Twisted Elevator

Story Info
A ride to the basement goes wrong.
3k words
4.1
54.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went down the hall to the elevator and pressed the down button, humming to myself as I waited. A couple walked by, and I examined her with a smirk, ignoring her companion. I had little to fear, after all. At six feet, nicely muscled, shaved head gleaming, few indeed were the men willing to challenge my right to do as I pleased. A recent minor accident woodworking had left its mark on my face. A five-inch long gash in my face was just scabbing over, tended to make me look more vicious than I actually am. The people that I hang out with think it is from a knife fight. I just smile at them. I told a friend of mine what really happened, she did not believe me one bit. Oh well.

The elevator door opened and I stepped in, automatically noticing it was already occupied by a woman. It was only as the doors were closing again that I noticed just how gorgeous she was. What woman doesn't worry when she gets on an elevator with a cruel looking man? Who knows what could happen? (LOL)

She turned to look up at the elevator lights, carefully avoiding looking at me. I didn't care. I stared at her openly, admiringly. She was wearing a pair of jogging shorts and a tank top cut off above her belly button. Her long brown hair was wound in a tail that hung down her back, the bangs kept out of her face by a headband.

She noticed me staring, and nervously flicked her eyes from the lights to me then back. I continued to stare. She had nice long legs, and a good set of tits inside the tank top. Her face was sleek, intelligence in her soft brown eyes. Good looking, and no doubt one of those stuck up bitches.

"You got a nice set of milk jugs there, baby," I said softly.

Her eyes widened and she tensed up but said nothing, she quickly looked me up and down, then looked away just as fast.

"You hear me, baby?" I asked, a little louder.

Still she said nothing, moving slightly further from me, until her shoulder touched the wall.

"Nice legs too." I gripped her arm and twisted her around a little so her back was to me.

"Sweet ass too." I said as I playfully slapped her ass.

"Leave me alone!" she cried, jerking her arm away and backing into the corner of the elevator. She folded her arms over her chest and stared up at me in fear and anger.

"Let's see those tits," I leered. "I wanna know if they as tanned as the rest of you."

"I'll scream!" she warned.

"Who gives a shit, baby? Ain't nobody gonna hear you."

I took a batch of keys out of my pocket and studied them for a moment, then I tried to fit one into the elevator panel. It didn't work. I tried another. It slid in easily but wouldn't turn. I sighed and tried a third. This one worked and I switched the elevator off, then to service.

"Wha... what are you doing?" she gasped with a deer caught in the headlights look.

"Just givin' us a little time," I grinned.

I moved against her then, I pressed into her. She brought her hands up against my chest, pushing feebly at me as her lower lip began to tremble. I gripped the back of her head in one hand and mashed my lips against hers. My other hand slid down her back and cupped her full round ass, my fingers kneading it through the thin shorts.

She struggled weakly, moaning and whimpering as my tongue pushed into her mouth. My body pressed her into the wall as I darted my tongue about inside her oral fuckhole. My hand tightened on her ass then gripped her shorts and I pulled, surprisingly they just ripped apart.

She cried out, the sound muffled by my mouth. My fingers had torn the shorts right off, leaving her only in her panties. A few seconds later I tore those apart as well and her narrow brown bush was bared to my questing fingers.

I cupped her pussy as her legs jerked and twisted helplessly. I palmed her cunt mound, then began rubbing it with my fingers as I pulled back on her head and jammed my lips even harder against hers. I forced a finger up between her tight pussy lips and wiggled it around inside the struggling woman's pussy.

I chuckled cruelly, my hand gripping her thick pony tale and jerking it down hard. She cried out in pain as I forced her head back hard. Trying to keep from falling backwards, her legs slid automatically apart, I squeezed her pussy in a tight grip, my fingers cupping her buttocks from beneath even as I ground the heel of my palm into her soft cunt meat.

I let go of her cunt for a bare instant, my hand gripping her tank top and tearing it off her with a loud ripping of fabric. I tore her bra off next, shredding it as I had the rest of her clothes and leaving her utterly naked before me.

The woman was a deep shade of red, her face a mask of fright and humiliation as she whimpered and sobbed. My hand rubbed at her pussy hard, then I bent and ran my tongue across her left titty, sliding it around her nipple, then over it. I closed my lips on her nipple and sucked hard as I thrust a finger high into her tight pussy again.

She jerked and trembled and thrashed weakly, but she was too weak and too frightened to put up any real defense. I sucked her nipple up into my mouth then closed my teeth around it and bit down.

"Ohhhh! OooooooH! PPplleeeeassse!" she wept. I bit harder and she cried out in agony. I thrust a second finger up into her snatch, pumping them hard, using her violently. I was rewarded by her wetness as she came.

