Andre holds her at the base of his cock. Andre finally lets her go and Lila falls backwards. She begins to cough and then burps. Lila swallows and begins to pants.

Lila drops to the floor and lays there. "That was... amazing. I am so wet right now."

Before Andre can say a word they hear the front door open. Moments later Niobe walks in the room. She sees Andre standing there with his cock out and Lila on the ground. She smiles and begins to giggle.

"I leave you two alone for a little bit and you waste no time having sex again. Well Lila, Vivian is waiting for you outside." Niobe giggles and sits down in a chair.

Lila coughs one more time before getting to her feet. "Well, I will be back in a while my love, then we can finish what we started. Niobe, don't have too much fun with Andre now."

Lila laughs before grabbing a tissue and wiping her mouth clean. She smiles at Niobe before kissing Andre and leaving the house.

Niobe looks over to Andre with a smile. "She's calling you her love and not her husband now huh? I'm glad you didn't hurt her feelings, shes a sweet girl. So what did I miss though? Looks like you were a little rough with her."

"Yeah shes calling me that instead of her husband. Im not complaining though." Andre smiles.

Andre sits down close to Niobe and fills her in on what happened while she was gone. Niobe is shocked that Lila opened up to Andre the way she did. Niobe listens to Andre and then fills him in on what Vivian wanted them for. Essentially they are running physical test on them today.

"Lila hadn't told me about the praying thing. Had I known I would have warned you." Niobe chuckles.

"Its okay, she took it well. Is it like that where you are from?" Andre ask.

"Not exactly. We believe in sexual freedom but you dont have sex to request marriage." Niobe responds.

"Where I am from, you have to ask and present a ring." Andre laughs. "Personally, I am down for the freeuse and possibly even a relationship... Once we all get to know each other." Andre adds.

"I understand that. Well lets all talk about this after we have all met with Vivian. For now I need some rest." Niobe gets to her feet and stretches.

Niobe heads to her room and closes the door behind her. Andre waits around until Lila has returned. They have a quick exchange and Lila kisses him goodbye before he leaves. Lila walks to the bathroom and strips her clothes. She gets in the shower and cleans herself up. When she finishes she dries herself off and walks naked to her room. Lila puts aways her dirty clothes and then drops into her bed. She lays there motionless as Niobe enters the room. She doesn't say a word to Lila. She just drops to her knees and starts licking her pussy. Lila spreads her legs wider and lets out a soft moan. Niobe continues to lick Lila's pussy until she has gotten extremely wet. Niobe stands to her feet and within moments her blue cock appears and is fully erect. Niobe uses her cock to tease Lila. She rubs her clit before giving her just the head of her cock. Lila whimpers and rocks her hips in an attempt to get more. Niobe giggles before giving Lila what she wants. She thrust into Lila giving her every inch of her cock. Lila lets out a yelp and wraps her legs around Niobe's waist. Lila holds Niobe as close as she can until she reaches orgasm. Lila's grip weakens as she cums on Niobe's cock. Niobe moans and bites her lip as she leans in and starts fucking Lila fast. Her pace is so fast Lila's moans sound like jumbled words. Niobe continues to fuck her fast and deep. Lila's eyes begin to roll in the back of her head until Niobe thrust hard into her. Lila's eyes open wide and she screams. She cums hard forcing Niobe out of her followed by a stream of cum that sprays Niobe's stomach and cock. Lila begins to pant as she makes eye contact with Niobe. Niobe rolls Lila over and lines her cock up with her ass.

Lila throws a hand back and stops Niobe. "No... I've... never had a cock there before... I want Andre to be the first to take me there."

"Really? Me either honestly. Well I will respect that." Niobe sighs before ining herself up with Lila's pussy again.

Lila lets out a louder moan as Niobe slides back into her. Niobe begins to fuck Lila slow and steady until she begins to cum herself. Her cock throbs as her cum runs down her thighs.

Niobe pulls out of Lila and her cock recedes into her body.

"Why didn't I feel your cum pumping into me? I love feeling hot cum flood my pussy." Lila asks.

"Well my cock isn't really a cock. It's honestly just my clit, swollen beyond belief. So yeah..." Niobe responds.

"So is your clit just as sensitive when it's swollen like that?"

"Oh yeah... I am surprised I lasted as long as I did." Niobe giggles.

