Twisted European Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Near midnight they found themselves back at the hotel where they continued to talk even later into the night before they were ready for sleep. Deb sent Daniel into the bathroom so the two girls could change. As soon as the door shut Kara turned to her mother and said "I've changed my mine. It's too soon. It's too weird."

"What? Now? But he's ready? I was building him up all night."

"I don't care. I'm not doing it." And with her long night shirt on she hopped into bed and went to the left end. Then she said to her mother over her shoulder "You're sleeping in the middle." With that she put her back to her mother and pulled the blanket close around her shoulders.

Deb sighed. "Alright Daniel you can come out." and she slid into the middle of the large bed.

Daniel entered wearing shorts and a tight t-shirt. "This is really inconvenient. I mean I can't sleep with a shirt. I don't know how you two do it. Perhaps we should see if we can find another hotel tomorrow?" and he crawled into bed beside Deb.

"Oh don't be a spoilsport. It's only for a week. Then we're off to Milan and that lovely little B&B." and with that he turned off the light and they lay in the gray darkness of their room. Deb cuddled up to Daniel who was laying on his back. After a few minutes had passed she slid her hand into his boxers and began to fondle him. As he got hard he pushed her hand away and whispered softly "we can't." and with that Deb sighed, no fun for anyone tonight. Soon she felt Daniel fall into a deep sleep and she followed soon after. Kara slept very lightly waking up several times and didn't remember any dreams this time but she did think an awful lot about her father.

The next morning they were eating their breakfast from the groceries that Daniel had picked up the day before and when they finished Daniel went to take a shower. Deb turned to Kara. "We can still go ahead with the plan." she said eagerly. "Do you want to?"

Kara took a deep breath and thought for a time. She was so close yesterday on the train even though it was a dream. After thinking about it all night she knew she wanted what her mother had offered. Deb was just so eager that Kara decided she'd go ahead and do it. Even if it was only once. So she nodded shyly and her mother smiled. "Well OK then. It begins." and with that she slipped from her chair and into the bathroom.

Once there she quickly disrobed and hopped into the shower with her husband. Daniel turned towards her and was extremely eager. "Are you ready?" Deb asked and he nodded dumbly. With that she kneeled down on the floor and took his already hard dick in her hand. She stroked him slowly with his head rubbing against her lips. With her free hand she played with his balls. His hands went over her head to guide her then he leaned forward and grabbed her now wet and slippery tits in his hand massaging her nipples with his fingers. She moaned a bit and then took his entire length into her mouth and then slowly pulled away sucking all the way. And then her head began to bob up and down along his length. She let her lips pull slightly harder under the head until his dick pulled out of her mouth with a pop. "Are you feeling it?" she asked.

"Oh yeah" he said the lust heavy in his voice.

Deb stood up straight till his hard dick was poking her in the stomach. She took it in her hand and gave it a slow pull. "Good. Now get out of the shower so I can wash up."

"What?" he asked, surprised.

"I'm sending Kara out partying tonight and I want you loaded and eager." She pointed at his raging cock. "Don't you touch that either, it's all mine tonight." Then softening at his sad face she said "Don't worry honey. It's only 10 hours away." and with that she shooed him out of the shower and nonchalantly took her own shower.

Daniel didn't quite know what to do so he dried off and put on his clothes for the day. "It's going to be a hard day" he muttered.

Deb's sharp ears heard that and pulled back the curtain with a huge grin on her face. "You can bet on it." Swish, the curtain closed again.

Daniel had planned out the day pretty well but he hadn't planned the torture that Deb was dealing out that day. She had decided on a short skirt with white cotton panties underneath. Ankle socks and sneakers for her feet and a tight button down shirt that wasn't quite buttoned enough for decent company completed her outfit.

Kara knew what her mother was planning but she still could barely stifle her giggles as all day her father got the worst teasing in his life. Every now and then when no one was looking Deb would grab Daniel's dick through his pants and ask "You keeping this safe for me tonight, aren't you?" Often she allowed Daniel to get a great view down her shirt. Deb consciously stored her money in her bra. She even slipped her phone in there. More then a few times Daniel got a quick flash of white from the panties as she flashed him. Even in a completely somber and very serious medieval cathedral she flashed him. By the end of the day Daniel was walking funny and completely distracted. Poor Dan, his khaki pants just couldn't do a good enough job of hiding his erection. It was all Kara could do to not stare. She did see that other people noticed it though. Kara just had to laugh to herself about his poor attempts to adjust himself, she almost burst a vein stifling her laughter. Her mother was such a witch! Tonight, her father would be so horny a particularly suggestive hole in a rock would be enough to set him off. And with that she began to prepare herself mentally for what would surely happen that night.

Chapter 6 The Best Night

As the three of them walked up to the entrance of their hotel a very eager Dan gave Deb a nudge. "Oh, right" she murmured. "Kara look over there. That place looks pretty swinging. Here's some money, why don't you go and have yourself a good time."