" Well, you seem to be enjoying this." I chided her.

My mouth moved off her nipple and I opened wide, then bit down on her tit again, then again, then again leaving teen marks on her tender flesh. I moved my lips quickly across the soft white mound, licking and biting quickly. I shifted his face to the other tit, biting it all over as I forced a third finger up into her tight cunt box. Her pussy was getting hotter.

I pulled back abruptly, remembering how little time there was. I sighed, hating to rush things but aware of the danger, should the super discover the locked elevator and release it. I flung her against the far wall. She turned terrified eyes on me as she tried to cover her naked body with hands and arms.

"Turn around," I snarled. She gasped in new fear and then slowly, her body shaking, she turned her back to me.

"Now get down on all fours like the bitch in heat you are, slut," I growled in a deep voice.

She sobbed louder, but slowly eased herself down on her knees, then onto all fours, her head down.

"Spread those legs, slut!" I snapped, "Raise that ass up higher."

She complied, whimpering and whining as I dropped to my knees behind her. My hands cupped her ass cheeks, stroking and squeezing the soft flesh as I admired the view. I slid one hand under her, cupping and rubbing her fuck mound as I undid my fly and brought out my hard throbbing cock.

I pressed the knob against her crack and eased it inside, as her trembling grew wilder and more uncontrollable. She moaned loudly as I forced her cunt open and slid the first inch of hot cock into her. Then I gripped her hips in both hands and thrust hard, driving half my prong into her at once, again she came.

She screamed, then burst into fresh sobbing. I was really enjoying this stuck up bitch's suffering. I thrust again, and again, burying my fuck tool inside her tight belly. I moved my hips in slow circles around inside her guts. My hands slid up and down her sides, feeling the harsh pumping of her chest.

I began to shove up and down inside her, my hands squeezing her hanging breasts, and kneading them. My fingers dug into her soft meat, pinching it. She squirmed and shook, then moaned loudly, between shorts gasps of pleasure, then pain.

I loomed over her, bending forward, my hips slowly grinding into her buttocks as I brought my chest down against her back. My hands pressed flat against the floor of the elevator cab right next to her hands.

I thrust into her with hard strokes, my cock sliding steadily out then thrusting in hard, sliding back out then thrusting in hard. Each deep penetrating thrust rocked her body forward and brought a cry from her whimpering lips.

I began to really give it to her then, my body humping wildly, my cock slicing back and forth between her tormented pussy lips, as my hips slapped into her buttocks.

My cock spiked into her crotch tunnel, almost lifting her forward off her knees with each harsh, cruel thrust. I growled and bit down on the side of her throat,

"Oh, oh, oh, ...... damn.. I gonna cum." She screamed.

I came, my juice blasting into her hot pussy. I arched my back, grabbing her long pony tail and pulling her head up and back, jerking her up off her hands and bending her back against me as I sent wad after wad shooting up into her tight belly.

She screamed as I jerked her head back. I pulled on her ponytail like I was reining in a wild horse, forcing her back hard against me as my cock pumped sperm up into her cunt. I jammed my free hand down between her legs and squeezed her cunt savagely, mashing her cunt lips around my pecker as she gave a wail of agony and terror, as she came.

I grunted and sighed in satisfaction, letting her cunt milk my juice from my tight balls. Man, what a ride, I thought to myself.

I laughed and let her hair go, shoving her back onto her face. I slapped her ass, drawing another squeal from the trembling woman., as I rose to my feet. I'll be damned if she did not turn her head to face me.

"Spank my ass." She whispered, raising her cute ass up in the air and wiggling at me.

Who am I to argue with an offer like that? So I pulled off my leather belt laying it on her naked ass.

She felt the belt lifted from her skin, then came a pause, followed by a swish as it descended. The thwack as it struck her behind surprised her for a moment, since for a split second there seemed to be no pain. Then came the sharp, intense agony of the blow. It seemed to slice through her flesh, penetrating deep into the muscles of the buttocks.

"Owww, damn that hurt,..... more please." She choked out between gasps of air.

None of the pain had abated before she heard the belt hiss on another downward fall, and a second searing blow fell, an inch or so lower than the first. There was the split-second delay and the awful pain.

"That's two," said I. "How many do you want?"

"No comment slut?" I asked.

"It is time to stop being soft on that sweet ass of yours." I said amused.

"A dozen, then," said I. "Plus three more for the hell of it."

"Oh god, please, no, I can't, I just can't." She said with a bit a panic in her voice.

The next stroke of the belt hit a spot just above the first two. It was followed quickly by the fourth, higher again. She struggled to get away.

"There is no where you can run to slut!" I said laughingly.