Lila chuckles. "Well next time I will try to see how quickly I can make you cum."

Niobe smiles at Lila. "I would like that. So are you really saving your ass for Andre?"

Lila blushes. "Y... Yes... After meeting him, I was shocked at how handsome he is. Then he came into my room and took me while I was praying... " Lila shivers and squirms in her seat. "Then he is super sweet and considerate of my feelings and beliefs. He might not want to get married, but I am falling for him, Niobe."

Niobe smiles. "I can tell. He is very attractive and seems like a great guy. I am enjoying his company and his cock so far. I am getting tired though Lila. You should get ready though, I am sure Vivian and Andre will be back any minute."

Niobe leaves Lila's room and heads to her own. As she does Lila jumps up and heads to the kitchen. Lila begins making dinner for everyone. It doesn't take her long to cook up a pretty big and delicious meal. Lila hears the front door open as she sets the table for everyone. Moments later Andre walks in with Vivian.

"You made dinner?" Vivian smiles. "It smells amazing. Got room for one more?"

Lila smiles. "Yes I did and yes we do. Andre would you mind going to wake up Niobe?"

"Not at all!" Andre leaves the room smiling and blushing.

Vivian sits down at the table as Lila sits a plate in front of her. Shortly after Andre and Niobe enter the room. Niobe, Lila and Andre sit down at the table and everyone begins to eat.

After a few bites Vivian puts her fork down. "I'm glad I have all three of you here right now. After talking to each of you separately, I know some relationships are building between the three of you."

Niobe puts her fork down and interjects. "Is that not allowed?"

"When we talked earlier you seemed interested in our relationships and seeing how things turned out." Lila adds.

"It's allowed and I am very interested for multiple reasons. Like what sort of dynamic your relationship will have, can either of you get pregnant by Andre, if the three of you get along so well because you arrive the same night." Vivian says with a smile.

Andre almost chokes on his food. "Pregnant?!"

Niobe laughs at Andre's reaction and adds. "Do you believe there is a correlation with our arrival and how well we get along?"

"Yes pregnant Andre. We are curious if they can be impregnated by someone thats not from their dimension." Vivian looks to Niobe. "Exactly Niobe, you are very brilliant. I have a theory that you three were brought here at the same time for some reason. I still haven't figured that out but hopefully I will find something out soon."

Lila blushes. "So... So should we be trying to get pregnant then?"

Vivian giggles. "Well if that's what you want honey... But there's no rush. Something like that you should just let it happen naturally."

The group lets the conversation fade and they finish their meal. Lila and Niobe clean the table and dishes as Andre walks Vivian out.

Vivian goes to get into her vehicle and then stops. "Andre, listen to me. Lila has strong feelings for you. Niobe likes you but shes more interested in having sex. So I am developing something for you. Come see me in the morning and I should have it ready then."

"Okay, can I ask what it is?" Andre asks.

"Lets just say it will help you keep up with the girls. I can imagine those girls are going to be keeping you busy." Vivian gets into the vehicle and the door closes behind her.

With that the vehicle lifts into the air and zips away. Andre enters the house and finds the girls cleaning. They convince him to leave it to them and to go get some rest. Andre does as he is told and heads to bed. As he is falling asleep someone enters his room. He opens his eyes to see Lila standing at the foot of his bed.

"Honey would you mind if I slept in here with you tonight?" Lila blushes.

"Not at all." Andre opens his arms for Lila.

Lila climbs into bed with Andre and the two fall asleep.

The next morning Andre wakes up to Lila snuggled up to him in bed. As Andre goes to get out of bed Lila wakes up.

"Where are you going my love?" Lila asks.

"Vivian needed me to come by her lab today. I don't know how long this will take though." Andre leans over to Lila and kisses her forehead.

"Well wait around for a minute I will make you some food." Lila sits up and gets out of bed.

"That works. I have to shower and get ready anyway." Andre heads to the bathroom.

While Andre is in the bathroom Lila has made breakfast. Niobe has gotten up and made her way into the kitchen. She sits down and waits for Lila to finish cooking. As she finishes up a horn can be heard honking outside of the house. Andre comes into the kitchen struggling to put on his pants. He gets them on and grabs a few small things to eat before bolting out of the house.

