Twisted European Tryst

Story Info
A mother has a wicked idea.
7k words
4.43
170.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 -- A Soapy Frustration

Kara stood in the shower of her hotel room in Paris masturbating. It had been a trying few weeks for the 23 year old and my God did she need it.

Just a few months earlier she had finally graduated with a B.S. in Marine Biology. To celebrate her parents had invited her and her boyfriend Keith to come along with them on her father's dream European vacation, six countries in six weeks. He was so excited. Her mom was excited. She was excited. Keith wasn't though. And three weeks ago he broke up with her saying he wanted to head out to California and she wasn't quite the girl he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. It crushed her. With Europe however she had hoped that being so far away from home she could come to terms with it and move on. She had loved Keith and really thought he loved her. Unfortunately for her the refuge she sought became nothing more then a trap.

Everywhere she went there were kissing couples, especially her parents. Damn, she missed Keith every bit as much as she was pissed at him. She especially missed the way he made love to her. It wasn't fucking, it was making love. She felt so grown-up in his bed and the orgasms she had just absolutely blew away every one she had had before she met him. If only she could capture that one part maybe things would go easier so she turned towards her hand and her vibrator. Neither was very satisfying though.

So there she stood, hot water pouring down her taut just slightly tan skin, lightly toasted her father called it. Her hand massaging her pussy in an almost frantic manner.

THUMP THUMP THUMP. "Kara!" He eyes flew open in frustration, it was her mother. "What's taking so long? We have to go."

"I'll be right there" Kara called out and then muttered curse words to herself. The feeling was gone and she didn't feel like trying to get it back again. The few times she'd came since Keith left her weren't very satisfying anyway. She turned the water off heaved a huge sigh and stepped out of the shower to dry off and make herself up.

As she did so she looked at herself in the mirror. Her sad green eyes partially covered by her long brown hair heavy with water. She did have a real nice body Kara admitted to herself. Mostly from tennis. It was her mother's passion and she'd started Kara playing at age 8. It wasn't really her thing but she loved what it did to her body. Her long slender arms and legs hid strong muscles under the skin. Her stomach was the envy of every girl in her dorm. And her breasts were firm and nicely rounded. She gave the B-cups a little squeeze before putting her bra on.

With her hair dried and brushed, her clothes coordinated and her make-up on Kara gave one last look at herself in the mirror. She gave herself the raspberry and stepped out into the warm Parisian morning.

Chapter 2 -- Girl Talk

Deborah stood outside of Kara's room tapping her feet. Deb looked like a slightly older, 20 years older in truth, version of her daughter only her hair was blond, fake, and her breasts were slightly larger, real. As her daughter emerged she started in "Well it's about time, breakfast is almost over. Hurry down there and get yourself something to eat or you're going to be a real pill all day."

Kara rolled her eyes. "Alright, I'm going. Geez!" As she moved on down the hallway to the stairs her mother followed close behind. 'Honestly' she thought to herself, 'Why can't that girl just move on already? Maybe a nice French boy can take her mind off things' she mused as a fine specimen walked past carrying the luggage of what appeared to be a pasty white Canadian couple judging by all the flags on their bags. 'I'll have to talk with Kara about it' she schemed in her mind devising all sorts of plans for her daughter that evening.

Breakfast was almost over and Kara barely got out of there with the coffee before her father rushed the three of them out the door and off to see the sights. All day long Daniel swept them along in his excitement of being where he was. Following him were Kara who moped and Deborah who schemed.

It was later that afternoon when Deb suggested Dan look at such-and-such alone as her feet were hurting and there was such a nice looking café over there. "Kara, will you sit with me?"

Daniel looked at his daughter. "Alright, you two can sit but you don't know what you're missing. I'll be back in ..." he looked at his watch. "Let's make it 5 o'clock, OK?"

"Alright dad, have fun" and Kara plopped herself down beside her mom. And the two of them watched Dan lope off. He was a head taller then both of them, slender and streamlined as only a jogger can be. Neither of the two women understood jogging, to run for hours just to get back where you started. At least with tennis you had a specific goal in mind. Either way his 45 year old body was fit and firm and could move quickly. Off he went darting around a building leaving the two of them alone.