"'Swinging' mom? No, I'm feeling pretty sleepy. I just want to go to bed."

"Dear, your father and I want to be alone."

"Pfft! If you two want to be alone just wait a few days. I need sleep." With that she skipped up the stairs and opened their room and stepped inside. She quickly threw off all her clothes and hopped into the bed wearing only a long t-shirt and curled up to wait.

At the bottom of the stairs Deb and Dan exchanged looks and Deb shrugged. "Oh well."

"Oh well?! God damn woman, you've got me all riled up like ..., like ..."

"Like what?" Deb smirked.

Dan searched for the right word but it wasn't to be found so he decided to change tactics. As they walked up the stairs he grabbed her butt and proffered "Want to take a shower with me?"

"Oh Dan, it's only a few days and I'm feeling pretty tired myself." She stretched her arms out as they walked into the room. Kara was all curled up on the right side of the bed and facing away from them. Deb started taking off her clothes and put one of Dan's shirts.

Dan fairly well defeated tried to put all thought of sex from his mind and stripped down to his boxers and motioned for his wife to slide in to the middle. "You first Dan, I don't like sleeping on that side of you." He shrugged and climbed in followed by Deb. Kara rolled over and curled up against her dad, his big hand resting in the small of her back. Deb assumed a similar position on the other side of him after turning off the light.

"Good night daddy" Kara whispered.

"Well aren't I a lucky man. Surrounded by my two favorite women. Night Kara, night Deb."

"Dear" Deb began. "Kara has a problem."

"Oh, what is it pumpkin?" he mumbled as he gave Kara a squeeze.

"She needs something" Deb answered for her daughter.

"What."

"This" Kara answered as she grabbed her dad's cock. Dan stiffened in shock. Just on cue Deb murmured "It's OK hun." and with that she kissed him deeply his arm pinned under her. At the same time Kara threw off the sheets and pulled down her father's boxers grabbed a hold of his dick and took it into her mouth. Dan couldn't believe what was happening, he just didn't know what to do. Kara began to massage her father's balls and very quickly she began to feel his dick stiffen in her mouth. The plan was to make him cum quickly in her mouth. Deb and Kara decided that once he came he wouldn't be able to turn down any more advances. That would be the Rubicon so to say.

Deeper and deeper into her mouth he grew. When he was hard enough she began to bob her head up and down his dick, thrusting it as far back into her throat as she could. Her lips moved up and down the shaft while her other hand was stroking the rest of it. Very quickly her father began to moan at the top of the bed. With all the teasing going on that day his resistance was very weak and 'oh man did this feel good' was his only cohesive thought. His hands hung limp at his side as his daughter sucked on him and his wife was kissing him. Finally he started kissing his wife back, their tongue's meeting each other.

Deep within Dan a bubbling sensation began to build within him. Up and down his shaft went Kara, mouth and hands working together. In a very short amount of time he was there. As he came his hips thrust up and spurt after spurt poured into Kara's mouth. All the teasing today had left him ready beyond belief. He came more then she had ever experienced before. The warm and salty cum filled her mouth before her father's tense body began to relax into the bed.

She let her father's softening dick fall out of her mouth and she swallowed the entire load.

"Oh God!" Dan moaned.

Deb laughed "Did you enjoy that Dear?"

"Yeah" he whimpered.

"There's more you know Dad" Kara replied. She sat up and stripped off her shirt then straddled her father. He felt the heat from her pussy on his balls as she slowly stroked his soft wet dick. Deb backed off and Kara leaned in and whispered to her father "I really need this daddy, please."

He could smell the cum on her breath. He was still so horny but he still couldn't think straight. This was all so surreal. Deb, now also naked, was laying beside the pair. "It's OK honey. Kara needs you and I want you both to be happy. I want to watch you make her very happy."

"I think I've got my answer." Kara said with obvious pleasure in her voice. Dan's dick was rapidly growing again in her hands. Without waiting she lifted herself up off the bed and then she lowered herself onto her father's hard cock. Her body quivered as he went fully into her. It was better then in the dream. Her long hair came most of the way down her back. She placed her hands on her father's strong chest and slowly lifted herself up and the back down. She closed her eyes and continued to move up and down reveling in every sensation. She could feel her breasts as they bounced, her hair tickling her back and most especially his dick moving within her. Then she felt her Dad's hands resting on her hips. As she lifted herself up he pulled her back down as he also thrust up into her. They were working in unison.

"God, this is so hot." Deb said as she watched her husband and daughter moving together. Her hand was moving furiously between her legs. Kara opened her eyes and smiled at her mother then she leaned down and kissed her father and then cheek to cheek began to move her hips faster.