"Well I enjoyed the show. Can't wait to enjoy this breakfast." Niobe makes a plate of food. "Where was he going in such a rush?"

"Vivian needed him to come to her lab for something. I hope he isn't gone for too long." Lila makes a plate and sits down at the table.

"She's probably going to be doing something to make him more fertile so he can get us pregnant." Niobe giggles.

Andre has made it to the lab and is greeted by Abby, Vivian's robotic lab assistant.

"Hello Abby." Andre says with a wave.

"Good morning Andre. Ms. Vivian would like for you to take this before you come up to the lab." Abby hands Andre two cups.

One of the cups contains a small pill while the other is full of water. Andre looks puzzled but pops the pill in his mouth and swallows it down with the cup of water. Abby smiles and leads Andre inside and to Vivians lab. As they enter the lab Vivian is asleep on the exam table. Abby walks over to her and shakes her a few times.

Vivian quickly sits up and smiles. "Oh, Andre you're here sooner than I thought. I've got a pill for you to take... It's around here somewhere." Vivian frantically looks around.

"Ma'am, I gave Andre the pill when he first got her like you wanted." Abby looks to Vivian.

"You're the best Abby. Thank you, you can leave us now." Vivian hops off of the exam table.

After getting off of the exam table Andre sees that Vivian was naked under the blanket she had been covered up with. She walks across the room and grabs a small silk robe. She puts it on herself and it barely covers anything. Her ass is so big it just sits on top of it. Her breasts are so large the robe barely closes around them.

"Did you sleep here last night?" Andre asks.

"Well yeah, I had gotten tired after dinner last night and wanted a quick place to crash so I could get started on that pill. When I finished I laid down to wait for you and now we are here." Vivian smiles.

"You could have crashed in my bed for the night or a few hours." Andre adds.

"Such a gentleman. I see why the girls like you so much. Now I can imagine you are wondering what that pill was that you took earlier. Well I told you I was going to make you something that would help you keep up with the girls. Well this will. It should increase the quantity of cum you produce." Vivian smiles again.

"So why did I need to come to the lab for something like that?" Andre asks.

"Well... I've gotta make sure it works." Vivian giggles. "Look I could have just sent it to you, explained everything and waited for an answer if it had worked or not. But the girls have been having fun with you. Call me selfish but, I would like a turn."

"You wanted a turn huh?" Andre looks at Vivian and winks.

"Well yeah. Last time I just got to suck it, this time I am wanting a little more." Vivian walks over to Andre and pulls his pants down before she pushes him into the examining table. "So lay back and enjoy yourself. I know I will. MMM just talking about fucking got you rock hard already."

Vivian climbs on top of Andre, she moves the robe so he can see her pussy as she slides down on his cock. Vivian throws her head back and lets out a moan as she takes all of Andre's cock. Vivian grabs Andre's hands and places them on her ass. She takes her own hands and firmly plants them in Andre's chest. She starts to ride his cock slowly. She can feel Andre squeezing her ass as she goes to the top of his cock and then slides back down to the base. Andre lets go with one hand and smacks Vivian's ass. She lets out a loud moan and begins to ride Andre faster.She lifts her ass to the head of his cock and then drops down on him hard. Andre lets out a deep moan and thrust upwards into Vivian. She lets out a scream and digs her nails into Andre's chest. Andre groans and starts to moan as Vivian digs her long nails into Andre's chest. He smacks her ass again, harder this time. The smack rings through the room followed by Vivian's loud moaning. She starts to cum hard, her pussy squeezes Andre's cock as he can feel her squirt on his lap. Vivian sits up straight and throws her head back as she continues to cum on Andre's cock. She drops her head, her hair dangles above Andre's face. Vivian begins to pant and she lays her head in Andre's chest. Andre spreads his legs and gets a grip on Vivians ass. He starts to quickly thrust upwards into her tight wet pussy. Within moments Vivian is moaning into Andre's chest. As he fucks her Vivian tries to say something but her words are jumbled. Andre smacks her ass and continues to fuck her fast. Vivian cums again, as her pussy squeezes his cock and she starts to squirt. Andre reaches orgasm and starts to shoot loads of cum deep into Vivian. So much so that it starts to flow out of her as she gets off of Andre. Vivian attempts to stand but falls to the ground.