They ordered some coffee and something to nibble on before Deborah put her hand on Kara's arm and said "Alright, out with it. You're just getting grumpier and grumpier ever since we left home. I thought you said this was your chance to unwind and forget about whats-his-name."

"I did but it's not that easy" Kara pleaded. "It started in London. Every where we went there were people holding hands, laying in the park kissing. I want to forget him but everybody else in the world seems to be so happy and in love it just makes me miss him more. Especially you and Dad, it just so hard." She sobbed out the last few words in frustration and confusion.

Deb scooted her chair over by Kara and put her arm over her shoulder. "Alright now, don't cry."

"I'm not crying!"

"Well whatever, look where we are. Why don't you run off right now and find a neat club. Dance a bit, drink a bit and maybe find a nice French boy you can go home with." She handed her daughter a small pile of bills "Here's some money, just get back to the hotel by morning. I'll make some excuse for your father. After all, you're grown up and can do whatever you want." Deb said sweeping her hand wide. "It's Paris!"

Kara pushed the money back at her mother. "That's not it mom. I don't want just some random guy."

"But he wont be random Kara, you pick him out. He can be tall, dark and handsome if you like. Ooh, look at that guy over there. Look at those hands. I can just imagine the things he can ..."

"Mom! I don't want that."

"It's just sex dear."

"It's not that. If that was all it was I would have gone out with Chuck from work. I don't want to just fuck some guy, I want to be made love to. Like Keith used to."

"Well stop thinking about Keith. He's probably off in L.A. boinking some surf bimbo and .."

Kara stood up her fists clenched. "Look" she said loudly enough to cause a small scene. "I don't want Keith but I want someone who will treat me like he did. Someone who will treat me like dad does. And I sure as hell wont find it by fucking some French dude." and stalked off leaving her mother absolutely shocked.

"But it shall be very good" some weird guy called after her in a heavy accent. She stalking off looking for her dad. Kara found him admiring some ancient Roman statue in the little museum he was heading for. "Hi Daddy." she said softly and taking his arm she clung to his side.

Dan was surprised to see her alone. "Hi pumpkin." Something told him she didn't really want to talk about it so he started telling her all about this statue, and that suit of armor and all about that sword over there. Kara smiled softly to herself. 'He really knows me.'

Chapter 3 Surprising Solution

At 5 o'clock they returned to the café where Deb was still seated sipping her coffee as if nothing had happened. All three pretended as such. The next few days flew by all according to Dan's schedule. He saw all the things he really wanted to see. Deb thought a lot about things. Kara spent her days next to her father. She had a few more trysts in the shower with herself. Only one was successful but it barely rated a "meh." Then it was off on the train bound for Spain.

Not to far out of Paris Deb spoke up. "Kara, let's go get something to eat. Would you like us to bring you something back to eat Daniel?"

"Sure thing sweetie. How about cola and a sandwich. I'm easy to please." he said with a grin and a wink.

Deb looked at Kara "Coming?"

Kara really didn't want to go but she acquiesced. Her and her mother hadn't really spoken since she blew up that night. She hadn't really felt like herself for awhile. It was like she was angry at nobody in particular and her mother had just been unlucky enough to be there when she boiled over. So when she closed the door behind her she said "Mom, I'm sorry about yelling at you that night. I just ..."

"Oh hush dear. It's alright. I know how tough it can be to be alone when you thought you'd never be that way again."

"Really?" Kara asked.

"Well, don't tell your dad this by I was engaged before I met him. Only the rat bastard was already sleeping with this other chick. The things I wanted to do to him would have put me away for life. But after a few weeks of storming around my parents house I made up my mind to go to Indiana for college. And that's where I met your father and I've never looked back. Basically what I'm saying" Deb said as they picked up their order from the counter. "Let's find a seat. Anyway basically what I'm saying is that even though this is a very trying time in your life you just don't know what's around the corner. And" she said putting up her hand to silence her Kara before she started "I've been thinking about your situation." Deb leaned in so they wouldn't be over heard. "Your problem is your in the middle of this great trip, which by the way you're missing. You're in the middle of this great trip far away from home and you can't find that new person. You're ready for him but your situation isn't. It's all you can think about, I can see it in your eyes. You say you want someone to make love to you but you want it to be someone who loves you as well, right? Someone you love. There is one man who fits that bill." Deb smiled knowingly and leaned back as complete and utter shock washed over Kara's face. Disgust soon followed.