His hands now played up and down her body, squeezing her breasts, cupping her bottom. Her breaths were beginning to come faster and her father's breath was hot in her ear was becoming ragged. "Kara," he moaned "if you don't stop I'm going to come."

Kara stopped and smiled, she was also building up but her favorite position was missionary, it just felt so personal so she sat up her hands on his chest again. "Dad, I want you on top. Please."

Dan smiled "I'll do it for you." He pulled her close to him and wrapped his arms around her. Then he rolled her over still inside her.

"Oh daddy" she purred.

He looked down at her. Her skin pale in the grayness of the night. He long hair framed her head like a dark halo. He laid himself down and kissed her, their bodies entwined from head to toe. He began to move in and out of her. Her arms wrapped around him, she squeezed his ass. Kara could feel his muscles as they drove him in and out of her.

The bed began to bounce as both of them began to build towards climax. "Oh daddy, oh daddy" Kara moaned and she held him tighter and that which she needed so badly flowed through her body. Her hips bucked, she buried her face in his neck and she grunted softly in ecstasy. Her whole body quivered against his. Just a few more strokes then she felt her father thrust as deep as he could into her then Dan came a second time. There lips found each other and they kissed as much as her breath would allow.

Dan rolled off of his daughter as she lay there panting in euphoria. "Wow dad, that was exactly what I needed." Her breasts continued to shake on her chest as she breathed in and out. Kara laughed a little, "Wow."

Deb's armed curled around Dan's side and wrapped her hand around his now soft dick. "I told you. Thank you Dan. That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen." As she slowly stroked him she whispered "I want to see you do her doggy style."

"I'll need a few minutes dear." Dan begged.

"Mmm, I'm ready now Dad." and Kara got onto her hand and knees and crawled over to her father and once again took his dick into her mouth. This time it was so slippery with the juices from their sex. It tasted strange but in the passion of the moment it didn't bother her at all. Slowly and deliberately she sucked it.

"How's that feel Babe?" Deb purred into her husband's ear.

"Amazing" he groaned.

"OK, you're ready" Kara declared perkily when it was and got on to her hands and knees and wiggled her bottom at her father. Dan needing no more urging got up and positioned himself behind her. He placed the head of his penis within her and slowly began to push himself into her now very slippery pussy. His hands reached around to her front, one grabbing a dangling breast and the other feeling through her cute little muff for her clit. Letting his fingers play across both of them he now fucked her harder then before.

Kara pushed herself back to meet Dan's thrusts. Her free tit swinging in rhythm with their movement. She could feel her fathers breath on the back of her neck. Every thrust of Dan's pushed her forward until finally her arms gave way and her face fell into the pillow. She was now grunting loudly into the pillow and her father's magic fingers were working their wonders. She quickly began to cum again but Dan kept on thrusting. Deb was now kneeling behind Dan and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Are you going to cum, dear?" and she began to whisper dirty little nothings in her husbands ear and that brought him over the edge. Three hard thrusts pumped his daughter with even more of his semen.

He sat back and and Kara felt his semi-rigid penis slide out of her she shivered again and rolled over on to her back. "Oh my god that was wonderful. So amazing."

Dan laid down next to his daughter and Deb snuggled up next to him. "I'll say it was. I must have come 8 times. How 'bout you kid?"

"You always taught me a lady doesn't kiss and tell." and she stuck her tongue out at her mother.

"Mmm, you should see what your father does with his tongue." Dan pulled them both closer and mumbled "Later." The little family snuggled together and fell asleep one by one. Kara's last thoughts were that this was her greatest night ever.

Epilogue

The next morning Deb was the first to wake. As she sat up, remembering the night before, Dan and Kara stirred. "Kara" Deb instructed giving her daughter a nudge. "Go take a shower."

"Alright" she yawned. As she slipped out of bed she remembered she was naked and what had happened last night and in the light of morning all her courage left her. She grabbed her t-shirt and tried to cover herself as best she could in a hurry. Her knees wobbled as she made her way to the bathroom. After she closed the door she quickly turned on the water and went back to the door to listen in on her parents.

Her mother was talking. "I know it seems pretty weird but we're all grown-ups here. All willing participants. And you're snipped so just consider it a really, really, really good massage." She couldn't make out her father's soft voice as he replied. Then her mother went on "Never mind that because ... Oh my, look at this. See, I knew you liked it. It looks like you're ready for more."

Kara smiled, damn her mother was good at distracting people. 'So maybe things weren't going to fall apart.' she hoped. 'Give her a good one Dad' she thought and at that she hopped into what became a very long and hot shower. Fifteen minutes later she stepped out of the shower more refreshed then she had felt in a longtime. Kara dried herself off then walked naked into the bedroom. Her parents were as naked as she was and laying on the bed looking a little more disheveled then they were when she left. "So Dad, Mom says you've got a magic tongue. Show me." And he did.

12