The belt rose and fell again. This time it landed almost exactly on top of the first blow. The slut cried out as the agony bit deep into her flesh. The sixth was just below, on another spot tenderized by the initial assault.

She was breathing hard. She knew she was nearly half way there now, and the thought ought to have been comforting, but I doubt it was. The first six blows were unbearable, for her. The next nine would be far worse if my aim was true. The seventh showed I was implacable, landing on top of the lowest of the strokes so far, just about on the crease of the buttocks as they joined her thighs.

"Please," she whimpered. "Oh, please, it really is too hard."

"Do you think I am minded to show mercy?" I questioned.

"Certainly not," I replied. "If I let you off you'd think I'm weak and take advantage."

"Well, I can't have that," said I chuckling again.

The eighth stroked lashed across the top of her buttocks. She groaned, as much in despair as in pain.

The ninth and tenth strokes fell in quick succession. There was a pause.

"Just get it over with," she spat, gritting her teeth. Her body shook with sobs.

She felt my hand smooth her burning skin.

"Getting closer to that special texture." I mused.

"You'll be well marked," I said to her.

"Good," said I. "That will give you something to remember me by."

The belt whistled once more. The strokes were now falling for a third time on the spots already welted by earlier blows. Twelve and thirteen followed. Now at last a miraculous change had arrived. On her buttocks acute pain was being transformed into heat. The flesh that just a moment ago had trembled in torment was now enveloped in a warm glow. Indeed, it was more than warm; her buttocks burned with a delicious and intoxicating fire.

The next stroke of the belt stoked it still further. She longed for another stroke, arching her bottom upwards to receive its fierce caress. Only one more remained.

"This will be the hardest of all," I laughed.

"Yes," she answered. "Yes, let it be so."

With all my might he brought the belt down full across the center of her lacerated flesh. She shrieked in ecstatic agony, her body wracked by spasms of mingled pain and pleasure. I let her go. Now she lay across the floor, breathing heavily.

"Say thank you," I commanded.

She whispered her gratitude. I heard her invite me to use her as I wished.

"Fuck my asshole!" she gasped.

I was hard again after beating her with my leather belt. As I knelt behind her and, I noticed a small puddle of her juices on the floor of the elevator. I used those juices to lubricate my cock, pulling her buttocks gently apart, pushed my cock right up into her hole. She squirmed and struggled as I slowly impaled her. She screamed every time my hips connected with her red ass. It didn't take too long before I spurted into her and withdrew, zipping myself up.

I stood then and pressed the button for the basement. The woman continued to lay there with her face against the floor, whimpering and whining.

I picked up her torn fragments of clothing and stuffed them into my bag, then I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her feet.

"You do what you're told, girl," I glared.

The elevator doors opened and I pulled her out. Her hands were pulled up tightly behind her neck and he gripped her hair, pushing her forward ahead of him. We went out into the empty garage, her feet, still clad in tennis shoes, scuffling on the pavement.

When we got to the car I released her, she slumped against the back of my car.

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked.

She took in a deep breath.

"Let me start off with this statement. I like to be spanked. I have always liked the feel of it and the warm after-glow of a good spanking on my butt cheeks. It didn't take me long to convince you to give me what I wanted."

" I noticed that you did not use your safe word, I thought I was getting too rough with the belt."

She replied, " I was enjoying it way to much. Do you know why I choose you, a stranger to fulfill my desires?"

"Not really. When a pretty lady places Three hundred fifty Dollars cash in my hands, I was not going to ask too many questions." I replied.

"Do you remember the other night in the club when you pushed through the crowd?"

"Yes, I replied.

"I thought to just be a bitch with you and make you move around me, just like the rest of the wimps. You surprised me when you would not go around me. I about pissed myself when you picked me up and tossed me aside. Occasionally, I like a man that I cannot control. You locked like someone I should not mess with. Which is the reason that I did"

Hmm, I do not think I will tell her that I needed to go piss so bad, that night, it felt like my bladder would burst. Nothing was going to get in my way to the Men's room.

I moved to grab a bag of her clothes from the back of my car, and handed it to her.

"Get dress, and I will drop you off where ever you want to go." I said.

"I really do not want to get dressed just yet, my ass still hurts. Take me to your place so I can get cleaned up." She said tossing the bag back into the car. " Once I have cleaned up, and rested up a bit, I know a restaurant with great food, my treat of course."

Why argue with an offer like that, I got in and fired the car up. Hesitantly she climbed in and grimaced when she sat on the seat. No one saw anything. We drove to my place. It turned out to be a long weekend, nights of unspeakable fun with this little toy. Monday morning she disappeared after leaving a note.

I smiled. Life was good.