"What?!" she managed.

"Now look." Deb said leaning in again. "I know it seems weird and completely bizarre but I've been thinking about it for days now. You love Dan and he loves you. In bed he would be so tender and so loving with you. And he's very good, trust me on that. I mean we've been together 20 years and he's had lots of practice. Now I trust you and I trust him. And I love both of you and I want both of you to be happy. You see, years ago when we first met I found stories of this kind of stuff on his computer. At the time I was pissed, and confused and confronted him about it. It was a huge long drawn out fight, and I almost left him. But he said he was just curious and after I calmed down I accepted that. I've never seen any stuff like that since then, maybe he's just gotten better at hiding it, anyway the thing is I bet he's still curious. Plus he's snipped so you know, no big deal. Just consider it a really good massage." Then before her daughter could get a word in edgewise she stood up, grabbed her stuff and said "Well, let's head back."

Kara was just stunned and she sat there unmoving as her mother made her way through the door. Then in a frantic hurry she grabbed what was left and bolted after her. "Wait! Wait!" she called.

When she caught up to her mother, Deb turned and said "We'll talk more later, now hurry along." Kara just didn't know what to do and just followed along trying to find something to say.

Back at their seats rather then sitting next to her father like before Kara sat in the seat futrhest from him. Her mind was just swimming with a thousand different thoughts. And there was her mother sitting next to him. Holding his hand as calm as the sky is blue. Laughing and touching his shoulder then his leg at something he'd said. After what she had just suggested Deb was acting so normal, it was all so bewildering to Kara. It was just so surreal.

Chapter 4 - The Dream

As the train rolled on and the day grew long Kara drifted and eventually fell asleep and began to dream. Keith was there only he looked mean and cruel. He yelled at her and pushed her down. Then he grabbed her roommate from her college and they began making out and shedding their clothes. All the time he was looking at her leering. She burst into tears and ran home which was weird because she went to an out-of-state school. When she got there her mom dried her eyes and escorted her inside. Her father was sitting on the couch naked with a huge erection which her mother, now naked, climbed on to. She bounced on his cock her tits rubbing against his face. "Suck 'em!" she demanded. "Suck my titties big boy." Then she looked up and saw Kara. "Oh I'm sorry honey." she said getting off her father. His dick made a big wet splat as it hit his stomach "it's your turn." her mother grabbed her and led her to her father then started working on Kara's clothes. "Wont need these, la la la." singing like she had when she went about her housework. "Now how do you want it hun?" Deb asked holding Daniel's cock up. "Fast and hard or slow and deep?"

Kara felt like a little girl, nervous and out of place. "I don't know mom. Am I ready?" she asked backing away.

"Now, now Kara. You'll never get anywhere like that. Sit on your father's dick."

She straddled Dan's hips and Deb guided his dick into her. It felt so good. Her mother was now gone and her dad looked at her so tenderly. "How does it feel baby?"

"It's so deep." she moaned. Then touching her belly "I can feel it all the way up here."

"Good." he said. "Now move." She felt one hand move to grab her butt and another hand began to squeeze and play with her right breast. Then he leaned in and began to suck on her left tit. His warm lips covered the whole of the areola and his tongue teased the nipple. She could feel it grow and harden in his mouth. With her hands on his shoulders and her knees by his hips she began to raise herself up and she could feel almost every inch of his dick slide down her pussy. Then she moved her hips down and let it slowly slide back into her, she quivered it felt so good. With a passionate deliberateness she moved up and down on her father. With every stroke she could feel it building within her. Her breasts sliding against her father's face. His soft moans muffled by her soft pink flesh. "Oh daddy!" she moaned. She got closer and faster and she squeezed him closer. Every inch of her was tinged with passion building and building.

Then she was shook awake by her mother. "Fuck! What?" she hollered out in frustration and then became aware of an entire cabin of people staring at her and she could feel her cheeks burn red.

"You looked like you were having a bad dream dear." her mother said softly.

A few people started laughing. Kara felt incredibly embarrassed. "I've got to go to the bathroom." she said so fast her parents barely got what she was saying before she bolted for the exit.

"I'll go see to her." Deb told Daniel and followed behind.

