Twisted Dimensions! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian giggles. "Looks like my legs are a little weak after that. From what I can tell you definitely produce a lot more. The real test will be how many times you can cum."

"Normally a good two times before I am spent." Andre laughs.

"Well if you can't go more than two times feel free to let me know. I will change up the dosage." Vivian gets to her feet. "For now you can head home. Come see me if you need anything."

Andre heads out of Vivians lab and to the vehicle waiting for him.

Andre returns home and finds both girls hanging out in the lounge room.

"Welcome back honey. Come in and sit down. Niobe and I would like to talk to you." Lila motions for Andre to come sit with them.

Andre enters the room and sits down. "So what did you guys want to talk about?"

Niobe crosses her legs. "We had plans on talking about what we have going on here."

"Alright, well ladies, what would you both like?" Andre asks out.

Lila shuffles in her seat and then looks to Niobe.

Niobe speaks up. "Well since we all will be living with each other for a while, and we all have needs. Why not have a sexual relationship. Lila do you have anything to add?"

Lila blushes and adds. "You both know my people practiced free use... Maybe we can incorporate that into our relationship."

Andre speaks up. "I agree with you Niobe. Since we will be living with each other for a while, we might as well enjoy each other's company. I am perfectly fine with freeuse as well."

"I am open to freeuse as well." Niobe adds.

Lila's face lights up and Niobe smiles.

"Is there anything you would like Andre?" Niobe asked.

"Nope. As long as everyone's needs are being met and we are all happy I am good with this." Andre smiles at the girls.

Niobe giggles. "Of course you are. You're a man with two beautiful women that want you."

Andre shrugs and smiles as Lila gets to her feet. Lila grabs Andre's hand and then Niobe's. Lila smiles at them both before leaning in and kissing Niobe on the lips. She pulls away from Niobe and leans in to kiss Andre.