Thankfully the laughing didn't really start up till the door had closed and Kara couldn't hear it. Daniel stood up after a little bit and said first in English then in French "Alright, alright. You've all had a big laugh but it wasn't that funny. She was just having a bad dream and was a bit startled when she woke up. Please try not to embarrass her any further when she gets back. Thank you." It worked, later when she returned they all studiously ignored her.

Still in the bathroom however Kara was looking in the mirror with panic in her eyes. 'What the fuck kind of dream was that? What had she said before her mother woke her? Did they know? Did she cry out for her father's name in passion for the whole train to hear?' The tears were about to start flowing when her mother stepped into the room.

Before she even reached the room she knew what her daughter was thinking. "Don't worry Kara." she said as she shut the door behind her. "You didn't say anything before you woke up, you just squirmed a bit. And you were squeezing my hand really tight. It hurt"

"That's it?" Kara sniffled. "Are you sure?"

"That's it. So ... You were having that kind of dream, huh? Was it about him?" Deb motioned towards their seats a car back.

Kara dipped her head in shame. "Don't worry dear. It's just a dream. And even if you do decide to take up my offer on the real thing I'm OK with it. Like I said, I trust you both. I'll just consider it a really good massage. So don't cry." and she pushed her daughter's hair out of her face. "You've got such a pretty face. I wish I had your nose. I got grandpa's nose but you got your dad's nose."

"Mom? He wouldn't really, would he? I mean he has you and he loves you so much."

"Oh I know he loves me. I'll just make sure he knows it's all cool. I'm almost positive he will, provided we plan a little. We'll just have to be careful how we go about it. This isn't the kind of thing you bring up at the breakfast table you know. 'Dear would you like some OJ with your eggs? And how about a BJ from Kara?'" she joked.

Kara elbowed her mother. "It's not funny." but it worked. Gone was the sheer panic from a few minutes ago. "I can't believe we're even talking about it." She whirled towards her mother and her lip curled up in revulsion. "You didn't do it with grandpa did you? I'm not your sister am I?"

"No, no. Don't be silly. Look this is just something I thought up a few days ago. I love my father but not that way. But with you and Daniel ..., well it's just so naughty. I don't know, it kinda turns me on. Doesn't it turn you on, I mean how good was he in that dream? In real life I'm sure he's even better." she whispered conspiratorially.

Kara turned bright red thinking about the dream again and turned away from her mother. Deb gave her daughter a hug. "Look, all I want is for you to be happy. We're in the middle of the biggest vacation this family has ever had. Nobody here knows who we are. We're completely and utterly free and if it suddenly dawns on us to maybe break a few taboos, so what. Fuck convention. Now I'm going back to my seat, follow when you're ready. And dear?"

"Yes?"

"I've got a totally wicked plan." and she was gone. Kara washed her face and tried to put everything out of her mind. Then after a few deep breaths she returned to her seat only the far seat was taken by Deb so she sat next to her dad. After a few minutes she snuggled next to him and he put his arm around her. She caught her mother's eye and mouthed 'OK.'

Chapter 5 - Chickening Out/ The Tease

Deb's plan started as soon as they got out of the cab they took from the train station. She sent Daniel off to buy some groceries so that 'the girls' could check in and freshen up. At the desk however she told the desk clerk to forget about the second room, one was good enough. When they went into their room Kara's heart was pounding in her throat. 'This is the room. That'll be the bed.' It was like losing her virginity all over again. She was so nervous she could barely stand. Deb called Daniel to tell him what room they were in. Then she made Kara take a shower and next she took one. By the time Daniel got back both were in their best dresses.

"Let's go somewhere fantastically expensive tonight hun." Deb declared taking hold of Dan's arm. "We're living on plastic tonight." she crooned. Kara just stood in the background quiet.

So out they went to a fancy restaurant at the hotel's suggestion. Daniel was concerned about the hotel not having the other room they reserved but Deb just brushed it off. The place had music and she made Daniel take Kara out onto the dance floor. Daniel noticed Kara was unusually quiet but she just said "It's nothing Daddy." When Deb was dancing with Daniel, Kara sat at the table and sipped her wine nervously. The night seemed to draw on endlessly and throughout it all Kara mind raced from thought to thought.

12